Leafs

So what's up with leafs and trying to live up to their reputation on this board?

Is it just a mere (((coincidence))) or how come all of them are such fucking cancerous shitposters?

inb4 gypsy
inb4 OP can't inb4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltZmbrplhOc
change.org/p/governor-general-of-canada-hon-david-johnston-tell-canada-s-governor-general-to-remove-pm-trudeau-on-the-grounds-of-high-treason-to-the-people-of-canada
webm.land/w/km0d/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3152556/Did-China-discover-AMERICA-Ancient-Chinese-script-carved-rocks-prove-Asians-lived-New-World-3-300-years-ago.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe it's just their upbringing

youtube.com/watch?v=ltZmbrplhOc

are they all just blue pilled good goys that hope to trigger Cred Forums?

we just lash out because we are run by prime minister zoolander

It's the weed

probably 50% of leafs are dankposting

I'm doing it right now

The shitty LEAF posters are from Toronto

I'm an alcohol and shitposting amuses me.

Canadians are depressed this is their coping mechanism

I honestly don't know why, because most people I end up meeting in real life aren't as retardidly liberal as they are on Cred Forums

remove potato from office
change.org/p/governor-general-of-canada-hon-david-johnston-tell-canada-s-governor-general-to-remove-pm-trudeau-on-the-grounds-of-high-treason-to-the-people-of-canada

CTR opened up an office in Toronto

>t. Gypsy
Shouldn't you be hassling tourists for spare change lad?

I dont care anymore because our government is a circus with one king clown and his name is le justine trudo

hahahhah JUST fuck everything up mane end the west already

You'd be depressed to if your country was run by Trudeau

Another outraged leaf response for (you)

O S E X W I T H D O G S
R
A
L

But why ai gfs?

Shart in any good marts lately?

I doubt this will work but I'll sign it.

because of Tay
R I P fuck Micro$haft

I do it too, but I'm not a massive cuck leftist about it.

I swear it was the frenchies trolling us irl.

i smoke weed too dude lol!1 :
;3

I'll show you the secret of leaf.
1. This flag of Peru. Canada without leaf.

Fucking kek

Canadians aren't the ones doing the shitposting, it's the Poos using proxies.

2. indigenous people of Peru.

3. indigenous people of Tibet

Probably most of us are actually stoned like others mentioned. The DUDEWEED memes and pretty much every other associated with us are completely true unfortunately.

We are living in a 1984 like society and there's nothing we can do about it. We delude ourselves in thinking we have decent healthcare and social security bit those are all lies...

It's hard being a leaf. Pls forgive us

Would consider species mixing with the baby goat.

too Tibet

Meme magic.
So really you only have yourself to blame for perpetuating the meme, and you should know this unless you're some kind of heretic non believer.

Also, I was wondering If [spoiler]you can plz be my ai gf[/spoiler]

Peru

Is it odd that I would prefer to be sucked off by the second one than the first? No homo.

No wonder they had a japanese president, they cant tell the difference

Tibet

me and my bros would spend time with this one american guy, 5'4 and nasaly voice, we would make him buy us stuff and drive us around. we got board of him after a while so we told him he was a pathetic little mutt from a shit tier country and he started crying. wah wah wah. that's my only experience with americans, aside from OP, who reminds me of crybaby a whole lot.

3. I have a lot of photos. In general, the roots of Peruvians are related to the Chinese migration.

I can't fap to this. Post more goats.

Leaves know deep down that they are worthless and mean nothing and can never mean anything good for anyone. So they choose instead the jewish direction - of being an eternal thorn in the side of humanity, truth and nature. If the jews are imbibed with a satanic calling , the leaves are the goth kids holding little séance in their grandmother's attic

4. In Canada, many Chinese migrants today.
photo from Peru

We had one for a bit.

Better, thank you. More llamas plz.

ok

The a large percentage of vpns in NA are in Canada. Most proxy shitposting will be with under leaf ips. In Vancouver, most of the coffee shops with wifi are banned for being used by people in Europe.

Those aren't goats you silly toothpaste. Don't talk to my llama or my llama's son ever again.

Peru

I feel that one of the reasons most leaves are shitposting Is that they have shit tier news providers.

I watched this.

Tibet

this.

im high as fuck

#IMWITHHER #DUMPDRUMPF

Why are you guys doing this to yourself?

Stoner life isn't true living and you see how much it affects others, even if weed isn't deadly and shit.

Christ, I swear, these weed faggots.

Good thread OP you're a bro.

reminder
Ban Canada

Mostly they're just happy to be noticed. There's never really been a big meme about canada like this before, despite being something like the second most common country on Cred Forums.
Free (You)s just for having a leaf.

Hello user, I'm from the CBC. What can we do to bring you back?

webm.land/w/km0d/
>webm.land/w/km0d/

webm.land/w/km0d/
>webm.land/w/km0d/

webm.land/w/km0d/
>webm.land/w/km0d/

webm.land/w/km0d/
>webm.land/w/km0d/

webm.land/w/km0d/
>webm.land/w/km0d/

webm.land/w/km0d/
>webm.land/w/km0d/

webm.land/w/km0d/
>webm.land/w/km0d/

Peru

This is just as ugly as the leaf one

Canada is an artificial country with no real nation in it. And without the nation you don't have a solid ground under your feet so your whole life just becomes a senseless shitpost

Oh look, OP's pic! It's my least favorite flag in the whole fucking world.

***ATTENTION ALL USERS***

*****IT IS ILLEGAL TO DEFAME PEOPLE AND OR GROUPS OF PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET******

THIS THREAD AND ALL PARTICIPATING IP ADDRESSES HAS BEN LOGGED BY THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION IN A CRIMINAL DATABASE FOR PARTICIPATING IN ORGANIZED CYBERTERRORISM. ARREST WARRANTS WILL BE FILED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE CORRESPONDING IP ADDRESS IS ADDED TO THE LOG. RESISTING ARREST IS THE GROUNDS TO USE DEADLY FORCE. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LEAVE YOUR PREMISES. IF YOU RESIDE IN A COUNTRY OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES, YOUR IP ADDRESS WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOUR COUNTRY'S CYBERTERRORISM BUREAU.

YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.

4 years ago, pre-leaf meme, we were known on pol and int as being the most butthurt posters. Eventually we learned the ways of shitposting from the Aussies. Problem is we overcompensated because we're simply not as amusing as the bogans.

stop shoving pipelines and cultural enrichment up my arse.

>YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW
oh vey, fag police is on their way!

your jeering taunts are deafened by the fact you are Canadian. Go be a leaf elsewhere and suck Ahmad's cock

In general, Canada is the Chinese draft of the new Peru. I realized this recently. From here all the problems with the leaf.

>SWAT team bursts into bus station restroom
OPEN UP FAG POLICE
>kicks open stall doors
>drags bewildered faggots out with their pants around their ankles
>glory hole dicks are struck with batons, snapping them in half
>gay assholes are blasted with specially adapted mace

No one can be happy anymore

Hilary is an evil fuck and all people that vote for her deserves to be systematically executed.

Also fuck jews.

I find the opposite actually. I think most posters from Canada just shit post and troll. In my experience the people I talk to in person are much, MUCH more liberal. I am a 25 y/o in college though so it can be expected I guess.

Pretending to be a superliberal leaf is the easiest way to get replies, man.

VPN's are wonderful.

the problem is idiots like
keep making these assmad posts like the indians used to, so trolling us leafs is an easy victory

Indians stopped posting like complete fucking morons so the poo in loo bit died down. Some canadians figured they should fill the butthurt void that was left and here we are

just fucking ignore it and it goes away. That's exactly WHY trolling/baiting is a thing. It taught people to not be so fucking sensitive online and ignore others acting like fuckwits.

Behind every Canadian shitpost is a dirty chink or poo-in-loo from the GTA.
Not that white canadians are better. Always drunk/dankposting.

Also VPNs.

What do you mean "liberal"?

Thanks for reminding me my country is equal to a sub human shithole.

Canada is the promised land. I love all Canadians, and long to earn my leaf.

could say the same about your country

If you hate on us, we win.

f.e
>Did China discover AMERICA? Ancient Chinese script carved into rocks may prove Asians lived in New World 3,300 years ago
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3152556/Did-China-discover-AMERICA-Ancient-Chinese-script-carved-rocks-prove-Asians-lived-New-World-3-300-years-ago.html

>Those white corners
Holy shit leafs can't even draw a complete background ffs

Also
Why is a 4 year old bald ?

Noted. How do you feel about our coverage of the LGBT community?

FIEF THE LEAF!

SKEEVER THE BEAVER!

NOOSE THE MOOSE!

Chinese people + Spaniards = Peru
Chinese people + Anglo = Leaf

Cancer

It's cause everyone has it in Canada, right ?

We didnt get the reputation for nothing, Canada is an extremist leftist country, expect a similar tier quality of posting.

>vast majority hold shit ideological beliefs based on objective truth denial
>poor quality of posting in objective truth based discussions

Big surprise.

>extremist leftist country
>vast majority hold shit ideological beliefs based on objective truth denial
>poor quality of posting in objective truth based discussions

quite ironically,it's obnoxious being made me the fag hater I am today,good job on that part.

Russian people +Mongols=Sub-humans .

I know. But most of Turks (Tatars, Bashkirs, Chuvash, etc) and Finno-Ugric peoples. We are talking about Canada itt, my Asian friend.

Thank you for the input. How do you feel about our online presence? Do you find the comments published online useful? We would like to follow the model here, but are forced to moderate some articles for various reasons.

Not Asian my Mongoloid Russian friend .

>that last part about immigration

as if it's something to be proud of

Pretty sure that's 1978 based on the age of the kids, but it summarizes our current state of affairs pretty well.

Someone please nuke us.

>14.8k supporters
Not bad, i would have much more respect for you leafs if you got rid of this massive faggot

I never understood how Canada is just THERE. It hardly seems they pioneer anything. They either do as the other former British colonies do or they just follow America's example.

ALSO YOU"RE AN NIGGER

Oh gee for the respect of some stupid abo cunt I better sign up right away.

Get stuffed, I ain't clicking that shit.

It's who you're exposed to and where you're from/live. I live in the GTA, but I hang around with mostly Italians and other types like gamblers, drug users/dealers, etc. Not a liberal, pcfag in site.

So I agree with the other Leaf

if you die in your dreams, you die irl

>not wanting quiet, safe life while the neighbour down south is a drama queen that claims to hate drama
>spent 24 mil. to find 1 million of misappropriated funds total
Do you understand what /comfy/ is?

Julian Kang, Korean father and Canadian mother
looks like a typical Canadian

shadilay brother
check em

Confirmed for CSIS honeypot. Enjoy your reneducation.

your endless twitter ass licking Is loveley,It allows kids to understand the stupidity of that social network before it is too late for them,also I think the comments given to you are equal in quality to your content,which is fair I guess.

Hmm, well that wasn't really our intent but as long as we're providing some form of public service for the hundreds of millions of dollars we spend every year, I guess we can call it good.

Thanks citizen!

>pic related

from what I understand referendums are costly and more for constitutional issues. I would gladly accept a change from FPTP to ranked-ballots. It's only a slight change, that will still give us strong governments and strong oppositions without the risk of crowing fringe parties as king makers (coalitions to form majorities), or of backdoor political deals.

I hate Trudeau, but he is unfairly grilled for his comments against holding a referendum. He's just very stupid, but he's not wrong. Referendums violate parliamentary sovereignty (look up the history of referendums in the UK) and should only be used VERY rarely for very serious issues. The proper way to do this is to propose alternatives, and await for feedback from MPs.

This is a ancient method of spread of communism

Putin + Kim

>it hardly seems they pioneer anything

>americans buy out Canadian companies, resources, and wrote up NAFTA
>why don't they pioneer anything

You hit where it hurts,Trudeau.

Leafs are a cancer on society.

Say thank to The Great Firewall of China . Without it as leafs will be everywhere.

>propose alternatives, and await for feedback from MPs
>form do-nothing committees that hum haw and ((((deliberate))) until the libs lose the next election

I'm not sold on either 2bqh, just something from my leaf folder. As long as junior delivers the dope and doesn't fuck with my guns without making into Sweden 2.0 I'll be relatively content.

We should have hunted that robot fucker down and put him in the ground. There were a few anons predicting 8x8 would be a typical worthless leafpost