Outside my apartments .... Sweden is fucked isn't it ?

Outside my apartments .... Sweden is fucked isn't it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MEVI34niLoU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Den som flyr har inget val, ingen människa är illegal"

Basicly means the refugees aren't ilegal and they have no choice but to come to Sweden to leech of our welfare

Quick, go change it to "cherish patriarchy."

I feel really sorry.
It must be so confusing watching the mentally ill run amok.

Bonus fact: after this photo was taken I wrote "meat is tasty" in swedish underneath the vegan text with a white crayon.

Pressure washer m8

There's still time to go back and add TRUMP 2016

Plants are alive too. Goddamn fucking murderers. We really need to stop vegetable genocide

Why write it in a combination of English and Swedish? Why not all Swedish considering that's y'alls primary language

Like 80% of our population speaks english

Vegan is a pretty good diet if you want to live a long life with fewer health problems.

>getting triggered by chalk writing on the ground

Yep. Definitely fucked.

But doesn't 100% speak Swedish?

Yeah, vitamin deficiencies are no big deal

And 20% Swedish? :---------------------------------------D

Draw pepe.

Given the amount of immigrants, probably just 75%.

XD good meme

>1 good thing, 2 bad
>attack the 1 good thing
ouch

>to live a long life
Id rather die earlier than suffer for eternity as a faggot that condemned hismelf to eat shitty food forever.

Länka till avpixlat eller något annat ställe som får dessa butthurt.

Get a bucket and wash it off. Rinse and repeat evertime theyr do it k

>Why write it in a combination of English and Swedish?
Translating slogans lifted directly from tumblr is hard and might use up all their thinking quota.

If only it were possible to get all vitamins and nutrients without animal protein.

Oh right it totally fucking is.

I think this form of slacktivism is typically done by know-it-all 20 somethings who feel the need for the world to hear their opinion; essentially 105 IQ women and their faggot male counterparts.

Makes me sick

youtube.com/watch?v=MEVI34niLoU

You'd probably do better taking what they put, and running with it. Something like 'White men should all kill themselves. Swedish women should be single mothers with refugees' babies. If you disagree you're racist'.

Why do they write in English? Is Sweden so cucked you can't even speak your own language?

veganism is the ultimate redpill

>vegans
>good

Pick one

top kek

Reminder that if it's right to eat meat it's right to fuck meat.

That was going to be my first question. Thank you.

>Ethics
>Bad
Pick one

Reminder that if it's right to fuck people it's right to eat people :^)

>mfw non-white and living in Sweden.

Care to elaborate how exactly that conclusion to works?

For mine, if we now claim the right to eat animals even if they don't want it and use their skin and fur even if they want it all this while raising them in quite horrible conditions, surely we may claim the right to screw them?

I do find animal sex disgusting btw, so no plans to do anything there.

>Go vegan
>invite thousands of muslims to your country
>who aren't vegan
>who do halal slaughter

What did they mean by this?

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Rather sure her world view is extremely polarized where she projects her own ideologies and feels onto anyone she thinks is on her side.

I was basically just fucking with you, but this

>if we now claim the right to eat animals even if they don't want it and use their skin and fur even if they want it all this while raising them in quite horrible conditions, surely we may claim the right to screw them?

doesn't really follow, killing animals for nutrition is different from fucking them. Just because you can do somethings with them doesn't mean you can do everything.

What a madman.

People have said that earlier argument earlier, not sure if they were being serious or not though.

And would you support banning people to rise animals solely for fur as we got fully functional alternatives to that as well as introduce some meat tax? People eat much more meat than they really need to if I am not mistaken.

It's anecdotal, but it has given me hope

>meet girl in WoW 10 years ago
>become friends because we're both Euro history lovers
>both starting college, so different levels of blue pills
>i leaned more Libertarian and she was one of your commie flavors
>always talk about visiting Sweden
>pretty sure she has a crush on me (probably still does)
>we drift apart slightly as the game starts to suck more and more
>still talk here and there, but it's topical greetings
>about four years ago we catch up
>in that time I've declined being socially liberal as I can no longer deal with the high doses of nigger fatigue
>get into the closest thing I can call a fight about rapefugees
>basically tell her, as a history person, I would hate to visit Sweden like we've always said I should do, and it's full of angry brown people opposed to tall blondes descended from Vikings
>she goes quiet
>our convos briefly return back to topical conversations, she seems distant
>out of nowhere we start talking again and she hints to red pilled stuff
>been building my gun collection, she thinks it's cool opposed to the years ago she hated guns
>complains about hippies
>she's engaged to a white Swede

She still says some blue pilled shit every now and then, but I think ya'll can be alright.

Or you're doomed. She does have a lot of older Brothers, which I assume allows her not be such a painful libcunt.

Either way, women go with the flow. If your women suck, it means your men allow them to suck. Make nationalism popular, make it look appeasing to women, and stand your ground about it and they will follow.

Write your own redpilled messages

You are reacting to this the same way the some americans reacted to "Trump" being writen in chalk at their university. Calm down, they are a small extreme minority

What makes veganism ethical then? What makes it more ethical than any other diet?

Funny how these mentally ill people are a small minority yet they're the ones that take the most room in public and get their opinions heard the most.