>still haven't touched StoneTear

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37421886
youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When will the media learn that bad press is good press

They are literally pushing the words poisonous and refugee to the subconscious

>CNN
>slobbering refugee sympathy right after two Muslim terrorist attacks on the same day

The winds of history have become a cyclone, and they are definitely not blowing in these people's way.

Drives me fucking nuts, OP

And the photographer himself was a refugee and has hit back at little Donald. Donald Junior should stick to smiling in the background of photos with his dad.

"Donald Trump Jr tweet: 'I'm a refugee' says Skittles photographer"
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37421886

>(((cnn)))
>(((((((((((((((((((((((((outrage))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Skittles BTFO

MAGA

They're right. Refugees aren't like candy. They're like trash.

Are they fucking serious with this shit.

Skittles are the new slur for muslims now

I'm gonna shoot the rainbow

So when will the 44D chess come into play where Don reveals feminists created the metaphor in the first place?

>analogies are bad guys, it's 2016!

These people all need to be imprisoned and/or executed.

Nope
youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c&feature=youtu.be

It's common sense that the company would respond with a tweet like that. They care about their stocks far too much.

You misunderstand the metaphor skittles are meant a stand in for refugees, not for Muslims. Little Donald plagiarized the metaphor form another source.

Dead Niggers agree, Skittles are to die for.

i normally get skittles. since they wanna get political no more mars.

#MarsOutOFpolitics

nah i'm deliberately taking shit to the next level

mother fuckers are skittles. fuck the rainbow. and fuck mars corp.

All this feigned outrage is getting annoying.

Loo cnn redpilling moderates who will agree with don jr

These idiots dont understand they've fallen for the trap again lol don jr learned from papa trump

And the real suspect is still on da loose!

This, a lot more people are going to get redpilled by the statement than be outraged by it.

>OUTRAGEEEEEEEEE
hah

IM GONNA SUE YOU FOR RETWEETING A MEME WITH MY ORIGINAL CONTENT

Sounds like he's one of the poison skittles.

>person who took a picture of a bowl of skittles is a refugee

How will Drumpf ever recover?

>refugees are people
>more then half are muslims

Damn hes mad. Jihad watch list for him

Cred Forums should make a boycott list, although we'd probably end up boycotting pretty much everything.

Mini-Trump made an anti-refugee using a photo (without authorization) that was taken by a refugee. This means the refugee wins and Trump comes out looking retarded. It's the kind of shit that loses elections. It'd be even funnier if the author of the original tweet was a refugee too (though I doubt this, because that would just be too deliciously good to be true).

>its inapropriate to compare refugees to skittles
>however we have nothing to back this up so we'll make up a bullshit excuse so we don't have to make actual statements

When are the right wing death squads coming for CNN?

Do they even know the meaning of an analogy?

Gotta say, it could be just a coincidence, but that seems awfully convenient for today's narrative.

Here, have a (You)

There will be more redpilling from the hysterical reaction to a simple and apt metaphor than from the metaphor, itself.

Normal people do not search out reasons to be perpetually offended like this.

It is bizarre.

Most chicks, jews, and niggers are not this bad.

>Skittles
>It's the kind of shit that loses elections.

Have they forgotten the whole "men are m&ms" thing

The gall on these people

Werent liberals doing this with white men being rapists or some shit last year?

Since Trump moved the election campaign to twitter, a mis-tweeting of skittles can be fatal.

Thanks, dear user.

Also POO.

Why is she so perfect?

>Have they forgotten the whole "men are m&ms" thing

Yes.

"Forgotten". As in act like it never happened and like you didn't support it.

>The gall on these people

If it makes you feel better it's not hypocrisy because these people do it deliberately and don't care about the contradiction. They just want you to lose.

It was about wome having more than one partner or so..It was a faggot with glasses

No, it's the kind of low-level complete non-controversy shit that has been going on since day one. It's literally just time filler for the news. A million little incidents like this haven't moved Trump's campaign an inch or done eve 0.1% the damage that Hilary took from something like her illness or her 'deplorables' comment.

The ONLY thing it does is perpetuate the narrative in the minds of his supporters (and attentive independents) that he is being targeted by the media over ANYTHING, no matter how trivial. Which paints him as even more anti-establishment than he already is. And as we learned from Brexit, appearing as the entrenched anti-establishment side can be extremely powerful - election winningly powerful. When every establishment voice is united against one figure people start asking why that is the case.

I'm neutral on the question of the election, but I see exactly the same pattern emerging in the US as what happened in the UK before we voted to leave the European Union.

Reminds me how a few years ago the cops here in Denmark were using the word 'pearl' in stead of 'perker'., which is a slur for middle easterners. Of course some ass hole had to ruin it by being caught on cam.

Obligatory SJWs did it first

What's the original post?

When will Dauhnald disavow the Skittles?

Is this the death of the party of Wonka?

Well, look at that, perfect (((timing))) for showing trump segment before Obama refugee speech

>this wasn't about refugees all this time
>he did this to reveal later on how hypocritical and fake Trump's opponents are.

>source
>thefrogman.me
this is satire

>apologizing over candy

"Outrage"

Whos outraged? None of my normie friends are, they all just bring up the anti-man one that came out couple years ago

>impassionate
>aka "it's easier to tweet mean things than have (((passion)))"
Kek

I already boycott pretty much everything.

Nice painting selection, user. One of the very few Poussin paintings I haven't visited in person. And topically enough, it represents a group of refugees,

ps -- T.J. Clark's book on Poussin is outstanding.

Time to never buy any of these shit products ever again

How soon until the next refugee terrorist attack?

Impassioned* been watching to much CNN

wtf i hate skittles now.

only in the us of a

No. Rainbow is for gays. So to extra trigger them. Make them use yhe skittles slogan.
Muslims taste the rainbow. Imposed over an image of muhammed sucking a mans dick in a bowl of skittle.

I already don't buy Sheba
I eat it off of the shelves at the supermarket
If they catch you eating cat food they usually just let you off with a warning

NEBISCO BTFO
MARS CANDY BTFO
BEN AND JERRY BTFO

SIMPLY NO BREAKS ON THIS TRAIN BABY

>They pay traffickers, money often goes to terrorism
Why bother getting money that way when you can get the US government to do that for you?

An analogy doesn't mean you're comparing 2 things, it means you're comparing 2 contexts with different items. No one knows what analogies are

Why the hate for gay muslims from this company??

>"If you don't help us, we'll hurt you! XDDD"

thanks for the stupid nigger music leaf.
yu know we love that rhymey drum oogboogs.

>why are canadians so fucking dumb?
are your public schools somehow even worse than ours?
seriously. nigger music youtube video is what you brought here to share?
fucking so stupid. just so fucking stupid.

>not eating royal canin
fucking pleb

whats it like to be incorrect all of the time?
do you get tired of trying to bend reality to match the fantasy you were brainwashed to believe?

>really what is it like? do you feel as ashamed of yourself as your ancestors are? or are you just numb to it now?
i know you have learning disabilities and won't be able to change at all, but could you be persuaded to never reproduce if trump says having kids is important to american values?

In fairness, reporting on rumors is for the tabloids.

wtf I love skittles now