Gang of black girls lure then beat up 15 year old white teenager

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3796245/Teenager-15-horrifically-beaten-animal-girl-gang-lured-trap-set-upon.html

>A 15-year-old was allegedly battered by five teenage girls who lured her into a trap and attacked her ‘like animals’ before posting the footage online. The teenager, whose mother has requested is named only as Michelle, claims she was set upon outdoors in Stockwell, South London.

>The schoolgirl went to hospital after cracking her head open and suffering two black eyes, a swollen cheek and cuts on the Stockwell Park Estate. The group are said to have shoved Michelle to the ground and kicked her before stealing her shoes last Tuesday at 8pm

Fuck these niggers. They beat up some innocent white girl over a pair of shoes. Is London really already doomed???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yVf9HxAmwYo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3359402/Gang-teenage-girls-lure-14-year-old-party-beat-post-brutal-10-minute-video-horrific-attack-online-police-school-NOT-taken-action.html
portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2016/09/15/18569121/a-black-portland-family-says-an-assailant-pepper-sprayed-kids-hurled-a-racial-epithet
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
nbcwashington.com/news/local/DC-Three-Arrested-in-Pizza-Delivery-Man-Killing-118945449.html
nwahomepage.com/news/attorney-asks-court-for-mental-evaluation-for-arkansas-teen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WORLDSTAR

yep, that's my country

Nigs gotta nig

She looks like a coalburner

Probably got with Dimarcus and the hoodrats got all fired up thinking da whyte gurl steelin r boyz

Not even niggers are this bad in USA.

Top cuck

But Black Lies Matter, right?

She was asking for it. Just look at what she's wearing.

Yes, they are. TNB

she looks far too thin and normal to be of english decent tbqf, probably southern european

BLACKED

This hapenned in Paris aswell, just two days ago. 3 rapefugees from germany and a local dindu. Feral beasts.

You have qts too, Nigel.

White people did this

>They beat up some innocent white girl over a pair of shoes.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude
>The reason they attacked her is because they wanted her to fight another girl with them.
How more based can someone be?
youtube.com/watch?v=yVf9HxAmwYo

underrated post

i want to clean her up and feed her soup

>Not even niggers are this bad in USA.
What the fuck are you on about, Corky? They are fucking too. They're EXACTLY like that.

She has to eat all the eggs first.

A friend of mine was lured by 3 white girls into an empty house to drink, smoke, and possibly fuck one of them.
Once inside he noticed they were acting weird and he tried to leave. Suddenly the bathroom door opens as 3-4 black dudes ran out and beat him with baseball bats and pipes. They took all the money he had on him.. then put him in his own car, unconscious, and then drove the car into a ditch to make it look like he just crashed his car.

This happened like a year ago and they never caught the black dudes even after arresting/questioning the girls.

He only had 100 bucks on him.
They were willing to send a guy to the hospital with multiple broken bones, gashes, etc for one-hundred dollars. Assuming they split the money evenly thats less than 20 dollars each.

Beat a man almost to death for about 15 dollars.

And people wonder why blacks are so "scary".

>commit crime
>post evidence online

fuck dude. I live in southern California and I carry a knife with me everywhere. Fuck niggers

Why are you doing this?

Modsssz!!!

This is good.

White youths will learn the hard and deepest way that around blacks you should never relax!

Hot

Can't you carry a gun?

This. British white girls deserve it, we have the worst fucking women.

What part of her is this?

She was probably a leftist who thought whites were evil, so fuck her

Wtf am I looking at

>lure

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL.

I can only hope she either becomes redpilled, or at least can't bear children anymore.

As long as it's a pole...

She relaxed

>we have the worst fucking women
Orly?

Cred Forums in a nutshell:

>This is so tragic! When is everybody gonna wake up and see us as victims?

Motherfucker, they already do. Which is why they're exploiting and raping your shit so hard.

all my jejs

>stealing her shoes

It's either bikes or shoes.

Seriously. Fuck em.
I've got brass knuckles in my car but its illegal to carry them around so if i get caught walking somewhere i just hope i can run faster than them.

I wanna buy a gun but im kinda broke right now.

Lel that's what you get for actually believing sluts.

>a knife
you are bringing a knife...to a nigger fight...good luck. ill stick to guns.

It's so hard to get a Concealed Carry license in California unless you're law enforcement. California is so fucking liberal.

>California
>gun permit

pick one and only one

>lured

What's with this shit lately? Just the other day some French cunt was "lured" into a gang rape and now some chav is "lured" into an ass kicking. Is this the media's latest attempt as spin or what? Seems like an odd strategy.

Why are brass knuckles illegal?

Only in Russia.

You can carry a knife you retard.

Why aren't we talking about all the peaceful unarmed POCs that are gunned down on a daily basis by racist police? I mean damn

Why the hate for Poles?

>Muslims raping British girls, terrorist attacks, general attacks, causing crime. living off welfare, and taking over the country
>do nothing against them

>Poles actually work and contribute to the UK
>attack them at every chance

Is there something Poles are doing that's not reported? Fucking UcucKs

>Expecting teenagers to make rational decisions
>Expecting women to make rational decisions

This is the reason why dindus in America were lynched.

I think its her back

California has more strict gun laws than many European countries.

Very true but i dont have anything small enough. Just some hand me down knives that are too big to carry from members of my family.

You forgot the most obvious one
>Expecting niggers to make rational decisions

She has fine figure as fuck.

Theyre considered a concealed deadly weapon in Maryland.

Wew lad

Kek

They kill each other for wearing the wrong color, looking at them wrong, or "disrespecting" them.

News in Los Angeles is some deaf kid was shot and killed because he couldn't answer someone's question if he knew someone else.

London already doomed? Nah they're just "getting used to terror attacks" or whatever their mayor says.

More deadly than even guns?

Poles aren't muslim so it's not racist to glass them.

This, they add "lure" to deflect the blame from the attackers even more while also making them desirable by context.

Standard practice.

AROUND BLACKS

KKK and Neo-Nazis dealt with some of those fucks a few months ago even when outnumbered.

I dont make the laws just try my best not to get assblasted by them.

I probably should buy a CA legal knife. Doesn't it need to be under 3 inches and in the open as well.

>t. ahmed

>Poles actually work and contribute to the UK
>Poles work

I'm sure you can't get concealed gun in Maryland, or it's hard. Lots of laws are retarded.

arya?

t. ahmed

What about the toilet jokes?

I thought they cracked her head open?

Wasn't talking to you shartmart

That's because they need money and they'll get more money cleaning toilets in foreign nations.

I dont care if its concealed or not. Open carry would be fine with me too. Either way i need to grab one even if its to keep it by the bed. In case lf a break in or something.

Liberals are fucktarded morons that have made self defense laws so convoluted and difficult hitting a nigger that just broke into your home with a frying pan might earn you prison rape for life as a murderer, but unloading both barrels of a shotgun into his nigger skull is 100% legal.

You can get a permit to carry an (actual) machinegun under your trenchcoat fully legally, but can't get a license to carry a fighting knife. Some states you can carry a gun without even having a license, but knuckles, or a baton, or a kubaton on your keychain might pull you in jail for having a weapon.

Liberals and kikes.

Wtf I hate assaults now

if we don't lose the commies everywhere is doomed. The savage beast of Nazism was thankfully destroyed but the sly serpent of communism continues to cause endless human sufferage to this very day.

Maybe this white girl will learn not to trust niggers now.

yes this is what dindus do

>to hospital

to THE hospital surfnigger

diversity is our strength!
(pls dont kill me on the day of the rope guys. im a good black guy)

Not a big chance on that one friendo, southern California politicians have gutted gun rights down there. CC is basically nonexistent outside of leo/former leo

>‘like animals’
that is the most racist fuckin shit ive ever read, calling black people animals? really? smdh.

The leftists who let them in should be proscecuted as accesoiries to the the crime. There is no other way.

to hospital works just fine m80

$180 will get you a hi-point and a box of bullets

It may not look pretty or be accurate at long range but it is reliable and durable.

>lured her into a trap and attacked her ‘like animals’ before posting the footage online.

No footage link?

RIGHT

WING

DEATH

SQUADS

RACE

WAR

NOW

No theyd totally do this.

This was the only reply necessary in the thread.

You can't "lure" someone that is alert.

Dey good boys they was just trying to help her adjust her make-up. Po-lice is rayciss fuh assumin dey wuz criminals. Black Lives Matter

Ill keep that in mind.

I never used to worry about this shit until recently. My rural area is slowly becoming more urbanized and darker by the week.

they are doing it all wrong: portray as oppressors in media, appear as victim on street

correct would be: portray sympathetic and having a hard time on TV, and no tolerance for minorities on the street

>Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.

this is what happens when hundreds of people of different viewpoints are allowed to make laws

they hedge and they pander and they compromise, and you get stupidly fucking different laws for almost identical situations

>attack a person
>post video online

The cognitive dissonance of the lesser races never surprise me

Yeah, this. Was downtown in my white as shit student city with a mate, about to park our bikes somewhere, and my mate shouts something at me. The ONE fucking black dude there comes up to him and is all like "did you say something". He fucked off, but fuck me, it made me a little more racist then and there.

Just like when I was driving on the way out of town, a immigrant-looking nigger looks my way, sees I'm coming, and crosses the fucking street so I have to hit the brakes. No crosswalk, mind you. And he goes into the unemployment office across the street.

I remember thinking "doesn't this faggot realize this just made me more racist?"

where her boyfriend, father, brother, cousin, uncle? they do not care? you, degraded nations lost foundation of society - tribal ties, and therefore you weak unviable shit.

Remember bongs, it's the polacks that are the problem.

>attack a person
>post video online

The cognitive dissonance of the lesser races never surprises
me

Never relax

>lured her into a trap
with a sign:
BLACK COCK 4U

In this case it's more of a woman thing, they were desperate for shoes. Same thing happened in Alaska, humiliation vids are popular among females.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3359402/Gang-teenage-girls-lure-14-year-old-party-beat-post-brutal-10-minute-video-horrific-attack-online-police-school-NOT-taken-action.html

I know that feel.

T.ahmed

>lured
do they mean jumped?

was just browsing the map on Periscope. Its 95% niggers in the USA

I'm on the verge of bringing back punk. Let's beat up some old people and black teenagers

its pathetic aint it? what goes through their skulls? "i wont get caught if i post proof?" "i will gain attention and be loved" such a tragic existence. this is why i will always be pro abortion.

Fuck off, nobody deserves niggers

>Anchorage
Doesn't surprise me

Nigger apologist kill yourself, they're even worse here in the US you stupid fuck.

If I could only make you understand that I'm going to put NIN through each of your hands you might just back the fuck off #school shooter mode

What's going on in this?

That's sad user, I will never be pro abortion cause I was raised a Catholic, but I understand where you are coming from. I often wonder if a perfect policy and family structure would ameliorate the problems in the black community or if it will always be like this.

they bite her?

hmm?

No love for nigger downies

t. Jamal

I think crazy white people scare blacks

overbite
v
e
r
b
i
t

damn

Black women have twice the balls of white cucks, if it weren't for their matriarchal collectivism blacks would have bred themselves to whiteness.

She's a blatant nigger lover. No decent white girl would ever go to Stockwell, especially Stockwell Park Estate. You could hear the horrible wigger accent they all put on too. She paid the toll

I can't wait to leave South London

do you know how much garage is aborted in america? predominately black unfit DNA waste?stupid children unfit to be arents who would have infit "children" who would just be thugs or killers? it makes me so happy to know this, makes me feel like a hero.

i wondered how she was caught in this so easily.

Yes, but at the same time tribal behaviors have evolved as men have, they're not her keeper and must provide for their own extended families.

A traditional women wouldn't leave the house but the girl that was attacked isn't a traditional woman.

Example:An average tribal setting has all the men go out hunting, unfortunately that gives encroaching males (the nigs who don't work and fuck around on the streets) the opportunity to pillage.

Add in feminist education and you have women thinking they're equal to men and an increase in assaults aggravated by a violent culture and people.

Sorry for replying in such a poor way but they're not to blame, those who wish to ruin nations are. (The Jews and corporations that run the world.)

>wigger

To be quite honest, the lowest of the low. I used to live in Germany and the German wiggers are probably the most subhuman lifeform on the planet. Lower than even the most base slav. They dress like niggers and act like them too, but I doubt any of them has ever seen a gun.

Shit like this makes me want to shoot up a welfare office

Pretty much on par.

Story time:
>I have a friend who lives just two hours away from London.
>The first night at his hotel (he came to visit me) we saw news of a Jamal (no picture, I wonder (((why))).) who committed a crime.
>He stayed in Newark, NJ (basically the Detroit of New Jersey), so when I drove him from the airport, he heard sirens. (true mark of Niggertopias)

>some time later, he tells me that blacks in the UK aren't as bad as the ones in the US
>this article
I would show him this, but he tells me that the Daily Mail is unreliable because of bias -- be honest, how true is that statement, and where is the proof that it isn't biased?

The guy is pretty centrist (he just likes to avoid thinking about it, since it doesn't really impact him... yet), with slightly liberal tendencies. I want to redpill him.

I'm sick and tired of people making excuses for niggers just because they are too scared to face reality.. You have an entire continent that proves continually how they are like.

portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2016/09/15/18569121/a-black-portland-family-says-an-assailant-pepper-sprayed-kids-hurled-a-racial-epithet

Typical kaffirs man they always go for the shoes.

Alpha teens humiliated cowardly beta teen,victim herself was to blame that tolerate this, the wolf pack their own laws, this situation is different.
>but they're not to blame
Jews hinder you find these niggas and punish?

this tbH

Let them stay in africa so that they either have choice of putting up with their own shit behaviour or trying to change their ways. I simply do not want them in majority white nations that's all. I don't want them hurt or stuff like this i just don't want to deal with their bullshit. youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

WHERE IS THE VIDEO???

To be honest, I thought this was going to b about an attack in America, as it usually is ... until I read "London"

How many more incidents like this is going to take for people to realise this behaviour is what blacks naturally do?

It won't be long now before England has its own Detroit

She thought they were her friends but she was white and sexual competition and they were all black.

In OP's link

embedded in the article fuck face.

Confirmed for not having read the article

She said she knew them but are not friends

>portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2016/09/15/18569121/a-black-portland-family-says-an-assailant-pepper-sprayed-kids-hurled-a-racial-epithet
>"""""white""""" Hispanic man on a bicycle pepper sprays 4 blacks for no apparent reason as the mother was trying to hurry them into the car for church/graduation

The black woman nearly killed spic with her car and then got out to finish the job I am guessing?

>censored speech with thumbnail
>might not even be the full video

Niggers should be put in gas chambers.
Hitler was right about die Untermenschen.

>alpha teen
The teen surrounded by tons of her friends is the alpha?

>thumbnail
meant logo
full vid where

Yes I didnt read it. I am making assumptions because I doubt the article will actually contain all the facts. Maybe the white girl was buying drugs.

She is unlikely to tell us the truth.

Kek, I wonder how much dindu they did

t. Qasim

When will """""white""""" people stop their unprovoked attacks on black families?

In the news article and according to the families description the WHITE Hispanic man was wearing spandex assault style clothing and on a an assault road bike.

It's called Bradford.
And Birmingham.
Be as well throwing fucking London in there too, didn't get the name Londonstan for no reason.

Lovely

dem hips tho

God I love being Hispanic.

Don't worry white people, while you curl up in fear of the black man we will be your saviors.

>5'9
>Man

>Things that never happened

She broke rule #1: Around blacks, never relax.

He's 3 inches taller than me, we are short people pls no bully....

>15yo british white girl
>buying drugs

No white girl over here buys drugs especially that young. I know from first hand experience. They will pay for somebody else to buy shit for them or just bum off their friends.

>do you know how much garage

Is it her fault though if she is from there?

The real question is why do her family think it's acceptable to raise her in such an environment?

yeah i meant garbage i melted all over the keyboard.

Pizza delivery boys have been murdered for the $10-20 they keep to make change and a couple pizzas.

What's surreal about this is that it's a regular phenomenon. Go look it up and you'll see pages and pages of google results from 2016 alone.

nbcwashington.com/news/local/DC-Three-Arrested-in-Pizza-Delivery-Man-Killing-118945449.html

This happens several times per year.

Dispite this is hard as fuck and make me sound like a fuxking libtard, but you should hate these fucks personally and not just bc of skincolor.

Discriminate on behaviour, zero tolerance to the ones that fuck with our decent society !

and his """"""friends"""""" just do nothing...

a teen girl and some little kids, one of which looked overweight vs Tyrone the Tyrant.
Eventually one did push him away, but I'm surprised the kids didn't react.

Nobody has real friends these days

>"I din say nuffin"

>never relax

Stop teaching cuckery to your fucking children.

TFW ON NOFAP

>he cant wait to leave south london

ever been to north ghettos mate? try living in tottenham

That's what she gets for relaxing around blacks
Also, niggers love posting their crimes online, you'd think they would learn not to implicate themselves in a crime by now

HOLD ME BRO, I'M TRYING TO RESIST TOO

Who cares?
>current year
>relaxing around blacks

Serves her right, and I guarantee that cultural enrichment will make her think twice.

>you will never stare at the beautiful figure while pounding her from behind

Feels eternalvirgin man

>fag-tier mini sk8er
>blue hair xirgender
>refrigerator-shaped-tryone

honestly everyone in that gif could get pushed off a cliff and the world would be a better place

these are the race war skirmishes

I prefer to think of it as a magnificent lion

I think he means she should have beaten them in the face at once and they would have chickened out. Instead she just lets them do whatever.

hate to say it, but you get what you deserve. You fucktard bongs elected a fucking muslim psuedo terrorist as mayor.....can't complain when whitey gets put down....that's what's been happening to the poor terrorists for years now.

What the fuck is wrong with you bongs?

>beating 2+ people
I'm only guessing you people have never been in an actual fight and assume you can just martial arts your way out of a 10 v 1 fight.

Typically I'd say your best chance would be to accept it as fighting it makes attackers angrier which means you are going to be dealt a bigger punishment.

There is no winning when you are surrounded and outnumbered.

How delusional can you be, they are 1000% times worse

She'd be pretty qt if her face wasn't swollen.

Damn

HNNNNNGGGGGG

Can I boner this? Wat is?

Why do you say it was blacks though?

Not trying to defend or anything, but I didn't read anything about the girls being niggers

Kek dumb bitch deserved it. Whites gotta watch where they walking. Funny how the tables have turned :)

Do British children under 16 drink often? And what percentage of kids, say, 14-17, actually do drugs? At least in very rural/suburban settings its pretty rare to find children drinking much in the US if they're not in College, and even more rare to find people who do anything other than smoke weed (which is still a small minority of people aged 14-18).

What? You've never suck started a cows shit box?

Our ones are born and bred here now. Don't even need refugees to turn whole sections of London in black ghettos.

The worst thing is that their parents don't have jobs or anything, so you're paying their rent so they can ruin education for the few whites in the local schools and commit shitloads of crime. Unbelievable drain on decent people.

>Stockwell, South London
>before stealing her shoes
Also NB: if they don't tell you the violent criminals committing antisocial assaults are explicitly white - which they do in the first or second sentence, and then repeat it at least once - it's blacks or paki salafists.

>Not just carrying a gun anyway and booking it if you ever have to use it
Even if you get caught, you're not going to get a ridiculous sentence for defending your life if you can get a halfway decent lawyer, and I'd rather be alive and healthy with a little jail time than dead or fucked for life

I was about to call you a faggot but then I read the rest of your post. You are correct.

Niggers make the planet a better place guys :^)
Just think, soon we will be giving this world over to them as we happily are driven to extinction by these tribals!

What a great future white man.
Thanks!

Why are there any white people in Stockwell?

>Nigger infested shit hole of the worst kind

Hopefully the niggers will be hanging by their necks with barbed wire some day soon, along with the mentally ill white progressives who enabled this attack.

#niggered

fucking kek

>why are there white people in a former white town

Will you just cede all of your land to shit skins?

As a pizza delivery driver I'm so glad I live in Montana. I couldn't imagine the shady ass places you get sent to doing it in a big city.

>Will you just cede all of your land to shit skins?

You can ask yourself the same question.

Thankfully, this nigger trash will probably be taking it in the ass for the next 20 years. His kike attorney is trying to save him though. It's interesting whenever a nigger does nigger things, kikes try to protect them by claiming insanity in front of a judge.

nwahomepage.com/news/attorney-asks-court-for-mental-evaluation-for-arkansas-teen

No is the answer. Millions of gun toting white americans will not cede their lands to mongrel hordes. Your asking why your countrymen haven't already done so.

>Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.

Every time.

Lol no matter what happens he will never get a decent job and will resort to more crime, and be in and out of jail fo' life

what happens. i got triggered by the pokemon go shit and this girl on girl violence enough today.

>Your asking why your countrymen haven't already done so.

You claim to be armed so there is less excuse for you.

>UK 90% White
>US 60% White

I guess you have the bigger problem.

lol

>I was raised a Catholic
Are you also a pathetic bitter virgin like all the other catholics on this faggot board?

At least we are doing something about it. Your capital city isn't even your own and you have huge paki rape gangs that the police cover up. I was telling you to man the fuck up and you're just flinging shit. You can't possibly think the UK is in a better position than USA when it comes to immigration. You live on a fucking island and are being overrun. We are building a wall and committing negro genocide. There are more white people in america than all of europe.

Blacks here weren't quite like American blacks although it's changed and they've become dindus. They are however fine when they are the extreme minority in my experience. I grew up in a small town in northern England and there was one black kid at my school with about one thousand pupils. He kept quiet and was pretty cool. I stayed good friends with him. He moved to South Africa and died in a car crash though.

My neighbor and his wife were mugged and beaten really bad by a group of niggers this last week. Socal day here. I always carry mace and a knife with me. Going to get a concealed weapon permit, so if the subhuman apes ever pull something like that on me I'll shoot them dead like dogs.

She is probably a mudshark and fucked one of their boyfriends.

Relaxed around blacks.
That's what happens.
Maybe she'll learn, maybe her peers will learn, doubtful since kids are FUCKTARDED but hey, who knows. Maybe the next generation can break the spell of TAVISTOCK FRANKFURT SCHOOL BRAINWASHING

>taking the side of a bunch of monkeys instead of a brutalized white girl

Get your cuck fantasies out of here

NICE, hope she got some bbc!

Meet me behind walmart. I'm gonna kick your ass

They definitely are, we're just used to dealing with niggers so we know to stay clear of them. Britain has yet to understand the violent intricacies of the negroid mindset.

>those brit-tier teeth

Shirt is funny though.

People who haven't grown up on ranches don't understand.

Doesn't justify what the monkeys did. That just doesn't sound like a random attack and she looks like a bit of a little slut.

It's hard for me to turn off my manly impulses to care for and protect all these girls, but you know what? This is the future they chose.

This is what they want. This girl wanted to get her skull cracked. I absolutely believe it 100%. In her own way, she absolutely demanded that this take place, intellectually, morally, everything.

This is what they FOUGHT to get, so I guess let them enjoy it.

I guess we just sit back and watch it all burn at this point, our women have abandoned us. What else is there?

Fucking animals, man. That's a pretty young white girl that's probably a nice kid getting jumped by a gang of orangoutangs. Fuck this gay Earth. Race war now?