>Cuck
>Privilege
>Diversity
>White
>Black
>Trump
>Kek
>Nu-male

By worst we mean a word which has become completely meaningless, overused, and irritating. A word which can near instantly and definitively cause the conclusion of the person using it is not worth a reply or consideration of reading further.

Other words can be suggested and discussed here before the final edition.

Vote here:

strawpoll.me/11266605

Nigger is completely meaningless.

Nu male by far

Drumpf

Islamophobia

Cuck without a doubt

marcomentum

It may be, but it seems to be to not be as prominently used as it once was. I believe that is due to the cowardice of the new generation of Cred Forums users who don't know how to ban evade, or think they'll get banned for saying it at all.

Much like niggers themselves.

>Entitled
Yeah, I keep seeing this over and over again. Amazingly overused.

it's cuck, no question.

I nominate "toxic," "literally," "systematic," and "deconstruction."

Also Kek is just meme fun, Redditor.

alt-right by far. Not only is it meaningless but it can also help the globalists and commies.

My personal choice btw is "Entitled/Entitlement".

This word is often thrown towards the left when a reasonable point has been made, when making outlandish statements about the government (coming from both left or right viewpoints), or pretty much anything that has to do with women on Cred Forums.

>That woman is wearing mildly suggestive clothing in public?! Does that whore think she's entitled to not be raped?

that list is problematic

Triggered

Systematic is a good one, and has been a weasel word for years. Toxic probably deserves to be in the top 20 too.

Deconstruction is still alright, and is likely to get me to continue reading a post since you don't see it used very much.

It has passed into parody now.

KEK posting is the worst meme of 2016, maybe of all time.

I guess I'll vote that as worst word too.

Racist

normie is the worst. "Im a reddit fag and completely unaware of it haha that normie isn't as versed in the internet as I am hahaha im so much more ironic and outside the group"

It's mostly harmless tho. And -is- funny sometimes.

cringe

Normie should have been on there. That is an error on my part.

My most triggering word currently is "optics". Such a fucking try hard phrase. Anyone using it unironically is an instafag and ignored.

This is a strong candidate.

What are you talking about? Entitled is barely used here unironically. Or are you complaining about it being used ironically.

>This word is often thrown towards the left when a reasonable point has been made

Give an example because it sounds like bullshit.

meme

It's often used but the posts containing it have substance whether they are decrying it or claiming it.

racist

Microaggression e.g. "anything that annoys, inconveniences, or makes a non-white person sad is racist. "

Islamophobia

RAYCISSSSSSS

These are all the wrong words. Overused, and irritating words which were made meaningless in 2016? Here you go:

HATE
Racist
Problematic
Violence
Concerning
Systemic
Facist
Nazi
Inequality
Xenophobic

It comes up often in any discussion of universal health care in the United States.

The grammatical usage is different. The Left may say "all American citizens are entitled to health care no matter their station in life". Here it's being used as a verb.

Those on the Right often use it as an adjective. "Entitled Millennials" being one of the most common phrases, and in a derogatory manner.

As time has gone on the Left has abandoned the phrase and all you have remaining is a meme about how awful it is when young people think they deserve a shot in life.

Racist
Hitler
Drumpf
Trumpkins

Racist of course. But all these SJW terms are hard to grasp. They obviously don't want them defined properly for a reason

Definitely cuck

>Violence

This might be #1 when you get outside of internet discussion communities. This is a real nasty word that covers up a broad category of things people ought to give a damn about, but when they hear this word they just tune out. Violence here, violence there, violence everywhere. How to stop it? You can't. There will always be violence. Best to not even think about it.

BLM

And what does this word itself mean?

Kek posting, like all good things, was ruined by reddit fags

This one.

Forced fucking stupid ass meme.

Privilege or racist.

>By worst we mean a word which has become completely meaningless
How can "Trump" possibly become meaningless?

Fuckboy.

There is not even a consistent definition for it other than "guy I don't like." Its basically used the way 14 year olds would use "faggot."

I had problems finding a definition for that word too.

Privelege

>the current year
>anything other than "racist"

cringe is used by tumblr faggots and medically diagnosable autists unable to handle their emotions like a real human being

this should be on the poll instead of black and white

We had 10 new buzzwords in one year, holy shit this really was the greatest year in human history, fuck me Robin Williams could you not wait?

Cringe is pretty bad but sometimes when I see a youtube video with some dumb rednecks trying to talk politics or some old braindead zombie spics I do cringe.

Entitled is fine. Privilege is the cancerous version of that.

SJW is getting very old and is in my top 3. SJW doesn't really exist per se' anymore as even they know they are scum, so they'd not call themselves that, they would say enlightened fourth wave trans-queer feminist or some shit.

Cuck- Yeah this shit is done, I mean its just become a 4 letter word at this point, literally the same thing as fuck. Its literally so normie that if for example someone drops a pass in a NFL game some dork will say "he got cucked out of that catch" at a sports bar even.

Diversity is evergreen.

White is cancer, so tired of this but we need to fight the power trying to make white people look evil.

Black is ok.

Trump is president soon so I am afraid its never going to stop.

Kek hasn't even begun, nobody in the media knows about Lord Kek iirc or Meme Magic so I definitely see the potential for that to become big in 2017.

Nu-male is very overused but I also see lasting potential of making a genuinely lasting word out of this.

Kek on Cred Forums, cuck everywhere else

Kek might be the most cancerous meme I've ever seen on Cred Forums

Kill yourselves you fucking autists

>Kek hasn't even begun, nobody in the media knows about Lord Kek iirc or Meme Magic so I definitely see the potential for that to become big in 2017.

This place will be dead to me.

Oh I spent all day on my last post but didn't nominate a word.

I nominate "narrative". God that is such a pretentious word if not used in the most specific of contexts.

Now people are saying "I am going on a job interview and need to think of my personal narrative about why I skipped a year".

But its really bad when people say "there was a bombing today, how does that affect the Islam is a religion of peace narrative?"

For me it has been "bigot" and it's forms. I didn't know about it before the liberals and sjws, then I thought it was just another buzzword with no real meaning.
But when I learned its true meaning and that it's a legit English word it saddened me, because I can never again see it as a regular part of the English language. It's always gonna be "that buzzword, which idiots use wrongly".

>bawwwwww

cry the fuck more, you mewling progressive pussy

btw nice job pretending to be moderate

you sure fooled me

>Kek hasn't even begun, nobody in the media knows about Lord Kek iirc or Meme Magic so I definitely see the potential for that to become big in 2017.

Any word that comes out of your mouth

surely you guys mean systemic?

>By worst we mean a word which has become completely meaningless, overused, and irritating

"Entitled" because its used by both the left and right along with idiots in non political contexts to essentially mean "wants something".

>>bawwwwww
Should also go on the list

Kek is the most autistic shit ever written. It's the easiest way to tell if someone is underage b&.

Kek, cuck, alt-right, Milo

/thread

The one I hate most is "bodies", as soon as somebody starts talking about "brown bodies," I just tune out, it's just so pandering and juvenile.

Also, "problematic."

Demagogue