CONGRESS WANTS PAUL COMBETTA BY FRIDAY. MAY LOSE IMMUNITY

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/house-committee-demands-interview-oh-shit-guy-friday-noon-over-reddit-thread

Hello, we have some important news to give to you. It relates to Paul Combetta and the deleted emails of Hillary Clinton.

A Reddit post has been found from Paul Combetta (the IT guy who got FBI immunity and deleted Hillary's emails) proving they were covering up for Hillary.
These Reddit posts date back to 2 years ago; precisely July 2014, around the same time the emails went missing.

First, notice Paul's email address here:

pbs.twimg.com/media/Csrp9J6WEAAyubT.jpg

[email protected]

Now look at the username of this Redditor asking how to strip the name of a "VERY VIP" from email archives.

reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/

alternative in case they try to delete:

archive.is/FXcao (Backup archive.is/t23ID )

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/people/stonetear
archive.is/P45cY
youtu.be/rRQaIAmb4OQ?t=2m44s
archive.is/WazZ6
youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
youtu.be/ZnHmskwqCCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for interest

I hope the first words said to Paul by congress is a paragraph of his BDSM story

Bumping, so what's gonna happen if he doesn't show up?

If he ends up dead somehow, she might as well kids her campaign good bye

That means he's either dead or a fugitive

A BDSM story that literally has "Hillary" as his love interest....

Suicide
21 gunshots to the back of the head

>Chaffetz asking Paul if he's ready to take the knot

He will get mugged and die on his way to see congress.

More like what will happen if he does show up. Is he going to plead the 5th and stonewall congress like the other commies?

Wouldn't he just show up and plead the fifth a lot?

His Etsy: etsy.com/people/stonetear (Backup is archive.is/P45cY )

Gowdy should just send the Federal Marshals or the Sergeant at Arms to pick him up right now.

Even the remote chance of a no show on Friday is reason enough.

well, a few things could happen

1.) The house pressures the DOJ to admit they didn't know about this, at which point he should lose his immunity and they'd probably recommend to indict him for willfully destroying evidence. The FBI would get involved again.

2.) DOJ states this was part of the immunity deal and he's covered, at which point the House will flip the fuck out that the DOJ basically just pardoned someone for willfully destroying evidence. This will lead to investigations of people at the DOJ and possibly the FBI.

3.) He shows up and pleads the 5th to absolutely everything, which would be the smart move on his part. The DOJ may or may not revoke immunity and he still may very well end up taking the fall.

Either way, Hillary looks really, really bad but odds are there's no direct evidence roping her into it. That said, based on his posts, seems like there's a good chance someone is going to jail. Only question is who.

He just died in a car accident

Sounds like an ordinary workday for the Clinton employee famalamadingdong

I believe you can't invoke the 5th when you already spoke to investigators.
He basically fucked himself into a lose-lose situation
What a fkn sperg

Are Chaffetz and Gowdy our guys or just GOPe shills whose interests happen to align?

1. He doesnt need to do shit

2. He can plead the 5th

the latter

Maybe he'll go balls to the wall and take shartlary down with him

It blew up, then fell off a cliff into a car crushing machine and his teeth were removed.

>Wouldn't he just show up and plead the fifth a lot?

Since he appeared with an Immunity Agreement and then refused to uphold his side of it by testifying, he can be compelled to testify, and be held in contempt for refusing to answer any questions.

Most obvious case of suicide by cop I've ever seen.

He'll go missing.

There will be a "search."

He'll be found dead, chopped into pieces in 23 garbage bags.

It will be ruled a suicide.

They don't need his testimony anymore, he admitted his guilt two years ago

this would probably lead to his death

Him. The corrupt DOJ and Hillary will throw him under the bus. Cut all ties, claim they had no idea what he was doing, and he will go to jail for the rest of his life.

WRONG
He will be charged with Perjury and can't invoke the 5th because he already testified
Once you open your mouth, it's null & void
His immunity is worthless now

What straight man buys from Etsy?

>pol will never control the house committee on government reform

good old reddit

Seems like the most likely outcome unless he wants to start talking. But that could be rather unsafe for him.

They'll prosecute everybody except Clinton if she wins.

It's an open and shut case Danno.

>Chief - he was found handcuffed in the back seat of his own car.

Suicide it is.

This

All this proves is intent, which they tried to deny

He's fucked anyway, but I doubt this furry faggot will take one for the greater good

I think Gowdy Rowdy is the real deal. Not sure about Chaffetz, but he seems based enough for now.

He's buying Furry costumes...

he will get a warrant

He forfeited immunity. Best thing he could do is tell the truth and bury Clinton, Mills, et al.

Witness protection

You mean execute right?

you mean the program run the DOJ? The same DOJ that tried to cover this up?

Yeah, that'll turn out great for him

I'm expecting feds to fabricate or hide evidence. Look at this rogues gallery Chaffetz is blasting here.
youtu.be/rRQaIAmb4OQ?t=2m44s
FBI, DOJ, CIA, NSA, all flipping off congress and failing to cooperate. He ordered them to supply all unredacted documents, it doesn't seem likely they're going to comply now after how hard they've been trying to hide them.

Who arrests the FBI when they fail their obligations to congressional oversight? Do they have super-bailiffs?

By the FBI...

>Cred Forums brazenly mocking Killary
>still think Bernie and his family weren't threatened

Nah, you can totally trust the government guys. He's fine!

Chaffetz is a Jew...

I would point out that if Hillary wins, between the nazi frogs and Cred Forums pushing this into the spotlight, she is going to nuke this place from fucking orbit

>implying the kike wasn't controlled opposition the whole time and was bribed

>Is he going to plead the 5th

it won't work this time. reddit's logs and backups show that he tried to remove evidence that a reasonable person would know are related to an ongoing federal investigation, so he's dead meat: tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice. the immunity was just for the "oh shit" thing which happened later and conveniently gave hillary an out, see pic related.

he's fucked. she will lie like usual.

>inb4 reddit admins tamper with their logs

who renounced judaism to become mormon. maybe hes autistic.

Wanna bet?

Two years ago Cred Forums being the internet SS of a presidential candidate would have seemed impossible.

>Bernie has a history of corruption and no integrity

Hillary server password: ET INVESTMENTS

>reddit admin shows up at congress

They could, but we have them archived in several different places.

Oh boy can't wait

>I plead the fifth
>I plead the fifth
>I plead the fifth
>I plead the fifth
>I plead the fifth

>tech monkey deleted over 30,000 emails out of his own volition

These people need to suffer

>>inb4 reddit admins tamper with their logs

that would be hilarious, but there are so many copies out there that they would go to jail too.

this guy is talking to his lawyers right now about the best deal he can get, I guarantee.

Former Jew.

He's pretty based.

That's a good point, however we will just congregate other places, we will return and the only way to stop us is mass murder really.

still waiting for John Luigi Mica to lose his shit

Trump needs to set him up at Mar-A-Lago under the protection of his private security force

>jewish mormon

He'll be dead by Friday.

they've shown themselves to be pretty fucking stupid in the past.

And realistically all they need to do is string out doubt until the election, after which Obama can just pardon everyone

Hilary's squad of SS guards probably already chatted with him about how he's def in prison and his actions henceforth will only determine whether he'll be a king there or some big dude's bitch.

Unless DoJ drops his immunity nothing will happen and DoJ is not going to drop it, you imbecile.

>bernie has integrity
>bernie has no history of corruption

*steals from poor college kids and folds like a chair for establishment candidate*

It's sad watching all these congress hearings, it's like the only purpose is roasting bad guys but ultimately nobody is held accountable.

I wonder if "Katica" is an FBI leaker with a fake Twitter account
It's too good

He needs to get his own lawyer. I don't think Cheryl Mills is looking out for his best interests.

"no refunds!"
"Please vote HILARRY!!!"
"My wife corrupted an entire school district? and made out with millions? whoops!"
"-sent from my second beach house"

>Goes to congress
>I plead the 5th
>you waved your right to plead the 5th
>he spills the beans along with his spaghetti
>Trump goes to the debates against nobody
>uses his time on stage to roast everyone

Can House Committee shut down the FBI?

What's the odds he stuffs himself in a sports bag and throws himself in a river by thursday?

He'll start talking if he goes on trial. He has enough dirt on clinton to end her. He'll end up an heroing with a shotgun to the back of the head.

>Hillary threatens Bernie
>Bernie plays "tough"
>Always carries around recording device
>Hillary Threatens again
>Bernie causes DNC revolt.

Typical Jew looking to save his own hide before helping his countrymen.

He's a good guy man. Just like Gowdy he doesn't give a shit about party politics and actually wants to bring criminals to justice.

Implying he is still alive

See if the DOJ wasn't corrupt this is the point where they could make him sing and bring the whole fucking thing down.

>tech monkey deleted over 30,000 emails out of his own volition
>These people need to suffer

but it made sense to the investigators at the time: hillary's team asked him to put a six month purge rule in her account, and he forgot to do it because he's basically incompetent. so later, the "oh shit" moment is when he realized he forgot to do that, so he unilaterally deleted emails to "fix" that, and that is what a retarded panicked tech would do, which is why they gave him immunity FOR THAT.

but then a question was asked about something else, so he pled the fifth, and only then did everyone realize that he must have done something else, because you don't plead the fifth for crimes covered by immunity.

and now we know what some of those other crimes were: the reddit posts were way before the "oh shit" thing, which nails the clinton team to the fucking wall.

>implying it was Bernie himself that was threatened
There was a reason why he was hugging his family after a phone call from the President.

Then
2. Will happen

We fucking did it. In history books theres going to be a page on how Cred Forums and leddit slaid the Crooked Hillary. Glorious.

>Unless DoJ drops his immunity nothing will happen and DoJ is not going to drop it, you imbecile.

i think the immunity was for the "oh shit" thing ;why else would he plead the fifth? it makes no sense.

good grief, this thing is getting so joocy

>we're actually going to be able to watch a furry cuck fetishist get grilled by congress on live television

J O O C Y

my point still stands.

So if he shows up to speak, Hillary's fucked, and if he somehow dies before the hearing, Hillary's fucked. How can someone so corrupt be so incompetent? You would think that someone that makes a career out of illegal political manipulations would be a lot more careful.

Nothing. Members of the leftist oligarchy don't follow the rules.

Immunity is for the entire case you imbecile

2 is not going to happen, house will cry about it but in the end the DoJ isn't going to investigate theirselves or the FBI let alone charge their own.

This has all been covered in earlier threads! Stonetear is Charlie Sheen or Robert Downey Jr.
This IT guy was just a kid at the time Lucas was filmed.

>What does it mean to "take the knot," Mr Combetta? Remember you are under oath.

>>no tech monkey makes a platform so redditers can delete emails for him.

i really like that pic

>How can someone so corrupt be so incompetent?
Complacency because they are used to evading the law.

I would love to see the contents of the original Immunity Agreement. Since the Federal Government does not use Transactional (Blanket) immunity, Use or Derivative Use Immunity would have been used. That would only protect him from a specific list of charges, and WOULD NOT protect him from acts not listed or divulged by the principal before (and certainly not after) the signing of the Immunity Agreement.

I can only imagine the amount of filings and motions passing in front of Judges from all sides in DC right now.

>Mr. Combetta, could you please describe to the court what it means to be "Knotted"?

No. It is limited use immunity, imbecile.

Pride cometh before the fall. Every dipshit who thought they were beyond the reach of law got fucked because they got sloppy with process crimes.

Editing the logs would not string doubt when there have been archives circulating for days now. It would make both reddit and Hillary look even more corrupt, and further boost Trump's ratings.

Honestly I hope reddit does do something that stupid, it would be /comfy/ af for weeks watching the resulting shitstorm.

This could turn Huma, too. They kept her mouth shut with that dick pix part 2 bullfuck, but you can only hush and/or kill soo many people...

Ooo boy this is exciting.

Kek did NOT love Shitllary messing with Pepe :)

No it's not you imbecile.

And a reddit post is anything but evidence. Other people use my username all the time, you can't just link names to a person without hard proof and you have none.

He just died due to natural causes.
Press F to pay respects.

>Explain what "Yiff" means Mr. Combetta

she's basically doing a nixon. the watergate burglary was so minor that it had no effect on the election. it was the coverup that killed him.

same with her. like bernie said, nobody gives a damn about the email server, but now the lies and coverup will turn this into her watergate. but like then, it might not play out until after the election.

>Immunity is for the entire case you imbecile

right. so that assistant he murdered to keep quiet, that's covered too?

there's a reason he pleaded the fifth. you do not plead the fifth if you have immunity.

Stealing someone's idea from last night, but if that happens we need to take the opportunity to propagandize Combetta as an average sheltered American thrown under the bus by the corrupt establishment.

Scrub the furry shit and point out that he's a video game loving, gentle, inept but well-meaning person who was demonized by Clinton who got away with ruining the life of an average American

>Hillary's fucked. How can someone so corrupt be so incompetent? You would think that someone that makes a career out of illegal political manipulations would be a lot more careful.

The problem is the bigger the cesspool you swim in, the less you get to hire aides who are competent and the more you have to just look for folks who can keep their dirty little mouths shut.

Thanks for correcting the record, Mr Brock.

Barbell Neck gonna be the hot new ME ticket.

Contempt of Congress

Congress WILL hold him in contempt. Criminal contempt most likely. They have their own jail in the basement of the Capitol Building.

It's really mindboggling they didn't pay out the money to get an ex NSA guy or 2
they had the money for an expert

the only thing that would worry me there would be that the NSA would just build a backdoor so you'd have to do some vetting

>And a reddit post is anything but evidence.

you are either not very intelligent or you are a shill.

talk to yourself from now own.

He gave out personal information while using that username though, more than enough to identify him, including
>Occupation of family members
>Type of car he drives
>City he lived/Worked in
>Who he worked for
>Age
>etc

He gave out more than enough information to put together a composite identity.

keked and checked

priase kek (pbuh)

Nah it was jennifer in the original

The hillary version was a meme edit by a leaf

Bought a drinking/beer horn from there. That's about it.

Did they hold Pagliano in contempt? He already disobeyed a subpoena.

I am afraid you are underestimating how cucked Congress has become under the imperial Presidency.

The republic is sacred.

Don't forget the part where he admitted he was a Furry. I'm somehow not surprised this beta faggot posts to reddit.

Absolutely
Show how the all powerful and criminal D.C establishment uses hard working Americans as patsies to get away with crime
We shouldn't vilify this poor fur fag

>The republic is sacred.
Gowdy ain't.

Retarded Redditers deleted the emails for him.

>>But he gave out government information to Reddit.

If he doesn't go to jail then america is not about the law and the government is working hand and hand with hillary.

Goddamit Nigel!

Why such crisp bantz?

Why did Straya get your bantz gene and not us?

Why even live??

>Clearly, this is a potentially extremely embarrassing issue for the FBI if a random analyst was able to uncover relevant facts regarding Hillary's email scandal that were seemingly hiding in plain sight while somehow evading the FBI's "thorough" investigation.

>implying fbi doesn't already know about this

What?

No where in the reddit posts did he mention hilliary. This will lead nowhere

My god. Hillarys it guys are just as retarded as she is. This shit is hilarious.

>america is not about the law and the government is working hand and hand with hillary.

>There seems to be a short story concerning sexual relations between you and a certain "Hillary" Mr. Combetta.

>Is this "Hillary" the same Mrs. Clinton you worked for?

>Mr. Combetta, did you have sexual relations with that woman?

They got lazy because the got away with everything.

Her fucking husband was impeached and got disbarred because he could no get his dicked sucked right and lied about it aftwerwards. He got away with multiple rapes.

They think they are invulnerable.

I'd love to see both

p.s.
checked

He'll be safely relocated to the bottom of the Atlantic.

I read the post, he had like 8 responses, most of them telling him what he was doing was illegal, extremely complicated and generally a bad idea.

i'm so fucking C O R R E C T E D

I feel honored to be worthy of participating. I also take this responsibility into my everyday life.

MAGA

Post more of dat ass

So do they fuck people while dressed like doggos, or are they fucking dogs while dressed like doggo?

Look, someone who actually knows about Kike Sanders.

Which implicates Comey in a cover up
oh boy

i don't think so. this guy is a fucking piece of shit. i want that shiteating grin wiped off his stupid cuck face.

HE WAS COMPLICIT AND EAGER IN ALL OF THIS

furthermore, (since he is an incompetent dipshit) it is almost certain the missing emails exist somewhere -- physically or digitally.

It's not that the corruption even surprises me anymore

It's that these folks are REALLY as stupid as the stereotype about old people goes

>asking REDDIT o aid you in your crimes
>not even using a one time fake account

This.

>. This will lead nowhere

perhaps if he had not deleted the posts after it became public yesterday.

you can burn the papers on your desk anytime you like, but if you know a detective is coming to review them, then you cannot. he tampered with evidence in a federal investigation, and he can plead the fifth all day long, but reddits logs and backups are all they need.

and as stupid as this guy is, i doubt if he used seven proxies to do it.

(R)OWDY GOWDY

(sorry for your missed quints bro)

>Which implicates Comey in a cover up
Comey has some form Prosecutorial Immunity.

Watch for an early retirement to keep his pension.

And boom goes the dynamite.

He's a smug piece of clit jizz, he knew exactly what he was doing, he could have resigned from his job or sought legal advice on what he should do.

Instead he went to reddit and acting like a naughty boy therefore he gets no sympathy, he also has a Jewish face, therefore he deserves prison or death for that alone.

I want him to explain to Chaffetz what yiffing is

Possibility 1: he stays silent, gets fucked in the ass by congress who wants SOMEONE to take a fall, Shilldawg rigs the election and gets elected, pardons him after 1st 4 years.

Possibility 2: faced with life in prison, he makes a new deal and let's congress know everything he knows. Testifies against Shilldawg, gets into the witness protection program, and gets whacked anyway.

Possibility 3: he gets killed by barbells before Friday, if he's not dead already.

Shillary is almost out of high profile people to take the fall and appease Congress. If it wasnt this guy, it would've eventually been Huma.

Don't people usually die after shooting themselves only once?

Somebody...somebody please put a small bowl of Skittles next to his glass of water on the table with microphones. That would be almost as good as the guy going up the Temple Mount with the MAGA hat.

You'd be complicit in this too if you were being threatened with strangulation by piano wire by the same people who claim to protect you

See this shit? This is why he needs prison, all degenerate fuckers need prison.

FBI Director James Comey’s Clinton Foundation Connection

archive.is/WazZ6

>On advice of council, i respectfully decline to answer and invoke my 5th amendment priviliges

No. He shot himself 21 times. This is why high capacity magazines need to be banned.

Is there another congress oversight committee meeting thing today?

>Don't people usually die after shooting themselves only once?

it's an old joke, pal, about the absurd ways that hillary's enemies commit suicide.

kek. the main thing is for this story to grow and become MSM fodder right up til the first debate, which is next monday.

You can't plead the 5th if you have immunity.

No, not on this matter anyway. Gowdy and Chaffetz need time to prepare their questions. And wait for their giant erections to subside.

He'll just play stupid
This country is done
Civil War 2, now!

I'm a fag for trying to take credit for this on an anonymous Mongolian minimalist-art board but go ahead and steal that. Repost it in every thread if you have to. It's important we capitalize on any chance we might get.

By all means we're all here to meme the god emperor to glory. There are some tactics even he might not be able to employ but that's why he keeps a basket of deplorables at hand :^)

My dream is for him to squeal, beg for witness protection, and say Hillary machine instructed him to wipe evidence he knew was court ordered.

And he sits in front of House Oversight & Government Reform, Chaffetz recognizes a figure seated in the front row immediately...

Gowdy...I...

>Is there another congress oversight committee meeting thing today?

i think they are giving him until friday to reply or show up.

if the FBI knew about this, WHY DIDN'T THEY FIND THE REDDIT POSTS AND REMOVE THEM?

is this the FBI being that fucking retarded they didn't delete this shit, or are they just that incompetent they never found it?

or did Cuckbetta forget he fucking ASKED REDDIT HOW TO TAMPER WITH HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON'S EMAILS and neglected to tell the feds?

this seems like such a fucking screw up to me, and it says the FBI isn't doing their fucking job.

>And wait for their giant erections to subside.

>FBI Director James Comey’s Clinton Foundation Connection

This is where Comey is vulnerable. Foundation misdeeds equate to Organized Crime evoking Rico Statutes. Nothing connected to his activities working as Atty General can be touched, and it gives a clear path to prosecution without muddying the eaters with any type of Government Immunity or Privilege.

What did you just meme into reality

>this seems like such a fucking screw up to me, and it says the FBI isn't doing their fucking job.

Yup.

>not even using a one time fake account

Underestimating people's laziness. It takes too long to set up a new account. Like 5 fucking minutes.

The FBI is full of old people that think the internet is magical and have no idea how it works or what a "reddit" is.

>FBI isn't doing their fucking job
yeah

You cant have immunity if you get caught being an attentionwhore on reddit

t. FBI

>Possibility 2: faced with life in prison, he makes a new deal and let's congress know everything he knows. Testifies against Shilldawg, gets into the witness protection program, and gets whacked anyway.

probably this desu

he's a coward and an idiot. i'd put it at 50/50 he spills the beans and implicates anyone remotely involved in this sordid mess. currently, his life has transformed into one gigantic "oh shit" moment so he'll do anything to save his ass -- no matter how myopic and suicidal it may be.

> In 2013, Comey became a board member, a director, and a Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee member of the London bank HSBC Holdings.
What the fuck is the head of the FBI doing as the board member of a London multi-national bank?!

What was the name of the leaker that ended up getting shot and robbed (despite nothing being stolen)?

Checked & cap'd

>s this the FBI being that fucking retarded they didn't delete this shit, or are they just that incompetent they never found it?

Maybe the FBI, like Cred Forums, isn't one person? Perhaps someone did find it, but they weren't on board with the whole government approved Organized Crime thing and said they scrubbed them, when they in fact did not?

>You can't plead the 5th if you have immunity.
You can, but that just nullifies the Immunity Agreement.

pre-emptive F for this guy

doesn't stand a chance

what you'd guess

>it says the FBI isn't doing their fucking job.

it's conceivable that the FBI believed his "oh shit" story, and didn't think about investigating him until he pleaded the fifth while immune to certain acts, meaning that there were additonal acts.

the "oh shit" story looked plausible until yesterday: he fucked up, literally, and he tried to retroactively fix it by deleting emails. that gave hillary and mills an out, and since he was given immunity for that, the dust settled.

until glorious katica came on board like a classic Cred Forumstard and ruined his life.

>archive.is/WazZ6
Hillary truly is the Whore Of Babylon
Everyone has a price or Comey has serious dark secrets

Nothing goy, move along now.

What if this is a trap set by CTR and combetta really deleted emails for some other celebrity, and it's the ultimate CTR ruse to make us look like nutjobs?

That is a really good question. They knew about him, you would expect that a thourough investigation would look at his shit when it is freely available online.

The FBI looks like a lump of shit right now.

This is like Capone asking for tax advice on illegal alcohol sale revenue in the classifieds of the chicago times.

The best outcome.

Seth Rich, you mean?

F

See
I'm a bit worried thst we are falling into a trap

Worse yet what if this whole election hype is a globalist trick and obama is gonna cancel everything and call a third term

I just can't shake that they WANTED us to find this

He seems like enough of a faggot to off himself for real, which would be hilarious. Hillary going down for the one suicide she didn't order.

That's the man.

With the Clintons record of corruption? I doubt it's an elaborate ruse cruise. Clithead couldn't keep her lies in check over Ben Nazi.

His teeth fell off from natural causes goy

Does your current knowledge of CTR give you the impression that they would be smart enough to plant this shit two years ago?

>you faggots have been getting your ass kicked by leftists for generations and not once bothered to try and learn their tactics.

It doesn't matter what YOU think about him. Go ahead and keep calling him a degenerate furfag. I agree with you, he deserves everything coming to him.

You think Hillary doesn't call Niggers, Niggers behind closed doors?

What matters is what the public thinks about him. And it's best if he comes across as explained.
Get people to be just a little less excited for Clinton. If things play out this way and Cred Forumss colonies succeed, we could be seeing many would be Clinton voters staying home, voting third party, or best of all, going Trump.

He plead the fifth to avoid something that caused him to lose immunity from the case.

The dude's clearly a weasel, he's not the type to an hero, he'd do and say anything to get hiss ass off the fire.

Is this a false flag? Are we somehow being baited?

>They have their own jail in the basement of the Capitol Building.
No they don't, but their was a separate building on the grounds used as a jail.

>What if this is a trap set by CTR and combetta really deleted emails for some other celebrity, and it's the ultimate CTR ruse to make us look like nutjobs?

interesting, but extremely unlikely BECAUSE HE PANICKED YESTERDAY and deleted the posts. if they were for kim kardashian, he would have left them up and laughed at all of us.

and it does not matter. he tampered with evidence in an ongoing federal investigation for which he had immunity for the crimes he already admitted to.

he might as well tweet I'M FUCKING GUILTY.

>This is like Capone asking for tax advice on illegal alcohol sale revenue in the classifieds of the chicago times.

kek

>they set this up all the way back in 2014

yeah nah, welcome to nutville because you just became a tinfoiler yourself with that load of hot garbage

>we
Shut the fuck up faggot CTR shill
House Committee on Friday ends this gay attempt

>This isn't Tumblr; your kinds has no privilege here.
>Now answer the question.

FBI factional war, I would say. The field agents probably hate Comey and his cronies.

CTR probably not

Shadow government of course

9/11 was planned decades in advance

I don't care, he's a degenerate and a liar and corrupt and all of those that do this shit need death.

Hillary will rot in hell too, fucking skank. Along with that sad act Bill.

This
There's a Civil War going on in every facet of America
FBI is split

>strange noises coming from the meth lab below
How hard is it to find competent cooks?

>He plead the fifth to avoid something that caused him to lose immunity from the case.

right. he admitted that there were additional crimes not covered by the immunity agreement.

I would love to have seen the DOJ and FBI guys faces when he pleaded the fifth. eyebrows were raised, to be sure.

This guy is a beast. The FBI is trying to stop investigations ate every turn. They need to be asked why they are knuckle dragging.

dat weave tho

IDK, I though they would site you for contempt.
Isn't that what susan McDougall did time for?

If i was a furry and people knew, i would kill myself immediately, but then again i don't know the mindset of an actual furry.

Can we have your stuff?

you do wrong, and wrong will follow.

i don't buy it for a minute he was threatened. combetta seems to be a pretty run-of-the mill internet nerd like you'd find here. that personality tends to lend itself to megalomania.

he reveled in all the shady shit. he fucking loved it.

well, now the grave is dug and he's gotta lie in it. fuck him. he doesn't deserve any sympathy.

I bought some watch gears super cheap.

oh shit

what have i done

They MAY have had any contempt on hold until things played out, and may have even let it pass if he was a little fish.

Right now, he's big fish, and his actions are too blatant and a slap in the face of Congress and Immunity.

He's got some splainin' to do...

well, it was ogre before, but now.. damn
what a shit show, seems like a Jerry Springer gone full retard.

what else?

he made a wed page so people from reddit can help him delete the emails.

>You can, but that just nullifies the Immunity Agreement.

are you sure? why has that not been mentioned in the dozens of articles I've read? you may be correct, because I can't find any real details about his immunity; supposedly it's secret, which could very well be true.

we'll learn more friday if he shows up for the hearing.

i'm starting to get confused with the pleading the fifth shit

when CAN'T someone plead the fifth?

Can't wait for Chaffetz to do his shark imitation during the hearing.

Every time you can see all his teeth someone is about to fucked.

SERVED

>uses his time in stage to roast everyone
God I want a leader like that

Whslat if it turns out he was one of us and purposely subtly leaked them?

WE DID IT REDDIT!

After saying at least something?
It's either you plead the fifth and STFU since the beginning, or tell them everything. All or nothing.
I'm not an eggsberd though.

>when CAN'T someone plead the fifth?

no one in the usa can be compelled to testify against themselves. that's the fifth amendment. you have the right to remain silent.

>are you sure? why has that not been mentioned in the dozens of articles I've read? you may be correct, because I can't find any real details about his immunity; supposedly it's secret, which could very well be true.

Immunity Agreements are basically a contract based on a quid pro quo. You do this, and in turn we do something else. He broke the contract.

Now what may happen is that they have a nice sit down and explain things to him and let him have a another shot at testifying, but his actions after the fact have taken that option off the table.

How were the plebbit posts found?
Somone looking for furry BDSM?

Obama cannot call a third term. He doesn't have the power to

OH REDDIT DID IT THEY DID IT GOOD.

/thread

After Civil Wars comes an age of territorial expansion, leaf
North Montana, North Idaho, New Washington, etc..coming

He probably would ask reddit on how to do it, given how incompetent he is.

Based Reddit

Oh fuck no
There are enough problems in Canada, like fucking leafman giving away taxpayer money to globalists again
and guess what, next year you're going to see costs increase because of fucking pyramid scheme bullshit, like the carbon levy
I should fucking know because execs over here are talking about belt tightening and downsizing again

you can testify on and on but then at some point you can take the fifth. but I think there is some rule that once you have taken the fifth, you cannot "un" take it; meaning that you have to keep pleading the fifth.

this is what ruined mark furman in the OJ trial. he had already taken the fifth for something, and later they asked if he ever tampered with evidence, and he pleaded the fifth which made lots of people think that was an admission that he tampered with evidence.

we need a fucking lawyer in here.

Wouldn't his immunity be granted by the DOJ?
The same DOJ whose head met with Bill on the runway after the walking corpse allegedly played golf in 100° weather?

Congress won't give a shit, especially Gowdy, Chaffetz and Meadows.
They must be creaming themselves over this shit, their opposition is handing them the bullets to shoot them..

lawyers are over at /biz/

i would say someone did a search for Combetta and found that page with his name and email, which was stonetear@whatever, then ran "stonetear" search through google or reddit or whatever.

finding "Paul Combetta" and "stonetear" on one page, then "stonetear" and "VIP (VERY VIP)" on another would have set off alarm bells.

the furry bdsm and cuck fetishism is just icing on the J O O C Y cake.

>but I think there is some rule that once you have taken the fifth, you cannot "un" take it; meaning that you have to keep pleading the fifth.

You can answer questions like name, etc, but once you answer any question without invoking the 5th, it implies waiving the 5th for that entire session. So even answering to "do you like peanut butter" can mean you are forced to answer "did you help dismember the 30 dead hookers in the trunk".

>le we will annex you maymay
More like a shitload of states will beg for a stable country and stable government. Literally entire states moving to Canada.

Ofc I'm joking

>Canada in charge of unfucking USA
NO!

I DON'T WANNA!

CANADIAN EMPIRE WILL NOT RISE!

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!

Wow, even Jimmy Fallon testifies against her

perfect

Uncanny.

HAHA WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU FAGGOTS DONE

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

>hillary's team asked him to put a six month purge rule in her account,

Which is incredibly fucking illegal. My company once got a contract with the US government. We have to use pic related to keep all emails for a long fucking time, I think at least 2 years.

tl;dr this pls

Is the lad gon die?

Holy shit. Cred Forums is actually going to effect a national election. First the nazi frogs now this.

What a time to be alive. I love you guys...

Also,
>Tyler Durden
What?

>Wouldn't his immunity be granted by the DOJ?
The Federal Government (DOJ) does not issue Transactional (Blanket) immunity, only Use Immunity. But the Immunity is specific and listed in the Agreement.

Actions not listed or taken after the Immunity Agreement is signed are not covered.

>meme Trump in candidacy
>before the election has even happened meme another civil war into existence
HAS MEME MAGIC GONE TOO FAR?

too high profile to suicide when he's being told to appear before congress

maybe later, or maybe he's just burnt the whole fucking thing to the ground and killing him at this point would be pointless

we'll find out in the weeks to come

>My company once got a contract with the US government.

it might have been her personal account.

her email situation is a huge clusterfuck, which is probably one reason why the FBI and DOJ wanted to drop it.

but now this is a clear cut case of someone wanting to alter existing emails, and if they were hers, it doesn't matter if they were personal or not - she or her team was trying to hide evidence.

he's fucked. I don't know about anyone else. powerful people are treated differently than you and I.

Probably.

If hillary doesn't want to take chances on him squealing, yeah he's a dead man. He might already be dead, actually.

If he makes it into a court room in front of congress he'll either end up being the fall guy for hillary, and go to jail for a really really long time, or he'll squeal and give congress the testimony they need to nail her and possibly parts of the DoJ and FBI.

The FBI, CIA, NSA, Hillary, DoJ, DNC, don't want this guy alive. Congress does want him alive.

We'll see if congress > intelligence agencies and corrupt political parties / corrupt federal investigators

If you weren't aware, Clinton left her Phone Bank completely unsecured as well
www.hillaryclinton.com/calls/
You can sign up with a fake name and email and zero verification and start fucking with her PR team.

I'm imagining IT dork deleting his Reddit posts yesterday with this playing in the background:
youtu.be/ZnHmskwqCCQ

Clintons are way past the point of no return to just give up

On like donkey Kong

>Clintons are way past the point of no return to just give up

I think you mean, will die before the trial starts.

not quite.

if he withheld this info, the immunity is null.

if he DIDNT withold it, congressional republicans will still roast him alive and go "LOOK AND SEE WHAT COMEY DID! WATCH US BURN THE FURFAG, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?!?"

the bureau is under ridiculous political pressure. imagine Hillary getting arrested. Where do you KEEP her, let alone hold a trial?!

as far as the DOJ or FBI investigating, keep in mind congress can do its own multi-party supervised investigations, and obstructing evidence at that level is near suicidal.

if they refuse?

Congress will be sure to remember that come budget-request time.

>assassinate Chaffetz instead
What a tweest

Chaffetz is a very based man

why does he have immunity anyways?

Is it still up? I was at work and couldn't particate last night.

you dense mother fucker

It is, I'm sticking my dick up their data right now. Just make sure the Zip code is real (90003 works).

Because he gave the FBI enough information to get the guilty party, but through one weird twist of fate, the gilty party got off.

Chaffetz will chair that meeting with a barbell on his throat if he has to.

>tfw all of this because of a few autistic internet detectives
What a time to be alive

>why does he have immunity anyways?
Get a little fish to testify against a bigger fish. Or to get the guy that was used as an innocent dupe to testify without prosecuting him.

In USA your testimony can be used against you in another trial, I think. So you can't just brazenly mention your own crimes while talking about someone else's, you need to be given immunity.

>people surprised the FBI didn't do its job

Remember what happened with Comey and Hillary? The FBI has been lost. Which is sad because of what it used to be.

Back it all up in case they do something to prevent you from accessing.

>a furry cuck sunk hillary clinton
>autistic internet autists held her head under the water

have we gotten any good material from fucking with them yet? any good vocaroo or youtube vids?

FBI is sitting on enough information to start WW3, indict most of US government and another Civil War.

I was playing WoW and I remembered "Stonetear;" I decided to look him up and found out that Combetta probably plays a Dwarf Hunter on Argent Dawn.

>Well coordinated and extensively financed Illuminati conspiracy beaten by a rag tag group of memers run by a furry tripfag and a BR with 140 ping
>furry tripfag
wtf I was just joking

WE WUZ HACKTIVISTS N SHEEIITTTTT!!!

I'm not calling people, fuck those phone bills. I'm just filling out Cesus data and claiming half the people called me a nigger.

I hope to God he testifies against the clinton cabinet, if Shillarys campaign tumbles i can ignore this election.

Trey "The Crucible" Gowdy is my spirit guide. I fucking love that guy. Huge tea-party dude, competent as fuck, capable as all hell.

I'd say he's our guy.

Jason "Recognizes the Gentleman from South Carolina" Chaffetz is also based. Not as dope as Trey "The Inquisitor" Gowdy, but close.

They better be glad we didn't reveal our true power level.
>pic related

>not a worgen

am disappoint

we have memed too hard, too fucking hard, how can illuminati even compete?

He should lose immunity, why would he have it in the first place. He's a worthless witness an da lying sack of shit probably the bottom in a homosexual relationship like Milo

Now this post is vewy vewy funni

I think we broked it lads

>probably the bottom in a homosexual relationship

he's already admitted to taking part in cuckoldry

>Chaffetz will chair that meeting with a barbell on his throat if he has to.

Chaffetz emerges from the smoldering ruins of his neighborhood, an empty 12 gauge in one sooty hand, the wallet of his would-be assassin in the other.

Can he even plead the 5th? Isn't immunity given on the basis you work and answer all questions but are protected from their ramifications if they look bad for you?

Guys who are too young to buy a marijuana pipe from a head shop.

Nice try, nerds, but you have no evidence that Hillary ordered this deletion to take place. Without evidence, you can't convict Hillary.

None of this will be enough to swing the election.

ugh, right in the record