How JUSTed is he?

How JUSTed is he?

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
thoughtcatalog.com/natasha-hosannas/2011/07/on-bad-boys-and-nice-guys/
thoughtcatalog.com/nami-matteson/2014/06/a-letter-to-the-girl-who-keeps-getting-hurt/
tmz.com/2016/09/20/angelina-joile-files-for-divorce-brad-pitt/
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1339271/Mel-Gibson-called-oven-dodger-claims-Winona-Ryder.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he is slowly waking up from the dream

i don't know,

straya.... STRAYA, come over here. Judge this wanabe wallaby ausie

>JUSTed
I've never heard that expression. Are you a wizard?

this fucker stole my haircut

He killed to many nazi's in movies and realized the holocaust is really that hollywood jewsish fetish is killing the noble germans.

This man found his dignity.

He just uncucked himself frim having to raise all the shitskin kids Jolie adopted. I'm sure they had some sort of prenump since they were both wealthy when they wed. He probably won't lose much.

Just the usual edit

Why is the worst meme JUST?

This dude makes an anti Nazi movie every year. Basterds, Fury and there's one coming out this year.

Of all the years the one where a frog god starts being worshipped righteous justice is being delivered.
What are the odds, he's critical of Trump too. Looks like Kek claims another victim to add to the list.

Keep memeing, you're literally fucking with the fabric of time and space.

I know this is a beat to death point of discussion but goddamn do those types of magazines make me depressed as a white man knowing white woman are reading it.

just

I don't know much about divorce. Does the woman always get all the money?

Quite a bit.

Who is this and why should I care?

Not if they make more than the husband and don't take the kids full time. Just ask Tom Arnold about that.

He is pretty lucky. Angelina wants the kids.

ALIMONY.
L
I
M
O
N
Y.

Are any of those kids even his?

Brad Pitt one if the best actors of our generation

2 of them i think. Most of them were adopted, Angelina wasnt actually cucking him

Still a millonaire..

When angelina got rid of the jubblies you knew it was gonna be over soon.

I mean WTF.

Yes yes well done JUST well done JUST,

HOWEVER

Indeed and the worst part is they feel bad over themselves after they read it.

What a cuck.

Why should either of them get any money from each other since they are millionaires?

He's not paying spousal support, she's getting full custody and he has visitation.

Pretty good deal DESU family

Pitt is a jew pawn looks at how many projew anti nazi that dumbass has been in.
His only good movie was fight club.

The whole idea behind alimony is that no one should have to leave the marriage with a lot more money than the other.
You should feel just about equal to your spouse, both during marriage and divorce.
For this reason, if your wife makes more money than you, it is possible that you will receive alimony.

I knew this was gonna happen, the second he talk shit about Trump.

Somebody add him to the list of victims.

Praise KEK!

oh dog what doneth

also, whenever i hear of him i can only think of tyler durden

talked*

I really don't understand what makes Angelina Jolie such a "upper super duper megal class" actor

is she so stunning beautfiul with her plastic tits? I don't get it

>Angelina wasnt actually cucking him

>go to Africa for a year for "charity work"
>return with a mixed child
>look what I adopted, isnt he qute?

Seems like he started asking questions

APOLOGIZE.

he should be killed for what he did to world war z

The only Hollywood actors who's relationships seem to be stable are those with average or even ugly wives.

9. 9 fucking kids. Good on ya Mel.

>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am. For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last. I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

How many of them will turn to wannabe actors?

I've never understood this either. Never liked her

>i will never be as alpha as Mel

The children were adopted way above a year old, usually around 5 years. How fucking retarded are you?

>Brad Pitt directed WWZ

>literally ucked by every color in the multicultural rainbow

>you will never be one of his kids

How is he justed? Didnt she make a ton of money as well?

more however memes in the future please

Mel "The One Man Birth Rate Reverser" Gibson

TASTY website

thoughtcatalog.com/natasha-hosannas/2011/07/on-bad-boys-and-nice-guys/

thoughtcatalog.com/nami-matteson/2014/06/a-letter-to-the-girl-who-keeps-getting-hurt/

These are just bait right?

He's lucky. When I got my divorce I barely had 200 bucks.

Feel for him, but he's still rich.

HOLLA

WE WANT PRENUP

WE WANT PRENUP

YEAH

The entire industry is built on selling ideas to the masses.

Selling the idea that "scrawny heroin addict" is the "most beautiful woman in the world" is just another day at the office.

Same thing with Scarlett Johansson or Jennifer Lawrence. All these teen/early 20's starlets are a dime a dozen and you just pick one and tell the world "this is the most beautiful woman in the world because we said so, and we'll keep saying so until you agree."

A few other ingredients go into the choice. Does the starlet come from a connected family? (Jolie obviously did) Is the starlet good on the casting couch? Is the starlet easy to control (with threats of blacklisting or drugs)?

The fact remains that they could pick any woman off the street and make her "the most beautiful and most talented" actress in no time whatsoever. And everyone believes it because everyone always has.

I thought they never married? Weren't they holding out for the gays or something?

The Pooman speaks the truth.

>Our sources say, Angelina became "fed up" with Brad's consumption of weed and possibly alcohol, and mixed with what she believes is "an anger problem" ... felt it became dangerous for the children.

TMZ source which is crap of course but yeah whatever: tmz.com/2016/09/20/angelina-joile-files-for-divorce-brad-pitt/

how long until they call it a nazi haircut?

no, but he was the producer

The best part about this shit is how oblivious these women are.

She doesn't want a nice guy. No woman does. She wrote that article to:
>Attract an imaginary bad boy who will be nice TO HER
>Show how desirable she is (I've dated so many!)
>Illustrate how mature she's become, how wise she is now

This bitch is just like every other narcissistic woman out there who thinks she's special.

i know straya is meant for australia and it might be confusing with austria, but I didn't as hell call germany now have I? Go back to your reichs... which number are you at now? 4?

>dumps trashy self righteous globalist hack bitch
>is JUSTing

Pick one brah

>He is spreading his white alpha male semen throughout the world
I'm hoping 9 is just the amount of legally recognized kids. I wish he had a hundred with all kinds of women.

>6 kids
Fraser-level JUST

Though you do not poo in a loo, what you say is true through and through.

>How JUSTed is he?
He's the anti-nazi aryan male-bimbo (((hollywood))) loves. When Coen brothers were interviewed about Burn After Reading they said Pitt asked how play that kind of stupid person and Coens just said it will work out. That moron is the closest thing to his real personality seen in movies.
He is a tall blonde Tom Cruise.

>White supremacist haircut

>tl;dr: I got tired of the cock carousel, time to $ettle down

She could have atleast got THICC. He ain't losing he's winning. Oh and he mad at his old self for wanting kids. He Hee.

There is a rumor going on in Hollywood that she asked him to "transition" and when he refused she threatened to devoice him.

Join the club BRAD

He no longer has to fuck the sweaty meatflaps of a titless Billy Bob Thornton reject.

TITS OR GTFO

Underrated post

he's not as cucked and on suicide watch as hillary

Did he with his wife force their daughter ti become tranny?

what did i miss?

>People said Brad would leave Angie because she cut her tits off
>Angie left brad and took full custody because he cheated, with a woman who had her tits intact.

>Brad Pitt becomes a hermit
>starts to browse Cred Forums
>becomes redpilled

Welcome to the Crew, Brad

>no alimony
>no obligation to take care of the kids
>still being brad pitt
>probably having a foursome with women 1/3 his age as i'm writing this

i'm going to take a wild guess: right now he's probably about as unJUSTed as anyone can be on this planet, loving every minute while it lasts.

Why the fuck did brad even go for angelina? no homo but the mans a mans man and deserved better than an ugly yoke such as her.

If I had to look at that skelly with no nipples for the rest of my life I'd gladly pay 400million

Not at all. She's worth as much, if not more, than he is. No alimony. He's at the perfect age to find some 18 year old rising star to start banging while she hits the wall

Cred Forums in a loll

That's not all his money. The 400m is including things that she owns as well

Neither of them is going to end up JUSTed

I can't believe this cuck, has so many fanboys. He is an enemy to Trump, and he must be destroyed!

All who attack Trump must suffer, KEK's wrath!!!!

>Why the fuck did brad even go for angelina?

he traded up

the 9s dont lie

F E M I N I S M

>Wake me up

Well you know he had to suck some D to get put on don't ya? He ain't over it.

He is a liberal fucking tard, fuck him. I can only imagine the dinner table conversations they would have during Thanksgiving, seeing as though Jolie's dad is John Voight, a SUPER conservative old school actor.

>shared custody and child support for adopted kids
9/10 to be graduated to 10/10 when another man enters the picture

DUDE

JUST
U
S
T

>excessive weed and alcohol
>Russian hookers
>Russian

Must be those hackers

sad

Looks like an Imperial from Oblivion.

fuck him unless he goes back to being tyler durden

Divorced for smoking weed and trying to discipline his kids
>why are womynz so bats he it crazy

18 YEARS
18 YEARS

I'd love to believe that, but (((Hollywood))) couples get divorced all the time, and "Brangelina" are way past their expiration date.

Also, in Pitt's defence, just acted in those movies, he didn't write or direct them

>Keep memeing, you're literally fucking with the fabric of time and space.

no kidding looman, i feel ever since the Kek memeing started out full force, things have been getting more and more interesting by the day. I mean, this year alone has been absolutely full of mad happenings and the end is nowhere in sight.

I can understand this happening if you're poor when you get married and then become obscenely rich during your marriage....but why the FUCK would you ever get married if you're George Clooney?

He's worth $200 million and can be with literally any woman on earth, why the FUCK would he enter a legally binding relationship with some cunty NEET?

Miley looks like Jim morrison

>copious weed smoking
>anger issues
Sounds like me.

This here

Based Brad will be fine

Malifecent however is headed for JUSTown

Another victory for Gino

Mel is based as fuck
>dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1339271/Mel-Gibson-called-oven-dodger-claims-Winona-Ryder.html
>'Mel Gibson called me an oven-dodger', claims Winona Ryder

>no alimony
YET

What meme is this?

hes a faggot.
always was
always will be

Just google it.

Implying Brad won't be able to make more money. He is still a YUGE movie star

lel

Not very. He's Brad fucking Pitt. He can have anybody he wants. On top of that he's like the most used answer for "If you had to have gay sex with a guy who would it be?"

gotta update those photo frames

fucking right

KEK