vocaroo.com/i/s08N2WFvsPhy
vocaroo.com/i/s0x9hylQy3Vq
vocaroo.com/i/s0yRpcO1pXfC
twitter.com/TokyoSexPolice/status/777939029597773824
vocaroo.com/i/s1FNy7h1Glql
vocaroo.com/i/s0wu8ozN4Wls
vocaroo.com/i/s0HROjG4l1kX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you call anyone make sure to put on an Indian accent. Not too over the top, just enough to sound like an Indian trying to sound American.

Bump for the LuLs

My pro strat from the last thread:

I'm telling people that I'm from the Clinton campaign and that their personal details were leaked to the public due to an insecure server. I then drop their age and zip code to "prove" it.

Can ANYONE do it?

yes

Yes, they don't even check if your email is real

GETTING IN ON THIS SHIT

Reeeee my isp got attacked by Muslims buttmad about the elections
I really hope it stays up until they fix it

A lot of people are wondering whether Hillary's major mental malfunctions could be from Parkinson's.

And pneumonia can be a symptom of Parkinson's.

Bitch will never admit it though.

RAMZPAUL on the Hillary Collapse just a week ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM

Now let us all think ahead a week. To the debates against Donald Trump, a man used to winning and unaccustomed to giving a shit about what weak-minded losers like Hillary think.

From the very beginning, Trump will dominate the debate stage so forcefully that Hillary will begin to feel (and involuntarily react to) the stress building up in her mind.

>Under the pressure of the debate, Hillary begins slurring her words.

Then she gets obvious hand tremors.

>Then Hillary gets facial tics.

Then she starts shaking so hard that she is vibrating at the podium.

>Before flopping onto the stage floor, Hillary hears Huma screaming into her earpiece to say something. "Anything, Hillary. Say anything, my love." But nothing verbal comes.

Other things begin to rumble in Hillary's bowels, though. The body is reacting to the sudden intense stress by preparing to void all solid and liquid waste.

> Hillary's bowels and her bladder release simultaneously as on-scene paramedics try to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

Based Trump stands there suppressing a grin and shaking his head.

RAMZPAUL did a couple of great videos on the seahag's health:

This one, from a few weeks ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

And this most recent one, after the big reveal about Hillary admitting her brain damage:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw

And poor Dr. Drew got fired after he gave this straightforward analysis:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

this is how guys ... make sure you tell them Hillary is leaking out there information

Stop trying to derail threads with your pasta faggot.

ask if they support refugees and when they say yes ask if they would be willing to host a family for a while

Dubs chooses the accent I use on a call. Will post on vocaroo. Anyone have any script suggestion for subtle red pills?

do thick russian please.

Do a really terrible Australian plz.

oi awl hook u in tha gabber m8

THIS

Gotta go for full on british chav

Orson Wells

I only get old people. WTF MURICA

do an Obama impression

Ghetto black.

oi m8s it won't let me sign up, the "sign up" button doesn't do shit

i need to get in on this and volunteer my far outback WA accent

check the zip code, I had to make it an actual american one.

I had to disable uBlock and Ghostery

Only old people have land lines any more.

That's why polls are so fucking retarded.

Do a Mickey Mouse impression.

Also, who else but old retired people and dindus would be home at 3pm on a tuesday?

Italian mobster.

copy any of the voices from this video

especially wounded homer

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_6Kp7q5tbA

>"Good morning, sir/madam. My name is user with the Center for Privacy Protection. This is a public service call to let you know that your personal voter information has been leaked and made publicly available by the Hillary Clinton campaign."
>mark "not interested in volunteering"

So close. Still need script suggestions.

Try to sound like Obongo

only old people still use landlines. Also it's the middle of the day

We have our target audiences then.

Ask if they'd be willing to bake some cookies for clinton, let people come and see senile people telling them that a Clinton spokesperson on the phone asked them to bake for the campaign. Get the carers pissed off too.

Guys what you wanna do is call them, piss them the hell off
Then fill out the form as STRONG HRC and NO for volunteering
If they're old, leave a note saying theyre able to get to the polls independently on election day. Doing this, it will immensely fuck up their volunteer and data operations, as well as their turnout, while also being an absolute bitch to fix on both the data and personnel side

Above all else do NOT mark YES for volunteering
Mark them as NO so that potential volunteers are not contacted and not used to help Clinton
Think about it, if you mark one person as yes, and they genuinely DO want to help Clinton. If they contact people as genuine Clinton outreach, we are being counter-productive.
When this does finally break, think of how many people listed as NO for volunteering they would have to contact to ensure that they actually DONT want to volunteer. It is 10x more time-consuming than marking them as Yes and being fixed with the standard followup phone call
Better for a potential volunteer to not be contacted then for the many non-volunteers to have maybe 2 minutes of their time wasted

You dont NEED to call. But if you call them and piss them off, odds are they will give negative word of mouth, thereby hurting Clinton more. Then, mark them as a strong Clinton supporter that doesnt want to volunteer, and the phonebank's data believes it has a secure vote, while they and those close to them are likely not show up. You will also give them a false sense of security, leading to them putting less effort in those states. As other Anons have also said, in your notes also list various bullshit reasons as for why they like Clinton, preferably something that will split off more voters. They look at this data and use it to determine how to better reach out to voters.

All in all, call them for the memes if you want. But if we really want to be impactful, we need to fuck up their data collection and volunteer ability.

I got through to some old guy, said he was voting clinton so I started screaming at him in my thick glaswegian accent.

I've made a really terrible sounding high decibel
version of Rhodesians never die which im going to start playing down the phone at whoever picks up next

Use 90003 for the Zip code.

>G'day cunt, I'm phonebanking for Hillary. Ya ganna vote?
Do it

Really you should mark Trump voters as Yes for volunteering, so someone else will call them back and get abused

reroll

I think it would be more productive to actually legitimately skew the data than to just screw around with people. It would be less likely to be shut down this way too.

Doing it

How will this help exactly?

>how to take a screenshot

seriously lad

I hope weev exploits this to have white nationalist robocalls go out

So what will this do?

Surely they can tell the site is being spammed, but unsure if it's a real or fake support.

Would be hilarious to see them restart everything.

>newfag

>he doesn't get the meme

>subtle red pills
Say something like not tolerating a Trump presidency along with the Aristotle quote "Apathy and tolerance are the last virtues of a dying society."

And if you're taking voices, I don't know. Abo?

Last thread user posts this:

>New tactic that I'm trying:

>I'm telling people that I'm from the Clinton campaign and that their personal details were leaked to the public due to an insecure server. I then drop their age and zip code to "prove" it.

>No one has picked up yet, but I have reached about 24 voice mails

Its too perfect because its the absolute truth.

>user makes an account thereby joining the Clinton campaign

%100 true.

>Tells them their personal details were left unprotected by the Clinton campaign and that the information was leaked to the public

%100 true.

You got me...

The point is they're leaving voter information on completely unsecured servers. Calling people just makes it more likely that it becomes a big thing, proving that's she's chronically incompetent and irresponsible.

Just call them, tell them all their information to scare them, and then tell them how you got it, and how they can get other people's information the same way.

End the call by telling them you though they should know what was happening, because you'd want to know too.

That would be a killshot, as Mr. Adams would say.

Figure out what the hot button issues for the person/ state they're living in are and make them question their vote for hillary. Do it in a way that they think you're genuinely for hillary.

>Colorado
Talk about how hillary is gonna crack down on state's rights and marijuana
>black
Talk about how hillary supports reducing welfare, cracking down on black thugs, how she supports gay marriage and rights, and how she wants to import mexicans in their neighborhood
>old people
Lie and talk about how she is going to reduce social security so it lasts for figure generations

And other stuff like that.

>She's careless
>She didn't know what she was doing
>She didn't set up the website

Guys I'm afraid I jumped the gun and made a new thread to early.

Want to migrate here?

Or recycle later?

wtf, im trying to do this but whats the layout for these numbers, I cant put fucking hyphens or brackets when making a call, fucking yank phone system

Delete it

you need to throw in the international thing aswell lad.

No hyphens, that's just to make it easier to read.

For example
(423) 304 - 8384

(423) - Country code
304 - State/County code
8384 - Individual number

>I cant put in brackets on my phone
You cant be serious

indian

Make good use of your middle eastern accent, m8

>Hi, I'm from palestinians for Hillary and I was just calling to let you know that Hillary fully supports the right of Palestine to exist as a nation. The Jews have occupied our homeland for too long, and Hillary has promised us that she will look the other way for her whole term in office, inshallah.
>can we count on your vote in November, Mr Bergstein?

Russian

Alright, do i just put +1 and then all these numbers without any brackets or anything?

Nigger accent

Mark everyone as a strong hillary supporter and that they're willing to volunteer. They'll divert resources elsewhere. Volunteering them also wastes a volunteer coordinators time calling them back, and dealing of the confusion/anger when they say that they're calling because you volunteered to help Hillary.

>I'm telling people that I'm from the Clinton campaign and that their personal details were leaked to the public due to an insecure server. I then drop their age and zip code to "prove" it.

this is good shit

Well aren't you a clever fucker.

Poo-in-the-loo

Fag

Dracula voice

ask them about plan on popluation reduction also

Hello fellow BERNIE SUPPORTERS, consider adding these in OP of next threads

>Make all Strong Hillary -> Undecided
>Make all Strong Trump -> Strong Hillary
>Make all Undecided -> Strong Trump

The most effective voter response manipulation is as follows.

50% of your responses (reached voter):
>SWING STATES (AZ, GA, NC, PA, VA) - STRONG HRC and NO to volunteering
>BLUE STATES (CA, HI, IL, MA, NJ, OR) - STRONG/LEAN TRUMP and NO to volunteering
>RED STATES (AK, AR, IN, KS, KY, LA, OK, TN, WV) - UNDECIDED and NO/MAYBE/LATER (as you want)

50% of your responses (could not reach voter):
>if it's an older person, put DECEASED
>if it's someone with a foreign but non-Hispanic name, put SPANISH
>if it's someone with a Hispanic name, put HOSTILE
>distribute other responses as you see fit

Rajeesh it is. Delivery in 30 minutes.

>that they're willing to volunteer.
then they will get a follow up call which will allow the campaign to partially correct or negate the damage you did

don't click willing to volunteer often

Kek

So... Have any of you guys tweeted this at Trump yet? YOu should do that. I would but I don't have twatter or Faceberg.

need to do max damage before msm finds us out

Pathetic or underage or both

Called 10 people In IL all trump supporters left note. "Not a Shillary supporter"

Not my fault your phone system is shit, its not hard to produce a string of numbers with fucking hyphens and brackets.

The time not right yet. We need to be allowed to fuck up public opinion more. Don't ruin the op.

Keep it quiet for now. We need to do as much damage as possible before being discovered

Consider this sample:
"Hello Sir/Madam,
My name is [Ben Garrison], and I'm hoping you have a minute to talk about helping Hillary Clinton win this November."
IF SUBJECT SUPPORTS TRUMP: "I see. Thank you for your time, and enjoy that racism sir." (This confirms the Trump supporter's opinion of Clintonistas.)
IF SUBJECT SUPPORTS CLINTON: "I know, right? Hillary has a great record on national security. She voted for the Patriot Act, NSA wiretapping of suspected terrorists, and for stripping terror suspects of their citizenship and deporting them. She also voted to build a wall way back in 2006, when Bush proposed it.
Real quick, let me get your email address for updates and fundraising purposes."
IF SUBJECT SEEMS UNDECIDED: Go off on a huge fucking rant about how Trump's supporters are racist, gay-hating wife beaters who want to legalize rape on college campuses. Be shrill and hysterical, and imply that the undecided person is morally deficient for not having already pledged allegiance t

Bump

you beat me to it, was about to suggest this too.

Has anyone saved all the numbers from it yet? If they shut it down, we'll still be able to call them and could even make an Excell file to robocall them at 3am.

Why would we?
This has nothing to do with Trump, we're just a humble unfunded PAC doing the work of our lord.

vocaroo.com/i/s08N2WFvsPhy
vocaroo.com/i/s0x9hylQy3Vq
vocaroo.com/i/s0yRpcO1pXfC

>Tad/pol/s troll Hillary's phone bank all through the Don, calling normies and boomers to spread the message of Kek
>Shillary shuts it down for the night
>Shitposting Business Hours Reopen
>Shillary still hasn't shut it down

I can't fucking believe the levels of incompetence.

What we should do is call these people and just flat out tell them Hillary is giving out their personal information. Maybe find them on Facebook if they have a public profile to really spook them and drive it home that Hillary is exposing them. Could you imagine it?

>Hi Jane Doe, you don't know me but I know you live on 123 Roosevelt parkway in Ohio and your daughter Sally goes to Greenville elementary! You can thank Hillary for making this information available to anyone for free at hillaryclinton.com/calls. Remember to vote!

Obviously, a script/bot that ccould collect all the numbers and automate would be best, another idea that I have not seen anyone mention would be to plus the numbers into Prank Dial or the like to be just completely obnoxious...

They're on to us I think, I got 13 calls in for STRONG TRUMP though

We should do this

>Using Hillary phonebank to campaign for Trump

Absolutely masterful.

I've done my part to help HRC, have YOU?

>Hi, my name is user, I'm calling from Citizens4Hillary PAC, we would really appreciate your input as a citizen to help us improve our campaign and make sure that Hillary is aware of the concerns of all Americans; would you mind answering a few questions?

>great, thank you so much, you're the first person to say yes to me today haha!

>ok, question 1: Hillary Clinton's health has become an important concern to many voters; what are your views on the issue?
>1) I think she has pneumonia
>2) I think she has Parkinson's disease
>3) I think she has had several strokes
>4) I think she has deep veinal thrombosis

>question 2: did Hillary's collapse at the 9/11 memorial service make you:
>1) feel sympathetic for her illness
>2) feel concerned about her ability to carry out the duties of the office of President
>3) feel confident that, even if she is seriously ill, she is well taken care of by her medical staff

>question 3: did the fact that Mrs Clinton went to her daughter's apartment instead of a hospital seem:
>1) like she was trying to conceal her illness
>2) like she must have a medical unit installed in the apartment
>3) like she was careless with her own health and safety

>ok great, last question, would you say you lean Republican, lean Democrat, or are solid independent?

>thanks for your time!

>vocaroo.com/i/s0x9hylQy3Vq
wewwwwwwww

KEK

>vidyur
>ben ga zay

i'm so proud of you britfriend

i'm sorry your country is ruined with muslims

are people doing this via script so to be faster?

It's not me lad, just found them.

This hasn't made it to the_donald, has it?

what damage are we doing exactly?

I hope not

1 lol those tabs
2:
> .swf

Yeah no thanks.

Better idea

Put on a calm voice, put on your best 'reading from a script' impression, call up and say

>Attention, this is an announcement from the offices of Hillary Clinton for President for residents in the [ZIP CODE] ZIP code.
>We have learned of a massive security error in which personal information has been leaked. If you have been called, we regret to inform you that your name, age, and address is publicly available information.
>The offices of Hillary Clinton for President sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. However, we still really hope you will come out this November to Stand With Her and make sure the misogynistic, racist, homophobic, xenophobic members of the Republican Party do not make it in the White House.
>Again, we are terribly sorry for whatever inconvinieces this may cause. Have a great day! I'm with Her. Are you?
>END

Going to call some people and tell them shillary sold me their info, which state is best yanks?

do Florida

Go to 538 nate silver and look up the battleground states. I say colorado.

Allright give me a few minutes to set up skype and find a way to record them.

>this entire thread
it's beautiful
somebody do up a badge to commemorate this phonebanking shitflinging

West Virginia or Georgia

>nate silver
He's been accurate this far.

Florida, Ohio, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Georgia.

someone posted the link to it last thread, it had been up for hours

This is fantastic. I love all of you.

>Jehuties
My word

Dexter

Annoying Valley girl accent

Bostonian

whats a good program to record skype calls lads? tried audacity but it wont get me at the same time.

It was leaf

If you're using OS X you can use Quicktime to record your screen, speakers, and mic

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of these people are business owners, doctors, lawyer types? At least in the Georgia commit list. Wondering if they're trying to fish for donations as well so we are hitting them financially by doing this too.

Here's a video of someone phone backing a McDonald's and calling the people there niggers

>vocaroo.com/i/s0yRpcO1pXfC
>man of the house
this should be used on every single call to every single woman

one girl in PA was an actress and hot as fuck

The fucking Abdul one, holy shit

>yiff
I can't stop laughing. Thanks for that.

Get them to expose their hypocrisy. After some minor 'yeay Hillary' chit-chat, say something like.

"The moment Hillary wins, she plans on dramatically escalating the amount of refugees the United States takes in. That's awesome news right?!" (they say yea,good,whatever)
"Well, to facilitate this progressive plan Hillary will need to count on supporters like you! Will you support her in this effort?? (yea, ok good, whatever) "Well that's Great! We are compiling a list of supporters that are willing to personally house refugees right in there home, how many refugees are you able to house?"

and go from there. You can ask if they have young children followed by something like 'dont believe all those rape stories coming out of Europe & etc...

if someone does this, please vocaroo.!!

You don't actually have to call to enter a result, but I guess for Americans the costs are not high and the benefit of exposing her corruption is nice.

Campaign for Jeb Bush

Campaign as Jeb Bush for Trump

vocaroo.com/i/s1FNy7h1Glql
I'm going to try to do every accent that has been requested. brace for more as I get better.

>that background noise

Good work.

Been checking Twitter waiting for the shitstorm on this going public. Seeing as it hasn't, i assume you're still doing the good work.

Keep it up, gents.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1FNy7h1Glql
LOOOOOLLLLLL

Very well done. The whole breathless and annoying script is gold.

Why don't we throw this at our reddit colony? They could also fuck shit up.

Fuck reddit I know but we could use more manpower.

Afro-american accent pls

haha

read the thread next time faggot

Nigger there are many lurkers not posting.

Taking this to reddit will just have them ban the thread for doxxing and that will harm the board as it is under constant shill attack.

Stay the course and if you really want to do damage, archive all the numbers and names you get. You could easily get a few thousand just by yourself. That's enough to swing states.

Once you have a taste for it consider Banking for real for the beautiful and amazing Donmaster Trump.

vocaroo.com/i/s0wu8ozN4Wls
Russia accent. Australia cunt is next.

kek

You know what's worse? The states she has open for calling. California but not Florida?

Hey.
That's pretty good

you're pretty good

not at the accents, but at saying the right stuff

That quote is the first non-lie that I've ever heard Hillary make.

excellent

fucking vlad calling

She probably has Florida rigged thru Bush.

is it this easy to phone bank for trump

doing gods work son

No you need to verify and shit.
It's easy but protected.

There are people from all over the world "banking" for Hillary right now and that should not be possible.

>MY NAME IS JERRY SANDUSKY

im dying

how did you do the background office sound? I wanna try one i do a good nigerian accent

A Mexican stole my facebook idea. Imagine that.

65 and have to go to work. god speed anons.

Loololol

hopefully you get one that answers

It's been over 24 hours and nothing's changed on the phone banking site.

Fucking incredible.

He doesn't have this state anymore. Rick Scott is a Trump guy.

This is epic. what time is it in USA?
Ill call some ppl.

Trump's phone bank requires verification. He also offers prizes.

vocaroo.com/i/s0HROjG4l1kX
My australian accent morphed into a southern accent. oh well. British Chav

currently 2-3:30 PM

Niice

Still? havn't you guys been shit calling people for like 48 hours now? How have they not caught on?

Ivanka is a handsome reward.

>How have they not caught on?

They don't give a fuck, anyone talking about Hillary is better than people not talking about Hillary for them.

They can't fix it without shutting it down. I'm sure they did catch on. Haven't you noticed the shills are gone? Happens all the time their efforts fail.

Check reddit, maybe they are asking about how to fix a national phonebanking system.

You idiots this was part of CTRs plan!

underrated post

Doing God's work, senpai.

You have to sign up with a real email and then verify it, and an administrator has to approve you. All of your calls for Trump are tracked as well.

they are too slow

Scottish laddy

Karen T. Smith
(215) 743 - 2162
59-year-old female
Philadelphia, PA 19149
4:30pm EDT

Shawnta A. Lewis
(724) 562 - 8197
37-year-old male
Brownsville, PA 15417
4:30pm EDT