Future of Europe

How do you guys see Mother Europa turning out by the end of this century? My guess is that the the EU will collapse because of many -exits, which will cause a disintegration into small and homogeneous territories, where the Europeans will kick the Muslim scum out.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/19/thousand-flee-as-blaze-sweeps-through-moria-refugee-camp-in-greece
google.gr/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.lesvosnews.gr/21048/lesvos-ora-miden-taraches-ke-olokaftoma-sti-moria-sto-dromo-5-700-metanastes-vinteo/&ved=0ahUKEwjqlofg0J7PAhUBPRQKHRArDqUQqUMIHjAB&usg=AFQjCNHIDgPhj2g6yxy2A_x6uOjJUFIviA&sig2=Mm2lm_zTwt7CwaW3NteGqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Iberia when?

SOON
O
O
N

It will become a progressive society free of hate.

>turkey is shown
DISGUSTING

I wonder who would lead a united Iberia. Our royal families would probably merge or something like that.

Look how every flag stays away from Switzerland because they fear us

hopefully not niggerland

I'm not for centralization or unionism. I'm for decentralization, secession and separatism. The more territories we break Europe into, the less problems we'll have between the peoples.

probably because they saw you

Van der Bellen GTFO

Millions and millions of niggers are waiting in Africa to come to Europe.
We will become Africa2.0.

ahhahahahahahaha
nice delusions op

>Europe
>Future

Europe doesn't matter one shit.

China has twice the population, twice the land area and infinitely better government than any of our loldemocracies.

Europe will be muddied backwater in constant low intensity ethnic conflict.

>Europe
>Turkey

in greece my friend we are allready became africa...fuck e.u. they dont know shit about what happening in greek islands...

dafuk is turkey doing there?

Evac the greeks, and stop ferrying food to the islands.

Balkans 2.0

Source: theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/19/thousand-flee-as-blaze-sweeps-through-moria-refugee-camp-in-greece
EU is using Greece to stockpile Muslim refugees, check your maps- thats where they enter Europe.

EU needs separatism to show it and the world there are better alternatives to the Globalist's economic agenda

>the Europeans will kick the Muslim scum out

you are absolutely right...but what can we do about NGOs...???
those carrying supplies to the islands...
for example...in greek island lesvos we have almost 5.000 muslim...they burn everything at island and we have the police who they do NOTHING...

Ikr? If Europe was the Krusty Crab formula, Turkey would be Plankton.

all around the country we have almost 50.000...at islands south-east,north-east and north greece...(sorry for my english)

I think it'll collapse really soon. Hollande and Jewrkel are not desperate to give the people a good image of the union when Merkel is 100% (((pro-TTIP))), Sweden is getting more and more cucked, as well as politishits in general.

Just end it already ffs. We want Europe, not Europistan.

>by the end of this century
>EU will collapse
What makes you think we could survive the decade?

come now it can't be that bad...right..?

google.gr/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.lesvosnews.gr/21048/lesvos-ora-miden-taraches-ke-olokaftoma-sti-moria-sto-dromo-5-700-metanastes-vinteo/&ved=0ahUKEwjqlofg0J7PAhUBPRQKHRArDqUQqUMIHjAB&usg=AFQjCNHIDgPhj2g6yxy2A_x6uOjJUFIviA&sig2=Mm2lm_zTwt7CwaW3NteGqQ
moria , lesvos island , greece , 16 hours before...

εσύ είσαι "γειτονας" kαι τα ξέρεις kαλύτερα...

i'm sorry but what? in english please?

Everything west of Magdeburg will be a bombed out, poor, dark ages Islamic hellhole with the few remaining whites being sold as slaves, just like what happened to Greece during Turkish rule. All museums will be plundered, all churches demolished or turned into mosques, all history erased. The UK might be saved, but they'll require a massive civil war and restructuring of their country, which will entail a huge number of deaths.

Eastern Europe will coalesce around Visegrad and militarize to hedge off Russia, who will inevitably become a superpower again due to tremendous energy reserves. NATO will be defunct. So will the UN.

Sweden will definitely implode. They're so fucked I cannot even speculate what will happen to them.

What's left of Germany will be a rump state and a vassal to whatever becomes of Visegrad.

Poland will become the continent's primary military power.

Euro financial collapse

>Europeans will kick the Muslim scum out
western europeans are weak beta faggots who believe in white guilt, so try again