Prophet Thread

Prophet Thread
Ask a legit Kohen anything. Since you guys can't be shut up and people really dont listen to you anyway, we really have alot in common. Lets have a talk about things.

Straight answers all around.

Why is this fake and gay?

How many of you study kabbalah. How many of you are into enochian magic.

How many of you have ties with the OTTO or the Golden Dawn

OK, simple one.
Can your people be trusted?

When will the asteroid hit for Extinction level event?

>listening to a jew

What is Kohen?

What is first name?

What is a Kohen?

The fuck is kohen?

>Not being Levi.
>Thinking you are a priest.

(((Kohen)))

because your mind is closed to things you can neither comprehend nor understand, and that's okay. We all have growing to do.
No people can be completely trusted to do as you expect. Only loved for the effort..

yes, no specifics you'd know. circles within circles and all that.

((cohen))

OP is just jelly that Cred Forums has done more to harness and weaponize the power of magic than his silly cult has ever.

When is the last time he revived an ancient chaos god and influence the course of an empire.

>legit Kohen

If you are a self-proclaimed prophet, you have no power here.

You are nothing more than an interloper.

The God speaks for itself.

DEVS KEK

Awwwwwwwww, yeahhhhhhh.....

Another AMA from someone who could be shitposting.

Or, it could be real.

I love Cred Forums for this shit.

Bring it on!

Riddle me this, prophet.

Why are you waiting for your Messiah when He came to your people in 32 AD?

What's that, you say? Jesus did not fulfill ALL of the messianic prophecies?

Is it possible that maybe, just maybe, it's because He was murdered by you people? And that since He is both dying for His people and establishing an everlasting throne, that He is coming back just in order to finish fulfilling all messianic prophecies?

What's that, you say? You've never heard of the famous rabbi kabbalist who left Yeshua as an anagram for who the Messiah was?

Wow, you really need to up your game, Jew! Just imagine that! No God, no Temple, no High Priest, no Passovers celebrated properly, no animal sacrifice to atone for your practicing lawlessness, and here you are thinking you're a Jew!

Will I get blacklisted or listed by the Mossad if I attend hebrew classes at my local hebrew institute?

Jesus was a man, not Christ.

You have to be less ignorant and more receptive. Otherwise you'll deafen yourself with all that noise you make

Where can I get one of pic related?

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, Spaniard, but not to your own facts.

What are your thoughts about Cred Forums resurrecting an ancient god of chaos and using weaponized magic to influence history?

The irony of virgin NEETS worshiping a fertility god is just delicious.

That's the problem.

You're being obstinate taking as facts things which could not be so.

I guess you know Jesus better than Jesus knows Jesus, huh....

Revelation 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

If I follow the mizvot of Noah am I still guaranteed a place in olam haba as a ger torshav or do I need giyur?

Yes, it's certainly odd that I think 2 + 2 is 4.

Tell me more about how it could be something else.

Kek has a sense of humor when he isn't destroying the global order.

Authentic yiddish gibberish! What a thread!

So are you the Spaniard?
Or the American?
What the fuck is going on around here?

Kek is obscurity and the darkness before the light. Heqet (kauket) his consort was fertility.

I want to convert. I've been essentially living a Jewish life for the last four years. Just haven't made it official. Following Yom Kippur I'm meeting with a rabbi to begin the long process of conversion.

Do you approve of people wanting to do this. In your eyes can someone legitimately convert?

Even more delirious that his worshipers are perpetually in darkened rooms not being fertile!

I was thinking about converting to Nigerian. Maybe we can do some sort of double conversion?

>2 posts by this ID
>0 predictions by this ID

anytime between now and never.

You should just try it sometime.

see you gotta stop taking some titles so literal. before there was a pope there was just the guy that spoke truth as best as he could see it from his hermited existence. That guys tells the truth to people, and through transliteration you get a message that is near but not quite the exact message originally conveyed.

So Kohen means High priest, which is something Israelites decided they needed along with Kings and judges. The proverbs are prophet notes. but the actual position of Kohen as spiritual teacher predates organized state sanctioned religion.

Well, for starters and following your example, 2+2 is not always 4, mathematically speakng.

Youre taking for granted there arent any mathematics you ignore, as you take for granted many historical / mystical musings for "facts", when they arent

>I want to convert

What is wrong with you?

>3 posts by this ID
>0 predictions by this ID

Singularity is the only way!

Tell me.....how can the blind lead the blind?

Well, there you go making awesome arguments about 2 + 2 not = 4!

You go, Ynigo!

>Yiddish
triggered

Sorry Ahmet.

source on image

hive mind?

Yeah, no thanks.

>weaponize

this is why this shit is occult and not freely given to everyone.

ancient chaos gods are neither killed nor revived, they persist , and manifest where there is decadence and lack of observance. As both the precursor and end of light and order beings you accept them both, hence why i'm even talking to you guys and not reddit.. Isn't this obvious?

>right click

>search Google images

>profit!

In the city of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Where does the master hang his hat?

No, it's really not obvious to me why you're not on reddit exclusively.

Love how you duck all the Jew questions though, and make zero prophecies.

Outstanding!

singularity doesn't necessarily mean hivemind

On your mum's bedpost?

This. I want my own sim planet with my thousand ai generated waifus, forever. Or a universe full of paperclips. Whatevs.

Can't even give my first name. Outta here.

>Please, satan, come enslave me with bright lights and loud sounds!

Less triggered as a language nerd.

wait, isn't that what jesus god is doing? enslaving you to worship him for all time?

Sorry, that is the correct reply for those initiated into the Australian brotherhood.

>AMA
>>>/reddit/
Also, I'm the Mahdi.

>Kohen

>Ko
>hen

>Cohen

>911
>circles within circles
Funny you should mention that.

Yes, when people adopt children, they're looking for slaves.

kek

Proxy?

What do those circles mean?

and if you don't follow his magic rules he beats the living shit out of you and sends you to hell.

seems like a fucked up abusive relationship to me

Will we achieve physical immortality and medical rejuvination procdures in my lifetime? IE circa 2075 or prior

>a legit Kohen
Which was more fun to work on, Barton Fink or Fargo?

And what was the point of No Country For Old Men? I get the metaphor but it felt incredibly anticlimactic

this is hopefully true.

then can we finally toss all the abrahamic religions into the dustpan of history and move on already.

You got 1 rule.

Begone false one, I'm the mahdi. Let these repeating digits bear witness.

I can also sort you with a messiah, v.cheap effendi

nice singles
Not self proclaimed, and noone asked for power of any of you. Only to talk

by listening and walking forward with a large stick.
no. but your motives will be questioned.

better question, why do you need one?

Israelites and jews are different peoples. And im neither.

and who are you talking to exactly? Your questions arent actually questions but assertions you've made from trying to wrap your head around an entire peoples history written from different perspectives. Adn define their beliefs from your few years of internet access? Are you mad?

stereotyping anonymous people?

Already done. You're immortal.

Good answer. You're nothing.

Now fuck off back to plebbit.

you are a faggot and that is not a question

Cred Forums is a channel and accumulator for boiling and exlosive libidal energy

which is to do exactly as he says or else

not much freedom there

Yeah.

The fuck?

You know God told you 1 thing to do, and you're going to say fuck you, and that's His fault?

Definitely helps Kleenex keep their margins up.

nothing is only something you cant define. read

He's probably a schizoblack israelite
". Since the death of the last prophets, Haggai, Zechariah and Malachai, the Holy Spirit [of prophetic inspiration] departed from Israel; "

>dumb frogposters

you nailed it..
high five

Finally, a Jew flag that has some understanding of the breaking of the covenant 2400 years ago.

>helps Kleenex keep their margins up.
tfw not using an old sock

uhhh noones gonna note those repeaters

yeah, I don't know

this

I is false prophet...
>mfw when not the mahdi

he could have just said, enjoy this awesome world full of mystery. explore and learn. but nope. OBEY ME OR DIE IN A FIREY HELL PIT

such an ass

wew