Cred Forums fractal theory

Does anyone have a serious answer as to why we have the same repeating threads everyday? ive been analyzing the data and come to the conclusion that only 3 out of every 10 threads are unique. I have a theory that Cred Forums is caught in some kind of observable mandlebrot fractal, where the further back you look the more you realize that you are viewing a repeating piece of the bigger whole. thoughts?

TL:DR - We are autistic

>Cred Forums is caught in some kind of observable mandlebrot fractal

You're looking way to deep into this, my dude

Digits suggest otherwise though

>observable mandlebrot fractal
or maybe we're just uncreative, lonely retards who like getting (You)'s

So you found out uniqueness of threads follows a fairly reliable pattern, but there are probably other quantities which are a lot harder to model.

Also isn't it a pattern that emerges in conversations between people too?

I love fractals. I make them all the time on my computer with Mandlebulb 3D. It's a free download from fractalforums.com

Because user, Cred Forums is the cointelpro place to spreed the White Nationalist worldview

The West will balkanize into communist/White and Christian countries through civil wars

We're being used to bring about a new World order where the West is an irrelevant wartorn shithole and the BRICS rule

Wow, what a useful program! How have I gone through my whole life without knowing about Mandelbuld 3D, which is a free download at fractalforums.com.

Either Cred Forums is caught in a fractal loop from another dimension,
or
the board is filled with faggots who spam and circlejerk over frog-memes whom some of which are probably autistic enough to defend it in responses to this comment

This. And half of us are working for our governments.

tiny observable details in the larger mandlebrot fractal

Shills and JIDF

see threads about millennials, immigration would double world GDP, thread about baldness or anything else non-political meant to divide, racemix threads, hurr white people threads

They've clearly got a list of go to threads to always post

Bruh chill out, those seven repeating threads are what is known as "shill threads and spambots"
only newfags or severely autistic faggots reply to those

He's right you know

Kek

Also get rekt seal fucker.

8 out of 10 repeated threads are meant to put Cred Forumstards in a negative light. is there an argument for this or is it just self cuckoldry?

>we have the same repeating threads everyday?

Because people get bored between happenings, and when they do happen, everyone wants to get involved.

Fest or famine, the threads still need to get posted so Canadian shitposters have something to do.

>a large population of autistic memers become self-aware and realize that they themselves are just a meme

It can really be explained by the board's culture being dominated by memes.

all matter in the universe is organized under a mantelbrot set

That's how you get enough valuable data for deep learning algorithm analysis

Google also confirmed it's trying to distrupt the alt-right online presence, so there's that

quad 7's confirm

Isn't it the same with all oral traditions, folk-lore, customs, legends and traditions?
Until they stabilize themselves enough to be written in stone ?

And shit like this
makes Cred Forums a shittier board.

People hyping over a series of repeating digits. Do you not have a funtional num-pad and notepad to get your OCD fix for repeating digits?

I never thought I could enjoy a program like this! It's fantastic and It's a free download from fractalforums.com

cant deny the digits

We know what we like and we like what we know

this photo is a perfect example, this is the 2372nd time ive screenshotted this thread. it always gets posted between 12:30-1:00 PM two days on and two days off.

A large part of it is because Cred Forums is mostly underaged and likes to keep it the same.

I never make threads because I am normal, I imagine that the edgy teenagers will constantly make threads for status even though know one knows who they are

I can't believe you can get this program FREE at fractalforums.com

it's a function of existence m80.

Each moment of existence is the product of the moment before, this is the definition of a fractal function. It takes outputs as new inputs.

The high-dimensionality of the fractal combined with our limited resources for perception mean most patterns pass by unnoticed. But it's all there.

>or maybe we're just uncreative, lonely retards who like getting (You)'s

Mostly this.

Is it a mandelbrot fractal, because Cred Forums is so pretty, or because that's the only thing you know about fractals?

DID YOU SAY FRACTALFORUMS.COM?!
I LOVE FRACTALFORUMS.COM!

>fractal shill thread detected

Some of us are working for higher forces.

HEY FRANCE, totally France, hey guys, check out France over here

You're taking a personality test right... now.

Is that a leaf I hear ?

>autism intensifies

meme magic is real
you are a faggot

Yeah fractalforums.com is a great website, it seems like everyone is talking about it!

Pol focuses on current happenings and antipc/nazi stuff. You can't have much diversity with set topics

I am but not while I'm here. ^_^

Wtf? I'm #fractalforums.com now

Only 3 out of 10 posters are legit anons

Can Pepe be a fractal?

You mean to tell me, Cred Forums is part kike and part FBI?

Wait a minute, isn't anyone a real goy here?

Looks like He can

Did you make it on fractalforums.com? It's FREE.

oh hey its this post again

these "mandelbrot" fractals govern everything. I totally agree with you, interesting observation, but u should take that thinking another step further.

In today's fast-paced, politically charged climate, there's nothing I love more than a good fractal. Thanks to the good people at fractalfourms.com, you can now enjoy fractals for free from the comfort of my own home. All you've got to do is log onto fractalfourms.com and download their free Mandlebulb 3D fractal program.