i.imgur.com/Q2NNfeT.jpg
>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 20
>SAA captures Ramouseh Artillery Base in southern Aleppo
>BREAKING: Saudi aircraft ‘under threat’ in Manila, Phillipines
>Demise of the “Caliphate”: ISIS-held territory shrinks and becomes a big pocket
>BREAKING: Syria army declares 'end' of ceasefire
>Armenia seeks long-term diplomatic relationship with Iran
>Reports of a Red Crescent aid convoy targeted by airstrikes in W Aleppo after cease-fire ends
>Assad accuses US of purposely targeting Syrian Army in Deir Ezzor
>Russian Foreign Ministry: White House is "defending ISIS terrorists"
>US Airstrikes kill +100 and wound +100 SAA soldiers in Deiz Ezzor

Syrian presidential adviser accuses US of deliberately targeting Syrian Army - youtu.be/b27JHrXR8dc
Samantha Power blames everything on Russia / defends US actions in Syria - youtu.be/w8sHzxILZMk

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bdrhmnhrk/status/778281806969856002
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/20-september-ahrar-al-sham-entered-officially-euphratesshield
vocaroo.com/i/s1KqJ2FlRrsf
youtube.com/watch?v=SqWdCTPPwZM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUMJ2vm4vgU
youtube.com/watch?v=QNQ4vu7Y7Ao
twitter.com/EuphratesShield/status/778288266915287040
youtube.com/watch?v=H_GepNYkPTo
twitter.com/Gencturk122/status/778294869185929216
youtube.com/watch?v=5aZgUlIXv1Y
yahoo.com/news/frances-hollande-syria-tells-un-enough-enough-170930218.html
twitter.com/EuphratesShield/status/778303963921866752
sams-usa.net/foundation/index.php/component/content/article/2-uncategorised/336-press-release-sams-and-72-other-syrian-ngos-suspend-coordination-with-the-un-whole-of-syria-wos-response-mechanism
instagram.com/p/BKlbSXpACOl/
webtv.un.org/
sciencealert.com/a-robot-was-just-arrested-by-russian-police
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3797252/Clinton-s-rebuke-Trump-tells-Ukraine-s-embattled-leader-defend-borders-wins.html
nypost.com/2015/05/30/how-the-us-created-the-camp-where-isis-was-born/
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/how-u-s-prisons-in-iraq-became-jihadi-universities-for-isis/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/11/04/how-an-american-prison-helped-ignite-the-islamic-state/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3104859/US-Prison-camp-Iraq-accidentally-formed-ISIS-housing-radial-jihadists-allowing-organize-terror-group.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_trauma#Symptoms
symptomfind.com/symptoms/memory-loss/
youtube.com/watch?v=48laJC8wYl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ASSAD LEAVE!!!

kill yourself

thx for fresh bread

GOD BLESS ASSAD!

i figured as much as well

first for Americans must go

>Syrian state TV: America mistakenly bombed the aid convoy. They always make such mistakes. They bombed our forces in Deirezzor few days ago.

POO IN THE LOO smelly currynigger.

TOP KEK

Anyone got the American soldier one?

Mashallah brother.

Kazakhs are Turkified Mongols Turkey Turks are descended from Uyghur Turks

Why does Assad look like Yoda or an Ayyy Imao in that picture?

Turkey Turks are descended from Greeks with an Anatolian substratum.

>Regime state TV: America mistakenly bombed the aid convoy. They always make such mistakes. They bombed our forces in Deirezzor few days ago.
twitter.com/bdrhmnhrk/status/778281806969856002

topkek

Also, gas the K*rds.

These kids know about the weak chin man.

God bless these kids for drawing the truth.

>Ahrar al sham entered officially #EuphratesShield battle

Komshi knows whats up
Mediterranean Union when?

OH BOIIIIIZZ

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/20-september-ahrar-al-sham-entered-officially-euphratesshield

>he looks like a giraffe

must be ayyy lmao

I always thought they were like East-Germans(former Slavs), invaded native population that got assimiliated.

I didn't know about the "turkified Mongols" part though. Do Turks and Mongols have the same universal ancestor?

You, I like you. You are in my brolist now.

I believe them. It sounds plausible.

******* state tv *******

go kill yourself roach, maybe suck a kurd dick on the way

FUCK ASAD GO KURDISTAN GAS THE ROACHES NOW

Who is your favorite Israeli singer?

Israel pls leave

>blue eyed girl
Nigga what

They have bants

fuck assad

vocaroo.com/i/s1KqJ2FlRrsf

I can smell the dirty K*rd in Italy from here

Kill all commies and leftists
youtube.com/watch?v=SqWdCTPPwZM

>Many women and kids escaped from PYD oppression in Munbij and took refuge in Jarablus after it was captured by FSA

DEMOCRATIC SECULAR KURDS WHEN?

Whar color is the Arab, Assads eyes?

>Syrian state TV: America mistakenly bombed the aid convoy. They always make such mistakes. They bombed our forces in Deirezzor few days ago.

TOP KEK

FRESH HUMANITARIAN MORTARS IN ALEPPO
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUMJ2vm4vgU

Muslims suppressed art since its inception no wonder Arabs are shit at it.

New post mortem report from South Front on the cease-fire that never was

youtube.com/watch?v=QNQ4vu7Y7Ao

WHY DID THE LEFTISTS VOTE FOR HDP? WHY DO THEY SAY HEPIMIZ ERMENIYIZ? REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Many women and kids escaped from PYD oppression in Munbij and took refuge in Jarablus after it was captured by FSA
source!

Are they the formidable and reliable front line we have been looking for though?

twitter.com/EuphratesShield/status/778288266915287040

Mashallah.

i almost voted hdp so they could enter parliament.

So, ho has hit the convoy? Russia, Syria or US airforces?

>kurd
>in italy
have you tought long about this?
no the kurds are out on the fields and hills fighting islamists ( roaches + their proxy isis)
all you erdogan cock suckers make me sick

NINET TAYEB. she's Tunisian.

kill yourself

>Mashallah

you have to go back nigger

And you are going to die in civil war soon ^;)

Or rebels of course

why don't you islamist faggot show him how

>no the kurds are out on the fields and hills fighting islamists
>He thinks he's fooling us
K*rd confirmed

Did Assad actually say this, and if so, link pls

fucking kurds they sent the brown ones.

porco dio quando te prendo te crucifico

I fucking new it assad is an ayyylmao

Its the other way around.

>89633403
you are not fooling anyone nigger

>Angry k*rdshit trying to sound like a wog
Still not buying it m8, I can smell you from here

I find this suggestion doubtful. There is no evidence of any airstrike. There is no motive for any airstrike by government-aligned forces on a government-linked humanitarian group (Syrian Arab Red Crescent) sending aid to government-held territory. SARC never claimed there were any airstrikes.

The SARC has been denounced as "regime tool" by foreign-backed sectarian ""charities"" operating in Syria. The SARC convoy was traveling through al-Qaeda controlled territory. The attack was ""witnessed"" and propagandized by al-Qaeda-linked "White Helmets."

The situation is clear. al-Qaeda committed an act of terrorism against the SARC convoy, and then used the White Helmets to fabricate a false narrative that the convoy had been attacked by pro-government military forces. This was done in a naked attempt to renew the propaganda campaign against the government and "put the shoe on the other foot" following the widespread condemnation of the illegal US partitionist attack on the SAA in support of ISIS and the subsequent collapse of the cease-fire over the weekend.

don't they have radars n shiet?
literally takes 1 second to figure out who did the bombing
unless....
there was no bombing

UH OH

>Turkey's army helicopters flying low altitude at Syrian border town Tal Abyad a while ago

End it.

>no the kurds are out on the fields and hills fighting islamists

HAHAAHAHA

I voted HDP. You mad roachboys? There is nothing you can do to stop me from voting for HDP from your armchair in your shitty house

>I voted HDP
YOU

FUCKING

ROACH

SHIT

SKIN

KYL YOURSELF

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I KNEW ITTTTTT

What the fuck happened Turkey?
(seriously, I have been out a couple of days)

any new atgm vs turkish tank video?

:^)

It aight bro. If you vote HDP as a Kurd well yeah that is democracy. It is the Turkish leftists who voted HDP that mades me mad.

Mashallah, you Kurds evolved to use the internet in Netherlands. Keep up the good work fampai.

When your president do this you know that your country is fucked up bad

youtube.com/watch?v=H_GepNYkPTo

there werent any clashes fsa just pulled back for no reason

hahahahdksahdkjashdkashdkashdkashdsa

Stop teasing us already and fry some K*rds

When did anyone say they didn't want just the rebels? There's Assads defected soldiers going too, fuck all of them.

I remember some story about some refugees that fought on opposite sides starting fights in camps and shit.

twitter.com/Gencturk122/status/778294869185929216
>Turkey's army helicopters flying low altitude at Syrian border town Tal Abyad a while ago

BOM BOMB BOMB BOMB BARREL BOMB

pincer attack. everything goes according to the plan. we took Jakka today. Dabiq has limited days.

I am 1488% İzmirli whose family would disown him if he brought home a girl from the east of Ankara, and yet I voted for HDP only for them to pass the treshold and prevent Erdoğan from becoming le Grand Sultan for real.

Yeah kill oboomba and free Bassad!

ISIS took the bait like a newfag.

For fucks sake, go back to Yunanistan Rum

Airstrikes by SyAAF or RuAF are doubtful. But vehicle with mortar using convoy as a cover is clearly visible. It's russian MoD's channel.

You are a disgusting traitor scum.

Because lefties are retarded and easy to bait. Also they don't like CHP for some reason.

took it back. it may be strategic retreat. IS lost a lot of militants.

Kurds - based freedom fighters who fought against Iraq , Turkey, Iran and now Syria for their home. some of the best fighters , even their woman are better than roach militans

Turkey - shit tier islamist erdogan hellhole where they cut the throats of their own soldiers and dump them in the Bosphorus

Syria - power hungry idiot who butchered his own people , and was a general asshole before, he has it coming, he will not get out of this alive one way or another

I fucking hate you roaches so much, I swear that my hate of ottoman islam expansionists redpilled me

ISIS first, but his time will come

Why not...

...bring Yunanistan here, friend?

FUCKING FASIST GOBERNMENT OPRESSING KURDISH SKIES

It's cool dude. I see this self-destructive/hate behavior everywhere I go in the Netherlands. It is like a national sport.

In the end we have Democracy in Turkey right so your vote counts as much as others. But mashallah to Democracy that AKP still got the majority and Erdogan elected as the president of Turkey. Good for you for excersing your right to vote. Hope you also respect the results in this democratic elections.

Not doubting the video, just the possible suggestion that the convoy was up to anything besides offering genuine humanitarian aid and was a legitimate target for anyone.

>tfw non muslims are a minority now on /sg/

europe soon :^)

>based freedom fighters
>I fucking hate you roaches so much, I swear that my hate of ottoman islam expansionists redpilled me
Stay mad crying Turd, when you pulled that stunt in Hasakah you fucked up your own image beyond repair.

>mashallah to Democracy

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF ROACH
GOOOO BAAACKKK TOOO YOUR HOMEE

(((You)))
Atleast you tried

Are most of these lefists even 100% Turk? Or are they like a mixed bunch from Balkans/Kurds/Armenians that got assimilated and now try to go back to their roots and hate the GOBURNMENT etc.

TOP KEK cringe retard kill yourself arab rape baby spic

I might not agree with you but I sure do love shitposting so here is your (You).

why don't you go back to your fucking muslim country if you love erdogay so much ?

>ISIS first

are... are you sure?

*cringes

I wish whole Europe will be filled with K*rds and you will see true face of them.

Onur do you still think Assad must go?

>being this blasted

No seriously, who the fuck bombed the ICRC?
The director of the Red Crescent died.

A portion of me really wants Assad to win, but another portion of me really wants to see him relinquish his power if he does.

A lot of this could have been avoided if his government had actually listened or helped people prior to the crisis, instead of allowing foreign agitators to radicalize people.

I believe that he's the lawful leader, but even he needs to realize that I think his time is kind of up.

Italians and Greeks are scum and inferior to Turks
We will destroy ever Ancient Greek and Roman pagan building on Western coastlines

Don't get me wrong. I am Turkish by blood. But I live in NL. I don't associate myself with you Turk scum. Adapt to where you live or fuck off back to where you associate with.

I voted HDP to try and stop Turkey from becoming a playground for you fucks, because even though it is hard to believe, there are many nice people in Turkey.

And I am leftist.

Thanks Democracy!

>Russian MoD's drone video of a 'truck w/ heavy mortar gun' driving next to UN aid convoy in Aleppo

youtube.com/watch?v=5aZgUlIXv1Y

On*r must go.

Please take this trash the Sectarian Shit-slinging General. This thread exists to discuss matters relevant to the Syrian Arab Republic. Thank you.

Izmirin neresinden? Ben Karsiyakaliyim

Assad must go.

Every portion of me wants a Turkish Empire and i know that i will see it in my lifetime.

Most of them are PKK sympatiser k*rd pretend to be leftie, the rest are islam-loving l*berals, pro-kurdish cucks etc.

WHAT THE FUCK, I STILL HATE KURDS NOW.

HAHAHAHHAHA

When I first entered /sg/ right before Euphrates Shield operation, I saw so much roach meme posts and anti-Turkey, pro-Assad post. I took it on my self to make sure to break their echo chamber and make sure they get buttblasted to the end of the world. Mashallah, the end result is GLORIOUS.

And I want suck on her tatas.

where?
do you think that he will retire to the UK after the war and the meme elections?

>mfw abdul was mortaring next to the convoy so that russians would bomb it, but instead he misfired and accidentaly himself

Senin ananı izmirde kaşar yapacam sokaklarda caddeler de gezdircem aleme ibret olsun diye oruspu çocuğu götveren ibne seni

I wish ALL YOU FILTY ROACHES will gladly FUCK OFF back to your country

and the kurds should have their own country made up iraqi+syrian+turkish+iranian kurdistan

I don't think Erdogan agrees. He realized rebels are not going to win so it's either Assad or Kurds.

Mark my words
Till 2035 the holy cities KUDÜS and MEKKE will be Turkish again aman Allahım

You haven't done anything lmao. All the good posters like Chilebro and Colorado come on during the evening.

Vallahi you and I both will see it in our lifetime.

Aight bro that is cool. I still do not agree with you but I have to respect your opinion so here is a (You). Enjoy adapting, and don't take it too hard on yourself that other Turks give you a bad name, the stress might decrease your life span. Just ignore and live your life as you should not care or bother by other peoples stupidity.

Mashallah you got a good heart.

Oc*lan must go.

Lan got. Sen burayi kaldigin coplugun sokaklari mi saniyorsun. Burada lafin gecmez kopek yavrusu. Ancak bilgisayarin basindan agzin kopurur, baska hic bir bok yapamazsin. Git ablani sik, belki sakinlesirsin amcik seni

Berlyn will be the Turkish capital

RIP, thank god the peace talks are over and we can hopefully for once wipe them out for good.

>A lot of this could have been avoided if his government had actually listened or helped people prior to the crisis, instead of allowing foreign agitators to radicalize people

>entirely new constitution
>several rounds of new elections
>not responsive enough to foreign-backed mercenaries

Stop spewing this liberal garbage. Assad has no mandate to hand over the state to people who want to loot, pillage, divide and destroy his country. That would be a cowardly betrayal.

>and the kurds should have their own country made up iraqi+syrian+turkish+iranian kurdistan
No one wants to live with K*rds

you will see shit you roach, keep playong with fire and parade turkish flags in germany and hollande and i think you might be forcibly displaced to your ''great'' country

Kaşar götveren ibne oruspu evladı oradan HDP'ye oy atmak kolay şerefsiz piç evladı gel burda 1 kelime et bak bakalım o ananenin kıllı çomar amını nasıl sikiyorlar burda ibne göt evladı hain

I didn't realize Assad was a Namekian.

then tell your roach relatives to fuck off from their lands

This really makes me think

>keep playong with fire
>playong

I wonder what those non-k*rd lefties will support after we wipe PKK out.

So Russians did it?

Anyone have that webm of a Syrian girl crying when she is asked were her father is and her name etc?

Chilebro: Animefag going all memezy and not bringing anything useful in /sg/ other than chatroom talk

Colorado: Spams 20 pictures of random guns or airplanes/vehicles out of the blue and talks to himself about all the tech as if he is on /k/, starts up a /sg/ beauty contest where people can vote for their FAVORITE TRIPFAG xDDDDD

Yeah, no. EU time /sg/ is best /sg/. Look at all the activity, all the shit talk, all the bantz. You guys are really missing out during American times 1 post per 5 minute ratio and your echo chamber EXPLOSIONS XD posts.

Vallahi /sg/ has become great/

>their lands

>Turkey
>White

k.

No. They were merely documenting terrorist shenanigans with the convoy. The actual attack happened after drone surveillance had long ceased.

Sadly, this does demonstrate that the terrorists were also aware of the convoy route. They eventually would overrun the convoy and murder those making the humanitarian mission.

Don't talk about Onur's sister like that dude come on.

Mashallah, Onur's rage does give a new meaning to shit posting. He da #1 in /sg/ beauty pageant polls in my heart no matter what everyone says.

>blonde aryan with roach flag on helmet
who do you think you fool roach?

Yeah, I know, which is why its imperative for him to stabilize the situation, so that he can hopefully transition the nation.

But we all know that's never gonna happen. Arabs gonna arab.

Yup indeed. BTW, what is happening with the HDP? There was an arrest warrant or something? I still don't get why they are still here as a party. They should GET THE FUCK OUT ASAP.

this. kek you are now my favorite poster on /sg/ .

>Yeah, no. EU time /sg/ is best /sg/. Look at all the activity, all the shit talk, all the bantz. You guys are really missing out during American times

This is my first time here during these hours and it is absolutely awful. There is an almost total lack of substantive discussion or new information being shared, and the conversation is completely dominated by bland, off-topic Kurdish and Turkish sectarian shitposting.

Super. Sen bildigin gibi devam et, yazdiklarin ancak gotkillarimi oksuyor.

Sonucta ortada ancak laf var, sizden baska ne beklenir?

Sounds like you are extremely jealous haha

GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY ROACH
>GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY ROACH

Didn't read.

BTW I went to Italy years ago, to Lecco. Holy shit what a beautiful place. It was like a fairy tale for me. Mashallah, looked really nice. IDK how it is in the south but North-Italy is top tier for sure.

don't you support kurds i'm confused now

AFP news agency @AFP 1 hprije 1 sat

#UPDATE French President Francois Hollande on Syria tells UN: 'Enough is enough

yahoo.com/news/frances-hollande-syria-tells-un-enough-enough-170930218.html
-------------
Honhonhon, I am so tough.

Never mind, found it in the archives.

I confused the kurd with the roach posting under dutch flag

Israelbro, you are truly my greatest ally, don't let people say anything other wise. Assad must and will go.

Ulan amk beyinli ibne o resmin konumuzla ne alakası var götveren? Eğer türksen HDP'ye oy veriyorsan hainsindir piç yavrusu. HDP'nin kazandığı belediyelerin iş makineleriyle hendek kazanlar kadar hainsin be amına koduğum çocuğu Türkiye'ye sakın ayak atma ananı sikmesinler tamam mı?

i really want to make her my personal sex slave

delet this ;-;

oh i see
you're dumber than a kurd then

god them I hate Assad and his dogs so much,

Well sure, you can't please everyone. You might like /sg/ better in about 3-4 hours when a lot of Americans hit the thread. Cheer up senpai, you are on Cred Forums and this kind of shitposting is expected.

>Arabs gonna arab.

Apparently you don't know. How about you do something to expose those in your government and civil society institutions funding and supporting sectarian terrorists, giving them an international media megaphone, and placing barbarous murderous sanctions on a country our leaders claim to have humanitarian concern for, instead of falling back on thoughtless, cowardly slogans?

Hey guys.
I'll visit Cuba and some other caribbean islands like Curacao, Bonaire, Sint Maarten, Saba, St. Barths, Anguilla, Montserrat and others in the near future.
When some of you are into flag collecting, I'll post here while being on those islands.
Are you interested?

(((UN aid convoy)))

Mashallah erkek kardeşim.

Edgy

le circle jerk

roach shows his true collors, no surprise here, god willing YOU islamist filth will be the first to be wiped out in the race war

did you see onurs pic? he looks more aryan blonde than average nazi commander

They also give the SAA controlled territories aid you idiot.

FUCK YOU ASSAD FUCK YOU ASSAD

REEEEEEE THE QT OVERLOAD HIT MY HEART VALLAHI ONE DAY ASSAD, ONE DAY JUST YOU WAIT!!!

>What's your name
>idk

aww, better let her and her 12 older brothers into a western country

go fuck yourself shitskin

twitter.com/EuphratesShield/status/778303963921866752

>#PresidentErdogan at #UNGA : "Syrian territory belongs to Syrians."

ABSOLUTY BTFO SHILLS ETC

O resim senin gibi agazi gotunden buyukleri gosteriyor. "Eger Turksen" ne demek? Konyada dogdugum icin Turkmuyum? 18 yildir Hollandada yasadigim icin Hollandalimiyim? Ikiside degil. Hainlik bana anlamsiz gelen bir kelime. Iki ulkede pek umrumda degil. Fakat senin gibi picler umrumda. Kendini bir bok sanan sokak kopekleri umrumda.

Merak etme, bu sene guzel yazligima gitmedim. Biraktim "yerli turist" sizin ekonominizi kurtarsin :^)

Belki onumuzdeki sene gelirim ama, canim o guzel denizlerde yuzmek istiyor. Beni durdurabiliyorsan sinirda durdur hadi.

yeah agreed we should have killed that bastard long ago

what did he mean by that?

>Aryan
More like a Balkan/slavic rapebaby with Mongol roots

No.
Only little girls.

wtf I love based erDOGan now

It was an aid convoy, and they were murdered by terrorists who attempted to manufacture a false flag narrative. Stop being a dumb shit and research what happened. Find out who SARC's enemies were, and why the US Government is funding, financing, arming and propagandizing for those enemies.

sams-usa.net/foundation/index.php/component/content/article/2-uncategorised/336-press-release-sams-and-72-other-syrian-ngos-suspend-coordination-with-the-un-whole-of-syria-wos-response-mechanism

lmao cant trigger me diaspora roach!

How is this related to Assad ? They might be one of those first waves of refugees who got chased by ISIS, I haven't yet seen SAA chasing civilians from their homes.

I want to adopt her, raise her and pay for her schooling. Then we would both go back to Syria like father and daughter and excate vengance upon everyone that killed her family.

No one is talking about letting people in their country, no need to turn it into something about yourself and your country you heartless prick. Imagine if Assad just stepped down and this little girl would have actually had a childhood in Syria without trying to run away and survive in foreign countries.

that's the most jewish pic i've ever seen in a while

Bashar Assad is a decent president of his sand nigger shithole, why should be go? and let a bunch of ISIS shills for the Jews take over?

> turkroaches
> white
LMAO

this is some real sadface stuff
but how can she not know her name?
emotions i guess...

>Falling for the roachshills threads

I hope Assad will at least get a lebanon like shia state where his support is strongest and cuck the sunnis out of then coastline.

>BREAKING NEWS: stoya is in istanbul

instagram.com/p/BKlbSXpACOl/

we are white and european. please be so kind an delete that picture

*cringes*

People think comars are bad, self hating-Turks are the worst. Trying to please the Dutch and prove they are as progressive and enlightened as them. Vallahi I might have puked a bit KEK

He will let FSA and Assad fight it out once IS is gone. But not before he revitalizes them as much as he can.

Isn't that the point of a drone? Follow and see where this artillery goes.

at least our daughters will not be fucked and kicked by niggers

TURKS ITT TRANSLATE

webtv.un.org/

webtv.un.org/

webtv.un.org/

TURKS ITT TRANSLATE

Sen asimile olmuş bir Avrupa köpeğisin. 18 yıldır orda yaşadığın için benliğini kaybeymiş bir köpeksin, İki ülke de umrunda değil çünkü dejenere olmuş bir oruspu artığısın amın evladı
>Merak etme, bu sene guzel yazligima gitmedim. Biraktim "yerli turist" sizin ekonominizi kurtarsin :^)
HAHHAHAHAHAHA Ulan sen kimi tehdit ediyorsun götveren? Orda temizlik işçisi dönercilik yaparak burda hava atan sizin gibilerini çok görüyoruz. Avrupanın hiç bir yerinde istenmiyorsun şerefsiz.
Sakın gelme Türkiye'ye yada gelirsin belki HDP'nin kolu olan PKK terör saldırısına uğrarsında ölürsün götveren piç seni.
Irksız virüs dönerci piç

how is this related to syria you cocksucker?

Why are you following porn whores on instagram?

>what is shock

Check the history of ISIS and the uprising in Syria and how it is related, how it would have been prevented as well famalaman.

stoya is always related.

you are Niggerus Orientalis subspecies Roach Insectoidus

ain't no difference between a roach and a nigger, both shitskins

muh islamphobia so far

Yes. Unfortunately a bunch of half-informed dipshits are trying to spin a false narrative out of it.

sure brah

Roach, the literal degenerate of Islam.
...which is, of course, degenerate in and of itself.

^^^
I only hear Durka durka kebab kebab

pls help t*rks

because that's what horny mudslimes do in their spare time. that and harrasins white women on kikebook with ''hey I love you show me pussy''

>Bashar Assad is a decent president of his sand nigger shithole

Damn, do we finally have someone who actually hates all the sandniggers no matter what but supports the lesser evil of them? Or are you another hypocrite who thinks Arab Muslims like the SAA and Assad are based as fuck while fooling yourself that all arabs and muslims are goatfuckers. Mashallah brother.

Me in the back.

robot was arrested in Russia.
sciencealert.com/a-robot-was-just-arrested-by-russian-police

I've known more decent Basketball Americans than turk-roaches

Well they lost their credibility they had prior to June 7th elections. Actually I don't know what will happen to them but AKP wants to end them in no time.

Thanks for the input, Shlomo.

I don't think you should blame Assad for ISIS expansion, I'd rather blame Americans for their insurgency.

>“Are you concerned that this weekend’s attacks or potential incidents in the coming weeks might be an attempt by ISIS or ISIS sympathizers, or really any other group, maybe the Russians, to influence the presidential race in some way and presumably try to drive votes to Donald Trump, who is, as you’ve said before, widely seen as perhaps being somebody who they would be more willing to — or see as an easier person to be against?” Bloomberg's Jennifer Epstein asked.

Amazing how far these scumbags are going to push this batshit narrative.

>When you bomb an UN convoy in Syria to help a conservative candidate becoming the next POTUS and a strong wymyn uncovers your devilish plot

>Hillary Clinton's tells Ukraine's leader she would defend its borders if she wins

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3797252/Clinton-s-rebuke-Trump-tells-Ukraine-s-embattled-leader-defend-borders-wins.html

People need to know that this little girl, let´s name her Layla, is a refugee due to foreign rebels and foreign support for this groups. Under Assad Layla still had a home. Under Assad Layla still had a dad. Under Assad Layla had a hearty breakfast everyday.

Then foreign powers wanted to build a pipeline in Assads country. Assad had to defend his people and country. Many people got killed. Now people tell Layla that Assad is bad. That he is bad, because of him trying to fight these foreign powers. But Layla knows only this: Layla knows that under Assad her father was still alive. Layla misses breakfast. Layla likes peace. For that reason Layla wants Assad back. Because Layla hopes that with Assad her father may come back, too.

do you prepubescent newfag are even aware of the arab spring and what it meant?

Is she actually called Layla?

>having the same race with the people you call niggers
lmao i've seen american posters saying they can't differentiate between italians and turks
t. never met a turk

>EU time /sg/ is best /sg/
>roachs writing in roach language
>Onur calling everybody subhuman.
>*cringes*
>we are white
>I want that loli kurd as a sexslave

Too much shitposting user. Before the turkish invasion of /sg/ onur was almost alone and he was the perfect dose of turkposting here, now you are too many sucking your own dicks and the threads barely have any real content.

I mean, wtf were you all before the turk invasion when onur was almost alone around here? is /sg/ mainstream now in Turkey or something?

we dont drink alcohol so our dicks still work my "white" friend.

Hehe, this bitch gonna get Kremlin'd asap

Shias and alewites are decent and dont kill or extra-tax their christian and yazidi countrymen while actually achieving decent economic progress too in relation to the odds they face.
Makes them a stable people that can be trusted with running a society.

please translate this roach vs turd battle

So she doesn't know her name but know the city her father died.

Yeah ok sure

In so happy we have fuck all roaches here. Enough to staff some kebab shopa and thats it

can't be bothered tbhfm it's irrelevant

I'm not self-hating anything. Fuck the Dutch too. They are spineless cucks. Why do I have to associate myself with petty nations?

>dönerci piç
Haha buradaki temizlikciler, dönerci piçler senin kafadan, onlari merak etme :^)

Irkini sevsinler, ne kadar da gurur duyuyorsun. Very cute.

Neyse, kendimi sana daha fazla anlatmama gerek yok. Burada yazismanin fazla anlami yok. I assume that we can agree on this.

Sure, I am not hating on them bro. I am just making a point to not generalize all arabs or muslims cause there are definantly many arabs and/or muslims out there that are based and are nothing like the Wahhabis in Saudi Arabia.

>What is moderation
You dont know much about alkohol dont you?

Yes, it was a (((George Soros))) funded attempt to overthrow all Middle Eastern leaders he can't control, and were thus a potential threat to his (((plans))).

I really fucking hope so.

There is no fucking way she is sane. This woman is out of this god damn world. All those dead people's blood if she starts the 3rd world war will be all tied to her neck in all eternity. Holy fuck she is another level of Evil. There is no way she doesnt know about what she wants to really happen.

Mass media even admits that ISIS leadership was incubated and unleashed from US' Iraq prison camps.

nypost.com/2015/05/30/how-the-us-created-the-camp-where-isis-was-born/

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/how-u-s-prisons-in-iraq-became-jihadi-universities-for-isis/

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/11/04/how-an-american-prison-helped-ignite-the-islamic-state/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3104859/US-Prison-camp-Iraq-accidentally-formed-ISIS-housing-radial-jihadists-allowing-organize-terror-group.html

Of course the dozens of US military and intelligence actions since then to help expand, re-inforce, shape and direct ISIS since then have all been total bumbling mishaps and ""accidents'" too

> Arab spring
That USA started, funded, and later armed? It Sprouted ISIS wings...

How many posters here actually know why Obama calls ISIS "ISIL"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_trauma#Symptoms

>The person may not remember what actually happened

symptomfind.com/symptoms/memory-loss/

>Memory loss resulting from emotional shock or trauma is called psychogenic or dissociative amnesia.

Definatelly redpilled.

1.World is bigger than 5
2.We did what we promised in refugee deal, europe didn't as always
3.Syria cannot be partitioned
more or less

is arab spring, in all arab countries, be out on the streets for a better life and freedom and that DOG AND SON OF A BITCH ASSAD to fuck off
assad and his cronies shot/torture/kill you
rise up like a true man
assad and his cronies manufacture isis by relesing ALL ISLAMISTS and making pacts with them to harras the FSA (true one from 2011)
imbecile troglodyte roach puppet on pol talks shit without knowing facts about the matter at hand
kys newfag, i bet you are under 18 , syria generals are pure roach cancer

i know more than you do. i am med student.

>your mother is dirtier
>no yours
12 year olds

>desert dweller detected
Everything east of Bursa has to be exterminated tbph

If there was no roach meme posting back then, I wouldn't even bothered /sg/. But Vallahi it feels good to know that there are so many ''oldfags'' upset that they even don't post anymore. They brought the horde on to them selves.

>I mean, wtf were you all before the turk invasion when onur was almost alone around here? is /sg/ mainstream now in Turkey or something?

I ''might have'' spread the word around in Cred Forums Turkish communities about /sg/ and how it should turn into little Istanbul LMAO.

Well, I dont know what they told you about drinking then but as long as im not shitfaced my dick works well and 2000 years of excessive alkohol consumption did not end my country due to failing fertility either.

You didn't study medicine in a MUSLIM country, Ahmed, now did you?

how are you two shills even tolerated here?

yuo are an imbecile, isis is manufactured by assad( who had an informal alliance with them) , armed by saudis, pakis and ROACHES (who use them against based kurds)

>I'm not self-hating anything. Fuck the Dutch too. They are spineless cucks. Why do I have to associate myself with petty nations?

Alright my man.

>american education
in fact scrap that this is not even related to education, it's just basic news and info floating around the internet you just need to piece together

scientifically alcohol decreases libido and MAY cause impotence.

>Shiites don't kill.

Kek that's a good one. They're basically the lighter version of Sunni's. They still suck hard.

Alewites on the other hand are good.

>Muh safe space
>Other opinions are 100% false and it should not be allowed

Hello 16 year old kid.

>I ''might have'' spread the word around in Cred Forums Turkish communities
>"my hairy brothers let's visit this website called Cred Forums and post pictures of green frogs inshallah"

you shouldn't bite the hand that fed you immigrant.show some respect for the country that hosted you, but i guess that is too much to comprehend for subhuman roaches

how a man can be this bluepilled? what the fuck

It's disinformation designed to bolster international aggression against a sovereign country and the people producing and spreading it should be hanged.

This is what I've been wondering. They purposely avoid to reply to anyone who replies to them with real arguments and then selectively quote only what they can debunk and strawman the shit out of the thread.
Best to just ignore them tbph. The same kind of newfags who fall for that shit are those who only read the posts with most replies

Nah I hate every Türk who lives in E*rope You are all bunch of spoiled niggers who think themselves
Cool LMAO. I've met alot of a*mancıs in here and most of them work in doner shoops or as cleaner
kek

You are all cancer. You are not welcomed in There. Stop embrassing Turks in Turkey.

COMPLETELY HARAM

Do you even know the difference between a Shia Muslim and a alewite?

magazine girl: would

>brigading is against the rules fellow redditor!!!!

I have been a browser of /sg/ for a long time but your moronic post made me post in these cancerous general...

no nigger I don't take my info from one source, I piece it together from multiple more ''underground'' sources. the truth is what i toldyou and not that roach propaganda

i really really hate alamancıs

ITT ladies and gentlemen: "Turks" calling other "Turks" niggers and cancer

>:^)

Shoo shoo filthy jew

also , give western armenia back to the armenians you filth roach

why are you so butthurt hewal? why dont you fight in the east?

DELET THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=48laJC8wYl4

>Battle equipment (in a war torn country) passes a stationary humanitarian aid convoy... You have to destroy all of it before you can gain intelligence on where the equipment is going.

>Publish video and pray people eat your shitty narrative.
Mental gymnastics/10

Can you really be so clueless as to how modern propaganda is produced? The multiple underground "sources" are NGO-funded shills who get picked up in various media to dupe shitheads like you. Get the fuck out of here.

Any Türk who votes HDP is traitor and not anymore Turk.
Go fuck goat you fucking h*wal

hah now thats some shady newspaper

these aren't the same guy:
the 3 men (2 on top and the guy with RPG) were in Tikrit (Iraq) fighting within IS ranks.
and the last one is a "moderate" from FSA in southern syrian near the (((noses)))

>mfw even Ottoman when doesn't like almancis

>missing the point of discussion this much...

Hey Ottoman, I think I found your dönerci!

They didn't destroy it though. Not Russia and not Syria. Stop spouting nonsense to strengthen terrorist proxies and see

>We bombed the battle equipement, the humanitarian aid convoy was just collateral damage

>Implying your petty opinion is a natural law

>Any Türk who votes MHP is traitor and not anymore Turk.
>Go fuck goat you fucking c*neyt

See? Opinions. Everywhere. 0 meaning

ISIS Motorbike License

LMAO

These ISIS guys crack me up.

>relesing all islamists

If the prison population was enough to create the massive support that enabled the likes of ISIS and Al Nusra a third of the country would have lived behind bars.
The democratic support in Syria seems to be spread thin and while allying with islamists was a bitchmove if true, the FSA would have get allahuackbared anyway if you think about the organised Iraqies who picked up Saddams left behind equipment and streamed into syria with heavy wahabbi support from all over the world.

Its sad, but like Iraq, Syria isnt ripe for democracy yet, like in egypt a sharia theocracy was supported as the new "freedom" and now a military frontman put an end to it again as Assad does.
Only country that came out better and truly democratic is Tunisia which is small, homogenous and thus easier to sit out tensions.

If Assad steps down peacefully due to internal pressure or dies of oldage as franco did a not so devastating transistion to a republic might be possible like it happened in spain by popular support and without greater bloodshed which would have enabled foreign intervention.

Revolutions today, "rising up like men", will always end in your country getting buttfucked by many proxygroups of foreign powers.

im gonna get my KTM from isis

Why weren't you Turks able to introduce pide for döner in Holland?
I always have to eat shitty white bread döner in Holland for 5€.

is the dutch actually a kurd ? I just understand that he voted for hdp

(((((OFFICIAL)))))

no one likes almancıs. Seriously no one. They are associated with not having manners

i was unaware SARC delivered heavy guns as (((aid)))

NEW BRED

K...

oops
meant for him

They don't. They help the legitimate Syrian government to heroically distribute real humanitarian aid, at great risk to their own lives. Why are you spreading these pro-terrorist lies?

Sounds like the "everything makes scientifically cancer" kind of stuff.
Alc. in moderation shouldnt carry a higher risk then the hookahs you guys love so much.

alewites are a shia subbranch.
I know that Iran is a theocracy but their cruelty does not seem to exeed the worst sunnis have to offer while they at least contain it in their countries as they lack the demographics to proselytize aggressivly.

Their youth is already recoilling from the synthesis of politics and religion.

That's why I eat dürüm.

inchallah, brother