This was just on CNN, thoughts?

This was just on CNN, thoughts?

Terrorist Ahmad Khan Rahami's Highschool classmate said:

"A friend of mine after seeing his picture on the news, brought up the detail the fact that when the high schoo reunion invitation came out, she was going through the list of people and she was home and she was going on facebook to see what people are up to and landed on Rahami at the time, and didnt have a facebook or a discoverable facebook account that existed, and then before all this happened she said 'Ha who doesn't have a facebook', but now maybe it all makes sense."
TL:TR: If you don't have facebook = terrorist?

Goes to show how dumb people are these days

What SHOULD be alarming is the fact that his wife left the country three days before the bombing. So clearly the family knew something was going on but no, him not having a jewbook IS A HUGE RED FLAG

>'Ha who doesn't have a facebook'

Yeah what kind of person doesn't upload all of their personal information onto a publicly accessible and insecure database?

OI VEY!! You don't have a facebook goyim!!!?!?!

I don't have facebook

I've reported you to the FBI.

That's what (((burgers))) want you to assume.

Well, he is not wrong.

Reminder that when applying to a corporate or government job in America, you are seen as 'extreme' if you don't have a fagbook.

I haven't used social media in years because I don't like it and I don't want my personal information to be freely available on the internet and Cuckerberg selling it to third-parties. What is even the point?

Congratulations. You are now on the terror suspect list, terrorist scum.

>tfw Facebook has been oldhat for years and normies are too dumb and behind the times to even realize it, but they still treat you like you're the weird one for not being on it.

so a muslim without facebook? Thats like the Most Extreme of extremes?

This seems about right. People who are afraid of cultural mixing will pull out of spaces of diversity. This means terrorists and alt-right people don't usually do normal social media because both groups want to be surrounded only by others like themselves. Cred Forumstards prefer to stick in a relatively homogeneous hugbox than expose themselves to the world.

This is what terrorists and alt-right have in common: both seek to create a divide between the West and the Islamic World. Trump is helping the terrorists achieve their primary goal, which is to further radicalize young Muslims by making them hate America and the West.

>facebook

I don't have a goybook.

>thinks Facebook = uploading everything about you

Wake up

>no facebook
>visits Cred Forums

It's probably just a normie saying normie things it's probably really interesting to his pea brain that there exists people without Zuckerberg dick up their ass

There's no agenda here

same

I hate your sort of moral reasoning. Us loving a leader who represents our best interests is wrong because people who hate us will hate us more. Thats their problem.

If you have friends they do it for you faggot ;). Girls LOVE to take pictures and upload them everywhere

This.

I'm glad I never succumbed to the cult of fb. Isn't it just used by businesses and people older than 25?

Even last night I was having dinner at my parents, my father asked why I dont have a page. My own father!

Because dad, I don't trust it. Furthermore I don't feel the need to put my information, interests or what I get up to for god knows who to see. Also, I'm not all that interested in what people get up to and I'm rarely online for anything other than study. (Or the occasional fap).
The fact I'm eating dinner with you guys and discussing what's been happening in our lives has got to be 1000 times better than you liking a post I could make about getting and A+ on my latest German exam.

Anyway I'm babbling. But just coz this dude didn't have fb, that means nothing surely. There were a fair few other red flags by the look of things.

I have facebook just to observe leftist activity and to appear somewhat normal but i never use it to talk to people

Trump doesn't understand terrorism. They're just attention seeking 13yo-girl equvalents. All they want is to be on the front page of the newspapers and for everyone to be talking about them so they can get even more raging mad and recruit more terrorists. They actively use Trump's anti-Islamic statements in their recruiting literature. Obama's stance this weekend was admirable because he refused to play that game. If we largely ignore terrorists, then we win. Don't give them butthurt hatred or attention of any kind. This will create a better world for everyone. To me, it seems thunderingly obvious that Trump's position on terrorism is not helping and is giving further fuel to the terrorists. Don't you agree, user?

>look! user came out of his cave and went outside! Lol he's such a creeper I reported him to the FBI! Obviously he's very important too so they'll track him very carefully.