Any Ukrainebros on tonight?

Any Ukrainebros on tonight?

How are you preparing for the incoming wave of Jews hitting your country in the upcoming weeks?

youtube.com/watch?v=9ykfSphKcpg

youtube.com/watch?v=pgQHSKCXeek

youtube.com/watch?v=yatu7u-UaQ4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KYKNiJ-rHwk
translate.google.se/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http://korrespondent.net/ukraine/3746968-v-dobrobate-yarosha-otkryly-pervuui-synahohu&edit-text=
youtube.com/watch?v=3AZzrntbW5I
youtube.com/watch?v=zgh_VryLglI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They survived the first one, they will survive the last.

>ukraine

Is Russia pro or anti-Jew? I have heard Putin is in-bed with Chabad Lubavitch and Dugin studies Jewish esotericism.

Where?

Uman.

youtube.com/watch?v=KYKNiJ-rHwk

No Ukrainians want to talk?

>ukraine

no such bros

Here's for a modern Rurik rising and uniting/conquering the various Slav (Belarus), Finnougrian, Slav, Tatar (Muscovite) and Slav, Tatar, Jew (Ukrainian) tribes.

Make Rus Great Again.

Poroshenko > Putin

Fuck yeah, Ukraine.

Not going to happen.

They consider themselves a sovereign nation.

t. Polish diaspora

They basically increase prices of goods 5times in Uman' during this time.
The eternal Ukie jewing jews.
Also during Christmas there is a tradition to dress up in costumes and sing carols, pic related traditional jew mask.

Fuck this shithole of a country this artificial nation shouldn't even exist I hope they die in pain! Putin should have nuked Ukraine long time ago and I wish he does eventually all those fucking barbarians should DIE DIE DIE!

t. Duginite

t. hohol studying in poland

There is literally nothing wrong with being Ukrainian.

SLAVoinkA UKRAoinkINI oinkoink

JEWS PLS COME

WE NEED ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT

MAKE ME GREATEST ALLY

Most Ukrainians hate Jews. Look at the videos in the OP.

why are they electing jews then?

Where are they electing Yids?

>ukraine
no such thing

Doesn't Russia still have a larger Jew per capita percentage?

Actually, I'm a Pole.

>implying

Yes. To my knowledge, Putin is completely in-bed with the Jews. Even Dugin rarely criticizes them.

Current PM is a yid, previous one supposedly and president supposedly.

So both Russia AND Ukraine are controlled?

>Ukraine hate jews
>Ukraine helped nazis to erradicate Jews during WWII
>currently Svoboda is the nazi party on Uraine.
>getting cucked by jews in every shape and form.
why ?

Ukraine has hated Jews for centuries.

that is the point my friend, now are being cucked by force

I'm certain Bibi will welcome his fellow Juden in with open arms.

>Ukraine

> hitting your country in the upcoming weeks?
They do this shit every year, whatever

My great-grandad was a Ukrainian Jew

Can I come too :^)

>not taking cost of living into account
I've been to Kiev and the entire city is dirt cheap, tons of gypsy beggars and junk sellers everywhere. My hostel was nine Euros a night.

I woke up feeling alright and then I remembered there are people who think Ukraine is a real country and unironically support it.

Pic related, little Polish children tortured to death by Ukrop banderisti

Is that why Poles hate hohols?

Jews and hohols in one plece.
Can someone nuke ukraine?

Yeah. They literally made people who did the Vohlynia massacre national heroes - criticizing them will land you in prison. And they never apologized for it either. Even fucking Russians apologized for Katyn.

The massacre of Poles in Galicia and Volhynia was accompanied by perhaps the most brutal, inhuman methods of torture and execution ever employed on the European continent. Even today the Ukrops try to genocide Russian minorities on their eastern periphery. Thankfully the killing of Slavs by Slavs was prevented this time, but the eternal hohol has tremendous lust for white blood, likely the expression of their tatar ancestors.

Yeah it's only one of the many reasons. They used to cut open pregnant woman's belly, take out the dead child, put a couple of rocks inside and sew her up so she would die in pain.

translate.google.se/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http://korrespondent.net/ukraine/3746968-v-dobrobate-yarosha-otkryly-pervuui-synahohu&edit-text=

no such thing
only poland and russia

It's like Poland without EU gibsmedats

>not germany and russia

that's beouse we werent a country made after WW

You can literally see on the picture that Poland was in better economical situation way before it even considered joining EU. Ukraine stayed under russian influence and that's why there are where they are now.

Ukraine is controlled from the beggining of it's "existence". Ukraine as a "nation" was created by Germans in XIX century, to undermine Russia and what was left of Poland.

Shit.

That's a funny way of saying:
>Hungary and Russia

>Villages were torched. Roman Catholic priests were axed or crucified. Churches were burned with all their parishioners. Isolated farms were attacked by gangs carrying pitchforks and kitchen knives. Throats were cut. Pregnant women were bayoneted. Children were cut in two. Men were ambushed in the field and led away. The perpetrators could not determine the province's future. But at least they could determine that it would be a future without Poles.

>Liquidate all Polish traces. Destroy all walls in the Catholic Church and other Polish prayer houses. Destroy orchards and trees in the courtyards so that there will be no trace that someone lived there... Pay attention to the fact that when something remains that is Polish, then the Poles will have pretensions to our land"

>Timothy Snyder describes the murders: "Ukrainian partisans burned homes, shot or forced back inside those who tried to flee, and used sickles and pitchforks to kill those they captured outside. In some cases, beheaded, crucified, dismembered, or disemboweled bodies were displayed, in order to encourage remaining Poles to flee". A similar account has been presented by Niall Ferguson, who wrote: "Whole villages were wiped out, men beaten to death, women raped and mutilated, babies bayoneted." Ukrainian historian Yuryi Kirichuk described the conflict as similar to medieval rebellions.

>At first, local Poles were assured that nothing would happen to them. Then, at dawn, a village was surrounded by armed members of UPA, behind whom were peasants with axes, hammers, knives, and saws. All the Poles encountered were murdered; sometimes they were herded into one spot, to make it easier. After a massacre, all goods were looted, including clothes, grain, and furniture. The final part of an attack was setting fire to the village.[ In many cases, victims were tortured and their bodies mutilated. All vestiges of Polish existence eradicated with even abandoned Polish settlements burned to the ground

>Ukraine as a "nation" was created by Germans in XIX century
Care to explain how

So Ukrainebros are barbarians?

objectively yes

Go over Habsburg and Imperial Russian census data and find "Ukrainians"
Pro-tip: you won't, because no one considered or called himself Ukrainian.

It was in the last decade of XIX and first decade of XX century that Habsburgs decided to crack on Russophile and pan-Russian sentiment among Russyns/Ruthenians in Habsburg-controlled Galizia-Volhynia.
When WW1 started, people were killed, imprisoned, or sent to an actual conenctration camp for suspected pro-Russian sentiment.
In addition, there was "freie Ukraine" project of 2nd Reich.

Habsburgs started funding and supporting "Ukrainian" nationalists and artists, media. The Uniatisation they previously encouraged served them well, and by WW1 they could for example the Sich Rifles.

Then came the Bolsheviks and their eternal hate for Russian tradition, history and culture. And pogroms, pale of settlement etc. So they devised korenization and by decree made each and every inhabitant of Ukrainian SSR - an Ukrainian, a political nation.

Having said all this, in the current rift between "Russians" and "Ukrainians", I can't pick a side. These present-day "Russians" have as much in common with medieval and Imperial Russians as do modern Greeks with ancient ones.

So it was all politics?

Doesn't surprise me.

Also this.
youtube.com/watch?v=3AZzrntbW5I

>ukraine

>Even fucking Russians apologized for Katyn.
This

Russians are far superior to chochoĊ‚s in every single way

fucking lel

first poland and russia
but then...

Literally this!
I don't know why, but Croatians on Cred Forums are the most based and red pilled people!
Today Ukrainians, like the one you replied to, either don't know their history at all or believe in some revised bullshit, that's shoved by our schools and media.

Are you Ukrainian or Russian?

Ethnically? Well kind of both. And even have some finno-ugrian roots, my grandfather is Mordvin. But I was born in Ukraine, and lived my whole life here.

Worried about the Jews who will be flooding into Kiev and Uman in two weeks?

Honestly why would I?
Yeah I don't like them, but at least they are not Muslims.
And come on, our President is a Jew, our Prime Minister is a Jew, the mayor of my city is a Jew. That's who concern me, not the ones in Uman.

I think Ukrainians are pretty cool dudes. Maybe it's just because I like STALKER so much though.

such theories are prtty much pudorashka-tier,
you probably a serbshit russiaboo, or just an autist completely fucked in the head

also, no proofs

>So Ukrainebros are barbarians?

according to poles yes,
but according to poles every their neighbor is a total inhuman implementation of evil, that just eager to make poles lives worse for no real reason

Russians feel the same way about you guys.

no, russians believe that all their neighbors are pretty much a non-existent nations, and basically just another bunch of russkies in denial who need to be reminded of their russiness once again,
and russians at least pretty much calm comparing to sheissepolacken, which are permanently fucking butthurt (look how this threda gone after a pole started to post)

Jews going to the country where they slaughtered millions and celebrating.

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=zgh_VryLglI

Makes me sick. My family left because of the murderess (((communist))) to know they are the most jewed country in Europe makes me sad.