Well, Cred Forums?

Well, Cred Forums?

who puts a wig on a beluga?

>I like donuts and also ice-cream. Fries.

>Actively encouraging hate speech
I thought you were better than this, democrats?

> I heard state department employees sometimes email each other!!!

She's right and it's a huge mistake the dems are making not saying Hillary is good but Jesus running a negative campaign is retarded

kek

theres no end quote

is she still taking?

unfortunatly

We don't hear why she rules because she doesn't do anything right

I bet Hillary could become an excellent paint shaker with some duck tape and that advanced parkinsons.

Ask her victims how she rules. The'll tell you. With an iron fist.

good
let her be endorsed by this giant troll who even the Guardianista cucks hate

presumably after she finishes her mouthful

She is right. You aren't going to get far on a platform of "Our shitty candidate isn't a racist like we call their candidate, oh and she's a woman".

It's completely one dimensional.

Literally who

Can someone please poison this bitch's ham sandwich or something?

This ain't my fucking article. Don't look to me to salvage your stupid shit.

Maybe start with a believable premise?

dam dis bitch fat

why? from the things she writes and more importantly the comments she gets, i wouldn't be surprised if she were an alt right plant
it's the sane moderate Hillary supporters you should be worried about

You mean sperm whale?

Am i supposed to know her?

Yeah I think she sells tires or something

at least cover up your giant ham shoulder if youre going to bother to stand sideways to shrink your profile.

fat pizza whore

Kek

But user...healthy at every size!

Why would I listen to some fat ugly hambeast who doesn't even have anything to say about Hillary herself?

It looks like Jabba wearing make up and a wig.

Seriously.

>landwhale

>no further argument or rhetoric

>no credentials whatsoever

>mfw

kek

Ehhh, I'd fuck her.

She could probably use a good dicking up the ass.

That nasty fat bitch lol . Kek. Hillary pathetic. Trump is fucking the God emperor he will win. And I will dance naked in the streets

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Cred Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

It's good to see Lindy "Huge Fat Fuck" West is keeping busy

Lindy West is a disgusting fat-activist

>mfw everyone I hate happens to be anti-trump