Germans for Trump

Do Germans love Trump? I see lots of German Trump haters on here but rarely do they express their support for Trump or post in the general. Trump is German-American you know, so you guys should be rooting for him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PowgEaKySgM
youtube.com/watch?v=SI2vEzU9QFY
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/09/26/president-trumps-first-term
spiegel.de/impressum/a-941280.html
spiegelgruppe-nachdrucke.de/syndication/homeeng.nsf/Navigation/CB9C4595D4B74BA2C125724300501ED2?OpenDocument
bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/Broschueren/2016/pks-2015.pdf?__blob=publicationFile
bka.de/DE/AktuelleInformationen/StatistikenLagebilder/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/PKS2015/Zeitreihen/zeitreihenTatverdaechtige.html?nn=51356
theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/feb/04/ted-cruz-donald-trump-would-nuke-denmark-if-he-were-president-video
destatis.de/DE/Publikationen/Thematisch/Rechtspflege/StrafverfolgungVollzug/StrafverfolgungDeutschlandPDF_5243105.pdf?__blob=publicationFile
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ePrFyPfUSu1lw38Xa918XHlyqFAiA3OFbgODLsOpCqQ/edit#gid=0
info.kopp-verlag.de/hintergruende/enthuellungen/gerhard-wisnewski/us-wahlen-hillary-hat-fertig.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-A335hSqh5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek. Our media is 100 % lying about everything and 100 % contorlled. Everyone here hates Trump.

People go to school, university, work, come home, don't have time to inform themselves, only consume controlled media for half an hour and hate him.

Everyone here hates me.

German people are 100 % cucked, we are nothing but Jew experiments right now. Really.

youtube.com/watch?v=PowgEaKySgM

>Everyone here hates me.
I meant him...

although...

I like Trump, he makes the AfD stronger.

But the German media completely hate him, the "new Hitler".

I shill for him.

same goes for France.
Here if you watch the TV there are some niggers on the news who only speak about how he's racist and a white supremacist. I love my self for stopping watching this bullshit and instead found out Cred Forums, thinking that i still could be a good goyim... oy vey

Germans of Cred Forums love him but other germans know next to nothing about him. If you ask normie germans about trump they just echo what the Lügenpresse propagates. And that has absolutely no substance. You will hear something like: "no he's just dumb" or "no he's racist". And they'll really have no arguments beyond that.

There was that horrible pro rapefugee commercial/show between the AFD vote counting thingy, absolutly disgusting.
A little german girl brings a refugee 16 years old guy to her house and lets him use the bath, sleep, and have some clothes while her parents aren't in the house

I love Trump because I spent more than 10 minutes educating myself about him, and I did it with more sources than our state controlled TV news.

Most Germans are complete gullible morons, and they're usually incapable of forming opinions based on their own experiences. Germans love pattern recognition, so whenever something happens that fits the official pattern (narrative), they are excited about it. Whenever something happens that doesn't, they try to find a thousand ways to enhance the existing pattern in such a way that the occurence can be explained within that framework. But it really would have been wiser to just discard the existing pattern (or theory) as wrong and find something more fitting.

This is why especially German liberals can find dozens of reasons why Nigger XYZ just committed a crime. It's because he was uneducated, didn't know any better, or because it's his culture or because he grew up poor. They'll make so many excuses, because "what shouldn't be true, can't be true". They just cannot accept that niggers are niggers.

This is also why we're known for overengineering. Germans just can't keep it simple.

As the others already said, nearly every normie will say
>muuh racism, muuh fascism and so on

You just can't say that you are a Trump supporter in public, trust me... people will just eat you alive.
But the thing is, you can see that everybody of them just watches our state propaganda TV.

I don't neccessarily like him, but I think he is good for america and its self esteem issues. When I was young the fitst thing that came to mind when america was mentioned was flag waving and shouts of USA! USA! And while we pretended to despise this 'simple minded patriotism' we secretely envied you. Nowadays it seems like you're almost as ashamed of and unconnected to your country as we are.

1 week ago I was invited to a friends home to drink some beer & stuff.

The evening ended in 6 female students and one cuck boy shouting at me that I am a racist and dumb, because I showed support for Trump.
They were not able to bring one fucking argument, they were just shouting our german TV lines about Trump.

I cant stand how to media tries to smear him and the only argument they have is muh racism.

There's lots of reason to criticise him (like that he said he wants to give nukes to Saudi Arabia wtf?)

He's a retard i mean c'mon. Everyone can see that he doesnt have a clue what he's talking about.

Still if someone attacks him because of "muh racism" or muh misogyny I'll defend him just to piss these idiots off.

>same goes for france
...the only country with a ebil fascist party

>u liek trump
>u iz dump

Our so called future """elite""", ladies and gentlemen.

>ITT: Germans

German translators needed

youtube.com/watch?v=SI2vEzU9QFY

could anyone translate anything that does not have subtitles, much obliged.

German media is always biased about US elections, but this is the first time I haven't heard a single positive report about one candidate. He is portrayed as the next Hitler in the mainstream media, he is portrayed as Hitler in the foreign mainstream media and even social media you won't find something about him fast.
As a German you have less chances to get a nonmainstream view than in the US or Russia.

Plus Germans are completely retarded with regards to media, there is a culture of trusting the media and saying that you don't believe ARD and ZDF you'll get a tinfoil stigma very fast

>Trump is German-American you know, so you guys should be rooting for him
kys for that sentence though

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP
I am so happy that this man, bestowed to us in Kek's grace, keeps the memes coming. Yes, there's Germans for Trump; Not as in "uhh i mean i dont like him because i mean cmon like uhmmm a wall???? i mean haha XD come on! hahah but hillary is worse but i will totally bash trump more xd"

Question: Are you all really dumb?

You just don't say "I support Trump". You tell your friends what's wrong in America and then you tell them the possible solution.

They will mostly agree to you. Then you say that you quoted Trump's program. They will then support Trump too.

>pic unrelated

stop bothering what foreigners think about your politics and vote Trump
faggot

>out media is 100% lying
frankly some media is trying to redpill the normies
pic related
for the burgers
Compact = Breitbart

>You just can't say that you are a Trump supporter in public, trust me... people will just eat you alive.
I literally did at work in front of 30 coworkers and my boss.

>eat you alive
Only if you are retarded. But you seem to be an emasculated, angsty faggot anyway.

No, they will just say he is a liar.
>/discussion

Nah

Compact = Alex Jones

Breitbart = Junge Freiheit

pretty much.
fucking normies trying to ruin everything. thank goodness none of these retards can vote in the US for Hilldog.

>i bet you voted AFD you bigoted NAZI!!!!!111elf

Where did you meet so much bluepilled people?

Nearly everyone I spoke to doesn't really believe the official 9/11 story. That's a point where you can start and show the lies of the media.

"So what?"

Then they will be quiet.

Alex Jones and infowars lying too. some of their information are false, i have example if you want

I support Brxit trump. But if you say it in public your get arse raped

This is not entirely true. Media junkies shut down on you when you mention Trump but half the people actually working while those watch TV are all aboard the train. Me, I got away with redpilling a seminary full of high-schoolers on Hitler simply because everyone was pissed off enough at the way things are going here to not report me. It is a glorious time to live, my friend. Find better minds to talk to.

I always correct people when they spout some of the nonsense our media spreads.
I also demonize Hillary quite hard.

But yeah, almost noone is pro-Trump, but most aren't really pro-Hillary either..

>BUT HEZZ RASIS AND MEAN

This is three hours long. Was there anything in particular that you needed? Because I can try, but don't have that kind of time on hand.

I know, just like Compact. Jürgen Elsässer (founder of Compact) was on Anti-German demonstrations.

Welln that true ... Trump is a racist and anti muslim ... that a fact dude.

Never experienced this.

This!
100% accurate

>"Germans"
I just assume all German flags are durkas. No kraut on this website doesnt support Trump

>they get it on shitter so fast their Samsung S7 batteries explode
>3 of the 6 girls die instantly of resurfaced awful memories
>Anetta Kahane and Heiko "Marsmännchen" Maas showing up at your doorstep at 3:00 am
>end up in Untersuchungshaft
>get charged with manslaughter by Merkel personally
never expose your superpower around normies Familie

I think there's a big difference between what people think and what they say. I have a few friends who openly support trump and AfD when we're together. As soon as there is another person involved, for example a girl, we switch to the" lmao drumpf a rasis, AfD nazi lol" rhetoric. The majority is still against him, so if you don't want to be and outsider you have to be against trump.

Kek, I yell Heil Hitler and Gas the Refugees at my family and my father smiles.

Your "friends" will do the same thing when they talk about you.

shut the fuck up you idiot

Krauts are good people, but they're bluepilled by their media.

at our campus there was one guy wearing a maga hoodie.
he got blamed by female students and cucks but there were some guys celebrating him.

but its a based technical university, if you support trump in berlin, hamburg, göttingen, köln or düsseldorf you will be eaten alive

Not true.

t. Düsseldorfer

can confirm. regarding the US elections germany is unbelievably uninformed and brainwashed. funnily our media has adopted the term 'lügenpresse' and put it in a corner together with unwashed, low-education turbopleb neonazis. if you tell someone their media is deceiving them they ironically say 'haha lügenpresse lügenpresse user why don't you go rally and shout about the lügenpresse!'. it's the same politisation of terminology that we've seen with the terms 'antisemite' and 'conspiracy theorist' in the US.

there is no hope for germany. this country together with sweden are lost. our chancellor is a crypto-zionist with polish-jewish roots (mothers side) and deliberately bringing about the kalergi plan of genociding and mongrelizing the ethnic population.

The decades of brainwashing have been too effective. I'm leaving for New Zealand before the civial war breaks out. You know, the one initiated by mossad-false-flags that will be used to legitimize oppressive legislatures, increased surveillance and two-class society. With zio-capitalists at the top and mongrelised masses at the bottom, living off of communist handouts disguised as UBI. If anyone doubts this, screencap and store in a time capsule.

depends on your surroundings

t. Meerbuscher

I occasionally slander Trump on here to trigger y'all but I'd pick him over Shillhill any day.

t. pi-news.net

t.Traitor

there's probably only an hour that actually needs translating but the speeches at 1:28:40 would be nice to know

and 1:14:10

I live in Erkrath and i always walk around with my MAGA cap.
Never got problem

Deutsche volksgenosse!

would you get arrested for that?

>Erkrath
Haan hier. Klein ist die Welt.

Trump has German heritage and there is nothing Germans hate more than a German with nationalistic tendencies.

stop with this merkel is jewish bullshit and accept that there are liberal germans
youre making us all look retarded

>germany is lost
>civil war will break out
>im leaving for new zealand

traitor

Pic related, Germanys largest news magazine, it says:
MADNESS
Donald Trump - Americas agitator

Hillary is polling with 80+% here

Another one:

THE MISSION
Hillary Clinton must save the world from Donald Trump

Neuᛋᛋ reportiert ein!

Habt ihr bock auf Kanakenjagd zu gehen?

Another one:

5 Minutes before Trump
How Hillarys Clinton weakness is becoming a danger for the world
You cant make this shit up

Spiegel is the voice of (((Augstein))) tho

>der spiegel

>Do Germans love Trump?

Germans as in the majority of people in Germany hate him. Our media made sure of that.

Personally as an American I would vote for him in a heartbeat. Hell, I'd vote for his party if he was a politician in Germany.

This 100% fuck the kike media.

BTW we are still occupied by you guys and don't have any media of our own. What does this tell you?

this thread is full of very naught germans.

Don't you remember the nazis!!! reeee

I'm a German leftie and I love Trump for he will bring about the end of the toxic ideology of transatlanticism.

I love trump but I haven't seen any german trump supporters outside of Cred Forums yet.

>implying you yourself admit supporting trump outside of the internet

Read this article

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/09/26/president-trumps-first-term

The guy tries to paint everything as dark and evil with associations with Hitler and Mussolini and citing anti-Trump professors, but it seems to me that his program is coherent and fully possible if at least some public opinion stays on his side as president.

Zieh Leine, Ronny.
Die wahren Täter sitzen in den Chefetagen und die machst Du stärker, wenn Du Kanaken klatschst.

>"If you are able to sell cat food with parsley, then also a disgustingly rich and racist man can be president of the USA. It all depends on marketing"

Can't make this shit up

The media hates Trump. I know a few younger people who like Trump. But everybody over 30 seems to hate him. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

I like her, refuguee shill but still smart.

Cred Forums NRW Meetup wäre witzig

>I love trump but I haven't seen any german trump supporters outside of Cred Forums yet.

that's very easy. just ask your coworkers, friends, acquaintances, etc. of eastern or southern European origin. those who once came here from croatia, macedonia, greece, romania, poland, etc. and are now naturalized citizens or whose parents came here and they they were born here later.

even the girls/women are more redpilled than most german men, which is sadly not a surprise at this point.

She is. I wish it weren't true. I can't prove it to you beyond reasonable doubt, but ask yourself what would compel her to keep course regarding the migrant crisis? There is no other viable explanation. Disregard her jewishness, that's not even an issue (just a clue, a lead). Fact is she is part of a larger international plot the intentions of which are not publicly disclosed. But they have been documented some time back in history, and we will see them come to fruition in our lifetime.

Can't blame a german for growing up without any sense of national identity. I feel some ethnic identity to whites but not to germany as a nation.

Ohhh das waere gut. Bissche Kanacken kloppen

>muh german-chinese-celtic-martian heritage I am 100% white I swere on me mum

>Alex Jones tier strawman
So you just fight imaginary enemies.

because trump is a retard and probably shitty politician BUT still the best choice for amerifats

Its like in germany, everyone is shit....

Merkel is not a part of it, she is just a puppet.

Germany needs another hitler, long live the third reich

a female polish friend of mine was totally shocked by my support of trump.
but its true, most east europeans are pretty based

merkel is a well respected, and an award winning world leader after the refugee crisis, i'll have you know. Literal nazi.

Who runs der spiegel?

Watch Tagesschau. Germans fucking hate Trump.

I'm white, border line racist, and I will never vote for that sack of douche.

spiegel.de/impressum/a-941280.html
spiegelgruppe-nachdrucke.de/syndication/homeeng.nsf/Navigation/CB9C4595D4B74BA2C125724300501ED2?OpenDocument

I'm sure you can find some Jewish roots

I was born in Indiana so i can actually vote. Whenever someone asks me about the Elections, i just say that i'm Republican and i'm loyal to my Party.

Half of them don't even know what the difference between the two parties is.

Rudolf Aug(((stein)))
Klaus Brink(((bäumer)))
(((Hamburg)))

There is no pro Trump media here
Every single media outlet is shilling Hillary for no reason at all. American voters don't read German media obviously, but they still feel the need to do it

Honestly I think they do it because their main source is Twitter memes nowadays

Fucking Lindenstraße.
>Literal Syrian refugee child without parents
>I want to be a woman
>Dude weed lmao
>We are gay but prude

That's not a contradiction.

50,5% Representatives of Spiegel employees
24,5% Gruner + Jahr [Bertelsmann (Liz Mohn {Jerusalem Foundation, Club of Rome})]
25% Inherits of Rudolf Augstein (Jakob Augstein)

But there are enough non-jewish authors who write liberal propaganda

(((Deutschland)))
(((Menschen)))
(((Erde)))

>not standing up for what you believe in
arguably even more pathetic than just being bluepilled and not knowing any better

shilling for Trump directly doesn't work

The best thing is talking down Hillary. Make Trump look like the lesser evil

She did a lot of stuff the average German would disagree with. Especially in foreign polcy

>t. Malte Sören, studiert Sozialwissenschaften mit Schwerpunkt Gender in (((Hamburg))), hasst aber Fischbrötchen weil irgendwie völkisch. Wie der AfD Mettigel.

What would you guys say is the most effective way of redpilling Germans? I'll be back over there in a couple of months and will try to break some conditioning. Any successful experiences?

>tfw irl friends with 3 Cred Forums tards
>Cred Forums opinions and topics from Cred Forums come up all the time and laughing about it
>tfw none of us ever admit going to Cred Forums to each other

This

Schwachsinn. Es ist nur pathogisch, hinter allem die Juden zu sehen. Das lenkt nämlich davon ab, dass es auch dumme Deutsche gibt.

Don't bother trying to appeal to Germans along an ethnic or cultural angle. Germans are rather used to cultural differences because they are already a very diverse people in themselves.

Successful approaches: Appeals to law and order as well as economic arguments.

kek

>pic
top kek, still the best one

>Do Germans love Trump?
Are you freaking kidding me? Germans are so incredibly brain washed that they hate his guts. Our media seriously shills 24/7 for Hillary and attacks Trump every 5 minutes. I've honestly only met 2 people who said positive things about Trump. One was a half Czech half Albanian girl and the other was a 92 year old war veteran.

Even my faggy "redpilled" uncle hates Trump. He thinks he's so smart because he votes AfD, calls the press Jewish, or says some shit about Gypsies and refugees but just the other day he started screaming at me because I preferred Trump over Hillary. He literally told me that Trump is part of the Russian mafia and will sell Europe to Putin. He also said that pneumonia is not a reason to dislike Hillary and that all her scandals aren't true or just mudslinging by the right. He started yelling about how Hillary will end all of George Bush's wars in the middle east and bring peace to the world while sexist Trump will start WW3 and not allow women to leave the house and work. He reads the newspaper and watches the evening state sponsored propaganda news every day.

This is how informed Germans are.

I like Trump. However, if you don't go "vote Trump Ololol muh wall MAGA" but actually use one or two arguments, people agree to some extent. Liking Trump is not as severe as liking the AfD here.

Germans are conservative as fuck
don't believe the memes

also don't bring up race because it's a non issue here

My Father is almost the same, he will vote fucking Gary "Aleppo" Johnson.

He's like: "Hurr Durr, why should i decide between two candidates i don't like, that's not the american way"

clearly jews

This sadly.

People here don't even know about the shit Hillary pulled. Now go and vote for your country and do not give a fuck what others might think about you.

rooting for anything German is now considered nazi in Germany, and since Germans are nazis, they should not be nazis and Germans

I like to shill for him during lunch at work, having the cucks cry about him beeing racist and evil incarnate is just priceless

To clarify. Germany has no freedom of speech so its very easy for the state to control MSM. Sometimes we need to hit the breaks on the meme magick and acknowledge how fucked up germany is. The people are usually reasonable once you talk with them, but the broadcasters here are corrupt.

Not everybody has the privilege of free speech and I say this unironically.

>Trump is part of the Russian mafia and will sell Europe to Putin
kek

Oh dear. Can they actually publish that or will they have their doors kicked in because of the "no fascist imagery" rule in Germany?

Must be controlled opposition, then.

I'm not German but here's my opinion anyway. While I admire Trump, his beliefs and his balls to say it as it is. He would be the best for America but would be bad for my country Ireland, we have a lot of American companies here that he would probably try to bring back to the US. He would also probably make it harder for me if I ever wanted to move there for a few years after college and work.

no
only "Heil Hilter" is prohibited
otherwise you can "Heil" whatever or whomever you want

I ordered a pepe shirt sometime ago.
It's the only way I can wear a Trump related shirt without getting shit on by left-crooks.

why would you want to leave the loving bosom of the New German dominions

I want him so save germany after he saved usa

crime statistics

I haven't seen a newspaper that leftist since I last looked at a com-bloc propaganda poster.

Did former DDR editors get hired by Der Spiegel?

Odd that it starts going up again in 2008. Anything special happen in that year?

frankly they would be stupid to turn away well educated young people willing to work and contribute
Trump knows this better than anybody else
thats what an H-1B visa is for anyway, and this won't change, regardless of the administration in charge
considering the company
just look what the dipshits in Belgium currently try to do with Apple in Ireland and guess what Apples response is going to be over the long run?
protip: they won't pay the bill, because they can do this in every other (non) european country in the world

Will be fixed once all the tanned Germans are naturalized :^)
It will be regular crime then, the Lügenpresse continues its "mass rapes have always been happening in Germany, nothing to do with anything!"... and eventually you will start to believe it.

listen to this and remember it guys. it could get relevant some day

This.

>pepe trump in front of the VERTICALLY DOUBLE TILED AUSTRIAN FLAG OF GLORY

any good sources for this type of stuff?

Germans love trump.

Cucks and "Germans" hate him. Pic related

did you see the flag? Irish and well educated pick one

Compact is indeed controlled opposition.

Also...

Pro 7, one of our biggest normie channels, maybe biggest, adopting all the Hollywood shit.

Was bought by the Springer (Jew) Verlag) decades ago.

Everything gets subtitled or dubbed in Germany, it's literally 1984.

Only the unthermsnetch not like of aproval of dehnald

>Muh german
>Muh autism filled waste of space
Trump has the support of the informed, even on the left.
Not because they like his policies mind you, but because he is the peace canidate.

Saved image.

Pro7-Sat1 isn't Springer. It's directly Jewish, an Egyptian Jew owns it.

Raising your arm in a not government approved way is illegal, too.
Also relativizing the holocaust, no matter what other horrible genocides happened past or _in future_.

Name?

i always mistake it for italy

holohoax denial is of course illegal familia
raising my arm to measure the direction of the raindrops is still legal

The whole point of the Apple thing is if they moved to a non eu country they couldn't move goods freely within the eu which is why they are in Ireland in the first place and even if they do force Ireland to apply 12.5 percent (minimum by eu law) no other country could offer lower and since they are already set up here they wouldn't move hopefully

i like trump

>wearing a Trump hat to uni
>get some mean looks
>some guys laughing their asses off
I hope Trump wins so the butthurt will be even greater.

try Münster, 90% of the female students have dyed hair, ugly glasses and are ""feminists"", the males are pretty much all nu males.

>saying "holohoax" despite Internet in Germany being surveilled and Voratsdatengespeichert
I'd like to see how edgy you are when the thought police kicks your door in. Self printed warrant "ohne underschrift güldig :D :D :D:D:D" of course.

Haim Saban

so far, i have only met people who can't decide whether clinton or trump is the lesser evil, more and more of those getting convinced that trump is probably less bad than clinton, but no one really likes him.

this

>Im Dezember 2006 verkauften Saban und die Investoren um ihn herum mit hohem Gewinn die Anteile an der ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG an ein Konsortium von Permira und KKR.

Looks like he doesn't own it anymore, though. Yet ProSieben as more cucked than ever before.

Pretty happy that there are no sjw's in Tübingen.

dunno who they are currently going to bust but its definitely not me
don't you worry senpai

the law faculty is pretty conservative though

Münster doesn't have an engineering faculty (except CS) so we don't get many right wingers sadly

People here either know nothing whatsoever about US politics or only know that “lol trump is dumb and riduclous” and “the US needs a female president”, since our Lügenpresse just regurgitates what the US mainstream media says, just stripped of any details or context.

its going up in 2009 because german crime declined significantly.

german 2008: 1.784.627
german 2009: 1.724.839
nongerman 2008: 471.067
nongerman 2009: 462.378

if you care:
german 2016: 1.457.172
nongerman 2016: 911.864

(if born in germany [migrationshintergrund] = german)

Is Tübingen the only university that you know?
Because the problem is not as big as people here make it out to be

>Trump is German-American
Oh fuck off.

sauce?

another graph with sources from the police crime statistics (PKS)

blue=germans+foreigners born in germany
grey=foreigners born in other countries (right now at 11%)

I watched a lot of his speeches and interviews and I love Trump since last year.
He is everything german people like. He was against the war in Iraq, he was against the war in Libya, he wants to defeat ISIS and to create safe-zones in the middle east for genuine war refugees. And he's anti-immigrant.
But yes, people in Germany do not have a good opinion of Trump because the media is hateful towards him.
In America there are some news formats supporting Trump like Fox News (they weren't supporting him in the beginning but now they seem to promote him). In Germany the anti-Trump propaganda is universal.
Then again, I've talked to a lot of people here in Germany about him and my uncle, my aunt, my parents, my cousin and my neighbours really do want to see Trump as the next president because they don't believe the media anymore and like Trump's anti-immigration plans. They hope that things will change in Germany, too, after Trump gets elected. Talking to other people like that makes me happy and I hope I will someday visit America ruled by president Trump.

God bless you!

My family likes Trump and would vote for him.

I use his expressions YOOOGE and GEEEENIUUS during gaming with friends and they adopted them already in february

i dont know a single german who likes trump.

>Konsortium
A Jewish trick to stay in control.

bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/Broschueren/2016/pks-2015.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

bka.de/DE/AktuelleInformationen/StatistikenLagebilder/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/PKS2015/Zeitreihen/zeitreihenTatverdaechtige.html?nn=51356
[Nichtdeutsche Tatverdächtige - Insgesamt - ab 1987]

This is due to the shorting in the German police since 2007.

>studying business information systems
>having the art academy in your backyard
you can only choose both.

Are there any statistics of proven crimes broken down by type? Some counterarguments I encountered were that Tatverdächtige =/= crime, and that a lot of the foreign ones might include investigations into breaches of immigration laws.

Love him. Had someone from LA bring me an original MAGA hat. Very proud of donating to Trump this way.

Better than all the disgusting careerists hanging around the H3 honestly

but the girls are pretty sane

1/5

2/5

Denmark is the same.

Googled trump in denmark. 0 positive things, 0 netural things. Some disgusting click bait about him wanting to nuke Denmark, which was really just a joke said by cruz as in, he would bomb Denmark! For no reason! It got hits on ALL major news network except DR, being funded by us through semi-forced license payment woulden't go to such retarded lows after all.
Source video: theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/feb/04/ted-cruz-donald-trump-would-nuke-denmark-if-he-were-president-video

Vice in Denmark even wrote an article about it called "How to survive if Trump drops a nuclear bomb over Denmark". There was a link to him saying something offensive about a handicapped person.

Nobody here actually knows anything about Trump other than he is bad. They only hear negative things and don't have half the brain to think why that is.

There is memes on facebook making fun of him. This is the tier we are.

3/5

4/5

the actual crimes are in the crime statistics from the statistisches bundesamt.
destatis.de/DE/Publikationen/Thematisch/Rechtspflege/StrafverfolgungVollzug/StrafverfolgungDeutschlandPDF_5243105.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

the pdf is really ugly and it just goes from 2007 to 2014 so i wrote out important numbers:

2007:
Germans: 713755
Foreigners: 182876
Foreigner crime rate: 20,4% (8,8% of population)

2014:
Germans: 554109
Foreigners: 194673
Foreigner crime rate: 26% (9% of population)

5/5

Guten tag, murican ;).
us EU-citizens are not racist, we learned from our history that hate is not a solution,comeprende?
Please keep your bigotry for yourself, would you?

Rudolf Augstein's family was not Jewish though. They were deeply Catholic, and thus anti-NS. Despite that, he even got a few small pieces published in Goebbels' weekly "Das Reich", later became a Wehrmacht Lt. (because he thought it would help him survive the war).

Checked and thanks, I saved everything and will eventually process it all into handy redpills in time for BuTaWa. Godspeed, Heil Höcke.

Ich glaube dass "Ethnic" Deutsche jetzt alle Syriene Flüchtlingen sind!

I have several relatives in America and I overheard my grandpa talking about one of them voting for Trump.

Feels good man

searched the stats for redpilling some friends.
some are impressed and you get them, some try to justify crime and they hold on to their world view.

probably the worst sin is that nobody knows about these numbers, so share them. it also helps so you dont appear as an "irrational racist" as seen on tv

Oh look at this, AfD rhetoric, nice.

There was a special report of crimes where asylum seekers are involved. I broke it down and compared the crime rates with the regular crime rates.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ePrFyPfUSu1lw38Xa918XHlyqFAiA3OFbgODLsOpCqQ/edit#gid=0

>wearing a Trump hat to uni
>get some mean looks
>some guys laughing their asses off

Nice one, Hans! I had a similar experience at uni, all the campus cucks were giving me shocked/mean looks but suddenly I bumped into an old right wing friend from school times who just started law school, he laughed his ass off and we embraced each other.

Shocking, looks like my homecountry is going to shit, just glad I'm here in Slavistan, no migrants whatsoever.

how the fuck did you end up in Ukraine

Just doing some volunteerwork, you know...

I seem to be the only South American that actually likes Trump.
When I talked about it with my friends, everybody said he's going to declare war on everybody, that he will cause the 3rd world war, that he will steal all of the American's treasure, etc.

Nobody has a clue on who or what Hillary Clinton has done.

just forget the demise of Germany and appreciate your nice digits.

does this job, by any chance, include getting quads?

Quads for Slavistan!

Quads and a free AK-47 plus 3 mags. And a course on how to produce your own ammo.

oh that's cool
nice numbers by the way, look at mine

It's really amazing how hard the anti-Trump propaganda is going, when it really shouldn't even concern us. We can't even vote in the USA, what's the point of riling us up against him? My mother keeps going on and on about stuff the TV told her about evil Hitler 2.0, but I just let her talk and try to redpill her on stuff that matters instead.

Get on my level schlucha

>we are nothing but Jew experiments right now
say thanks to hitler

tell her to praise kek
the enlightenment will follow

GOD DAMN

I told my (female) friends openly I support Trump and AfD. Comments I got:
"Raciss! Trump iz dump! You iz dump!"
"So you, like, literally voted for hitler?"
"So you want to gas all the homosexuals?"
"I'm not interested in politics but youre like such an extreme right wing bigot lol"
"Deutschland verrecke"

t. Female living in Göttingen

>I'm leaving for New Zealand before the civial war breaks out
Fuck off we're full

Merely this. But I stand my ground anyway and people look at me buffled when I am the only one saying it would be best for America and Germany when Trump becomes president and that he will. I think I am 1 in 50 with this opinion, people can't convince me otherwise and I don't try to convince them and reveal my power level. Just mention it would take more than at least 1 hour for them to understand

>Göttingen
What did you expect?

Love and support because that is what they claim to have for everyone :^(

keep it up
we can only change the public opinion if we aren't afraid to voice our views

>female
topkek
how did you end up here

>Göttingen
>female
Are you qt? Wanna ficki ficki sometime?

You called, бpame?

you mean "female, what do you expect"

They literally think it is their obligation to be: liberal, all rapefugees welcome, invite the world, just cuck my shit up senpai, i am so open minded and progressive, every else is dumb, hurr world peace etc

europeans who support trump are cucks. he will drop any american support for you in an instant. better get building that EU army

America is our greatest enemies. Ever since ww2 we've been their bitch and cover up their garbage in the middle east. Hell, even the decision to take turks instead of christian europeans in after ww2 as guest workers was heavily influenced by america. I really hope hillary will win so you get a taste of your own medicine, fucking shitskin loving niggers.

How did they react, Germanbro?

>There was that horrible pro rapefugee commercial/show between the AFD vote counting thingy, absolutly disgusting.A little german girl brings a refugee 16 years old guy to her house and lets him use the bath, sleep, and have some clothes while her parents aren't in the house

That is ultimate level subversion right there.

>Your parents are scared of the new "germans" and wont help them.
>wait till your parents go out and invite migrant men around.

And we all know what happens next.

Your media are evil. Literally turning young Germans against their elders.

People who vote and support AfD generally also like Trump, its basically the same type of argument.
It fits the retarded "outrage culture" and people still think its a joke that Trump has gone as far in the race as he has.
Meanwhile, anyone who understands the internet is not even surprised about it.

Im too lazy to read all those political statements/papers, enlighten me about the Afd's party program, idc about trump desu, i think the guys either a massive narcissist or the biggest troll ever.

I'm a racist

Our media depicts Trump as literally Hitler and Hillary as the kind angel of democracy and freedom.

Most people here blindly eat up the shilling and lies without informing themselves about what's really going on. Most germans are really easy to manipulate and control. History proved this again and again.

As soon as you tell other people here that you support or at least understand Trump or the AFD they immediatly write you off as a nazi although they themselves only know what the media stuffs into their throats.

White females are the biggest traitors in the history of mankind so what did you expect?

I feel really bad because my German neighbors were the ones who told me Trump was running, and I said he would never win. If he wins, they will return to Germany. It's a race to keep Hillary alive until November. I am somewhat concerned right now.

yah I get that part but how did you come to know about Cred Forums
KC? There are no girls on KC right?
CNN?

also how long have you been here

I should get off pol. Sometimes I want to join in on the white female hate and forget that i actually am one of them

Cred Forums isn't a secret club anymore, m8
it is literally a normie tier meme now

You must be 35+ because I haven't met a SINGLE white women younger than that that wasn't a total leftist greenshit.

that's true I guess
welp time to migrate to wizardchan
wonder if it still exists

I am 92 years old. WW2 veteran.

Yeah sure. If I was 92 years old I would go out and kill Merkel myself because I wouldn't give a single shit anymore.

Europe is so cucked. There seems to be no hope.

why is this hot
sauce?

Are you also half Czech half Albanian?

retardation isnt as widespread in germany as it is in us, so no, not many trump supporters in this country.
u mad?

I'm mad that 11 year olds have finally found Cred Forums.

>he will drop any american support for you in an instant.
That would be great! Ami go home!

Alerta, Alerta, die Hartzer sind da

1/8 czech, 1/8 Albanian, 2/16 ashkenazi, 1/16 polish, 1/16 celtic, 1/4 native american, 1/4 persian

Wenn du den ganzen Tag auch nur in deinem Keller sitzt und die einzige Frau, mit der du sprichst, deine Mutter ist.

Stop projecting so much.

>women
>funny

100% shit

Link it merchant

Ooooooooh, rekt

Why don't you start up a lil something, do fucking podcasts or even just post the shit to your facebook calling out their bullshit. You could be, "Hanz Jones, fighting the info war." LOL.

An meiner Uni gibt es ein Haufen von konservativen (und heißen) Mädchen. Aber das erlebt man halt nicht, wenn man Elektrotechnik studiert.

kek

In Elektrotechnik gibt es auch genug Mädchen, nur sind die alle Asiatinnen oder Muslime.

> otherwise you can "Heil" whatever or whomever you want
auch den Sieg?

>Foreigner crime rate: 26% (9% of population)
what a cucked nation we are, beyond any hope.

illegal bc of §86a StGbB
did this when I was a child

Wieviel kostn so einer?

full brown mess

wait for the crime rate '15 and '16 with the refugees

I love myself. I forgot to add that some of my ancestors were mongrel rape babies.

I can hardly wait!

Does the German media paint Trump as the Mein Fuher of America?

No, basically as the next "hurr so evil and stupid Bush Jr.".

use translator for headlines posted here
info.kopp-verlag.de/hintergruende/enthuellungen/gerhard-wisnewski/us-wahlen-hillary-hat-fertig.html

the amount of propaganda and indoctrination is beyond Soviet tier. I actually considered to get US citizenship (US dad) just to vote for Trump.

Which state?

rather as another racist republican without a brain. not exactly like he is presented way more fascist than w bush

No. Bush Jr. is presented worse.

Most of me and my comrades love Trump. The only hope for the degenerated America and together with some other politicians for Europe. Dont listen to the "liberals" and to the "liberals" Media coorperation, how unpopular he is. Just look at the predicition of AFD votuums and you will see what i mean.

>when you're so redpilled you don't even give a fuck anymore because those rapefugees are just the very tip of the iceberg and western civilization is doomed
I can't even get mad anymore, it was over long before I was born and I will not change anything

>Which state?

what do you mean? Where I live?

>I will not change anything
True. The Zerg rush is here.

Ich bin Deutsch und ich wunsche Trump.

Republicans are displayed as completely irrational, war mongering gun nuts that destroy the environment and want the poor to starve to death.

Democrats never do anything wrong.

They have to report like that, the republican policies are so far off that otherwise theyd need to admit that there is an alternative to paying 50% tax on income and having literally no gun ownership rights.

No, where so you want to register for vote.

I'm totally pro trump

Illinois

I wonder how much influence the DNC has over German media.

Today the Tagesschau told that narrative that Russia hacks in every computer system, also in Germany, to rig the election.

>Democrats never do anything wrong.
I sadly remember how the biased media made some kind of messiah out of Obongo.

Literally not true, the view on him and his terms has actually normalized quite a bit in the last few years and even liberals don't see him as this evil warmonger, they just portray him as a fool.

Trump is being presented as a spiteful racist asshole who can and should not win against the glorious Hillary because muh feminism muh equality muh liberals muh blacks and muh women president The refugees are just the final outcome to the whole disgrace that is western and European especially society, it's terrible what we have come to, I really, really hope that this won't be the last big mistake we will be able to make, our culture has so much to give still if it was held up and if work, love, dedication and patience as well as discipline were valued here again

Fugg

Will be hard to change.

I know...Dems are strong there.

Trump isn't presented as a fascist. Bush is presented as the man who destroyed the middle east.

It will be merely a 'coincidence'. They'll go on to blame the native population.

And all the people who are responsible for that, iconically Wolfowitz, announced they would vote for Clinton. - Yet Trump is the war monger.

Yes, fucking Lügenpresse!

I think they just write off articles of the very liberal media outlets. Ive seen Vox graphs showing up on Sueddeutsche and Zeit.

I bet 99% of the Germans don't even know Wolfowitz.

They have a common narrative. And yes, they copy it. Day 1 on BBC/CNN, Day 2 on Tagesschau/Heute.

One more German here confirming this

Because you're immediately on the government watchlist and state-funded Antifa runs websites where they dox people and call for violence against them.
Every single AfD person in my city is posted on indymedia, with people keeping track of where they go and where they'll be.
People get their cars burned just for parking it below an AfD poster. They call for violence against AfD politician's children. And so on.

No point in suffering trying to help people who don't want to be helped.

Welche Uni?
Gibt ein paar an meiner, aber nicht weil sie informiert sind, sondern weil sie irgendwas Konservatives studieren und der Vater Geld hat und man dann halt CDU wählt.

Crime rates won't wake anyone up because they are doctored with so much. Talk to police officers, all of them will tell you they got instructions and you'll never see how bad the situation really is.

hallo

Düsseldorf. Muss aber sagen, dass der Anteil bei denjenigen aus den Ostblockstaaten (und generell Ausland) deutlich höher liegt, die redpilled sind. Haben wohl einfach weniger Propaganda abbekommen.

shut your mouth hans...i hope you get raped by mudshits

youtube.com/watch?v=-A335hSqh5M

Germans yes

(((Germans))) no

>Ostblockstaaten (und generell Ausland) deutlich höher liegt, die redpilled sind.

absolut wahr.

Komme ursprünglich aus der Nähe und nach allem was ich so aus der Düsseldorfer Innenstadt höre solltet ihr auch aufwachen. Und ja, diese Leute haben schlicht nicht unseren Schuldkomplex und müssen weniger Angst haben, als "Nazi" ihr soziales Umfeld zu verlieren.

Ich studier in Freiburg. Jeder, der auch nur mit AfDlern befreundet ist steht sofort mit Foto auf Indymedia.

>Brony
>Are U kidding

link

>democracy means minority protection
That doesnt even make sense, how do these people work

Ja, bei uns ist in Wuppertal eine große Antifa-Zelle. Ist ja auch Marx' Geburtsstadt.

Classical Critical Theory. "Minorities are always oppressed. We must save them (by making Germans a minority)."

>linksliberal grüne spinner
>making sense

pick one

I'm for him but the normie hates trump.

The media are completely one sided here, Portraying him as a lunatic warmonger racist with le funny hair who will destroy the world if he's elected president and everything he says is a lie and LOOOOL he actually believes that Mexico will just pay for the wall, ha ha ha why would they do that XDXD (No seriously, I don't think they mentioned the sanctions even once. Or the fact that Mexico also has a wall. Or the fact that Trump is in favor of immigration as long as it's legal.)

trips of truth

also, what about israel, don't they have a wall too?