Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
websdr.org/
websdr.ru/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best bro tier show ever. Shooting Muslims (and spics and nigs) and fucking qts
It's like /k/ and /fit/ became real

Explain what I'm hearing user?

Also what the fuck are these rising frequencies that are coming across now and then I've not seen them before and theres a sqeaky pop accompanying the signal passing the frequency you're on.

What the fuck kind of signal works that way?

>Daily reminder to watch threads

Comms are dead now.
I am not sure if this is it but I heard about some aussie over the horizon radar

You say that, get the fuck o there now wtf is that????

Jesus christ literally the second I work out how to record sound it stops

Don't know, just heard it also.
Suspect some frequency hopping encrypted message ?

Anything happening?

This is an American finger painting board. Not a Monrovian sky listening journal

Maybe either of these things I guess. If it's OTH radar it could be part of the way it works, although I did stuff on radar near the end of my degree and I don't remember anything like that being mentioned, I thought OTH just used low frequencies, e.g. Duga. If it's a message then it seems extremely indiscreet to piss the signal in a great wide arc across the spectrum advertising its presence, especially if encrypted, hard to imagine that'd be some encryption method in itself.

Yup, (((you))) polluting the airwaves.
A lot of activity, just hang

btw you can use the squelch button to ease the noise

>can't connect to websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
>Nothing else on websdr.org/ has 8.992Mhz
Is that in some kind of restricted band that only one site is allowed to broadcast?

Are you hearing the thing that makes that progressively deepening bloop noises every now and again?

websdr.ru/
go to 11175 , some alt frequency

I'm pretty new at this, what are some good frequency ranges to watch out in?

And what kind of range does this have for the kind of signals we'd care about on here? Netherlands to Middle East distance?

More activity now btw lads get in here.

They sound Canadian, eh?

On 8992? No.

numbers-stations(((d0t)))com/media/articles/EAMs(((d0t)))pdf

Cheers

What's up with the descending saxamaphone followed by an alarm tone?

Things you need to know to listen for SKYKING.

You will occasionally hear "Pac-Man" and "farting" sounds on 8992. This is an Australian Over-the-Horizon-Radar making a sweep. That's it. It bounces off the ionosphere and somehow makes it to Europe.
French language voices. They show up on 8992. It's the French Navy chatting close to the WebSDR antenna.
Oddball English language transmissions. They might beSKYKING listening stations checking their equipment. You won't know their identities and if they are calling, they're certainly gone from their position after they check in.
You won't crack the SKYKING messages.Don't dream you can.
It will take hoursif not days to hear a SKYKING call.

What's with 7545-7555? Is there a guide that explains all of the weird things on SDR?

skykingradio(((d0t)))blogspot(((d0t)))ro/2015/09/skyking-skyking-do-not-answer-heres(((d0t)))html

That's a digital Indian radio station

This is just radio user

ohshi

JORN only operates when collecting intelligence, they must be spying on something sus.

Russian jamming ?

What's the name of this show
? I'm desperate to watch it user. I tried finding it the other day but I couldn't fucking remember it's name

Strike Back

Thank you based user

It wont let me go above 3824

Damn, I wish I could wipe my memory and rewatch this show.
Tip to everyone, start from Season 2, skip the first one, trust me.

Chatter on 8906 sounds like some ATC
Qatar Airways

Aircraft not responding
Happening ?