A-List Hollywood actor to be revealed as a pedo soon!

>Superstar Actor Raped Child Star Corey Haim
radaronline.com/celebrity-news/superstar-actor-sexually-abused-teen-corey-haim/

>Hollywood is poised to out the A-list star who raped tragic ’80s child star Corey Haim and has brazenly gotten away with the abuse for almost three decades.

>RadarOnline is choosing not to name the superstar sexual predator at this time, but can reveal that he is one of the most recognizable faces in the industry.

>one of the most recognizable faces in the industry.

>Radar Online Says It Has Identified an A-List Actor Involved in a Pedophile Sex Ring
jezebel.com/radar-online-says-it-has-identified-an-a-list-actor-inv-1786794917

RIGHT ON THE HEELS OF...

>Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce from Brad Pitt
tmz.com/2016/09/20/angelina-joile-files-for-divorce-brad-pitt/

HOLY SHIT! Could it be!?

Other urls found in this thread:

bossip.com/1261614/pedophiles-in-hollywood-corey-haim-denise-richards-hint-that-charlie-sheen-is-a-pedophile-rapist-video/
thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/schwarzeneggers-sex-talk
m.imdb.com/title/tt0511110/
roseanneworld.com/2009/07/13/joe-jackson-is-an-mk-ultra-ope/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/roseanne-barr-calls-out-louis-c-k-i-ve-heard-so-many-stories.html
cnn.com/2016/07/01/entertainment/roseanne-barr-trump/index.html
agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/SEPT.html
youtube.com/watch?v=X48G7Y0VWW4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_Haim
imdb.com/title/tt0113305/
whale.to/b/pedophocracy.html
wikispooks.com/wiki/The_Pedophocracy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttT6FrMosBk
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/22/hollywood-in-the-grip-of-child-abuse-scandal-similar-to-jimmy-sa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THICC

>HOLY SHIT! Could it be!?

No.

John Wayne and/or John Wayne's spirit.

Mr. Charles Sheen

Corey literally already told us it's Ron Howard

Spielberg

>RadarOnline is choosing not to name the superstar sexual predator at this time

Gee, I wonder if it's because there is absolutely no evidence and they don't want to be sued six-way-to-Sunday?...

yay!

S.S. is the rapist.

just wait for it.

They say ACTOR. Not director.

We know the director who raped him. But we don't know the actor. Particularly not a super star. This could be interesting. I've got my money on John Travolta.

Wake me up for a real story like Terry Richardson getting busted.

Tom Hanks

>because there is absolutely no evidence

>He was the “kingpin” of a child sex ring that ensnared Haim and Corey Feldman, multiple sources have told Radar over the span of a gut-wrenching, four-year investigation into the Hollywood scandal and cover up.

>“This dirty little secret is an open secret among so many in the biz,” revealed one showbiz insider.

>multiple sources
>multiple
>sources
>M U L T I P L E S O U R C E S

Yeah this is obvious as fuck

>photographing sexual acts with willing/consenting adults

Uncle Terry literally did nothing wrong.

source on that webm

now

who is that in the webm?

I need to know for science

^

>One of the guys, the main guy who molested me, he actually was an employee of my father's. My father hired this man and this man coaxed me into trying every single drug that I ever tried. He says, "Hey I'm going to be your best friend. I'll take you to Disneyland, I'll take you to the Comedy Store." He was my assistant, my driver, my chaperone, and also basically my guardian

Steven Seagal? Sylvester Stallone? SARAH SILVERMAN! I knew that kike was up to no good!

I know you probably meant "Steven Spielberg" but he's a director, not an actor.

Its Charlie sheen again. It's the same terminology they used before the HIV thing came out.

this is not pol material, who the fuck cares about this tmz shit

mmmmmh cunts

I smell robin williams

Jews run hollywood like a harem. It's relevant.

>reports that neither Haim nor Feldman wanted to publicly name the actor for fear of lawsuits and damage to their own reputations.

>a household name who is “revered by millions around the globe.”

No one would be afraid of accusing Charlie Sheen of anything. He's pretty much a washed up celebrity.

Whoever it is, they have to be someone BIG with a lot of connections and power if people are afraid to mention their name out of fear of retaliation.

It's Kiefer

I find it hard to care this much about some kid who got loads of money and a great childhood just because some jew touched his dick.

i bet its a jew

I like how a woman with no evidence can come forward and say that BIll Cosby raped them 30 years ago and be taken completely seriously, but the media gets hard evidence that a celebrity raped a child (a child who, if he's to be believed, was systematically victimized by a massive network of pedophiles in the industry) and is indirectly responsible for his death, and they refuse to print it for privacy concerns.

Bravo again life.

It's James Garner. They were in the movie Murphy's (((Romance))) together.

I need sauce on this fat bitch

There have been many rumors over the years of Sheen raping Haim on the set of Lucas. Google yourself

>(((Corey Haim)))

>Well I have to be completely honest and say, I'm not a huge fan of Charlie Sheen. I don't make it my goal to ever talk badly in the press, we're all in it together, that's the way I look at it, but Charlie in particular, especially the way that he's affected other people that I know -- point blank, Charlie and Corey started their careers pretty much together, and Corey fought for his entire life to recover from those early experiences and to get his life together.

As others have pointed out, its all about power.

You didn't touch Cosby in the 80s and 90s, he was too popular, too wealthy, and had the ears of way too many other wealthy, powerful people. In the 2010s he is just an aging old fart whose powerful friends are no longer in power or dead. Also, he made the error of daring to go against the PC narrative by suggesting the black community might want to fix their own problems before complaining of outside issues. He had to go.

Actor still a household name?

De Niro

>tfw it's Mel Gibson or Clint Eastwood
>tfw it's a just a dirty kike trick because they're not libshits.

You should care because Hollywood is basically a Jewish human trafficking ring, and things like the Franklin Case are not an isolated incident but a evidence of a network with deep political ties. Politicians are deeply involved and kept in line by their Jewish leash-holders through the threat of blackmail, becoming completely beholden to a political agenda abhorrent and destructive to our entire nation.

They said a recognizable celebrity

/cel/ when

Radar is fucked.
Three or more sources all mixed up, many unnamed.
Haim said he was molested when he was 14, he turned 14 on the set up Lucas.
Haim said he first smoked pot on the set of lost boys. Feldman seems to imply he was ass seduced from weed on the set of Lucas.
When did the Coreys meet?
Is it a mogul, or a household name or an actor or all three?
Can't help but notice that Feldman was in the news recently, performing with his shitty band and getting panned

he dead
It's robocop

This comment actually makes me think it's woody harrelson, hence the quotes around "kingpin"

(((Haim)))
(((Feldman)))

Weller is not recognizable anymore. Nobody gives a fuck about him.

bossip.com/1261614/pedophiles-in-hollywood-corey-haim-denise-richards-hint-that-charlie-sheen-is-a-pedophile-rapist-video/

Watch this video here, starting at about 17:00

This

Feldman has been talking about Hollywood pedos for years and years

>14

Was this actual rape or, "wah I didn't know what I was doing" rape?

When you combine this quote from Corey Feldman's memoir:
Within hours of our first meeting, we found ourselves talking about "Lucas", the film he made in the summer of 1985, the role I had wanted for myself. At some point during the filming, he explained an adult male convinced him that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was what all "guys do". So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers, during a lunch break for the cast and crew, and Haim, innocent and ambitious as he was, allowed himself to be sodomized. [...] [That man] walks around, one of the most successful people in the entertainment industry, still making money hand over fist

Cruise or Travolta would be my guesses. Someone big in the CoS seems likely.

im pretty sure a lot of those hollywood fucks are involved in ancient systems of pederasty
same with politicians.

Is it time already?

>allowed himself

Yep consented.

radar was right about a celeb having HIV so i actually believe them. somebody did rape corey.
im thinking its not as big of a celeb as we all might think though.

lol'd

those opportunistic little kikes i mean tykes.

If it is, then you can add him to that collection of people coming out bashing trump and then being btfo'd after they run their mouth off. Jewberg's donated countless millions to democrats. Id love to see on of their main hollyjew donators get rekt

I keep coming back to RDJ
Taking a 12-13 yo boy under your stinky, track marked, wing and moving him into your wife's room is odd.
He also "mentored" Haim. RDJ's dad is a sick fuck, RDJ hung out with the filthiest directer in the biz(James Toback) and was his muse...
He's rich as sin. Now seen as a family man, has made vague statements about his sexuality, looks and talks and moves like a fag

I was on another one of them Internet origami dojos and it seemed like Charlie Sheen is the main guy the really fucked with the Coreys. Someone also said that Bryan Singer currently heads up the pedo ring. But desu with you senpai, these both seem like too minor of names in order for Hollywood to be saturated and jewspiracy and all. Is this just them creating the story to take away heat from the real culprits? I would love for everyone of these degenerates to be exposed, but this doesn't feel like that is what will happen. More like throw a couple duds under the bus and then people think it's fixed. Unless they start naming names in retaliation?

No, they're roughly the same age and Brad didn't hold that sort of monetary power at the time.

He's getting divorced because he was porking Marrion Cotillard.

Based Mel Gibson

I guarantee it's going to be some dead prick. If it was someone alive it would never get out because (((Hollywood))) would protect them, as they do with the other pedos.

Feldman also wrote about Haim spending time with Martin Weiss, a well known manager of child actors, while they were filming The Lost Boys.

He claimed in the book that one day on set Haim, who was 15 during filming, was aroused and wanted to have sex.

'Marty’s gay? Why don’t you ask him?' wrote Feldman.

'The two walked, single file, into the adjoining room. ... I heard sounds, banging, thumping. I felt my stomach flip-flop. I felt sick.'

Maybe. Wasn't he also rumored to be one of the people posting under a pseudonym on that one site that was spilling dirty secrets about this? If RDJ was involved, it might be why he would have all the dirt to talk about it anonymously.

Charlie Sheen confirmed.

Spike Spiegel?

>’80s child star Corey Haim and has brazenly gotten away with the abuse for almost three decades.
They didn't get Feldman did they?

Tom Hanks
Bill Murray
Harrison Ford
Arnold Swarz
Clint EastWood
James Wood
Sylvester Stallone
Mel Gibson
Morgan FreeMan
Samuel L. Jackson
[spoiler] Bill Cosby [/spoiler]

PLACE YOUR BETS Cred Forums!!!!

See you in jail, space cowboy :D

You missed Charlie Sheen.

lmao horny teenage boys

This is like women, they have a bunch of naughty sex and then decide later it's rape. Cmon.

ur mum

Its Charlie Sheen, if anyone's wondering.

Not to mean others havent raped Corey also and that Corey himself is not a degenerate pedophile, because he is.

He mentioned a producer, not an actor, so it's not Tom Hanks.

I work at PR of a Big Casting Agency. Damage control is already underway.

It's Tom Cruise.

Its cant be Brad Pitt because he was too young probably didnt have the power to cover up such story in the 80s.

My guess would be Arnold Schwarznigger or Bruce Willis.

when are they getting dan schneider?

yeah yeah sure you do, hotshot

His life is already ruined through drugs and he hasn't been planning a comeback, he's over and old news

It seems Ron Howard is the guy.
Or Charlie Sheen.

Bang

>Angelina Jolie never raped you as a child

some kids get all the luck

He also molested Jamie Bell.

arnold was open about it back then

thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/schwarzeneggers-sex-talk

JASON PATRIC??????

And Feldman said Haim was first molested at age 11..
The only thing he had worked on was The Edison Twins, a Canadian production...
Michael Hirsh, for the cherry popper?

I hope it's someone who talked mess about trump. Also all the people in Hollywood are pretty much pedos

>Corey Haim

Look as if the FBI had a stroke in his consciousness, so he is hitting the elite back targeting the old ones with less influence now that the show time its fucked.

You still suck tho.

I KNOW WHO IT IS!!!

David Seltzer!!!!!!!!

Charlie Sheen and Corey Haim were in the movie Lucas together..

>Michael Hirsh, for the cherry popper?
Sorry self reply, but...

Feldman found refuge on Hollywood sets and yearned for adult role models and supporters. While director Steven Spielberg became a trusted friend, many adults let him down.

His father hired an assistant in his early 20s who Feldman calls “Ron.” The two became inseparable, with Ron providing Feldman with various drugs and eventually coercing him into sex. Feldman says he was “petrified,” and “revolted” the first time Ron abused him, but their twisted friendship lasted for years.

Ron wasn’t the only pedophile Feldman encountered in his search for stable adult relationships. “Slowly, over a period of many years,” he writes, “I would begin to realize that many of the people I had surrounded myself with were monsters.”

One person he felt safe with was Michael Jackson. He calls the singer's world his “happy place” and said Jackson brought him back to his innocence. Feldman says Jackson never touched him sexually or even attempted to during their friendship. Their relationship ended abruptly in 2001, when Jackson heard a rumor that Feldman was planning to trash him in a book. Although Feldman tried to convince Jackson the rumor wasn’t true, Jackson shut him out, and they never spoke again

>No Man's Land (1987)
>starring: charlie sheen
>starring: randy quaid

>executive producer: ron howard
>producer: dick wolf

>director: peter werner

how the fuck does this guy get to do what he does? in one picture hes fucking a model, in another hes ass naked with johnny knoxville or some shit and in another hes shaking hands with the fucking president. What the actual fuck?

>David Seltzer!!!!!!!!
Dude, don't mess with the stray cats. Slander!

This is fucking weird to me too, like some illuminati tier shit
How/why would any semi-credible individual go near that sleazy cunt, it's like they aren't aware of the filthy shit he does

Joel Schumacher

is a known pervert gay with a lot of pedo rumors. and he was a producer/director on Lost Boys.

???

would one of you please tell source

just did a google img search and got nothing

Who's this curvy lardass?

exactly, it makes no sense

I went to high school with the daughter of the bass player in the Stray Cats, she and I were good friends. He was an awesome dude with a ridiculous house. Let us throw parties there too

>Radaronline
>Jezebel
>TMZ

Interesting as it then turned out that Jackson was a pedo as well. Guess he was playing the long con.

ITS JEREMY PIVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he was in Lucas

>pro tip; it's all of them

Ding ding ding!

Hollywood and the music industry are all just a front for the rich old Jews who like fucking kids.
Its only natural that the people who gravitate around them would also do the same.
Government is filled with the same people.

>((them))

Just imagine how boring it would be if it was Charlie Sheen though

Wow cool some washed up has-been who hasn't been relevant since "winning!" was in vogue

Practically a non-story if it really ends up being him

LOl at the thought of every guy in Hollywood that fucked Corey Haim making a mad dash to LAX, hopping a plane to Malaysia.
Who will make the movies?

ya most fun would be if it was steven spielberg hates his jewy bearded rat face. but im thinking its David Seltzer.

The goyim strike while the pedo accusations are hot.

>Amazing Stories (1985–1987)
>Season 1 Episode 14
>No Day at the Beach (12 Jan. 1986)
>TV Episode | PG | 24 min
>Animation, Adventure
m.imdb.com/title/tt0511110/

Noice dabzs!!
Maybe it will be Bob Saggot.

It's anyone they don't like.
Put a pedo lable on a man and he's done for.

Real talk

What repercussions would it have on society as a whole if Hollywood just up and disappeared one day?

Who was the director that raped him?

Thank you for teaching me how to shit post better.

I sincerely doubt any bad would come of it.

MYSTERY SOLVED!!!!

Its David Seltzer!!!!!

Western culture would become great again

>mfw it backfires and he becomes a martyr
>entire controversy becomes a huge step forward for paedosexual rights

This entire /pol investigation has led me to only one conclusion;
I would let Alyssa Milano peg me, but only back when she was on Who's the Boss?, so it's not gay.

Consecutive Numbers = RONALD REAGAN

They didn't call him "The Gipper" for nothing.

What are the odds the person being outed supports Trump. They are sending a message, stay in line or we will hang you out to dry.

Some of the youngfags here don't realize that Feldman has done this routine several times:

>Threaten to go public soon.
>Elites panic and give him more hush money
>Profit.
>Rinse and repeat every couple of years like a good merchant.

fuck this gay shit.

I'd rather read about the time Dan Schneider took Victoria Justice down to pedo island and passed her around like a joint.

name of the movie.

Are you talking about Dan "Get in the Van" Schneider?

Maybe he means Dan 'Large Hymen Collider' Schneider.

Its Dan "pop an oxy and tots get foxy" Schneider

precisely
also fuck you for stealing my pic

I may be wrong but maybe its The Salton Sea.

Iron Man 4 has been cancelled. RDJ is getting named.

Yeah, that's the one, Dan "Putting my fist in Victoria Justice" Schneider

It's RDJ

wow

So we're all on the same page that its charlie sheen?

> "Bodybuilders party a lot, and once, in Gold's--the gym in Venice, California, where all the top guys train--there was a black girl who came out naked. Everybody jumped on her and took her upstairs, where we all got together." Asked by Manso if he was talking about a "gang bang," Schwarzenegger answered, "Yes, but not everybody, just the guys who can fuck in front of other guys. Not everybody can do that. Some think that they don't have a big-enough cock, so they can't get a hard-on.

Holy kek, Arnie was a fucking beast.

>Radar Online which shares the parent company of The National Enquirier

Dropped. Come back to me when a real source reports on this (and no Jezebel does not count)

there is some possibility that they were referring to Dan "The man putting children in his van, so watch out in advance or he'll get in their pants" Schneider.

.....with Bill Murray....

Its sounds more like everyone is referring to Dan " Put a tongue in her ear, fist in her rear, make em sign on the dotted line, and milk em for years" Schneider.

dan schneider or charlie sheen

Travolta. Last time he got uppity they released dirt on him. He's been seen around Hollywood a lot lately. He's breaking contact. They are going to hang him out to dry.

It's a good, high res crop of the best doujin out there, why not?

Dan "balls on your nose, tongue on your toes, making hit shows" Schneider
Dan "The Diaper Sniper" Schneider
Dan "Once you squirt, it won't hurt" Schneider
Dan "In the back of the trailer is where ill assail her" Schneider
Dan "You won't get me, janitors 404 threads for free" Schneider

the CoS allegedly killed his retarded son to keep him in line.

>Likes where this is going
>IT WAS, UM... RDJ!

It's gonna be Kiefer Sutherland

he was already cumming all of the time too, the absolute madman

We're talking about Dan "The man with the plan to lick her clam, tie her up and slap her with your ham, grab her neck and toss her in the van, first four fingers and then your hand, no reporting and no bans, fondle her clit and then her cans, make that pussy wider and wider, soft smooth skin better is the whiter, pound her so hard they call me the Hymen Collider, give me a ciggie this'll be an all-nighter, don't go soft gotta be a hard rider, hold her tighter she's a fighter, we won't kill you if you stay quieter, if she resists then I bite her" Schneider

nevermind I thought you were talkibg about Dan "Hold Her Tighter, Because She is a Biter" Schneider

>the CoS allegedly killed his retarded son to keep him in line

This. If anyone has listened to the new Joe Rogan podcast with Louis Theroux, Louis talks about how, while he was balls deep in Scientology investigating it, he found out that they love Tom Cruise but hate John Travolta because of his tendency to step out of line and play edgy roles like a heroin addict

YOU JUST KNOW...
Also, can you really blame charlie? Haim was a dreamboat

I was under the impression that it was Dan "If you have a daughter, you'd better hide 'er" Schneider

And Sheen hasn't come out as gay, he just like to fuck dudes.
Family man? IDK?
Former child sex kingpin?

Let this be true.

Plz don't be sutherland.
plz don't be sutherland.

>Its David Seltzer!!!!!

who?
Thats not a "well known" person.

Howard was a child star himself, how likely was it that he was passed around? Sheen probably not so much since his father was around and not naive about Hollywood.

the whole pedo angle makes that picture look sketchy as fuck.

damn I would

Nothing to see here. Woody Allen again

Keifer is a tremendous womanizing boozer, I can't see him being a closet pedofag.

(((((((Jack Nicholson)))))))

>he's linked to pedo wood

It's likely Sheen.

However, the bigger story is just how far the rabbit hole goes. Pedo rings have long been rumored to exist. Several child actors have claimed abuse but stay silent out of fear of being blacklisted.

Some really big and powerful names have to be in play here. Normal abuse would have come out by now. Something is keeping the right people really well paid for their silence.

nah, man.

Kiefer is a drunk and genuinly to batshit insane for this kind of shit.

My money is on Charlie Sheen, his whole "womanizer" play was always too much. Like he was overcompensating. Maybe even lying to himself. At the same time guilt and fear drive him to hard drugs.

>(((((((Jack Nicholson)))))))
>>he's linked to pedo wood

Didnt Polanski rape that 12 year old at Nicholsons house?

Didn't something come out about Charlie sucking a dude's cock at a party? Recently I mean.

The kike overseers personally choose him as their main tool to recruit degenerate nobodies longing for fame for their brainwashing propaganda.

Has the thought occurred to anybody that it could be both Sheen and Howard?

are they going to name the jew or just keep posting this article? Or are they seriously not going to say who it was.

yep

brad pitt is an admitted satanist so

>the best doujin
OBJECTION!

some people are just hedonistic as fuck, and dont need a reason to go crazy over dope and pussy, they do it naturally.

but then again, he could have been fucked with, and it all soured in his mind and he went off the deep end.

never this is his way of saying I WANT MONEY, PAY ME ITS CHEAPER THAN DEALING WITH THE FALLOUT.

Ronnie James Dio? Don't hate, I'm dyslexic you asshole!

It's probably all of them
>I can tell you that the number one problem in Hollywood was, and is, and always will be pedophilia. That’s the biggest problem, for children in this industry… It’s all done under the radar … it’s the big secret. I was surrounded by them when I was 14 years old … they were everywhere, like vultures

>There was a circle of older men that surrounded themselves around this group of kids, and they all had either their own power or connections to great power in the entertainment industry.

not politics
sage

Any anons have the guide to making anonymous twitter ?

Please post it. Kek bless you. Thank you.

>A list celebrity
>google his name
> nope don't recognise this fucker at all.
>look at his movie list.. Not a single one have i seen.

Literally a nobody.

Saged.

hurt people hurt people

Stop spreading such vicious lies.

He sodomized a 13 year old at Jack Nicholson's house.

Roseanne Barr quote from 2013
>Hollywood is the one that keeps all of this power structure. They perpetuate the culture of racism, sexism, classism, genderism and keep it all in place. They continue to feed it, and they make a lot of money doing it. They do it at the behest of their masters, who run everything.

>I speak on behalf of Hollywood. I go to parties, Oscar parties and things like that and big stars pull me aside, take my arm and whisper: “I just want to thank you for the things you say.” And it blows my mind, but that’s the culture, it’s a culture of fear. It’s a big culture of mind control, MK Ultra rules in Hollywood

Ron Pearlman, guess Hellboy gave him the right hand of Doom.

In terms of narrative, it's a masterpiece.

>actually believing MJ was a pedo

>fat burlesque
>Jezebel
Are you trying for terrible posts?

it sure is
just don't read it expecting a quick wank

>actually not

My bets are on Michael Jackson being the pedo.

Reddit already solved this

Well, at least he ain't a chick.

They have to deal with Joe Biden slobbering all over them.

Is Roseanne our gal?

Steven Spielberg?

CARLOS ESTEVEZ

Martin Sheen...

Thanks for the rare corm.

After Martin's acting in Grace & Frankie, I can see it now...

Roseanne Barr based as fuck

Knows the whole Pedowood story

What's this guys name again?

pretty sure its higher learning

Plz be my ai gf

you're welcorm

Fatty McPork, the real American

>willing/consenting
thats debatable

LOOK EVERYBODY IT'S A BIG FUCKING PEDO TROLLING OUR PEDOWDOO THREAD

Why don't you have a seat over there in that fucking electric chair you sick fuck.

insider rider schnieder

God I hope so. No more Disney capeshit

Guess I'm reading too much hentai when i recognize most of the cropped screen caps

You mean Dan "Nine is Fine and Eight is Great but Seven is Heaven" Schneider?

gotten away with the abuse for almost three decades
3 decades? Wouldn't it be consensual now?

>they have to be someone BIG with a lot of connections and power

Robert Downey Jr.

It's probably Eric Roberts, I mean the man's been in every movie ever made, so hes most likely been in some kids too.

:3

okayyy hehe

Only black people believe he wasn't a pedo

>can't have controversial opinions on a board for people with controversial opinions

Disney capeshit is sadly the last vestige of conservative, nationalist media in Hollywood. Can't be too picky these days

Michael landon.

Everyone in Hollywood and music are gay/bi and paedos. Some of the most "redpilled" like John Wayne, Jim Morrison, Steve Mcqueen, Henry Winkler, John Travolta, Dog the bounty hunter etc

I think its Winona Ryder

NNNNNnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiccccccee

He's probably involved somehow in the international Illuminati pedo ring.

Ayy that makes perfect sense.

Martin Sheen and his wife lived in some creepy hippy commune too.

You mean teenage whores starving for attention who eventually regret being whores when family/friends find out? Those consenting adults?

Kek, Terry is degenerate scum but those accusers are the same as the whores who sleep around and cry rape when their boyfriends find out

Jews are child-sacrificers. Look up blood-libel and child saints and martyrs.

What do you think hell is? Hell is a mistranslation of Gehenna, a real location south of Jerusalem where the Kings of Judah would sacrifice children. The pit was also used for all kinds of other garbage that was to be burned. Hence the imagery and misconception of hell as a place of torment and fire.

Please, anyone but tom hanks or harrison ford

Dan "the best thing about twenty eight year olds is, there are twenty of them" Schneider

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Robert Downey Sr.

Firstborn(1984)

David Leigh MacLeod
James Toback
The Pick-up Artist (1987)

RDJ, I'm telling you
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce from Brad Pitt
Not Pitt. I could see him being a down low homo or banging teen aged girls but not sexing kids under 13. George Clooney is banging boys for sure though.

I refuse to believe RDJ, I think its Sheen brothers

Or Arnold or Kurt Thomas (start of the classic movie, "Gymkata.")

I always thought Clooney looked like he could be related to Sadam. Something about those Arabs that they just can't stop fucking kids.
Thats how you know they're the same lineage as the Jew.

>yfw it was Danny DeVito who got into that boy's hole

It's not RDJ, he's spoken out against the Hollywood pedo scene before.

Any links?

Plz not Tommy.

It would make me a little sad if it were Martin Sheen or Emilio. I've always thought they were pretty decent guys. Charlie would be no shock though.

ron howard was an actor before he was a director. remember happy days?

For real though, anyone know who that fatty in OP's webm is? Or just what it's from?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

I don't and I am not a nog

To be honest it's starting to sound more and more like Martin Sheen to me. I mean no one would ever call Charlie Sheen a decent, fatherly family man but that description could certainly fit Martin.

On one of those E or VH1 expose shows about Charlie Sheen they go into a bit of detail about his past, and it makes sense why Charlie is so fucked up.
His dad is absolutely out of his fucking mind. He was a nudist for a number of years. Now hes an outspoken and respected part of Hollywood, he got some award for speaking out against antisemitism too. Imagine that!

Martin Sheen is the pedo here. I'm damn certain of it now.

Looks like some burlesque dancer. They seem to think burlesque means fat old whore.

This is some next level smokescreen if true.
The normies will be debating this shit for weeks until it's revealed.

What are they trying to distract the goyim from?
It has to be a major story.

If you watch this video, it's got legal documents from Charlie Sheen's ex, talking about him being addicted to CP of both boys and girls

I thought I was the only one who thought this. It's a shame Black Panther will be BLM agitprop

JeworNotJew.com has Clooney listed as 'sadly not Jewish' but his first wife was a heeb and he is in Hollywood so he is Jewish by proxy in my opinion. And no doubt he fucks kids.

There's been some happenings this week with Syria and all. Probably going to be something fucked up.

Maybe it's to distract from Hillary's everything.

>What are they trying to distract the goyim from?

Perhaps the election?

then that would be needed that he's not a donor/supporter of 'her'

It's Trump.

I'd say the Snyder movies are what you're looking for

Its the ‘E! True Hollywood Story: Charlie Sheen
I only heard segments of it in passing while it was on in the background, but I remember that shit clear as day. Charlie's mom and dad were creepy nudist hippies and lived in a commune for some time.

Prolly not what you were looking for but here she is claiming mj's father was a mk ultra agent
roseanneworld.com/2009/07/13/joe-jackson-is-an-mk-ultra-ope/
>joe jackson is an mk ultra operative
who’s abuse of his own children was used to profit the CIA’s programs that follow and study the effects of child abuse on the young, and how their minds can be controlled to such an extent, and with such abuse, that they can be forced to develop talent. jesus said ‘the truth will confound you in that day’.
joe jackson is a child abuser, and catherine looked the other way while he beat their kids and tortured michael mentally. keep them both away from michael’s kids.

The rapist was Corey Haim
>tfw you can't trust yourself

He's a creepy lisping fag. He repeatedly gave me an overly attentive rapey fag gaze in premiere class when I was 12 flying into the metropolitan of NY.

Damn, this is great. Here's another good one: thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/roseanne-barr-calls-out-louis-c-k-i-ve-heard-so-many-stories.html

Donald "Pump that boys Rump" Trump? He isn't a Hollywood type and he doesn't give me a pedo vibe. I could see him fucking a 13 y/o Slavic model but not banging boys.

And another. You know she's for sure actually voting Trump with this kind of IRL shitposting

cnn.com/2016/07/01/entertainment/roseanne-barr-trump/index.html

>soon

Several weeks later....

>cnn.com/2016/07/01/entertainment/roseanne-barr-trump/index.html

Based Rosanne.

>"I said the press was corrupt and that Hillary owns the press and that people in this country are not allowed to say anything except for that they love Hillary, or they'll be harassed, especially on social media, until they leave or hang their head in shame," Barr said. "Because if you don't endorse Hillary, then you're anti-American, a racist, a sexist, or whatever names her robots throw around."

I had no idea she was that redpilled.

I'm 100% HIV positive it's Charlie Sheen now

twitter.com/entylawyer/status/777908239253983232

Definitely have talked about his love of child porn. Oh, and his employees. It's why he can't see kids unsupervised

>David Seltzer
>A-list star

>RDJ
>Family man

She's pretty cool sometimes

Please what is this video? I've seen it before I think

/thread

Charlie isn't a family man, isn't beloved by everyone, and wouldn't ever be called Tony.

All of the above applies to Martin Sheen.

>Roseanne is redpilled

THE ARISTOCRATS

Yeah, but that's the same shit they said about him before they came out with him heading AIDS

Corey Feldman all but confirmed it was Charlie Sheen in a tweet last year

Tony...? What did I miss?

I hate Terry so much. That guy is the definition of a scum bag, and his "photography" is garbage.

I literally cannot imagine any of those guys raping Corey Haim.

this, he is a handler. he just knows how to make fucktoys out of people

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. "Great Childhood" you mean lack thereof? You have no idea what it's like to be a child actor. Did you even bother to read up on any of this?

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/SEPT.html

Line Number 213

Spoiler Alert...it's Charlie Sheen

>Bill Murray
Delete this post immediately and kill yourself. If Bill Murray were capable of such a thing, I'd lose faith in humanity and become an alcohol.

youtube.com/watch?v=X48G7Y0VWW4

That would be funny.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_Haim
>[Sarah Jessica] Parker remembered Haim's staying over many times with her and her then boyfriend Downey Jr.
Confirmed.

btw what is his name again?

Its Tom Cruise.

Saved. Kiitos.

When he wasn't hanging out with them, acting as their muse for a decade.
MacLeod had been a producer of the 1987 film "The Pick-Up Artist,(James Toback/Warren Beatty)" starring Robert Downey Jr. He also was an associate producer of the 1981 movie "Reds," for which Beatty won an Oscar as best director, and "Ishtar," a high-profile 1987 film flop starring Beatty, Dustin Hoffman and French actress Isabelle Adjani.

But MacLeod's Hollywood career ended in the late 1980s as charges arose that he was a sexual predator of underage boys.

In December 1989, MacLeod fled a Bronx courthouse where he was facing 30 criminal counts. The FBI alleged that MacLeod had transported 15 boys ages 12 to 16 from New York to New Jersey, where he had paid them to perform sexual acts.

Boo hoo, then don't act.

More. Quote from Haim:
>I was 10, and I'll never forget we went to like a crew party and my mom and dad were like dancing with other people and it was rocky; and I just started crying, whatever, and I remember Sarah pulling me outside with Robert. And Robert said, you're comin' to live with me. And the next thing I remember I was in their car and we were walking, we went back to their place, and in their bedroom upstairs in this New York loft, they just cleaned everything out and put a blue lightbulb in there for me and a mattress and everything, and I lived there for a month and a half two months, with him and Sarah.
10,000% certain

I hope it actually gets released and that it isn't just a grab for attention/money. Feldman is like north korea popping up every now and then threatening to fuck shit up before going back to sleep with foreign aid.

But yeah I hope it snow balls into blowing the lid of pedowood.

Might be used to distract from the election. Or its being used to discredit someone that's getting out of line.

I mean this could have been released a long time ago, why now?

imdb.com/title/tt0113305/

Don't watch though, it's liberal garbage.

But he was the celebrity that was revealed to have HIV. Can it really be him again?

So Los Angeles has town rapists too ?

It'll be Woody Allen.

Hollywood is a den of rapists, pedophiles, drug peddlers and other degenerates. Been like that for decades, probably more.

> Dan "The Man with the Van " Schneider.

Dan "Consent is a social construct" Schneider

Even if the lid was blown off, the American public won't do anything about it. It's been going on for decades.

whale.to/b/pedophocracy.html

wikispooks.com/wiki/The_Pedophocracy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttT6FrMosBk

Fatty Arbuckle.

fatty did nothing wrong

Hollywood is basically an even more degenerate version of Moldavia

My sides are gone

Remember Elijah Wood? He also talked about this sort of thing a while back.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/22/hollywood-in-the-grip-of-child-abuse-scandal-similar-to-jimmy-sa/

SJP has always been a beard. Her half sister was much hotter and un-horsefaced.

£20 says its Tom Cruise

makes sense, she HATES pedos, and completely lost her shit about the ops halfassing the polly klass case. that was in her hometown, just a few blocks from where she was raised.

Real question though

If it's someone like Brad Pitt, would the Movie Fight Club or Se7en for always be ruined for the mainstream? I think so, kek.

Fatty was innocent...VR perished from complications from a botched abortion.

My bets are either Tom Hanks or Ron Howard

If it's Brad Pitt, no one would care and his life would continue like normal.

Tom Hanks is a fag.

Dan "Hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Scheider

BREAKING;
Los Angeles is experiencing a crippling gridlock as thousands of studio executives, actors, talent agents, pool cleaners, bodyguards, and hairstylists flee the city in advance of Radar.com's revelations about the sexual abuses of Corey Haim. One executive, who gave his name only as "Sid" stated; "Oy, gevalt!, it's just how we do busineee... Hold on. Is that a dime on the ground there, is it yours? It's mine now. Every cloud has a silver lining! To the chosen land!"

His father was actually a hitman who may have been involved in the Kennedy assassination.

Literal fag

jesus man you're making me feel like a 13 year old girl (somewhat appropriate for the thread) with all this hollywood gossip on this site. wtf is this site?

all you talking about Charlie Sheen or Tom Hanks but wat if Rob Schneider?

Nice.

So is James Franco. Watched him auditioning speedo sporting twinks poolside from my m8's digs above Franco's old one.

RDJ spilled secrets regarding Hayden Pantierre

True, I hadn't even considered Rob "Dan" Schneider

Martin Sheen? NO FUCKING WAY. NOPE. Keep searching.

she died from the abortion that she had, because she was knocked up by old man hearst.