Clinton Foundation AIDS Program Distributed ‘Watered-Down’ Drugs To Third World Countries

dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/exclusive-clinton-foundation-aids-program-distributed-watered-down-drugs-to-third-world-countries/

>Former President Bill Clinton and his Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) distributed “watered-down” HIV/AIDs drugs to patients in sub-Saharan Africa, and “likely increased” the risks of morbidity and mortality, according to a draft congressional report obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

>It also highlighted the work of Dinesh Thakur, a former Ranbaxy employee who became a star whistleblower, permitting the U.S. government to launch a landmark lawsuit against the Indian firm. The company was vulnerable to U.S. prosecution because it also sold its generic drugs on the U.S. market.

>Ranbaxy ultimately pleaded guilty in 2013 to seven criminal counts with intent to defraud and the introduction of adulterated drugs into interstate commerce.

>The Department of Justice further levied a $500 million fine and forfeiture on the company

Well Cred Forums, this is it. The one thing that can finally take down The Clinton Foundation for good. Hillary is not only a liar and a fraud, but also responsible for selling shitty AIDS drugs to 3rd world countries and reaping the profits from them.

Holy fuck these people are god damn LOATHSOME.

They're going to be downplaying this for that Washington Post story

Whoa lad

bump

Who's willing to bet that Stephen Miller and Trumps team are already aware of this?

Shocking.

I hope so. Trump needs all the ammo he can get to best Hillary. He's got a ton so far, but more never hurts

I'm reminded of the time our gov't corroborated with pharmaceutical companies who sold pills to France for distribution, of which were knowingly infected with AIDS.

Why is no one bumping this?

I want something to come of this, but nothing will. Somehow she is able to be the most deplorable human being imaginable. She's downright evil. And she'll get away with it if Trump doesn't win in a goddamn landslide.

Which is possible. And it's really our only hope.

bump

Ha.. ha that's interesting, but what's the deal with tipping? I mean come on, I already spent $12 on a pizza why would I need to tip even more!

bump

This is actually fine with me, but I will pretend to be outragEd for the purpose of this election.

ahem

How dare she do this. She is a monster!

even if she is elected at least the world has a chance to know what they are

I'm reminded of a post I read today written by a faggot who made bold claims and didn't give a source.

this guy

No wonder Goerge Bush supports them they hate niggers.

>Former President Bill Clinton and his Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) distributed “watered-down” HIV/AIDs drugs to patients in sub-Saharan Africa, and “likely increased” the risks of morbidity and mortality, according to a draft congressional report obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.
>>It also highlighted the work of Dinesh Thakur, a former Ranbaxy employee who became a star whistleblower, permitting the U.S. government to launch a landmark lawsuit against the Indian firm. The company was vulnerable to U.S. prosecution because it also sold its generic drugs on the U.S. market.
>>Ranbaxy ultimately pleaded guilty in 2013 to seven criminal counts with intent to defraud and the introduction of adulterated drugs into interstate commerce.
>>The Department of Justice further levied a $500 million fine and forfeiture on the company

Wtf? I love Hillary now.

Cred Forums will vote to Hillary now.

POO

>they hate niggers, americans and every non-jewish people

She'd do the same to literally anyone though.