youtu.be/-7-dAmdy-JE?t=1h26m9s

So where was you when milo made alt-right into alt-reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=0I71VX5RyGA
youtube.com/watch?v=W4JXvP-yHbw
youtube.com/watch?v=GalOdQJq2IA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives
kernelmag.dailydot.com/yiannopoulos/3359/the-internet-is-turning-us-all-into-sociopaths/
breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/19/milo-destroy-alt-right-speech/
youtube.com/watch?v=tJzEscb4Pcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a surprise! OP IS FAG once agian!

You god damned double nigger, where in that FUCKING 2 HOUR video am I supposed to look?

I added the time to the URL YOU FUCKING AUTIS

1HOUR 26MINS

I AM FAR TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT OP. THANK YOU FOR POINTING IT OUT

Good luck, you AIDS-infested coalburner. I'm behind seven dakis.

>alt-reddit

this is another good name for nu/pol/ phase that we seem to be stuck in.

>alt right
it has always been trash

What the fuck am I watching...

Told you to never trust these people.

better buy 7 monster musume daki

this makes no sense, he is a nigger loving faggot hating on anime? My mind is seizing up

he is gay, even worse
youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c&feature=youtu.be

Quit being such a faggot for at least five seconds.

he's a redditor and they hate everything coming out of this site
yet they try hard to fit

Good, your people need to go. Executing weebs would be the best police ever made, I hope trump does this.

>milo
Why bother? Just ignore the attention whore.

t.reddit

>faggot who loves black cock bashes mongolian cartoons in relation to the US election
the whole world has become a meme

weeaboos need exterminating

too soon man

Praise lord KEK

t. virgin autist

he's right though, weebs have no place here. We need strong white men, not anime masturbators

Is it just me, or are most of the vocally anti-anime people on Cred Forums spics? Why do you suppose that is?

i dont even watch anime but where the fuck fo you think you are
you guys are shitting up this whole site

fuck off

Wasn't he just listing ways that establishement could destroy alt right? Thus saying that anime nerds are integral part of the alt-right movement and by purging them you can destroy the movement?

Sorry maybe what i said got lost in translation, let me speak your language for you

GHEUHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUHEredditHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHE

I love you OP and I agree we need to purge that milo faggot. Anime over gay jews.

>gobbyglamers actually thought this guy was on their side

Milo was always anti nerd and anti gamer.

He just rode gamergate to scam money and attention. Back in 2012 he wrote explicity anti Internet anonymity and anti troll articles and more recently he scammed r/the_donald

>Dick sucking jew hates anime

Really makes you think

too soon, jeez

Im sorry, but if you get triggered by cartoons you do not belong on Cred Forums

>spreads legs to random fuckboys on a daily basis
>fuck anime though!

Daily reminder that anime is untouched by the jews.

2soon4me

When did Notch ever pander to SJW's?

too soon t b h f am i ly

>he scammed reddit
good

Ever notice how Milo never talks about Virgins?

It's because he hates us.

>you guys are shitting up this whole site

What guys? The ones who have sex?

I've been here way before Cred Forums was created, you don't get to tell me where I belong

Disgusting cringey image. go back to plebbit.

He was great to listen to when he fought third wave feminism, now I think he has lost his way.

Weebs are mentally unstable, on the same tier as trans.

>Purge the anime nerds

I see no problems about this.
>So where was you when milo made alt-right into alt-reddit

Cred Forums's been reddit for a while now. Reddit loves animu shit.

how did he scam reddit?

>"purge the anime nerds"

I'm gonna need a fuckload of data before I'm convinced of this/

when did anime give something usfull to Cred Forums's cause
>you don't agree with me you are from reddit
get out of the board with your fag logic and your milo mayo fag.

some autist wanted to turn Cred Forums into /r9k/ now autistier autists (the kind that think they are normal) want to turn it into an anime praising board ho fanatazies about gooks.fk u nigga xdddd lolo lmao fk u.

normies are more valuable to you cartoon masturbaters, maybe you think pol is for discussing hetalia fk you weeb you reminded me of the gayest anime on earth.
hhh weaboos what a joke.

this alot of anime is very anti multicultural

>Cred Forums's been reddit for a while now

Yeah and that's why we need better mods that purge retards like you from this site.

Cred Forums users as a whole are mentally unstable desu

No exceptions really

No sane person would spend much of their life on an imageboard

Only leddit faggots workships that faggot

12 in school
why not 300 in Cred Forums

>tripfag
>defends reddit

Into the filter

>retards like you from this site

I agree, Retards Like You definitely need to be purged.

Start by killing yourself, preferably by hanging.

time to throw another one of the roof

I don't worship milo, I don't even like him. I just think virgin weeb manchildren should GTFO Cred Forums

Post anime.

Cred Forums is an anime imageboard.

REMIND THEM.

Thankfully. Anime is gay.

So this is the faggot you guys were championing?

you just cant stop gloating about sex and virgins, can you?
nobody cares how much zika infested pussy you've had, this site is not for the likes of you

>I've been here way before Cred Forums was created
And?

Ooga booga to you

>A literal gay brit doesn't like anime
is anyone surprised?

2008 faggits are still newfags

They should realize this before coming here, why do we have to keep reminding

I just hate autists, Cred Forums would be much better without the NEET manchildren

ANIME WILL TRIUMPH

Why does this faggot get attention here? For a right leaning board you all sure have an obsession with this coal burning faggot. It's a shame he wasn't gagging on a BBC in Pulse when main man Mateen was there.

Shills and retards.

But we can always remind them.

Then go back to facebook you fucking normie, autism fuels this site

a dot in the middle of a face is NOT a nose, delusional faggots

t. Triggered manchildren angry they've failed at life so spend their NEET time watching anime pretending imaginary girls are their waifu's

Anime shouldn't be purged, the autists who fell for this jewish scheme should tho, anime is a great filter for weak males

>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/twitter/

found the redditor

Shoo shoo tripfag, go collect internet points on plebbit

problem with fb is that it's not anonymous
you can say stupid shit here without any repercussions whatsoever
normies are ruining it

Is it anime girls thread?

t. "t. Triggered manchildren angry they've failed at life so spend their NEET time watching anime pretending imaginary girls are their waifu's" poster

I tell your mom she collects points every time she rides my dick, the dumb bitch believes it.

So that makes you a buttblasted manchild so angry they've failed at life, they spend their NEET time watching other people enjoy themselves posting anime and try to " epic troll" them?

No worries, the stick can always come out of your ass.

"no"

Sex glorifying subhuman

>pretending
user, she IS my waifu and I love her very much.

Now you've lost it completely.

>responding to tripfags

NOW I'VE LOST IT

reddit loves weebs tho, reddit would become Cred Forums in a second if it transformed into a solely chinese cartoon website

He's a kike. You didn't really expect him not to subvert a white identity movement, right?

I don't know, you recognized it as a nose so it must be a nose.

I really despise this fucking faggot

I wish he died of AIDS already

So many NEET losers triggered ITT

Someone should screencap the butthurt, please

ANIME
youtube.com/watch?v=0I71VX5RyGA

No worries Swedcuck, I'm also posting anime.

Oh, of course it isn't.

It's called a joke, kid.
He was literally doing a piss take on the fags that complain about anime.

does this trigger you?

no they dont
they have several spergy hugboxes and thats it

you do it
dont forget to post it on reddit

>kike faggot feels threatened by anime

fuck anime

don't forget to save all the ones you don't have

youtube.com/watch?v=W4JXvP-yHbw

are we making anime real?

you were supposed to be one of the good ones milo

Except it's not.

Was made by a Caucasian man, in a western country, and was inspired by the website 2channel which was a TEXTBOARD.

It's like saying anime is all Disney because Snow White inspired it back in the 30's, fucking autists.

I fucking hate that furfag.

>being Swedish

Don't you have some muslim cock to be sucking on?

LOL well said

anti-weebs confirmed faggots

>racemixing

this thread is shyt now
mods pls delete it

>he doesn't know the history of Cred Forums
>inspired by the website 2channel
>he does know the history but chooses to remain ignorant
>2channel, a fucking japanese website
>somehow not weeb to imitate it

There used to be far fewer boards. Guess which were the first.

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

The tripfag is a redditor, what a surprise.

dude. way too soon. i mean wtf?

>somehow not weeb to imitate it

>English copied German
>England is now Germany

Sound logic, fuck-stick.

I'm never going to stop liking anime, like many people. On the other hand faggots should be hanged from trees

:^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)
:^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)

Yuko a cute. CUTE!

>Hentai
>Ecchi
>Yuri
>Hentai/Alternative
>Yaoi
>Pokemon
>Oekaki
>Papercraft & Origami

And BMW started with airplanes, the still keep the propeller logo on their company. Just remember where you are and where it's from and calm the fuck down.

>YFW Moot got butt-blasted for being such a weeb faggot that left Something Awful to make his own safe-space for animu

Please go and post anime on /aco/ so you can get banned for it, faggot.

Leave it to a based Jap to put weebs in their place.

english didn't copy german you fucking retard
its a germanic language and remains one today

just like how Cred Forums is a weeb site and still is.

>someone or something imitating the Japanese isn't weeb

More like English does in fact have germanic roots, just like Cred Forums has Japanese influences.

It's pretty sound logic. Thanks for keeping the anime thread alive by the way.

Cred Forums is always right

I was pretty lenient with Milo being a half-kike nigger loving faggot, but that's it. This queer needs to be gassed ASAP.

>inpired by 2channel
>which was a textboard

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Only good anime is attack on Titan.

All others are autistic and almost bring me to suicide when I try watching them.

Gary has to win! I will never give up my waifu pillow!

Please watch more anime.

>admitting Moot made Cred Forums for anime

You've lost it m8, go home to reddit to be free from the scary anime grills.

Yuuko is love, Yuuko is life.

are you referring to yourself? gay and weeb is pretty much the same
not that i hate you guys but still

you have already proven your point
insecure faggot
stop shitposting

>english didn't copy german you fucking retard

Go take Elementary German please, you sound like a dumb-shit.

>AoTfags
youtube.com/watch?v=GalOdQJq2IA

remember when Milo got shut out of DePaul?

what a little bitch

>Only good anime is attack on Titan

This, but your daki sucks mate.

DELETE THIS

>This triggers the hue monkey

They should and will purge the anime nerds. The freaks really helped out in coloring tweet journalist perspectives but we don't need them anymore and they only hold us back. If you can't look a man in the eye you have no value.

>to make his own safe-space for animu
So you're acknowledging that Cred Forums is an anime website now? Anime is only disallowed on Cred Forums and /aco/ because they specifically cater to western content.

>purge the anime nerds
>calls the anime girls hit before moving to the next slide even though he's gay
So he's for the purging of himself?

>oy vey, anime isn't kosher anymore!
>goyim, stop that, look your hero tells you to!

I hope you're trying to make a funnies.

99% of dakis suck. You either get shit that isn't accurate to the anime or you get some trashy half-cooked art style.

Unless you're talking about Ryuko herself then you can fuck right off.

Are you upset?

More.

:^)

Ryuko is garbage from a garbage anime.

gonna haft to rip my anime from my cold dead hands

If you post anime reaction pics with every reply you make in a thread, you are in fact avatarfagging and should be reported on sight.

mah nigga

>he actually believes moot "made" Cred Forums

yeah and everytime I copypasta the navy seals 300 kills i "make" it too!

This cunt is literally liked by absolutely no one here.

He is not the alt-right.

He has never been the alt-right.

He's a kike fag who got famous for a video where he admittedly completely BTFO a feminist dike. Nothing more, nothing less.

Doesn't mean it isn't degenerate

Rude, to be honest, Monica.

He tried to setup a PAC and solicit donations from people but months of redpilling made le_donald paranoid as fuck so the plan imploded in minutes and everyone turned against Milo since then.

I am now a #cruzmissile

Who is this fluid druid?

that's a big rosary

>neurotic homosexual coalburning Jew agitating against the most non-Jewed and overtly nationalist form of entertainment we have today

Really sets the ol' cogs in motion doesn't it?

Oh ok. Please tell me what opinion to have.

Try me faggot

My reaction

It's only avatarfagging if you only use one anime grill. :^)

If you post leaf flags with every reply you make in a thread, you are in fact a cuckold and should be reported on sight.

Pretty funny considering r/the_donald revolted against him because he and the mods tried to scam money from them for a rich friend of his.

So the Jew scammed his own supporters and now is trying to D&C the kek worshipers and weebs?

Really makes you think

If you like anime then honestly what the fuck are you doing on Cred Forums?

You want to acknowledge that chimps, spics and degenerates need to be removed but you, an adult male who spends hours upon hours every day watching little girls flash their panties while talking about the power of friendship, YOU get to stay?

Anime fags have no place on Cred Forums, browse here all you want but know that you are no better than that Nu-male cuck we all make fun of.

ayyy

You daft niggers realize that Milo is talking about what the LEFT would need to do to destroy the "alt right". One of those points was that left would need to purge the anime nerds.

Milo pretty much said that Anime Nerds are part of alt right, you fucking utter morons who didn't even watch few minutes of the whole video.

Any examples of good ones? Only ones I find have shitty animation or shitty humour; like the kind that guy with acne that wears a black trenchcoat has.

I actually would watch more anime if the ones I found weren't always shit.

You have to form your own opinion. Just make sure it isn't shit.

Ryuko is garbage.

>Not choosing Asuka
>Not choosing Holo
>Not choosing a best Kantai ship
>Not choosing Shinobu

You missed so many turns.

Grats bro. You just fapped to a dead girl.

Damn you live a sad life bruv

ss-senpai noticed us!

true
and they're all annoyingly smug
like fuck you bitch i'll stomp your balls

I prefer to watch teenage girls flash their cute, delicious panties.

*record scratch*

This is me... you're probably wondering how I got here. Let me start from th beginning.

>tripfag unironically being angry at anime
>being upset about drawings
>its the current year

watch the whole video

>if you watch anime you MUST only watch it all day everyday and have no job!

please, If you drink you must be a dead beat booser

>bitch
>balls

XD

imagine getting this upset over images on the internet and what other people like lol

You realize it's illegal to remove these people, right?

We're just biding time while political opinions shift, that and we don't just sit on our asses, you fucking moron.

Don't try to bring logic into this, they won't hear it.

These retards are here to just get angry at shit. They ain't watching the whole video, or even 10 minutes of it, before that anime bit, which would give it context, and prove that people are getting mad over literally nothing in this thread.

>If you like anime then honestly what the fuck are you doing on Cred Forums?
I think you have that backwards

>Asuka
Evangelion is embarrassing tumblr-tier anime.
>Shinobu
Embarrassing.
>Holo
Yeah you have fun being a furry.

>Not choosing a best Kantai ship
Tell me when they make a Tenryuu Figma & Nendoroid.

Tell me when you buy a figma for 70 bucks & now it's 200 because people like the character. Oh that's never happened to you because you like flavor of the month garbo characters? Uh o.

If you don't like anime you do not belong on Cred Forums
you can fuck off to reddit or stormfront you niggers

>OP is surprised to learn that intelligent people will use autist retards to gain traction and momentum and throw then under the bus when their idiocy becomes a burden

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives

If they day that Cred Forums waits comes most people on this board are getting purged

Rifleman is cute.

Also, I'd like to ask you what you're doing to remove the undesirables?

How many people have you curbstomped this week? 0? Huh, well, that figures I guess.

what if i just dont watch anime?

>Any examples of good ones?

Good question, but all I can do is give you ones that I like. From the New World, Erased, Starship Operators, Apartment Invaders, and Punch Line are some that I recently enjoyed.

then that's fine.

Then you need to.

>Racemixing kike faggot doesn't want free artistic expression in our America, which he is not a citizen of

Can we meme this penny-pincher to death?

Milo is so fucking full of himself
Look at how long he laughs at his own 'jokes'. He can barely breathe

weebs should be gassed desu

HOLY SHIT

unless you are a fucking paid shill FUCK OFF WITH THIS MILO SHIT

WE DONT CARE ABOUT HIM

suuuuuuuuuure

croats have always been trash

Come on man. Save it for Cred Forums don't bring that around here

>flavor of the month

Nice buzzword. The fact that the cancerous Cuck la Cuck fanboys are still running around like a bunch of retards is not a good thing.

>Tell me when you buy a figma for 70 bucks & now it's 200 because people like the character.

Wow, that's so cool dude, $130 value gained! Do tell me when you actually manage to tear it away from your collection of tasteless figurines from shit shows only entry-level plebs care about.

Completely fine, you shouldn't watch something that you don't have time for or aren't interested in.

Consuming media is a poor use of time you could be using for learning an actual practical skill/hobby.

Eden of the East, Original Berserk Series, Trigun, Original Hellsing Series, pretty much anything that is now Moe shit.

Besides anime is only cancer if you think of it being any more than a genre of entertainment. Anything less is just ass blasted faggots posting on an anime image bored, anything more faggot perma virgin weeb.

Is Milo shitposting IRL?

hows his latest scam 'nimble america' doing? is he being investigated for the scholarship scam yet?

Not moe shit i should say*

Also, wow, I didn't notice
>Evangelion is embarrassing tumblr-tier anime.

What the fuck do you think KLK is?

>milo
ceased to be relevant as soon as he did that dumbass raid with that actor on twitter, got his account suspended, and moaned about it harder than he did when he gets a dick up his ass

anyone at this point who supports milo is just an entry-tier edgelord

>Tenryuu
>Not Kongou, Amatsukaze, Akitsushima, Shimakaze, or Enterprise

>Evangelion is a tumblr-tier anime
>Claims good taste

>Holo
>Furry

Only thing I could begin to see is Shinobu, and that's only if you don't know her past as kiss-shot acerla orion heartunderblade.

Sad!

thanks

i dont feel like it
they all look same to me

when was alt right good?
it's just dumbed down to appeal to normies

It's the tip of the nose m8.

In profile, anime maidens have elegant noses.

>FUCK GAY THIS SHIT

What did he mean by this?

Milo jumped the shark a while ago. He's attempted at least two scams now, and is solely in it to make money off gullible rubes.

Why do you people still care about him? This is Anita Sarkeesian, except with a cock this time (and still Jewish).

and still sucks cocks

Someone make the arms green

" I have never watched/read Berserk"
The post.

then dont
its that simple

Like building a wall

Normie gtfo.
Watch Texhnolyze, Haibane Renmei, Mononoke, Shoujo Kakumei Utena, and The Tatami Galaxy.

>All we wanted was a qt girl with feminine dick and we got a flamboyant faggot

Kek I beg you send as a trannie to represent us

too soon

you are dumb kek hates you.

That further proof that only fags hate anime.
Anime is here to stay.

>Wants immigrants to adopt the culture of the countries they immigrate to
>Won't adopt the culture of the website you use

Neck yourself

epic
i wish i could give you an upvote

Kek does not hate, Kek only moves.

Sure, Masonry is pretty neat.
Don't be mad America.

I support this motion for the sole purpose of it pissing off Milo, and the faction of Cred Forums which still supports him

Sauce for pic? that's very cute.

So he hates Anime but supports furfags?

Hmmm....

Neither Milo nor Anita are Jewish, though. Milo is Greek and Anita is Armenian

There's absolutely no distinction between needy "straight" weaboo virgins and flamboyant ERP faggots who keeps posting anime 24/7.

I don't know why doesn't the first group get ashamed by that.

Kongou is ok, but no where near top tier.

Akitsushima is absolutely fucking worthless in the game. I was so excited to get her for nothing. She just wants to fuck her stupid plane & not you.

Shimakaze is for trap porn. Yuudachi is the only destroyer I like. Akatsuki is ok too I guess.

Enterprise isn't even real.

If I was to pick someone other than Tenryuu it would be in this order: Re-class, Prinz Eugen, Yuudachi, Ryuujou, Kiso, Kako

Evangelion was cool to like 10 years ago, now it's what 20-something year old girls like to try & look good. It's like basic bitch-tier dude. In a vacuum it's great, but I would never openly say I like it.

It's just bad dude, it was cool 10 years ago, now it's not. I'm sorry that it upsets you but the majority of people who like it are teenage girls who don't even know what it's about & put it in vaporwave collages.

actually both are like 1/4 or 1/8 jewish

>milo supporting furfags

since when did that happen?

I don't believe it will work. Hillary has already declared us neo nazis. The word is already out.

Ok Cred Forums, seems that this is a heated debate. Why should I love or hate anime? I think the fans of anime are absolutely degenerate, but that doesn't make the shows themselves bad.

Fucking Pepe is a furry. Where have you been?

You might as well post sonic with how autistic you look.

It's 2016 anime is OUT.

wew

Dreamkeepers (furry comic) is one of his sponsers on his podcast.

wiener

>It's 2016
>CURRENT YEAR LOL XD

What's wrong with anime though?

He might as well start reviewing dragon dildos. Didn't his podcast have an ad for those a long time ago? It's all starting to make sense now.

Trannies aren't girls, friendo, but 2D has the good stuff.

GAS THIS KIKE ALREADY
REEEEEEEEEE

It's not particularly bad, besides the fact it's like all media; a waste of time that you could be using to improve yourself.

It becomes a problem when you become a living meme and actively stop wanting to continue your lineage. (assuming you're white.)

It's pretty fun entertainment wise.

Who is this "moot" you speak of and who is his favorite Eva waifu?

why...

Go fap to yiff.

Oh snap, nigger. You trying to get a rise out of me?

why do weebs antagonize furfags?
you both fap to weird shit

Is a world where anime watchers are not persecuted at every turn too much to ask for?!

He simply is a kike hired to corrall controlled opposition.

kernelmag.dailydot.com/yiannopoulos/3359/the-internet-is-turning-us-all-into-sociopaths/

He used to advocate censoring the internet. He can not be trusted. He is nothing but a kike plant.

Weebs > Bronies > Furries
Learn the hierarchy.

Animu is not red-pilled and never has been. You are the ultimate goy if you watch it.

anime is based you fucking (((((conservacucks)))))

holy fuck why do mods allow this crap?
definitely too soon
seek help user

>Not living in a vacuum

And you're alright. Good defense.

I don't think a single person in this whole thread even bothered to open this video and listen. Not even the OP.

Too bad, because he's entirely 100% correct and he's the only mainstream voice with clout on your side.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/19/milo-destroy-alt-right-speech/

>Milo is a faggot yet again

What else is new? I hate anime but nowhere near as much as I hate that coalburning Zionist kike and his fucking fanbase.

3DPD

Is this the "we dump anime so we trigger redditors" thread?

WTF now I hate milo

I bought all his memorabilia, adorned my room with his posters, went to all of his tours, but he just had to fucking attack anime, did he?

Fuck that motherfucker. How dare he, the fucking kike niggerfucker rat fuck. Don't fuck with my motherfucking waifu nigger fuck kike fucking cuck. Glorious Nippon is sole producer of superior aryan values culture in this degenerate kali yuga era. Fucking kikes ruin every fucking thing god damn it.

as long as (((they))) exist, there can be no peace

>ponies>anthro
>still prefers humans over both

that's not how it is horsefriend

Yes.

Once he have gotten Trump into office we must destroy this niggerloving kike.

si

>Trigun

Uh, what?

You ARE the Redditor. Feel free to fuck back off to TheDonald at any time.

STOP CALLING IT ALT-RIGHT. THERE IS NO SUCH A THING AS THE ALT-RIGHT.

DO YOU REALLY ENJOY BEING GROUPED WITH "X" PEOPLE LIKE MILO?

OUR STRENGTH RELY ON THE ANONYMOUS CHAOTIC COLLECTIVE MIND.

Its either Cred Forums or nothing. They are afraid to send normies here. And normies are bored as fuck once they name Cred Forums or 8ch. If they ever want to tag us, let them do it properly.

Cred Forumsacks

Cred ForumsACKS

The system is afraid of fucking online forums like ours. They are afraid of you Cred Forums, not an "alt-right" easy hijack-able movement!

Sooner than that, please.

milo is ultimate cringe meme spouting shit

before tagging alone on Cred Forums and gamergate he hated games and only acted like he cared to learn and love games because he made money out of this

Okay

If it wasn't obvious as day he wasn't against us back then, then he sure is against us now.

Ban the kike, site war now

The fruits of sin often come with their punishments built in.

There is nothing weird about liking white, blonde, straight, gun owning young ladies.

Good to hear
Cred Forums is and always will be an anime website. Deal with it

>Cred Forums's cause
Fuck off Islamic Pig

wtf I love milo now

If you don't like anime, you shouldn't have invaded/migrated to this website in the first place.

Go back to where you came from.

Explain this anime

From the few shows I've watched I take it as the equivalent of the legend of Zelda series

But as for OP there's somthing you need to understand

>90% of all characters in any show are white, if someone is dark skinned it usually means they are of a vilianous nature
>almost all have themes of nationalism, light philosophy, and showing white utopia society's, with the women displaying true feminine traits and purity
>male protagonists are all übermensch in one way or another
>untouched by multiculturalism and Jews

It's probablly the most redpilled of all mediums. I look at anime as the perfect ideal guideline for what a white world should be. And when the fight for that ideal begins I shall carry with me pictures of waifus to remind me of why I fight

Is she dead

anime is embarrassing

>When you realize you are in Cred Forums and you don´t like anime

Best thread on Cred Forums.
youtube.com/watch?v=tJzEscb4Pcw

just got into anime

can anyone recommend me any yaoi to watch?

then don't talk to me or my waifus son ever again

>literary post stuff you find on a chinese cartoon discussing image board
>hate on anime

k

Reminder that anti anime posters are like the shitskins of Cred Forums: trying to bring their shit values to other places

Anime is disgusting. It needs to go.

Then you are a filthy sandnigger who needs to migrate back to his sandnigger website. Nothing more than that.

Furries are preferable to weebs.

everyone has said im cool
you're bigger normies than me anyway

(You)

Extra reminder: The anti-anime invaders will never win because they don't have the power of friendship and the heart of the cards.

wich heorze wuld u fug

Cool people are those who assimilate into the main culture of the website.

Cancer such as yourself only divide and create ghettos, you're like a muslim.

>Jews have big noses and beady eyes
>animu grills have small noses and big eyes

Anime confirmed for the Aryan man's entertainment.

as long as you don´t spreg about other guys posting anime who cares

Go to the fucking furry-yiff club in second life or something, we don't want you here.

Wtf I love anime now

t. sub-furry pedofags

Finland, why are you so best?

What is the best place to start dig up dirt on him? We should gather intel before we make a move against him.

cultural marxism can only be destroyed through the combined power of
- anime
- bodybuilding
- shitposting

you take this shit quiet seriously
you're the one who's dividing
why dont just you off yourself already

i dont

*you just

Better dead than Furry
The west needs to make their own animes

They try. They fail.

By the grace of God and the love of a waifu.

just start shitting up the threads that give him attention. the less attention he gets, the better
then go along. we are just posting anime because there are people autistic enough to call you out about it, and anyone in Cred Forums understands the sweet feeling of pissing people off

have you ever watched trigun you gook?

it's the best feeling in the world

Anime is a cultural disease

It's been proven that boards like Cred Forums and Cred Forums can attract too much immigrant cancer.
When this happens, it will always be at the cost of the original natives. Eventually you and your friends will develop your own subculture and ghettos where in you become increasingly more hostile to the original culture of the website.

This happened many times on those boards, and it works exactly in the same way as when muslims invade a country.
There is no other choice than to be harsh with you from the beginning.

yeah i know that feel
but i used to offend 90% of the userbase, weebs included

Most redpilled waifu desu

redditors will call you out mainly for two things: baneposting and anime
These are our greatest weapons against it

Anime is proof that God wants us to be happy

stop replying to these threads
let them die 0 reply

>Babby's first experience with kikery

I warned you fuckers but you didn't listen

>Cred Forums and Cred Forums
never lurked there