Well This Finally Made Me Go

Full Nazi
>Be me
>Spic in college
>Polisci class
>Prof and Normies saying Iraq war was for Oil
>"Ebil greedy emricans wunted de oil" bullshit
>Cant resist and say "The Iraq war was for Israel and the American Jewish lobby"
>Class stares at me like I'm nuts
>nogoingback.jpg
>I start explaining how all the noecons that pushed Bush to war were Israel firster Jews and the Israel gov gave fake intel on Iraq
>US didn't even take the oil the Chinese did
>Jew in class starts calling me a NAZI
>I borderline quote Joseph Goebbels about Jews being immunized
>Prof tells me to leave class and visit his office later that day
tbqh I don't regret a damn thing

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2013/06/03/world/middleeast/china-reaps-biggest-benefits-of-iraq-oil-boom.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four
youtube.com/watch?v=JXm5hklbBsA
theguardian.com/uk/2012/mar/27/student-jailed-fabrice-muamba-tweets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And why exactly did you feel the need to act like a know all in front of fucking lefties

The Goebbels thing was probably the tipping point.

The time comes when one just snaps

>the chinese did

Source ?

What happened in the office?

Even if you get banned you did right

Remember use the twisted liberal logic on your favor.
You can't be racist if you are a minority :^)

that mans name?

Heinrich Himmler

you did the right thing

nytimes.com/2013/06/03/world/middleeast/china-reaps-biggest-benefits-of-iraq-oil-boom.html?_r=0

what happened next????

have fun getting kick out of college

>inb4 muh debt

The time is slowly coming when it will not only be unnecessary, but the right thing to do, to reveal our power levels.

Sorry. Quickly approaching. Corrected

He told me what I said was borderline "anti-Semitic" and threaten to kick me out of class if it happens again

We're proud of you Juan.

Good man!!!

Yell it loud!!! Tell the world the kikes want you dead!!! Dont let cucks and women destroy your spirit

Fucking hell.
Good job anyway.
Keep on going man, express your freedoms.

You did good boy, pappy is proud.

Faggot jew parasite

Only if youre weak

Next time i'll redpill the normies in private conversations

Oy FUCKING Vey...Y-You....Y-YOU'RE A NAZI!
GET DIS NAZI OUDDA HEAH BEFOAH HE STAHTS ANUDDA SHOAH! Oy Vey everyone! I'm such a victim! Facts hurt my feelings!

Did you reply "Oy Vey, God forbid that anyone criticize israel or a jew."

Reality is racist

>DIS
No dude even Jesus snapped its only normal when being surrounded by lies

hahaha wonderful!
just play the race card back.
Say "wow i cant believe a (((white))) male criticized me, a humble minority trying to better my education"

>Watch as he recoils and thinks.. I have been found out

Fucking Kek was this the one?

Sue the school for discrimination. Sue them for denying 1st amendment.
STAND UP

I feel for you bro. Stay strong.

Tomorrow I have a discussion in one of my grad school courses concerning the book "Freedom from Fear". The author specifically mentions the holocaust, so it's a guaranteed discussion topic. I have a copy of the Schegelberger memorandum in my briefcase just for the occasion. This is going to be fun.

Yes that one

It's dangerous to be among the first, but eventually, someone has to be. Godspeed, user, and thank you.

godspeed user

Freedom of speech! I was always at war with my profs. They respected me for that.
University students need to grow up.

Inspiring OP

jesus christ, thats hilarious.
But anyway, good job, im doing the same and i wish all natsocs around the world could meetup and start killing the marxists.

Improper. In an academic setting you should sowing the seeds of thought by clever verbal jiujitsu.

>"Irawq war, america bad, drinks to much oilz." etc

"Prof, that's just one narrative. Nothing like this happens without many factors. Consider, who else benefits or loses from invading a certain country? Who could have fed misleading information into the system to generate a war?"

This is the basic way of using the Socratic Method to guide the debate. In this case, get other students to start talking about the various narratives, etc, and then let someone else mention Israel. At that point, only suggest Wolfowitz and the neocons.

>its ok to bash Americans, especially if they're white
>god forbid you say anything bad about Jews

i can understand why its like this here in Germany, but why in America?

Call him out for having narrow-minded teachings. Uni is supposed to be discourse for free thought. Take it up to the dept head, school president, and local news paper if it happens again.

We stahted hollywood for these goyim, they owe us some fucking respect!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country

Is it a public college?
If it is, your taxes go towards it. Since it belongs to the oublic, he can't actually kick you out for using your first ammendment right. If he does, you can take it to federal court.

More jews than Israel

>"I've been found out"

Goebbels based as fuck, reminds me of "the goyim know, shut it down".

Don't reveal powerlevel you idiot. Make it anti-zionist don't include the jew part and say something about palestinian oppression instead.

>Also American nazi

Nice going OP

Jokes aside....
This is fucking horrifying...
I actually MET a Jew the other day at a party.
First thing he said to me was that he was Jewish..................................................

Next time you do this be sure to actually provide sources and specifics so it appear to know what you're talking about as opposed to a crazy person in class.

Also quoting goebbels is a distinct no no

They own us

>not quoting goebbels
why not

Based

but....This is Sparta

You've made us all feel very proud, user.

love it when non-whites do this to libshit professors. they dont know how to respond without their go to "WHITE SUPREEEEEMIST!"

keep up the good work user.

Fucking bull shit.. it's anti Semitic to point out facts? And circumstantial evidence? And it's a classroom environment for learning? So why punish someone for questioning the status quo.. our society feels more and more like 1984 everyday.

>quoting a notorious man involved in ww2 about jews

Jee, I wonder why not? Perhaps because no one will take you seriously if you do.

>not carrying around copies of "A Clean Break" and "Rebuilding America's Defenses" just in case
>not showing everybody videos of 7 WTC and youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Fucking retard.

what is 1984? heard it many times before, can you explain my mediterranean brother?

being a teller of inconvenient truths does not mean having to be a 'nazi', corbyn has been thoroughly slagging off jews to appease his pet muslims as of late and he is a dirty commie

its a book you inbred Somali

yeah i know, but whats so special about it

Kek

totalitarian/authoritarian government controls what you think. arrest people for thought crime

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four

Damn fine work soldier!

It's about authoritarianism

You don't say...

Lays out the classic model for a hyper authoritarian government that monitors you constantly and forces you to think and act how they want. Coined a lot of phrases

good job user, not only a nazi but an autist who will jeopardize his education just to rant about muh jews. Join a White Lives Matter rally alraedy and go bitch about jewish privilege or something, you're no better than BLM

Alright, thanks.
Sadly, thats happening right now

It's the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=JXm5hklbBsA

Good job goyim. We must name the Jew to allow the White enthostate to rise!

It was written in 1948 about a future totalitarian government but almost everything in it has started to become true.

Do you not know what google is, retard?

Funny

England and France full of jews

Well i hope you enjoyed the freemasonry

>briefcase

Autist confirmed.

Literally banned from critizising jews.

You forgot to mention every leftist's greatest weakness, Palestine. If you aren't going to jerk off Israel as being "muh greatest ally" you need to preface everything you say on the subjugation of the Palestinians and theft of Arab land. It's the only sin your average idiot will recognize Israel as having committed.

sorry to hear that lad. you did the right thing.

>Sadly
t. Luddite fuck that hates progress

Soon OP you won't be the only one brave enough to speak up

You have madr my day good sir

Because Jews occupy every powerful area in the US (Federal Reserve, Government, Ivy leagues, media, corporations, Supreme Court (3/8 of the Judges are Jewish even though they're about 1% of the US population)). To be fair it's a lot worse in the UK. Here you won't just lose your job, you can get sent to prison.
theguardian.com/uk/2012/mar/27/student-jailed-fabrice-muamba-tweets

you sound pretty based, op

well done

It's Weak to hide your feelings and let the lies unfold in front of you.

I've been there, almost all the companies that came in and got everything running again were Chinese. All the western companies involved were usually only doing logistics and security in my experience. Makes sense too if you think about it, why else would China want to loan us such a large sum of money to fight a war and set up a pro-American ""ally"" so close to home for them? Same thing is/was happening in Libya apparently with the construction projects from what I've heard.

P..POO

Sauce of that webm?

"The Jews were the good guys" ft. the bear jew

This is what we all want. You must deliver.

You can't just show your power level like that.
Good job, but fuck bro...

>be spic in college

W-wait, are you saying we're not safe anymore?

Aw fuck, here I was hoping I could be the biggest shitlord alive when I start going to college.

You're a good guy, taco-bro

The Strain.

This

>office
>college

yeah that didnt happen

OP here,I didn't mention Goebbels by name that would have been suicide and I modified his quote just a little bit so it gave me some wiggle room for example I didn't use the word "parasite". And I mentioned pic related

>US
>6 million

kek

Brazz balls OP

I'm glad for your sake that you may not be fully white. You would have been fucked far, far worse for disobeying the predetermined rules set for goys.

>Those 7 countries

Wow. Just wow

I'm so fucking happy my department is full of redpilled individuals, even the white dude who does African studies.

Other departments are full of faggots who go "muh slavery" every 5 seconds in American History, or "muh jews"

If they try to do anything to you call them racist and threaten to call the ACLU

Good advice man.

>tfw you were born too late to see jesus whip jew merchants in temple

God bless brother

>the truth is all we have and if the fuckers in your class prefer lies to truth to hell with them

It's an instruction book that our governemnts have been faithfully enacting

You probably wouldn't know about it because it would be banned in swedenn

Son... I...

You are all right m8

and you did nothing wrong.
There will no serious consequences because of that. They play with the fear of the weak. You planted some seeds. They will grow and you will see the beauty of your deeds

OIL
Israel

>why not both?
>you left out war profiteering
>you left out global dominion

You're still wrong.

The US went to war with Iraq because Dubya wanted to finish his father's job and get Saddam out of power. The Israelis played no part in it, otherwise they would have been the ones who took the oil and sent in troops.

Congratulations on being me successfully.
I never thought I would meet an amount of literal losers like myself online, thank you /pol really you made my life more enjoyable.

Haha. You idiot.

>the Israel gov gave fake intel on Iraq
Actually user that was Intel provided by mi6
And whom owns bongistan? That's right Rothschild

>Be me
>Took a college class on Judaism
>Taught by ultra-Zionist conservative Jew
>He wished Israel were a Kingdom, as was prescribed by G-d
>Hated that Israel will never build the Temple
>Hated Islam/Muslims
>Made us read anti-Semitic texts like "On the Jewish Question"
It was weirdly redpilled. He sorta implicitly taught us tribalism/Nationalism with the way he was unapologetic about how he supported Israel and encouraged us to support our own traditions.

You did the right thing.

Strange.
What the fuck is going on

KEK

>spic
>nazi
Good luck, sure Nazi Germany asked Mexico for help during WW2 but try telling that to any of Nazi's on here yelling shit about race wars. Either way stay armed. Have both a rifle and a handgun.

This.

YOU DIDN'T FUCKING IDENTIFY AS JEWISH RIGHT THEN AND THERE?

shame on you.

Also lord KEK is my nofap pledge done tonight or tomorrow night?

should have phrased that yes or no.

I am I done tonight?

guess not. rip.

Watch the movie you faggot cuck

>Universities were once a place were any idea could be genuinely discussed and debated and bastions of free speech
>Now they are safe spaces

RIP Western Civilization

F

If they actually go full jew, the truth becomes obvious even to them.

Fucking tell that jew in your class that you'll make it 6 million and one if he isnt careful.

Ive gotten phoned for polling 4 times in the last month, ever since i volunteered for the polling both staff get calls all the time

>get call
>young college age sounding black guy on the the line
>tell him i already did polling, make sure its not the same people
>"ok sir, who are you voting for, Trump, Clinton, 3rd party, or abstaining?"
>Trump
>instantly clearly irritated, next goes into polling about what i feel are important issues, then goes to obama
>"agree or disagree with X issues"
>answer disagree 20 times in a row for every category
>hes clearly pissed and just done with this
>gets age and work/marriage status info
>"ok sir last question, would you consider yourself Caucasian"
>No im hispanic
>seems buttflustered
>"white hispanic"
>"no im mexican american"
>stammers through the thank you statement at lightning speed and hangs up

Time to move to Iceland.

You should've explained to him that the actions of some Jews do not stain the reputation of all practicing Jews across the globe and that you are ashamed that he would even think your comments applied to all the Jewish people (some of which are your own friends and family) rather than a small mid-20th-century Jewish community. Then you should've said "Disgusting... Disgusting!" louder and louder before storming out and writing a letter to the Dean explaining how disgustingly judgemental your prof. is and how uncomfortable he made you feel for simply expressing an opinion (Don't you live in America?). That probably would have done it. Basically keep escalating with the bleeding-heart identity politics, continually act insulted and embarrass them into submission. Now, you're no longer an aggressor, but a victim. Welcome to the left.

fuck off technologycuck
luddites are the FINEST people.

Nope, he's right you stupid nigger. Israel has a strong interest in destabilizing/weakening strong Arab regimes. Iraq almost rekt them before.

weaponized autism

>"The Iraq war was for Israel and the American Jewish lobby"
Still, no matter the reason it kinda resulted in "Ebil greedy emricans wunted de oil". Maybe the companies were manipulated by Jews but in the end it was Iraqi being fucked up by military and then being fucked up economically while Burgerstan took over their natural resources infrastructure.

>The Israeli's had no part in it

JIDF detected

Decades of mk ultra Hollywood brainwashing

d-d-delete this

Would fill with my white male semen/10

>polsci
This is what you should regret. That and the fact that now you won't find a job - ever. When the prof puts the nazi pin on you, nobody will hire you other than some toilet cleaning service. Mark my words.

All you did was sperg out like we expected you to, user.

You're a good man. Do it again. We're supporting you. I had a similar run in with a professor - not on the JQ but other subjects. It's harrowing. You have a lot of courage. It's better to speak the truth than to feel a lack of respect toward yourself. Don't ruin your college experience for yourself but don't back off.

People do agree with you, they're just scared to admit it. Just a few honest, brave people can turn everything.

>Be Albania
>Be only Nazi-occupied country to have more Jews after the war than before it because Albanians kept them safe
>Be only Nazi-occupied country to have Jews totally leave your country decades later

Juden, why?

nah you just can't name the Jew.
The privilege later is thus
>White male
>White people
>Asian/Indian "model minorities"
>hispanic
>Black/Muslim
>Jewish

You can't touch someone lower than you, but the ones above are fair game.

you'll notice how vocal asians and indians get despite no one listening to them. And White people includes gays and women.

Women inherently are "less privileged" than men. Mexicans are at a turning point. Conservative Mexicans are ripped apart like Zim zam, and liberal Mexicans get to do the ripping.

>be spic
>thinking of doing the exact same thing
>just don't give a fuck anymore

A-are you me?

Latinos are honorary Aryans now.

Except for illegals.

>First thing he said to me was that he was Jewish

They will often advertise themself as such here too. I don't know if it's just cultural pride/identity or them arrogantly reminded you they're royalty.

Good on you user. Your (((professor))) can suck a dick.

I think the best way to introduce anti Semitism is to be anti abrahimc religion. Its a lot easier to claim your equally critical of all religion on a moral platform, then distance yourself from the holocaust. After that I'd go into the Bolsheviks

Fuck me Cred Forums, I really, really, like this idea.

>why is it like that?

Inside every Latino is a Conquistador's genes waiting to be liberated. All it takes is a single generation. White + Latino = a white person with a defense against identity politics.

>White + Latino = a white person with a defense against identity politics.

Dahnald, the delgates

tried to watch his Jesus movie twice and both times I fell asleep during the first 30 minutes
is it worth it?

If you like gore

Doing the right thing is hard

This. Go complain that he is picking on you for being a Mexican

Record that shit and post in on pol

You revealed your power level at the most retarded time you idiot.

>BURN IT DOWN
>KILL ALL NONE BELIEVERS
>IF YOU ARE NOT WITH US YOU ARE AGAINST US

What happened when you talked to him user?

Fucking this

I've thought about getting a following on tumblr so that I could slowly redpill these dumbasses but I don't think I could stomach being on that site long enough to gather a big crowd.

Such is life no?

What about being a veteran, does that bump me up or down the oppression olympics?

I'm also pretty tall for a bean, I can take a scolding and shit talking, I'll be fine

>'Merica
>Think

Bro. Pick one.

The Goebbels quote was a little uncalled for desu

Next time just sat Israel, Normies easily freak out if you say Jew.
It's strange but Normies feels like using the word jew is racist
>and they are not
Here a rare nazi Pepe for your bravery

>PRIVATIZE IT
>FORCIBLY EXCLUDE NON BELIEVERS
>IF YOU ARE NOT WITH US JUST DON'T AGRESS AGAINST US OR YOU FORFEIT YOUR RIGHT TO LIFE

>parroting talking points from an ideology that considers you to be untermensch

The cuck is strong in this one

Lel, in my high school years i used to tell everyone that i am a half jew and some made up facts about jews with little redpills mixed in.
>Even the friends i made in highschool that didn't knew me before thought that i am a jew

Based.

Look man, you gotta be more subtle with the redpills, don't name the jew directly, do it slowly and deliberately. Say "It wasn't just the US government, big merchant banks also had a play in it." or something along those lines. You'll get some reputation with the "le ebil corporations" type lefties and you'll redpill them at least a little bit.

tfw OP is too retarded to read the Iraq resolution

Daily reminder the average Hispanic is 65-70% white (Same as how the average african-american is about 70% black). Before the 1960's they were considered "dirty" whites who spoke another language like other Catholics irish, poles, etc

Under Jim Crow they were treated as whites it wasn't until La Raza dickheads in the 1970s saw the success of the black civil rights sought to imitate it for the gibsdat and it worked phenomenally. People legit think hispanics are a separate race now

Can you tell me more on this or have a source?

>denouncing Israel
>anti-semetic

Jew here. That's not true.

Hs told us it was all MUH OIL

I can confirm, that simply is not true. I'm a Jew btw.