Self-Hating Burgers?

Any other burgers in here think America sucks a lot of ass?

>Uninformed public
>Our schools are just babysitting buildings
>Most of our suposedly college bound graduates read at an 8th grade level
>Shitty sensationalized news that covers facebook updates and shows tweets from random people instead of doing any sort of deeper probing
>Glorification of retards who just pretend to be cool on screen
>Nobody reads books, those who do can't stop jacking themselves off for it
>Everyone thinks liking Netflix a lot is a personality trait for some reason
>Broken political system
>Fucked public works/infrastructure
>Justice system is fucked, more people in prison than fucking China
>Everyone loves to talk about politics but can't eve name their representative, they just regurgitate the words of someone who actually did research or make wild conjectures based on articles they didn't finish reading
>Polarized as fuck, everyone just claims the other side is unreasonable and doesn't actually hear complaints
>Country is cucked by a minority of corn farmers and religious extremists that politicians can't piss off
>Congress is just a split between Classic and Reformed Liberalism, Paternal Conservatives yelling in the background
>You can be signed up for draft but can't drink or smoke for another 4 years

Is every country this retarded?

*sharts internally*

Deminishing returns. Too many people under one gov. Organzation is a mess when there are that many citizens. Hopefully technology makes it better.

nobody, left right or center, thinks America doesn't suck ass, we just have different ideas of why is sucks ass
>hurr durr we kill too many niggers
>hurr durr we don't kill enough niggers

also
>reading books
give me one good reason that someone needs 200+ pages of typed rhetoric to communicate an idea. We live in a society of brevity, what is more important is diversifying your information intake. Don't get your news from the television, or the papers, or the internet news sites, or youtube, or Cred Forums. Get it from all of the above. If you find someone you disagree with, challenge their views while also trying to understand deeply why someone would think that. Aim for honest, patient conversations, favoring disarming your opponent over crushing them.

We're shit but we're still the best.

Why'd you let the jews take control, whyy

lol who cares i have a stockpile of ammunition, clean water and toilet paper

fuck everyone else

No thereis an entire group of bugs, spics and fags that agree with you

Go vote for Hillary somewhere else homo.

because we let liberals put all of the power into the federal government (thanks roosevelt)

our country would be operating a lot better if state governments had more control over things like education

>nobody, left right or center, thinks America doesn't suck ass
Speak for yourself you fucking traitor

Nope. It's top-notch when compared to most other countries.

I would say we suck but are sadly still the greatest country on earth

I agree with basically all of this, but I still think America is the best country in the world.

so you're perfectly happy with where America is today? Put down the koolaid, Billybob

yes FBI I absolutely love my fag nation
nothing wrong with destroying the middle class either. it's all gravy.

It's fucking terrible. The US will collapse in 10 years because most of us are disgusting worthless uncultured degenerate niggers. How did it happen.

We know this and it's depressing. Thats why there's a guerilla underground movement to prevent a Hillary presidency. Trump is no guarantee of change but Hillary is a guarantee it will stay the same or most probably get worse

Same shit different languages.

>Is every country this retarded?
Why do you think we all ended up here mate? We're all angry at the way our countries are heading, the general dumbing down, and seemingly irreconcilable political and social positions.
I love Britain, but I'm pessimistic about its future. I would only ever consider living in a couple of other places. Guess what, the US tops that short list.

>hurr durr still the best cunt in the world
You're just proving OP's point retards

Get out faggot

Also widespread uncontrollable sharting in marts

Better than canada

Plz be my burger gf

You have a point, but then again no country is perfect. Most of the people that visit here come to do so to complain about the shittiness of their countries, Americans included. We know there's something very wrong going on here and the first step is identifying the problem, like you did.

But America is not totally a lost cause despite what some might say on here. The American spirit is not dead. Just like the British, the French, the Swedish, the German spirit, they are not dead. Every good nationalist knows his nation is not perfect, but what separates him from the pessimists and the detractors is that he knows there is still hope.

haha oh man with all the poo in loo jokes thrown your way. fuck we had it coming. die by the sword baby. time to accept my destiny and SHART IN MART.

America is the best. Feel free to leave at any time, you spoiled little prick.

Yes. But it's not self-hate lol. It makes me feel like an enlightened roman senator walking among what I know to be plebs.

This. The people might be wrong, but the American spirit will always be right.

Amen, brother

then work to help fix the problems Count Fagula

Go back to Canadia you fucking LEAF!

The left has been winning for 40 years now. Things are swinging back, finally. Hopefully we can repair some damage before we lose momentum.

This desu-senpai.

Well both Japan and USA have slave like work culture.
Japan is worse though.
Japan on the outside is a wonderful place, but work in Japan isn't as fancy as people believe right?
Is xenophobia still as bad as it was before?

How much does the proxy cost, Chang?