What the fuck is wrong with you people?

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rv3NYybt7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trusting the dad's words

That's Obama's America

Ignore terrorism so you can flood the country with Muslims and then install a more oppressive police state

>cops said don't be so islamophobic, not all muslims are terrorists

I have theory that 90% of CNN's 700,000 viewers are Cred Forumstards. Do us all a favor and stop watching CNN, just let it die already.

Is Obama the worst president so far?

That dad's face...
>the I'm not mad, im just disappointed look

We all watch it online on illegal streams. How can they get the money from that?

I mainly see CNN put on in public places as background noise tbqh.

bombing suspect gets taken alive, meanwhile blacks killed by police everyday. white privilege is real.

A Pierogi nigger stealing, that's refreshing...

90% of CNN's 'viewers' are all day viewers. Meaning the channel doesn't change. So these are TV's in airports, gyms, hotel lobbies etc. CNN has slightly over 100k viewers that tune into their channel on a daily basis.

So he is the real victim of the bombings

where is that stupid looking flag from?

same thing that was wrong with us when the Russians warned us about the Tzarnaevs

CAIR (muslim brotherhood front) has been put in charge by the Obama administration of advising the FBI and DHS on how to investigate muslims.

Prisons are centers that teach you to be better criminals, so blacks will just leave with more skills in a few years. Mi=ore criminal skills plus a lack of employability due to a record will lead them back to prison. tl;dr, sometimes dead is better.
Terrorist if caught alive can be a gold mine of terror cell intelligence, not to mention we cheat them out of their virgins by letting them die of natural causes or an hero in a cell.

I agree, the white man doesn't realize how privileged he is. But that will change soon.

FBI still hasn't found Omar Mateen's wife. What do you expect from us?

Your mum's ass crack, you burger.

Jesus christ that's awful.

Hate to break it to you, sunshine, but life isn't a picture book. That's not his dad, that's likely an arresting officer in plainclothes. This is just the most recent related image they could find.

>What do you expect from us?
It took you less than 24 hours to find Pirate Bay Admin in Poland once he crossed the border.

/thread

That actually is his father. Do your research, cuck.

What was his Chrristian dad doing so close to the crime scane? Hmm

so you live here but hate america. your day will come achmed.

Democrats only put Lawyers in charge because they have learned to supress their morals and lie for the party.

Comey is a lawyer/banker.

SJW assholes have made such a big deal about being Islamophobic that police won't do shit because they're afraid of getting ripped apart for being racist. That's why shit like child rape gangs exist in Europe.

Islam is a fucking problem and PC culture is allowing them to run wild. It's a fucking disgrace.

He will receive US citizenship by mistake and vote for Clinton.

If you are so PC, why do you even need guns? Give them back, racist pigs.

damn now I like ur flag

We're governed by an Islamic regime. Terrorism is the desired result..

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rv3NYybt7Y

Do you really want to go this way?

ESPN is the same

Disney is dying.

I used to have to watch CNN as part of my job. Except for a couple of documentaries they made they're to the new what McDonald's is to health food.

Not fast enough.

Isn't almost every tv channel dying slowly?

Yes.

Disney would be dead already if they didn't have a monopoly on patents.

When obongo came into office, he ordered all domestic terrorism investigations to stop and had the terrorist database erased. True story, yet niggers and sjws love him

>I used to have to watch CNN as part of my job
CTR