What game is Trump playing?

What game is Trump playing?

5th dimensional jigsaw

winning game

-4 unmensional phase jumping

Clown-a-Round

>Perez Hilton comments on everything single post
Gas this homo already.

9th denominational warhammer 40k advanced 3.5 edition, special anniversary rules.

Or in laymans terms. Tic Tac Toe.

Ya wtf. Does this fag pay to have his comment show up on each of trumps posts on insta? Right wing squads can't come soon enough

>Seriously. People are seriously wanting to vote for a person that will mock his adversaries?
Sounds like a good reason to not vote Hillary.
>commenting on your opponent not being able to keep up with work is not okay
>but saying they are literally Hitler and will kill us all is

one dimensional train simulator

CHOO CHOO, NEXT STOP IS THE WHITE HOUSE, GET ON BOARD OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

8th dimensional reverse Harry Potter edition Clue

7th dimensional upside-down Yugioh in middle high German.

sleepy crooked hillary

8F Backgammon

Perez Hilton needs to be gassed.

He's playing a game of Yu gi oh right now.

>Tiny hands
>drumpf
>Literally Hitler
>obese
>HOLY SHIT HE IS MOCKING HILLARY HOW EVIL

Please, we all know he's playing Calvinball.

Funny thing is, compared to what each candidate has said of each others supporters. I can exactly understand why people are voting for Trump over Hillary.

That's the key, people don't actually take things said about their candidate personally, but they DO take things said about them personally.

Reminding people Hilary is sickly and lacks stamina, so it's on voters minds during the debates when Hilary may be sitting while trump stands.

Well if Perez Hilton says Trump is bad then I know for sure I have to vote for Hillary.

>Perez Hilton
Have you ever seem this cancerous troll? He's a vile human being, if he hates Trump you know you're doing the right thing voting Trump
MAGA

I'm pretty sure insta is deliberately making his comments show up first on every post because "muh narrative"

fucking kek its so true

>Perez Hilton needs to be gassed.

Every single IG post Trump makes, Perez is there posting some inane bullshit. I think he's going it for (You)s. Dozens of replies telling him to fuck off every post, myself included.

He's an irrelevant retard.

He's a real shill4hill

A recession of internationalist funding is a good thing since its funny money.

Wonder if he comes up with all of these himself

>not mocking your adversaries

these limp dick nu males have got to go

2 dimensional underwater horseshoes

That's true those. Trump is gonna milk America dry and fuck off to the Bahamas. You people are stupid.

Funny how his comments always show up as the only one
Really makes me think...

Perez Hilton is the guy who drew penises ejaculating on celebrity photos for his tabloid website. Hardly someone who should be lecturing.

free press

amerifat """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""edumacation"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>mfw this human filth has people that actually value his opinion

I'm gonna send him 2TB of pee pee poo poos. Right wing Nazi frogs are coming his way.

Yeah, hope you're talking about Drumpf though

>Drumpf

You know how I know you need to be gassed?

If he wanted to do that, he could have done it years ago. What use could he possibly have for fleeing to the Bahamas when he's 70 years old and lives in one of the most beautiful houses in all of the US?

You're probably a muslim who just hates him irrationally.

seriously. people are seriously wanting to vote for a person that can't stay out of the hospital for more than 3 days in a row. imagine hillary clinton as potus , america will be an international laughing stock

Reminder it's all actually Baron's game.

I did something similar to that in AP Gov. We had to make the best propaganda poster. It showed how to make, and see through, subversive content.

Drumpf is a faggot

KEK. What a passive aggressive dickhead. These debates are gonna be gold.

ugh, we're better off ignoring the human garbage
>Sage

Better ways of making money than putting your reputation on the line AFTER building an empire.

>I could have done that if-

Shut up, the closest thing you have resembling a future is smeared on a piece of balled up tissue on the floor.

Shill for Hill, heh? Crawl into a fucking gas chamber pls.

kek rekt

Lol this is why Trump is going to do surprisingly well among the blacks, he sounds like a rapper.
YA'LL NIGGAS SLEEPIN, WE OUT HERE GETTIN TO THIS PAPER

>if you arrive half-dead on the show I'll look like the bad guy when I won't pull my punches.

Wow, you Drumpf supporters sure are making a lot of references to the Nazis, I can't wait to blog about how all of Drumpf's supporters are racist, fascist, sexist, islamophobic, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, ignorant bigots.

BASED

I don't know, but I know Hillary in the last few days is playing sudoku

she can't beat a frog let alone an american

CAN SOMEONE CHECK SOMETHING FOR ME?
I submitted a search inquiry on Google: "realdonaldtrump" (no quotes), and it USED to give me a link directly to his Twitter account with his latest posts as the FIRST RESULT. This time around, Google's first result was the Twitter Search results for "realdonaldtrump" rather than the account directly.

Just wanted to know if others are getting the same thing.
Seems like a shill tactic as the search results on twitter pretty much post ANYTHING related to Donald Trump, which is like a ton and a half of desperate shilling.

Real question is why does that fucking faggot Perez Hiltons comments constantly show up. Literally always there on every single trump post.

Does that human cesspool have some sort of special posting ability that allows his shit to be highlighted and displayed at all times?

I've unfollowed and block his account yet I can't stop seeing that giant faggots comments.

Anyone know how to prevent this?

Things like Glittering generality, bandwagoning, appealing to customers with celebrities.. etc.

I remember that topic as well.

I did the same and still see him. Only thing left is to troll the ever loving shit out of him

Here, have some more.

> plummet to a recession
that's next level autism

> implying we care
there are thousands of SJW faggots doing exactly that right now

join them and then kys

>knorr
Är det DU som lagar maten i hushållet, din jävla fikus?

This has evolved to a game beyond what us mere mortals are capable of comprehending
He's sending this fucker into dimensions in the negative dimensions. It's so mind boggling.

It wasn't bait you shitlord, racism, whether it comes in chicanophobic or afrophobic tones is a danger to our society, Drumpf needs to be stopped.

>trump wishes hillary get well soon
>"mocking" hillary
okay

I follow trump in Instagram and that Perez Hilton faggot post on every single picture and now I see replies to every tweet.

He is more obsessed with Trump than his supporters are.

This Perez Hilton cunt comments on every single thing Trump posts and his comment is the only one I ever see posted without clicking to see more. Who is this faggot anyway and why does his shit opinion matter?

One more for good measure

>worth fucking billions

hey you know what i need more money now that i'm 70

retard

10th dimension 5th vortex Parcheesi

>Seriously. People are seriously wanting to vote for a person that won't suck the cock of his adversaries?

Can this Perez Hilton cuck degenerate shut his mouth?

Call of Duty with the score screen up.

A faggot who's opinion doesn't.