Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brits-reveal-preferred-magic-number-8740531
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here it is
Only Nordics have real questions tbqh

Worst turists evar > the bongs

Not a tourist when we own a part of you. :p

No idea what this has to do with brexit but you are dirty
You are in good company though, most countries don't use bidets and are therefore dirty

>that's what bongs actually thinks

kek, we could nuke your whole island and nothing of value would be lost.
anyway you are out of eu now so it's like you retard nuked your economy and survivability as a nation yourself

and yea your are the worst kind of turists by far, literaly no education whatsoever, and your chick all have bad breath and 80% look like shit

Is that what the Romans said when they arrived on your illiterate island?

SUCCESS BREEDS JEALOUSY

Don't worry bongs. People will disparage you, they will call you inbred, question your education, make fun of your accent, and try to bring you down to their level

They're just jealous, take it from a burger. Let it all slide off your back and watch them burn

have you at least seen the sun in the past week you fucking geneticaly inferior mouthbreather ?

where i live we have 300 day of sun every year, it's literaly heaven compared to your shithole

Low energy, sad.

uh?

holy shit its true. most people don't know what's going on in thsi world. i feel normal now

you know where else gets plenty of sun? africa

oh wait you already live there

hahaha netherlands

t. Al-Kalim Johnson

kek, nice argument i cant find anything to counter that ahah

i actually like england a lot, i'm coming to london in january for the first time, looking forward to it.
i'll be in london with some english friends

it's just fun hating you

whats london think you have the wrong map mate its londenistan now.

Reminder that the smelly britbongs lost to colonists with little to no experience with warfare.

Britistan BTFO!!

i come from frankistan i know the drill you cheeky chappy

Economists are saying Italy will become the next Greece and once that happens no one will be able to bailout Italy. Spain and France aren't far behind. Germany will be cuckistan.

Even our US stock markets will crash in the next few years. It's the inevitable bubble, not paranoia. Stock up on food/guns/ammo.

This is the best i can do.

Bin that knife

Save a life

Watching Europe burn will be glorious chaps.

V I E T N A M
I
E
T
N
A
M

>Is England a country or a city

Australian education

>europe-hates-britain-brexit

>can't enjoy the sun without getting roasted
How are those silver clouds treating you?

Hungary has a good point, why milk? Lemon and honey are a pretty good mix give it a go.

>why is British flour so strange?

kek only on pol you can meet bongs actually proud of the brexit, do you even realise how shit your future look ?

eu will thrive, you are already sinking

mfw Germany calls UK stupid but opens the flood gates for savage barbarians to breed themselves out of existence.

>sadiq khan
>sadiq kahn
>sadiq khan
>sadiq kahn
>sadiq khan
>sadiq kahn
>sadiq khan
>sadiq kahn

>and yea your are the worst kind of turists by far, literaly no education whatsoever, and your chick all have bad breath and 80% look like shit

Who shit in your baguette m8?

>USA cozy coast to coast in NA
>Britain cozy on their isles
>France becomes happening capital of eu

We'll laugh over a pint while Brussels burns, bong

>tfw salty foreigners

London isn't England. Pretty rich coming from a creature that is part eggplant.

>inb4 hoh hoh hoh Brussels is in Belgium mon ami

I went to Paris for a couple of days. The sun never shine

>But perhaps there is some hope after all, as the lovelorn Brits have no qualms looking for love overseas. British women in particular seem to put their hopes on Latin passion, asking Google about “Italian men in bed” and “what do French men like.”

Top kek. This must be why Cred Forumstards hate Southern Europeans so much.

>sadi
>q
>kha
>n

Italians are actually using the "muh dick" argument. Proximity to Africa has its adverse effects it seems.

>Proximity to Africa
we are just close to tunisia , not to africa, you made it sound like we are close to nigeria or some other niggnation

Topkek holland topkek

As I said, London isn't England.

They don't even have to make the argument.

British "women" come to them asking for The Truth about Italian Wiener.

Sorry, James, can't use the civilizing savages meme on Italy. The men who taught your ancestors to communicate using written language were named after an Italian city. And you should be particularly grateful because what started as them teaching Britain to write resulted in English - the greatest language ever spoken and the real reason for Anglo cultural dominance.

No qualms otherwise.

Geographically speaking my statement is correct. I like you guys though, western countries really need to stick together and stop the infighting because we are facing very real dangers.

I'd rather use the cuck argument.
>Research by dating experts Match has found that British singles would be happy for a partner to have had up to 23 previous sexual partners, and a minimum of at least three.
>Any lower or higher than these numbers is perceived as a turn-off

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brits-reveal-preferred-magic-number-8740531

It is a bit sad my Irish acquaintance.

black tea + sugar + milk = godlike that's why

That is absolutely disgusting.

>Why do we call the English 'rosbif'?
Fucking frogs

You're always drunk and smell like piss so we're legitimated to ask why you are so dirty.
inglesidemmerda

English are the worst tourists. Loud idiots that can't hold their alcohol or jump from 3rd floor of hotel after taking some vague shrooms in Amsterdam.

>Australian

American education