Hamplanets may now legally take amphetamine to stop stuffing themselves with grease 24/7...

Hamplanets may now legally take amphetamine to stop stuffing themselves with grease 24/7, because amphetamine kills your sense of hunger and makes you speedy.

Thoughts? Is this the best way to treat the sin of gluttony?

Other urls found in this thread:

vyvanse.com/binge-eating-disorder
lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This has been going on. And it doesn't work for most of them

>Thoughts? Is this the best way to treat the sin of gluttony?
best way is marry QTbeef like pic related make her squirt out 8 kids and then teach them portion control and excercise.

let the fatties do what they want.

they're already on amphetamines for """""""""""""""""""""adhd"""""""""""""""""""" so i'm not surprised

What the fuck is BED? Is obesity being turned into some of kind of disease now? It's simple you fat fucks, if you're fate don't eat, just smoke cigarettes or something of you need to keep your mouth busy or suck off dudes in alleyways for 20$, you can make some spare pocket change while you're at it.
Also nicotine is a stimulant that will help you lose weight without the whole meth thing

Fuck I hate my country

I used to work in the dietary industry for a few years.

The problem with all diet pills, gummi chews, whatever the fuck fat people want to take that will magically make them thin, is that fat people eat even when they are not hungry. Their body says I'm full, the burger body says, I'll have a Royale with Cheese and a Large DIET Cola, and a self serve ice cream. There is no real market for diet suppressant because people have no control.

(((Binge Eating Disorder)))

vyvanse.com/binge-eating-disorder

Click "Watch Jamie's Story" and get ready for a triggering.

Warning: Side effects of watching video may be neurotoxic to your brain cells, will lead to a loss of faith in humanity and uncontrollable urges of mass murder

I'm a fatty and I don't ever feel hungry just angry and short fused.

it's hard to tell when to eat but I can keep my weight in check through a constant keto diet and heavy lifting.

what is your dietary expert analysis of my 2 sentence description

Is that what they're calling lack of selfcontrol ?

Yep.

Oy vey goy! Take this magical drug! Don't forget to fill out the coupon form!!

CALORIES IN
CALORIES OUT

It's rocked saence.

>watches Jamie's story
>buys gun
>walks into Walmart
>picks up loudspeaker
>"Your time has come fatties, prepare for The Reckoning!"
>entrances are blocked
>doesn't matter, fatties aren't fast enough anyways
>mow them all down from my mobility cart
>shoot myself
>police come
>"he died doing gods work. Bless you user"
>memorial next to town hall
>fatties look on it on fear knowing their day is not far away

Shit, maybe this is a good way to get a script. I love Vyvanse.

I've been gaining weight lately from being distracted with school, so maybe I can tell them a Jewish shrink this instead of making up symptoms for ADHD.

>wall warps around her ass like gravitational lensing
shameless shops are hilarious

>grease
It's time to take the real redpill, anons
I recommend the complete book but here are the notes. Fat is bad is a meme, made up by a few science denying government and public agents. Lies, falsified data, sweeping recommendations based on exactly opposite conclusions. It's a tale worthy of Cred Forums.

Complete Notes:

Amphetamines work great for losing weight. After a week on them my stomach is naturally smaller and it takes less to fill me up. Not a fatty, just take it a few times to get through work when it's tough.

I don't see it. but her butt is big for my taste, I prefer
pic related

because its beefy without focusing on ass only

>Implying their SHART IN MART shit didn't cause your mobility cart to spin out, preventing you from hitting any of them.

Cyanide capsules would work better for solving the fat problem.

tfw your body can harness zero point energy from virtual particles and you get fat regardless of what you eat

>Fat is bad is a meme, made up by a few science denying government and public agents.

No shit. Anyone with a basic understanding of nutrition knows this. Some fats are healthier for you than others though.

What's B.E.D.?
Big Eating Disorder?
Body Expansion Disease?

May now?
Google Desoxyn

literally no, unless you know how each gram of sugar affects your calories out vs how each gram of protein or fat does (protip: you don't). Highly recommend this again:

calories in/calories out is a meme, a very harmful meme. Because while it is true in an absolute sense, the pushes the focus on in rather than maximizing out. I.E
>stop sugar intake
>stop insulin release
>allow the process of beta oxidation
>stop the conversion of dietary sugars into body fat
How the American heart association the FDA, etc., memed everyone takes a book to explain so i recommend it

Pic related.
9 million hours in paint

Productive drugs make a civilization work.

It was Cocaine at the turn of the century, Valium in the 50's, and then just coffee after that.

As a result, people are a hell of a lot more apathetic. Even people who are well off don't have the energy or drive to keep their lawn in good shape.

Usually when people refer to "calories in/calories out," it's in the context of losing weight. You still need a balanced diet to remain healthy in the long run, of course.

I've taken Vyvanse for ADD for years. It really does reduce your appetite, but it won't solve the underlying problem, which is that the ham beasts lack self-control.

saturated fat is a meme too unfortunately
another lie heaped on to cover past lies (this time to salvage that fat must be bad because of heart disease rather than strictly obesity) which in turn banks on lies about cholesterol that were adopted when doctors needed an easy "predictive" test to run.
And the "nutritionists" here at Columbia got so butt blasted when Taubes came and said "fat does different things to your body than sugar" that some walked out. which i found hilarious. The old bigwig nutritionist here said "you're telling me that if you ate the same calories of fat or the same calories of sugar in a year it would have a different affect on your weight???"
Taubes called them pseudoscientists to their faces so maybe they were bad about that too

I don't think it is, but regardless, something like transfats are actually bad for you and your body doesn't need them.

Doesn't work. Eventually you get immune to the speed and keep eating. Actually makes it worse.
T. Fatty with ADHD

Legit disgusting, even if it wasn't photoshopped. (((Healthy Obesity))) is a sham.

Git fit or git out

Boogie2988 here coming to you through the power of the internet. My wife keeps buying me soda pops , send help.

This is what it amphetamine was used for back in the 50s. I see no problem with it.

How hard do you think it would be to get a subscription?

There was once a pre-workout drink that had a modified amphetamine that wasn't addictive, and didn't have the negative impacts. They didn't list it in the ingredients but after tests it showed it was positive. none-the-less, the shit was awesome. The best workouts and the most productive work of my life. nohomo.

holy fuck
I need to gain some weight

Look around you, there is no motherfucking God. Just accept the end.

It worked for me while I was on it, legit curbed my appetite. I dropped down to 125lbs.
But it killed my personality, I was a teenager at the time of taking them.

This. No matter what you do, fatties gonna fat.

you need cardio. You should be spending about at least 30 mins a day with your heart rate at at least 75% max

Legitimate psychological disorder.

Cred Forums always says you'd have to be fucked in the head to get that obese in the first place. That's just the name of it.

No different than not being able to stop gambling, or stop at 3 beers.

Vyvanse should be over the counter. I want to be able to work 12-14 days.

my doctor put me on adderall for weight loss and it really didn't do that much, you still have to push yourself

it's OP for concentrating and getting shit done though

Even if this is true, do you really think Vyvanse is the correct solution, pop a pill and move on?

Go to the gym to cure your fat rolls and go to the psychologist to discover why you are so disgusted with yourself that you cannot help but vacuum over every morsel you encounter in life, problem solved.