Sadiq Khan says that terrorism is "part and parcel" of living in a big city; whines like a bitch

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/19/londons-muslim-mayor-tells-new-york-terror-attacks-normal-trump-scapegoating/

>Earlier on Sunday, Mr. Khan had spoken at a “meeting for Muslim community leaders” where he also addressed the attacks. “It is a reality I’m afraid that London, New York, other major cities around the world have got to be prepared for these sorts of things,” he said, the Evening Standard reports. “That means being vigilant, having a police force that is in touch with communities, it means the security services being ready, but also it means exchanging ideas and best practice,” he added.

>He then appeared to draw an equivalence between people who say offence things and terrorists who commit violence. He slammed “some people who try and divide our communities”, people who “say things they shouldn’t be saying”, along with “people who try to commit acts of terror”.

>Mr. Khan also attacked those who raise concerns about his connections with radical Islam, claiming his Conservative opponent in the London mayoral election ran a “negative” and “divisive” campaign containing “some of the worst sorts of Islamophobia you have every seen”. During the campaign, it emerged Mr. Khan had shared a platform with numerous anti-Semites, defended 9/11 terrorists as a barrister, and had a brother-in-law who was a member of banned jihadi group Al-Muhajiroun. And since taking office, he has appointed an extremism-linked “Integration Deputy Mayor”, as Breitbart London revealed last week.

> terrorism is "part and parcel" of living in a big city
Only if it's Mogadishu.

He's a terrible person.

One of the first to go when it all kicks off.

Who here has learned to live with terrorism? It has become so commonplace now in its myriad forms that I think we should begin to adopt a tolerant and friendly approach to those who seek to do us harm.

I mean it has become abundantly clear to all of us in Europe that the authorities have no means and are not willing to deal with the rape gangs, the assaults, the killings and that we should just accept that it is going to happen and move on with our lives.

Personally - I think Sadiq Khan is completely right in saying this - by not diverting police or military to deal with these problems soon the populace will just accept these new things as part of our culture - and it will be beautiful.

Finally, those disaffected and disgusted by our lavish Western lifestyle will be given free reign to punish us for whatever reason they see fit - and we deserve it for all the evil we have done to them in the past.

We should all be free to pursue the life that we wish to pursue - and if that life involves exacting revenge on our guilt ridden and potentially evil white populace then they should be free to do so.

Remember: We are an open and tolerant society that is accepting of all creeds, colours and schools of thought and the most important step of this is finally getting accustomed to relentless and endless terror attacks.

I hope trump win just to see this dumb cunt get triggered

I'm sure he fears it every day too. They all know they're getting away with murder. They're cowards though, hang a few of them publicly and they'll just leave the country.

>only if it's Mogadishu
Or Stockholm

A friend of mine, his father was shot dead on the beach in Tunisia.

If they keep this up they're going to bring a race war on themselves.

vile 'human being' whose parents come from a terrorist state, no wonder he seeks to minimise the violent nature of Islam.

disgusting!

What a fucking prick, as a muslim himself, they give him the privilege to be a mayor of a capital city......

And he's still a fucking prick.

Brexiit that nigger to Kurdistan already

This guy is dangerous. He is an apologist for the worst aspects of his religion. And it seems he has bigger aspirations than his station.

He's mayor if a major city yes, but the press he gets goes far and beyond his station. For instance the international feed of CNN push him all the time. Interviewing him every week on 'major issues that impact of Islam' such as Brexit, French attacks, and then again with endless soundbites during commercial breaks.

London you dun goofed voting this trojan horse in and giving him a world stage to spew his bullshit. Explain yourselves.

This is the future. Consider that the shitskin votes got him elected. Soon we won't be able to even pretend we can vote ourselves out of this nightmare.

Be warned America. If you elect Hillary, she will bring in millions of mudslimes to block vote for idiots like this.

>Soon we won't be able to even pretend we can vote ourselves out of this nightmare.

That's why the men who founded this country made sure we could always vote with bullets.

Sorry about your emus, m8.

Hope so bong
Would like london to become actually multicultural (where white culture predominates) instead of nutjob muslim capital

You've got a really good point.

I use the analogy of CNN international again. The fact he is often on and this particular channel for instance always have stories that 'relate to our muslim viewers' shows the shift that is taking place.

Views such has his are now being pushed out without any major questioning from the mainstream. In fact its seen if you disagree even slightly, that only makes you an intolerant racist.

The double speak is incredible; if you question our intolerant sharia racism we will shout you down as being intolerant racists. This is exactly what khan is doing.

That's the point, democracy is great. But democracy fails where silent invasions begin.

To lose your own country as a result of your own laws that give you rights....

So fucking glad we voted out in Brexit.

I don't know if Trojan Horse is appropriate. He was quite open with his views and beliefs in the days leading up to the election and the dumb fucks still voted for him.

They are setting him up for bigger things it seems. Can't go a day without some big international media outlet fawning over him and wanting his opinions.

Democracy is not for non-whites in white countries. They will always vote for your money. Always.

The whole world is just playing a giant game of pretend.