Lord Kek vs Moloch

Who wins?

None because both are fictional shitty memes, especially the frog.

jackie chan !!! xD

BOND
JAMS BOND

An owl visited me on foot(talons) when i went for a walk at midnight.

Pepe doesn't appear interested in me.

The anglo.

Moloch has been trying to subjugate humanity for thousands of ever since he forged the first shekel, but he has yet to even come close to conquering Chaos.

Isn't mammon the money demon?

That's b/c you live in Canada, where Moloch's power is greatest. Come further south and you'll find the lord.

Should have used the other OC pic of Kek famijams, I actually drew Moloch in it.

Praise be, and check em.

Victory for Moloch. Death to the Pretender Frog.

Kek, easily.

Mammon is Greed, Moloch is "Order". Moloch is the God of Kings: he grants wealth, power and influence at the cost of child sacrifice. His symbol is a red hexagram.

Me

Oden

Cant stump the schach

I like order a lot. I respect your dubs though.

Some Roman historian said the Jews worshipped Saturn before they worked out their fanfic self insert religion.

The Lord Jesus Christ

with KEK until the end

Oden mit uns

Who is more motivate?

Lel, Moloch is literally the idol of the globalists.

Have you never seen Alex Jones's Bohemian Grove movie?

Should be an epic rap battle.

They are the same.

DUN DUN DUN........

>I like order a lot.
He's also a god of war. He uses his powers to control the aspects of Statism to put more influence into the hands of his select worshipers.

Ironic how the symbol chosen for planned parenthood resembles an owl's eye so much... All that pure child blood for fuel. They have a big head start over kek

>Jews worshipped Saturn before they worked out their fanfic self insert religion.
This is true, he's also named El Elyon: the former head of the Jewish pantheon.

Saturday=Baal=moloch.
Same base there user

PRAISE KEK

>77

Replace it with 88.

It's essentially two infinity numbers signifying dubs. It's also politically incorrect.

It's Lord Kek's number.

Kek shines upon you when you least expect it. So are his ways, so it goes.

>They have a big head start over kek
Kek IS Chaos. He's been raging through the primordial phantasms since before the dawn of creation. It's only now that we've noticed that he's been obstructing Moloch's plan, using his Dark powers to shake the Gyre of Destiny.

Open your hearts to Christ, you silly atheist. Worshiping an actual God is far more rewarding than ironically worshipping a make-believe frog.

Kek wins. Always

BEADY

It's getting colder, isn't it?