Did the police fuck up this time?

Did the police fuck up this time?
How will Cred Forums defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=bIQ75B_04sM
youtube.com/watch?v=ug7CdEEwto4#t=11m24s
youtube.com/watch?v=eIDq2BWmkUQ
heavy.com/news/2016/09/terence-crutcher-betty-shelby-tulsa-oklahoma-police-shooting-video-full-uncensored-youtube-audio-unarmed-hands-arms-up/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He walked away from police, toward a car where he could have a gun, when he should have froze with his hands up like any good citizen would

PCP was found in his car

This.

You don't just walk away from cops when they're pointing guns at you unless you have a death wish.

Dude was told to stand still, he kept walking to his car and reaching into his pockets. Typical dumbass not listening to the cops.

nope one nig gone
youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c&feature=youtu.be

I read they tased him first, which got him on the ground, and then he got shot, i would understand if he got shot first, but not after getting tased.

>six cops surrounding the guy and have him pinned
>still shoot him
They dun goofd this time

It was a women cop that pulled the trigger.

Of course Cred Forums will defend it. Idiot got shot for being an idiot. Less welfare money from taxes now. Good job Police.

>Don't move!
>Don't walk towards the vehicle!
>Don't reach into the vehicle!

Natural selection

The dindu wasn't complying with simple commands and posed a credible threat the moment he lowered his hands as if reaching for something.

The cop lady did fuck up shooting him dead just as he was being tazed. I wonder why cops are so nervous when dealing with dindus.

youtube.com/watch?v=bIQ75B_04sM

Mistakes like these are unavoidable unless you take guns away from cops which would only result in nationwide anarchy.

As for justifying, it's easy : right wing death squads. You won't be able to keep a lid on things for much longer without them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ug7CdEEwto4#t=11m24s

Even niggers say half of them have to go for things to get better. Skip to 11m 24s.

>Walk way from police
>"I have my hands up copper. You can't do nuffin"
>Walk to open window
>Reach inside
>Get shot

No, they didn't fuck up.

I can just imagine when those cops were standing around after the shoot

>you rolling? Everybody turn off your mics. Off? Good. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT BRENDA
>uh, i...
>you just SHOT AN UNARMED BLACK GUY BRENDA. WHAT'S THE MATTER, THOUGHT A WEEK WITHOUT ONE IF US DOING THAT WAS TOO LONG?
>he was scary
>I tased the guy, Brenda! He was ON THE GROUND
>the taser...it was s-so loud I thought you shot
>what, me saying FUCKING TASER TASER TASER didn't give you a FUCKING CLUE?
>I j-just...big b-black
>you really fucked us here, Brenda
>s-sorry
>whatever. let's get our stories straight

Cred Forums will defend it the same way they always do: By a deliberate and calculated ignorance of the facts, parroting their lies with nonsensical memes until all the people with any brain cells to their name give up and leave.

He was not shot on the ground.

So is there video of this shit or what?

>t. Nigger apologist

I keep seeing it both ways. Is there a source that states where and when he was shot? Video was unclear.

Real life:
> guy rolling on PCP stops his car in the oncoming lane.
>Gets out with it still running
>Leaves doors open
>Runs around acting like a maniac for 15 minutes.
>Multiple 911 calls report this.

Media:
> His car broke down on the way home from college and he needed help.

>hands up
>get on ground
>dont say anything
>call lawer
>play dindu nuffin and racist card
>get free
Niggers never learn how to solve simple things

Where do people even GET PCP anymore? Like, why is there demand for PCP?

It's simple. We kill All the niggers.

Source on real story?

youtube.com/watch?v=eIDq2BWmkUQ
thread theme

In the overhead video you can see he already has blood on his shirt as he's hitting the ground.

heavy.com/news/2016/09/terence-crutcher-betty-shelby-tulsa-oklahoma-police-shooting-video-full-uncensored-youtube-audio-unarmed-hands-arms-up/

They found PCP in the vehicle. Listen to the 911 caller she says he's on something. She called after leaving and coming back 10 min later to see his car still there running with the doors open.

Wait, you're telling me that in the maybe second and half between him being shot and him hitting the ground, he bleeds enough from a 9mm wound that it is visible in the HELICOPTER video? That's impressive exsanguination right there.

You can't tell when he got shot. Don't know how long it took him to fall but you can already see blood as he's hitting the ground.

>tfw can't get pcp anymore