When the everlasting fuck will Conservashits admit that blacks are disapprotionally targeted by cops as criminal...

when the everlasting fuck will Conservashits admit that blacks are disapprotionally targeted by cops as criminal suspects unlawfully ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z2d2SzRZvsQ
nationalreview.com/corner/427758/careful-panic-violent-crime-and-gun-crime-are-both-dropping-charles-c-w-cooke
youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remember when the white man freed the slaves, made affirmative action a thing, made welfare a thing, and signed every single civil rights bills ever made? Big mistakes

I ain't reading any of that shit, OP.

sage

When it starts being true. Nigger.

When the niggers all fuck off and die.

youtu.be/z2d2SzRZvsQ

Cops are petrified of black men so are more quick to pull the trigger. Statistically, everyone should be terrified of them.

yeah we really shouldn't have done that. maybe we should have conqured baja CA and after freeing the slaves, told them they could live there. then we build a wall.

Police have a tendency to disproportionately target people committing crimes you retard.

When the everlasting fuck will leftiecucks admit that blacks committ a disproportionate large part of serious crimes

When will the libshits admit that blacks are disapprotionally more criminal than any other race and if they simply did not do shit to involve the police, they probably would not have an issue. Why do Asians and even Latino's not complain of an issue? It is because their cultures do not make criminality a primary attribute to be looked up to, unlike Blacks which have made it 'respectable' in their culture.

Blacks are the cause of most of their own issues. Just like with slavery..blacks were already enslaved by other blacks.

And in fact today, their is more slavery in Africa than ever existed in the USA at it's peak.

Where are the blacks from the 1st world crusading to free those still enslaved in the 2nd 3rd and 4th worlds?

whenever liberals admit blacks commit a disproportional amount of crime despite being 13% of your population.

One post by this ID, dubs

>American Slavery
>300 years
Top Kek

>Ban them from your Privileges for the next 100 years
Should have kept it that way for another 6 Gazillion years

>Two Thirds of Prison Cells are filled with them
>Implying Whitey just put Blacks in Prison
>It has anything to do with the fact that nigs gonna nog
wew lad

>They dont applaud your history
What do you expect me to do? They dont have to applaud, but dont expect me to applaud to their ancestors for playing in their own shit for 6000 years

>300 years

why stop there, why not 500, 1000?

There are plenty of racist liberal cops, I imagine. I concede to your point that blacks have unique challenges in this world.

Now what of it?

>Let me get this straight. You live in a country where you're paid tens of millions of dollars a year to be a backup ball thrower and you still wanna bitch about MUH OPPRESSION

If they don't want to share in our culture, they can just fuck right off back to Africa. Love it or leave it.

When it becomes true.

>All whites are smarter than 80% of blacks

Let me get this straight, niggers.

You terrorize and enslave your own people, sell them to the top 1% of wealthy whites in America who feed, bathe and educate them for 300 years, convince 900,000 white Americans to die for the cause of freeing you, force all whites to give you unprecedented attention and privileges in every conceivable form of media and education, demand that white cops stop arresting black people while simultaneously extorting money from the government in the form of welfare, and you're angry when we tell you to move on from history?

who cares?
niggers are useless subhumans

Woah, this, this right here. THIS RIGHT HERE. This powerful.

They fill the prison cells all by themselves

>America
>existing 400 years ago

Nice.

The arrest rate of blacks is proportional to the crime victimization survey listing blacks as the perpetrator. Nice try though.

>top 20% of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites

What about the top 20% of whites compared to blacks?

>disapprotionally targeted by cops

When lolberals and blacks admit they commit a hugely disproportionate amount of crime.

Doesn't mean they are all innocent. They makeup what around 75% of prisoners, so if you want to adjust for racism, it COULD be around 65%, which is still high as fuck.

But saying just because they are black doesn't make them innocent. They actually need a little thing called evidence to prosecute someone.

When niggers stop being disapprotionally the criminals

wtf i hate america now

Long but very good. Reaffirms how ridiculous a lot of them are to back up the violent and crime ridden statistics.

>enslaved an entire race
False

please read that info graphic again and really work your neurons as to what it's saying

>disproportionately targeted
Cause and effect.

Dindus commit a vast majority of horrific crimes including but not limited to rape, murder, assault, and robbery. Something like 85% of every news article involving these crimes are black people.

When there's a trend of behavior, the sentient mammal known as the human tends to observe and realize it.

In this case, they observed niggers gonna nig.

fucking niggers

>you
Who the fuck? None of the people who "enslaved" them are alive right now.

>enslave an entire race for 300 years
Blame the african prince that sold them

>Fill two thirds of your prison cells with them until today
It's proven that you are actually more likely to get lighter sentence if you are coloured so the fact that they are in prison is ONLY, AND ONLY their fault.

>And you're angry when they don't applaud your history
Yes you fucking dipshit, if nigs don't like it they can go back to africa see how people live there, they'll be forever thankful that their grand grand grand grand parents were taken here are slaves.

all it takes is like 30 seconds of being in close proximity to niggers to figure it out. if it isnt obvious after 30 seconds, you are a retard.

Also
>when the everlasting fuck will Conservashits admit that blacks are disapprotionally targeted by cops as criminal suspects unlawfully ?

every day on dinner time 10 chefs cook for you, there are 4 black chefs and 6 white, you chose the food without knowing what it is, you tried white chef food it was great, black chef food was shit, white chef was great, black chef was shit.

So after that who are you going to pick, white chefs based on your expirience that most of the time they cook you great food or black chefs so they don't fucking feel bad?
Yeah sure the food from the next white chef can be shit but thats the only one while half of the black chefs foods were shit.
If their food wasn't shit they would chose them more often but it is, indeed, shit.
Cause and reaction, they are not targeting blacks because of their personal bias.

1/2 is 50%

260 years*** and most slaves arrived after the invention of the cotton gin

never because you are wrong you chuckle fuck.

nationalreview.com/corner/427758/careful-panic-violent-crime-and-gun-crime-are-both-dropping-charles-c-w-cooke

>Based Sheriff David "Juice Master" Clarke
youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

I love when libtards cannot face reality and only like to live in fantasy land.

yeah and the top 20% of blacks are stupider than 50% of whites is what it's also saying

>heavily police nigs
>lock up more nigs
>stats show that you lock up more nigs
>point to stats as why you need to police nigs more
>repeat
>????
>profit

Oh forgive me I misread your post, I thought you were suggesting that wasn't the case.

You're country History suck man

anybody got user's legendary rant on 'muh reparations'?

Long and short is, this country tore out it's fucking soul, wrecked its economy, and sacrificed more of it's own young men than any other war in our history over your shit. And after all that, all you can do is bitch that it isn't enough. Even after we've cut funding to almost every possible department to funnel funds into your dying communities, even after you've shouted down and killed all of your leaders, even after we've passed fucking laws elevating you to prime positions in every possible position in our schools, government, and private sector companies. After all of this, you still want more.

Fuck you ungrateful niggers, if it's so horrible here South Africa and Zimbabwe are waiting to welcome you with all-black governments and open arms. You don't want to stop being slaves, at every turn you sacrifice more liberties and more opportunities than any other race in history to get a little free shit there and now. Your culture was inclined to slavery long before anyone put you in chains, and your brains have clearly developed in line with this philosophy of eternal instant gratification at whatever cost.

Your 12% of the population murders more people than the rest of the country combined every year, if the rest of us took an eye for an eye you would have been wiped out two decades ago. Fuck off and thank the rest of the world for their patience or run back to Africa to kill more of your kind and leave us the fuck alone.

America is 240 years old so that image is retarded.

Niggers think they've been "oppressed" since the fucking 1600s?

It's THAT history that enables them to have easy lives without work in the first place, they're free to return to Africa and ponder why weaved basket can't hold water anytime.

>your ancestors were oppressed years ago in ways that you have never personally experienced
>and you're angry that in a country that now accepts you as a citizen and fought a civil war where 900'000 americans died just to let you be free, you don't stand up for it's history?

What kind of stupid logic is that?

great way to put it user

kinda funny that there talking about being oppressed yet there getting millions of dollars and playing a sport a white man created.

Russian serfs were like that and probably worse for 800 years.

Niggers can't even into Russian levels of oppression.

I want an all black police force in an all black city in an all black country.

>America
>300 years
What

Went as exactly as I suspected, but present this to anyone in real life and be prepared to be labeled a racist.

i wanted to laugh at your joke but not sure if the flag makes it right into the trash, sorry

when niggers stop committing a disproportionate amount of crime.

there's a reason we deny them visas, even if they're from the US

I wish someone would break his kneecaps

It's even fucking stupider because they claim they don't stand for the anthem because blacks are still oppressed. And this shit fucking pisses me off

>Black athletes who make multi million dollars a year BEFORE signing sponsorship and advertising deals claim blacks are oppressed when they themselves are some of the most privileged people in the country
If they were really oppressed we'd never pay them that salary

Why do you make me feel these sad feels?

>America
>400 years

Good one. I've probably sat on toilets older than the US.

>enslaved for 300 years

wait so slaves are legal to buy in the USA until 2076?

We did conquer Baja California under President Polk but the dumbass he sent to sign the peace treaty with Mexico gave them clay that we had won. Polk was pretty pissed off.

When Black's stop being criminal you fag