>Who attacked who?
>Who were generally the aggressors?
>Who owes who what?

etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Budapest#Civilian_deaths_and_mass_rape
youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Brest-Litovsk_(Ukraine–Central_Powers)
youtu.be/nmfzjx3BdIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c&feature=youtu.be

The jews ruined everything.

what jews ?

POLAND STRONG

SATAN confirms

balkans: ottoman empire rekt them
eastern europe: soviet union rekt them

Everyone.
Everyone.
Everyone.

But generally it's Niemcy and Rosja constantly attacking our land throughout history, inter-slav conflicts are petty squabbles in comparison.

checke'd

very very long story, it's better to study each country history separately

Pick random country as favorite and count the other as bad guys.

t h i s

After the war russia took control of whole eastern europe and half of germany. that's why we are so poor

They all have claims on each others clay OP

Germany picks on Poland all the time, Russia always has serious squabbles with us. So Poland picks on Ukraine, and has (pointless) squabbles with Lithuania. I imagine it's similar in other Eastern European countries. The bigger empies destroyed us long ago, now we fight amongst ourselves. Though as far as Polacks are concerned, we like Czechs, Slovaks and Hungarians. If you say Kurwa, everyone from the top all the way to the bottom will understand, so we got that going for us.

Nice, Wojciech.

Russia the rest
Russia
Russia owes us 50 years of technological advance as well as economical

The whole thing was divided between Turkey, Russia, Germany and previously Poland in various fractions. Now it's a bunch of failed states who resent their previous metropolies even though they were better off that way.
Belarus and Ukraine is rightful Russian clay, don't care about the rest of it.

Russians suffered from communism much more than you did. So piss off to the back of the reparations line.

really, as an Easter country, t h i s.

Eastern

We don't owe you shit.

Here is your tl;dr

now observe, everyone will accuse everyone ITT, it will end without any concrete conclusion but everyone will feel offended and treated unfairly

t. Slavs

Germany, Russia, Turkey, Austria -> they conquered Eastern Europe. Poland hates every neighbour except Slovakia, Czechia and Belarus. Estonia hates Russia, Latvia too. Lithuania has a polish complex, Belarus keeps a distance between the West and Moscow, Ukraine hates Russia and has a polish complex (western Ukrainians commited a huge genocide on Poles during WW2)

Ex-Yugoslavia used to be extremely nationalistic and everybody hates each other. Croatia commited war crimes on Serbs, Serbs on Bosniaks. Slovenes and Croats love Germons

Hungary is salty towards Romania and countries that took some lands away from it. Bulgaria is apparently salty towards Macedonia, Greece and Turkey

To sum up: those countries are unfortunately very small and situated between extremely violent and imperialistic big countries which only cause pointless misery

Well, your country was a shithole even before that, but we actually had future

You fucking brought it to Europe.
No, "communists" is not a separate nation and it wasn't da joos, except maybe at the top. But it was you, Russians, who adopted it and decided to bless the rest of the continent with it.

>everyone will accuse Russia

ftfy

>(ID: 06hFagrr)
>Fag in ID

lmao

>Russophobes are still repeating this Jewish myth

>your country was a shithole even before that
Quite the contrary, but you surely know better.
Even if we assume you're right - vae victis, faggot. You want something - come and get it. Oh no you the butthurt core of Europe who was fucked by Germany and Russia for centuries and probably just stay that way.

Fun fact
During WW2 Slovakia helped Hitler with invasion to Poland.
By taking like 3 villages near the border.

>Romanian
>calling other peoples gypsies

T O P K E K

> vae victis, faggot. You want something - come and get it.
Best Comment ITT.

I mean it is their fault

Well at least Poland managed to keep its identity. Meanwhile Russia got raped so hard by the Germans I doubt it will ever recover considering the filth it is now. Bolshevism is something that Russia earned for plotting together with Hohenzollerns and Habsburgs. The big russian accomplishment was the conquest of those lands, doing nothing there except oppression and then losing them in the end

American education everyone, I bet you didn't know that Slovakia didn't exist before 1993 as a Republic. Your source seems to be invalid

>Poland managed to keep its identity

lmao

>your country was a shithole even before that
It wasn't, and it also had future, quite greater than being a proxy state like you.
Also,
>be commie czechs
>sit on the neck of rsfr like every other republic
>ask for reparations after
You are second worst after jews

Oh, it was a massive shithole. You managed to loot and pillage whole eastern europe and half of germany to build your country.

t. my father as an engineer oversaw the building of many commieblocks in moscow. all of the shit produced by satellite states was moved to russia for nothing in return.

What have I started

It's okay you guys, I can confirm this

>100 years with immigrants

Wtf is "human accomplishment" and how do you measure it? Is it like "scientific advancement"?

>What is first Republic (Czechoslovakia)
>one of the most advanced state
>even Germans were sucking our dicks
Fuck off commie faggot

>60 years without Hitler and 6,000,000 immigrants

>muhh oppression
POLISH BUTTHURT AT IT AGAIN.
Stop blaming other countries for you own inadequacy.
Russians are a million times better than you will ever be.

>You managed to loot and pillage whole eastern europe and half of germany to build your country.
Czech fag was talking shit about Russian Empire. I don't argue that USSR was any good, actually.

>slovakia adopted republicanism in 1993 therefore Slovakia didn't exist before that

What retarded logic is this? The chart only goes into 1950 you dumb magyar

The chart I was referencing shows significant figures, not human accomplishment.

What are the units in which 'scientific advance' is measured?

>le cherry picking meme
im not even bothering with picking up images of berlin slums where niggers sit and shit everywhere compared to polish business centre in warsaw, but you get the idea

Oops sorry replied to the picture and ignored the post

siema

t. never met a Russian

WYKOP KURWA

worry not, glorious poles will defend this stinking shithole

>polish business

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>inter-slav conflicts are petty squabbles in comparison
Litva + Poland always had tensions and wars with Moscow

I hate to admit it, yet you were right, it existed for about 6 years, from 1939 to 47

shut up
it;s WYKOP thread

He is saying that before 1993 Slovakia and Czech republic were joined in Czechoslovak republic.

For OP:
After WW1 Czechoslovakia was 8th most developed country in the world. Then, after 40 years of communism we will take generations to even get close to west. Fuck Russian subhumans. Proper reparation would be that every person in eastern europe gets russian slave.

>Belarus and Ukraine is rightful Russian clay
Russians never lived there in any significant amount to claim that its their clay

Look, I hate Russians as much as the next guy, so can't we just be friends?

all you need to know about romani-a is it is 100% gypsies from india pulling WE WUZ KANGZ-tier WE WUZ ROMANS N DACIANZ N SHEEEEET

Fuck, changed the date, didn't change the sum
>existed for about 8 yrs

Even for a Slav you're pretty retarded.

fuck off you nazi scum.

only communism

Dunno I think Poland-Lithuania was a pretty advanced state, much more advanced than Prussia and Moscow. This is why nobody really wanted to adopt these cultures and Poland survived as an identity

Get into the cuckshed, sven

Fuck off you twat, sitting in your safe space, doing nothing but jew around

Welcome to this thread, my magyar-canadian friend.

Also, daily reminder that this happened.

>Poland survived as an identity

Pic related, it's what "Polish identity" may look like :^)

What you have to consider is that Soviet Union was the product of Jews, not Russians. The Russian people were hurt just as badly by communism as everyone else. Russia fought a bloody six year war against bolshevism in which millions of their own people died, and after the war the Soviet Union actively worked to crush the Russian identity with korenization programs.

If it weren't for Zaporozhian Cossacks, it might have survived longer. Sad really.

>hurr durr jews did it!

I dare you to travel to Russia and spend 1 week there.

Whoa, really makes you think m80
Have you prepared your wife and your wife's daughter for BBC?

Wasn't Poland the most industralized part of Russian "Empire" for some time? That's what I recall from my history class.

>American education

Fucking this my brother

100 years??? You're sooo optimistic, my russian brother. Germanistan (and EU) will be much worse by 2030. I wish you had killed them ALL in WW2. There wouldn't be any Merkel now to invite all subhumans in Europe.

just leave

Jesus fuck man, please tell me you're still in High school.
Go look up "their" "histories" on wikipedia or something.

Pretty much this, but generally Russia and the Ottoman Empire were the bad guys, sometimes Austria and Poland as well.
Russians and the turks mostly because they sought to conquer and plunder and rarely build anything.(Novgorod and Kiev, I'm looking at you)

WE WUZ RICH N SHIEET

We're basically the same people with common history and culture.

LUK AT THIS FUCKERS WE CAN AFFORD EVERYTHING AND WE DONT HAVE SANDNIGGERS LIKE YOU HAHAHAH

I was in hero-city Volgograd for something close to 10 months. It's not as bad as the JIDF would have you believe

They're literally the same people, Ukraine and Belarus were invented in 20th century; they're about as real as Belgium

Yes, Russia are Mongols who want Greater Mongolia and have stolen a lot of clay from various peoples already, Serbs are Gypsy-Turk hybrids who want Greater Gypsyturkland and all clay they have is stolen, Romanians are Gypsies who have achieved Greater Gypsyland by stealing Hungary's clay and history and Hungary is trying to take it back.
The rest are simply defending themselves from either Gypsy-Turks or Mongols. Albanians, Bulgarians, and Croatians are the only ones to ever fully recognize the Gypsy-Turk for what it really is and actively try to remove it.

Any questions?

American education, ladies and gents.

Oh yeah, two times less populous country that was 50 years under the iron courtain has a smaller economy than the most populous country on continent (excluding russia). Who would have thought.

>and rarely build anything.(Novgorod and Kiev, I'm looking at you)
Please explain. Novgorod and Kiev are Russian cities. Old af, though

>I hate Russians
How could you not when they fucked you up so bad they split your country in half?

SLAVA

I hate russians in presrnt form, fascists of the world i can never hate.

How did a small number of jews force a whole nation to fight for a system they didn't support, again?

Hero city my ass lol. Im sick of this fucking russian pride of ww2. What was siege of stalingrad? Absolute fucking fail from russians, all they did was throw men into bullets. See? Even russians themselves know their lives are worth nothing. I was in Moscow for 1 week and save for some expensive places it is even worse than fucking Bucurest lol.

I'm from Belarus

Пoвтopюcь cпeциaльнo для тeбя, pyccкиe никoгдa нe cocтaвляли oщyтимoгo кoличecтвa oт нaceлeния Beликoгo Княжecтвa Литoвcкoгo (зaтeм Бeлapycи) или зeмeль coвpeмeннoй Укpaины.

>They're literally the same people
Nice Russian meme you got there. Even Russian Empire and Soviets considered them different.

Eдинcтвeннoe чтo эти нapoды дo coвкa oбъeдинялo, этo пocтoянныe мeждoycoбныe вoйны. Княжecтвa нa тeppитopиях coвpeмeнных Бeлapycи, Укpaины и Poccии пocтoяннo вoeвaли мeждy coбoй co вpeмён cpeднeвeкoвья.

Gotta love all of those romanian tears, how butthurt they are, still insulting us, yet in this thread no hungarian posted yet until now, yet everyone knows how shit your country is. Keep cryin dude, best fap material i had in weeks

Active participation of millions of jews, while russians were wagies.

Stupid canadian mongrel. You think it's funny to post pictures of GYPSIES an call them romanians? Average romanian man is much whiter than you and his white wife is NOT being fucked by nigger. Now go to Starbucks with your wife's son and his father Jamal or better shoot yourself.

Just wanted to write this, for I have the exact same experience

So you're saying on top of being a country lacking in history which opportunistically steals land from actual countries you're also as savage and rapethirsty as Russians?

youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ

Ideological indoctrination and a monopoly on violence and food.

Moscow is an absolute shithole. It's not representative of the entire federation. Would you judge United Kingdom based on London or USA based on Washington?

A ктo жe, cyкa, cocтaвлял? в BКЛ литoвцeв былo мeньшинcтвo, нa тaк нaзывaeмoй Укpaинe жили пpaктичecки иcключитeльнo pyccкиe

Whether you're different or not is irrelevant, Belarus will be annexed by Russia in the next few decades once it is no longer useful as a buffer nation

>magyarcucks are mongols

Basically they are brothers. They hate eachother guts but when it gets important and against an outside enemy they still stick together.

both

>The Axis suffered 850,000 total casualties (wounded, killed, captured) among all branches of the German armed forces and its allies;
>The USSR, according to archival figures, suffered 1,129,619 total casualties;[105] 478,741 personnel killed or missing, and 650,878 wounded or sick
1.32 death ratio with the eventual victory is now considered a failure?

Nice summary

Sorry bro I ain't got your vodka.

Who would win:
1 hungarian or 10 backstabbing gypsie?
Hard question

And before you come hurr durr we took Budapest, well done dude.
Your anchestors overran a country with no army, food shortages, and it was on the edge of civil war. Come up with something new.

I haven't heard them roma-nian opression in Erdély stories for a while now, please refresh my memory

Everything noteworthy was created by German immigrants. Later they got BTFO repeatedly, leading to continous decay in this area.

>мeждoycoбныe
It's nice that you admit we're the same people after all.

The last Rurikov(i think it was Ivan) plundered the shit out of Novgorod and Alexei Romanov enslaved the Kievan rus and pretty much destroyed any progress they made. It's because of you that Ukraine is a shit hole.
And don't tell me stories about that imaginary treaty, that is supposed to prove their voluntary union with Russia.

SUCK MY BIG JEWISH COCK Cred Forums
PO LAND POLANTD IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORD FUCK '''GREAT'' BRITAIN ITS GAY AND SUUCKS

I'm glad too see that our love is mutual.

Yes.

>past
>matter

Of course slavs are an inferior people, they're not intelligent on average. But at least they have some pride in their dismal heritage unlike most modern Germans.

>being proud of rape
2edgy4mem8

Estonia does not hate Latvia nor ever has

Литoвцы этo вooбщe мeм нaция и oни были мeньшинcтвoм в BКЛ. Ocнoвным нaceлeниeм BКЛ были литвины, кypвы и жиды. Дaжe тaтapoв былo oщyтимoe кoличecтвo. Этнocы, cocтaвляющиe бoльшинcтвo нaceлeния Mocкoвии, дaльшe вocтoчных pyбeжeй тeppитopии coвpeмeннoй Бeлapycи peдкo зaeзжaли.

Пpo cитyaцию c Укpaинoй нe знaю, нo yчитывaя, чтo oнa былa пoд пoльшeй и тaтapвoй тaм тoчнo oт тaкoгo cмeшивaниe ycпeлacь oбpaзoвaтьcя oтличнaя oт Mocкoвии нaция.

I know.

We're all slavs and we share a lot of common things. Just don't say that all slavs the same.

well it was russian empire first then ussr separated the republics 80 years later the republics became countries

Justromanianthings
And they are the ones calling us mongols

rude desu

Mate, you were on the fucking defense. You're not supposed to have that many casualties when defending your capital.

Capital city is representative of entire country to some degree.

I only visited small cities around moscow so besides moscow is shitty i can also say that their roads are absolutely fucking abhorrent (like 50x worse than in Romania, no kidding).

Of course it is. And look at material loses. You can tell Russians were just throwing everyfucking shit at germans just to make it stop. Absolutely pathetic. All that only because Stalin wanted Stalingrad to not fall :).

Latvia too hates Russia

>muh raep is war crime meme
rape has been used as an intimidation tactic since ever lads.
not defending the edgy romanian, just saying

>Bosnia
> The country in Europe that doubles it's GDP when the only cow gives birth.

Can you please not lump us together with those unwashed animals from the east? We are central europe. I admit they were good at stopping waves of raiding vermin, but now their usefullness is at an end.

We wouldn't want our enlightened existence to be stained by those plebs.

Ignorance and autism runs high here. First of all, the catalyst for disaster that are Slav countries are: 1. Francia and HRE 2. Mongols 3. Turks.

1. If you have ever read Einhard or other 8th, 9th and 10th century chronicles, you would have known that Slavs once inhabited lands that are part of modern day Germany and Austria (Sorb limes, Wends, Obodrites, Greater Moravia etc.). Drang nach Osten, Germanisation and Catholic Crusades fucked them up and eradicated the erstwhile Slav Christianity and Glagollic script. Drang nach Osten was revived later on with Habsburgs and Nazis. Polish Catholic zealotry fucked them in the long run, by turning their Orthodox subjects against them. Sadly, the stillborn that are Uniats and "Ukrainians" and "Belarussians" are a direct descendant of Lithuanian and Polish opportunism in the wake of Mongol-Tatar devastation of Rus' lands.
2. Mongols eradicated the actually prosperous and functioning Rus principalities, which were not poor, non-monetary based feudal serfdom shitholes not worthy of invasion, like the rest of Europe. From this devastation, rose various remnant Hordes and Tatars of both kinds, AND Lithuanian + Polish expansionism and encroachment on historic Rus' lands. Old Russian was actually the most common language of Lithuania, and was often the legal and administrative language of choice. Nobility was mostly turned Ruthenians/Rus, which is significant for later events of Union of Brest and the shitstorms that ensued. Like previously stated, forced conversion and general retarded zealotry combined with Polonisation, Liberum veto and elective monarchy spelled doom for the Commonwealth.

3. Ottomans fucked up the Balkans, big time. There were large Serb and Croat migrations, people were enslaved in raids, converted or collected as blood tax. Serbs fled all the way to Croatia and modern day southern Poland. Croats fled to Slovakia, Italy, Austria etc. This opened the way for later population exchanges. Etc.

>romanian blood is flowing inside hungary's capital
Feels good damn.

Yeah no
t.estonian

You're an imbecile, a disgrace to your Russyn and Croat ancestors.
Go read some actual history before embarassing yourself anymore.

This is what's left of American heritage :^)

You'd really have to remove the road and replace is with boulders if you want it to be worse than here.

Hun, Mongol, and Turk rapebabies. Literally that's it.

And so it begins... the great gypsy shitposting. You delusional gypo subhumans ruin everything you come contact with. Countries, territories, history, culture, Cred Forums threads, EVERYTHING.

Washington DC is filled with niggers, you go to another city like Portland and it's a different world. Judging Russia based on your experience in Moscow is simply silly

Try Krasnodar or Kursk, or Rostov-on-Don.

Germany managed to control their Jews. All other European nations managed to control their Jews. It's only in Russia where they managed to either subdue or deceive the population successfully.
Says something about the nation, no?

Seriusly what did you expect?

Yeah it's shit and I hate it, but you can't even sing Deutschland deutschland uber alles drunkenly with the coolest germans.

My ancestors were Polish. Solid argument btw. Ofcourse, balkan cucks always side with big bro russia ;)

Says the mosque builder

>muh freedom

lmao

Listen m8, I couldnt give 2 shits about Russian cities. There is literally nothing intereseting for me in entire shithole of russia.

I fucking hate german shitposters

Stay ignorant if you wish, but you make yourself look foolish on anonymous internet imageboards when you say ignorant things

the eternal serb to all 3 of ur questions

So how did based ancestors living in a based country produce a tard like you?

Polish crybabies are the absolute worst. Butthurt about Russia after centuries of ruling Russian lands, and being intolerant polonising bastards.

I hate russian absokute slaves of jews.

I'm not here to bait. I'm here to educate.

You're welcome.

You fucking shit eater, why did you cut out the part in which the mayor of Bucharest opposes to the construction of the mosque?

>proposed to be built
>fund provided by Turkey
>orthodox church to be built in Istambul

Holy shit! You really got us!

Bundes education

Gypsy education. Ivan III united Russian lands which of course required Novgorod and got rid of Mongols which were a threat in the first place because different principalities were separated and fighting each other constantly. And their "progress" didn't go anywhere.
Mongols also BTFO Kiev so hard that it stopped being relevant for hundreds of years with most surviving cultural and religious institutions transferred to Moscow and other safe cities. We didn't enslave any "Kievan Rus" because it stopped existing already. Later that clay partially fell to Poles and partially was a no man's land inhabited by cossacks which mostly were pirates and raiders and attacked everyone nearby. Eventually Poland was about to conquer them but since they were Orthodox and Poland was Catholic they aligned with Moscow against Poland and became a part of the army. It was only German Catherine II who actually "enslaved" them by making them the same as any other Russian citizens.
Anyway, those cities were built by Russians so you're stupid.

/r/ing the tri moreta chart that lokks like

Ebin maymay11!

Ebin maymay11!!

There are different types of russians, you stupid mongol.
>falling for propaganda this hard

Bshzizshek pls.

At least there's only one type of gypsies.

yeah let's not forget the german role in dismantling EE empires.
The Habsburgs were the best puppets for the Fuggers and then the Rotshilds. First they assisted Turks to occupy middle Hungary so that they could get their hands on northern Hungary (now Slovakia) and its copper and gold mines. Then helped to get rid of the Turks but only to take it over for themselves (ethnic cleansing, then bringing in german settlers)
next stage: divide et impera: move soldiers around so that none of them is in his home country, encourage immigration (romanians, jews from Ukraine)
In CEE on day we should calculate how many young lives we lost in the wars for the Germans (including "Austrians").

yep, it's called the 8th district

I don' know, your mother looked a lot different from the gyppos we have here.

As a Latvian.
All people always invading Eastern Europe all the time.
Latvia has been invaded by All nearby countries except for Estonia (we however invaded them) and Finland.
We got cucked by the Swedes (hard to believe eh?), The Russians a few dozen times, The Poles, Lithuanians, the Danes, the Germans and probably anybody else you can think of.

Latvia is not an anomaly.
A good book called Bloodlands describes the situation well. Eastern Europe was Trapped between the West and the East. In 1940 that was the USSR and Germany.
Eastern Europes 20th century history was essentially who cucked whom.
Eastern Europes 19th Century history was essentially who cucked whom.
Eastern Europes 18th Century History was essentially who cucked whom and this continues for some time.

Eastern Europe has no real exceptional natural defences except for forests. With the exception of one mountain range near Hungary there are no mountains. No inhospitable weather like the boiling temperatures of the desert or the freezing cold of deep Russia.
So Eastern Europe got fucked and fucked and fucked untill it started bleeding and then the invaders used the blood as lube to continue fucking.

The best part is while more civilized places of the world like France or Spain have decided what their borders should look like. Russia still wants to restore its former borders in Eastern Europe. Poland has recently re-kickstarted the intermarinum (but you could argue that that began with the Visegrad 4) and Germany wants a European wide superstate with Eastern Europe obviously taking part. And countless border disputes over villages between countries.

So after a millenia of countries splitting up eastern Europe nothing has changed in the grand scheme of things except for faster internet.

>It's because of you that Ukraine is a shit hole.
pls, tell us more, do elaborate, who else would know more about shitholes than you

DAMNIT SLAVS!! IF YOU GUYS WOULD STOP YOUR PETTY BICKERING ABOUT WHO RAPED WHO HARDER IN WW2 YOU GUYS COULD LEAD WESTERN CIVILIZATION!!!! BUT I GUESS YOU'D RATHER BICKER AND DRINK YOUR VODKA

>german defending Russia
Aren't you a little far from home, Ivan?

>RATHER BICKER AND DRINK YOUR VODKA
poland (small cap on purpose) in the nutshell

Hohenzollerns and Habsburgs rekt Eastern Europe. They had lots of soldiers from Russia though

That picture makes me cringe. Can't you all just be 1 fucking thing and quit being assholes to each other?

TL;DR: Wars fought by drunks over shitty land, cabbage and snow

I prefer dark beer/stout.

It's funny, because after the 1956 Revolution, the reds actually punished the VIII. district with importing romanians there.

Zar ti to nije haram, Mujo?

Eh, da ti znaš koliko mene boli kurac Ivane/Jovane.

I dated a Bosnian once. She was the cutest thing ever.

there is no such thing as bosnian tho...was she serbian muslim or serbian orthodox christian?

It all belong to the great finnish empire

Joca ;)
Sta cemo za referendum? Oce l se nasi dogovarat il cemo se opet cerati?
Iskreno, pitam iz brige, a ne iz zle namjere...

Yeah sure.
While we're at it why don't you add Mexico as your 51st State.
Like what's the matter even xD

My fault, she was a Bosniak. So I guess Serb?

Why do we need Mexico? We're already a world superpower. Why don't you Euros learn how to become one instead of shitting up an entire continent.

No thanks, I have already toilet paper......and it is allot more comfy

Stvarno ne znam kako ce rijesiti sve ovo. Ali u svakom slucaju nek politicari ratuju ako im je toliko stalo, jebe se meni. Necu ja glavu gubiti zbog necije politike, a nadam se da ni ti neces. Iskreno ti sve ovo govorim.

...and what's happening in 2016? German politicians pushing the Soros/(Rotshild?) agenda on EE. Limitless immigration, forced settlement by quotas.
I guess there's nothing new under the sun.

You have a point
Euros will definitely not grow in the near future though imo
There is too much bullshit going on with our main politicians just being fronts while acting in self destructive ways.
It's like (they) don't even care about masking their cultural marxism used to destabilize and eventually destroy us from within

Kakva je situacija kod vas? (pretpostavljam da si u FBiH, mozda Brcak?)
Cuo si sta je Halilovic rekao...
Nadam se da necu morati, znas da je stvar takva da covjek nema izbora.

Reminder that Germany created Ukraine as we know it today.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Brest-Litovsk_(Ukraine–Central_Powers)

Sarajevo, tako da me zasipaju sa svim vijestima svake sekunde.
Sefer Halilović? Čovjek je lud, odavno ga dosta ljudi ne shvata ozbiljno, ima sitnu podršku doduše, da ti ne lažem.
Ovdje većina ljudi misli isto kao i ja. Ratovanje u bilo kojem slučaju bi bilo retardirano.
Mislim, ne znam kako ti gledaš na čitavu situaciju. Ja lično sam veoma svjestan da je ovo projekat država i opstaje na silu, ali šta se može. Volio bih da je ono što smo nekad imali opstalo, makar bih imao ponos i socijalnu sigurnost.

Get in here niggers
We bash roma-nians nao.

best balkans and east europe in history.

Gledam na to kao na jedan veliki belaj...
Mi ovamo smo odsjeceni od vasih vijesti uglavnom, iskreno i briga me da se cimam, pa te stoga i pitam.
Kod nas je uglavnom mirno, ljudi po kafanama pricaju o lokalnim izborima, a jebe im se zivo za Dan Republike, iako mislim da je suludo sto je doslo do toga da moramo drzavni praznik da izglasavamo plebiscitom...
Vi se valjda pribojavate da sljedeci ref. ne bude o nezavisnosti, a ja mislim da to toga ni ne moze doci. Dobicemo svoj Dan R.S. u najboljem slucaju i svako u svoj cosak u ucionici ucitelja gospn. OHR-a.

tl;dr russia is bad

Ne propuštaš ništa što se vijesti tiče.
Ja isto mislim da će tako na kraju proći. Dok je u interesu zapada da smo zajedno, bićemo zajedno.

Nek nam je Bog/Allah u pomoci
Laku noc, Mujo
odoh

I ja kažem.
Laku noć, Joca.

Pretty outdated pic Hans

lepo spavajte braco, nema mrznje sa ove strane za nikog, samo bol u kurcu

So rude!

/thread

Oh, you mean these types of "Romanians"?

Slavs were a shitty agriculture-based stone age tier society that got defeated easily by small groups of Vikings and anyone who tried really
Then the Mongols colonized the East and created Eastern Slavs and the Ottomans colonized the South and created Southern Slavs. Both were/are more backwards than the white/Western Slavs

all conflict stems from backwards cultures as usual

Polish, Latvians, Estonians, Czechs, Russians and Hungarians are the only ones who can be given any attention, the rest are subhuman.

Go kill yourself albanian stable cleaning shit. you wear my coat of arms, but it is known, that no matter what golden trinket you put on a pig, it will remain a pig.

On an alignment chart, they tend towards chaotic, generally neutral-ish.
A general rule is that a lot of them weren't independent states and so the fucked up territorial situations aren't their fault.

desu this building doesnt look good. looks like an eastern berlin plattenbaut.
when do you give braslau back?

those niggas like the default character models for GTA5 online

>comparing polish to latvians.
pffff

all eastern europe and the balkands are rightful russian clay

in ww3 we will allow russia to seize it if they team up with us against the EU

the map is incorrect you roach

>hungarians
>slavs
kys retard

That captures the Polish inferiority complex in a nutshell. Russia is interesting and cultured with a long history of both glory and defeat. Poland is just a redundant Russia. The fact that Poland wouldn't be remembered by non-Poles if it disappeared (again) is what makes them so angry. Russia has a monopoly on the Slavic identity in the eyes of the world and Slavs will never be considered truly Western, so West-impersonating Slavs are without an identity of their own.

Are you retarted? At what point did call Hungarians slavs? This a thread on Eastern Europe not Slavs.

why do these threads turn into such shitflinging contests between romanians and hungarians? it is obvious that hungary is the superior option here

i am sorry romanians but the one famous person in your entire history ended up as a rotting skull in constantinoples displays, you are quite literally the most irrelevant east euro country

Oh, it's nice to see turks defending their Hungarian Turanic bros!

youtu.be/nmfzjx3BdIQ