14-year-old Afghan killed trying to enter UK

Help us, Cred Forums. We don't want these sandy bastards in our country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ckAu-k6E9qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

one less mudshit in europe

>boy

Someone give that car a medal. It's doing Gods work.

Good

>boy
>14

>14 year old

if you're built like a man it doesn't matter if you're legally underage, his frame is large enough to overpower someone.

Yeah, totally looks 14. Also
>UK anti-slavery commissioner
wtf?

Who cares if a Bacha bazi boy died, there is plenty of underage girls in England.

>entitled to come to Britain

They're not entitled to shit

>his frame is large enough to overpower someone.
Prolly why they used a car...

Thank fuck. Shame this is an "isolated" incident instead of what should be a common practice.
Make the fags play real life Frogger.

>14 years old

>anti-slavery commisioner

?????

>anti slavery commissioner
wat?

WERE FULL

Why do you have to be such a faggot? lurk moar.

> 14

Calais needs to be purged

ahahahahahahahahahah

#rekt sandnigger

leftover from the era of Dickens and Oliver twist style urchin workhouses I bet

>14yo
Sure

>Finding the photo after he had a shave
>Finding the one photo of him looking human
>Middle class Londoner putting a flower behind his ear but all he's thinking about is raping her
>14
>What a fucking shit hat
>What a fucking weird hairline
Would much prefer him to be alive in his own country, but if it's a choice between being scraped up off a French road or living in my country, I'll take the former.

I can't imagine what it must be like having thousands if these people all lined up and ready to invade. The fact that no one is doing anything to get rid of these people makes me feel I must be taking crazy pills. Imagine thousands of Best Koreans camped out an the Chinese border? They would have been massacred by the military before their numbers reached 100. Pity the west is a soft touch when it comes to this.

This guy would never have amounted to anything. Would only ever have been a burden on the UK. The world is a better place without him.
And 14? Gimme a break.

Wait this "kid" is supposed to be 14? He fucking looks 25.

Bongs confirmed for being cucks again

Wtf an, JUST Hillary Clinton.

Ffs look at these cunts.
>dress like a terrorist
>j-just want muh democracy, salaam al camel cum

Tragic. If anyone is responsible for him being in the back of that truck, I hope they're brought to justice.

>Where is our freedom

Did they have that in Syria?

>Where is your democracy?
God only knows. God only knows.

Like all the others he should be applying for asylum in the first safe country he got to. He's crossed several to get to Calais.

They french should process them all and then deport to their last country or take them in. They have no business in Calais breaking into trucks and running across the roads to illegally enter the UK. It's sad kids have died but really they shouldn't be there. Blame those organising attempts to ride on lorries and smuggling people, blame the French government for being too spineless to remove this ghetto.

It really comes to something when the UK has to pay build a fucking walk around a french port because they won't control their borders.

>>entitled to come to Britain
I guess I should be entitled to having a penthouse in downtown NYC with that logic.

Modern slavery, works to save women from sex trafficking and the like.

>Where is our freedom
>Where is your democracy?

It's hard to see when you put clothing apparatus in front of your eyes

Fuck. Was just about to ride out get me some groids...

>Bacha Bazi

15 year old later for the internet savvy, yet /pol finds out about it today (maybe)

He got killed by a fucking car.

How is this anyone's fault?

When we are all gone and the world has degenerated to a pre-industrial age the jews will still be blaming everything on whites.

Everything our fault, we have to let the whole world immigrate to fix it. To do anything else would be inhumane. So say the most moral people in the world.

>the one lad in the swimming goggles

jaywalking is not such a bad idea now

>14

Yeah, I guess we're all 14yo

SCORE

He looks like shit

He's going to swim the Channel.

Praise Poseidon

Kek. Everyone dressed in black, he's wearing fluorescent green. He ain't going to get run over...

Don't worry bong, we will keep them out of your lands with good old Dutch trickery. The Dutch are basically white Jews, remember?

youtu.be/ckAu-k6E9qc