It's over

Trump is done. Bono just called him out. It's over. Expect poll numbers to crash.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbclosangeles.com/entertainment/celebrity/NATLCharity-Backed-By-U2s-Bono-Under-Fire-for-Corruption-114453359.html
youtube.com/watch?v=95vkJfeJBw4
yournewswire.com/wikileaks-email-links-hillary-clinton-to-bohemian-grove/
youtu.be/SAXhJKlUrok
youtube.com/watch?v=co6WMzDOh1o
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Oh3mlGHEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Irish opinion

When will Bono just transition already

Nobody gives a fuck what he thinks.

>potato nigger actual

literal smug incarnate

>U.s
>.s
>lowercase s

This. Guys looks like a tranny

Well I guess I am a #CruzMissile now

>U2 is still relevant

>caring about the opinion of washed up Irish singers
Doesn't this dude have starving Africans to waste money on?

U2 has always sucked.

>It's a media thinks musical artists have any idea how 「the world」 works episode

Potatoniggerts are like assholes. Everyone has an opinion.

Fuck Boner

NOOOOOOOO, why bono, why the fuck

>hysterical lectures

He was BTFO in your own image, faggot

>banged his head on a table

Also bono is the worst bleeding heart fag there is

>celebrity trashes trump
>surely you won't vote for him now right goyim?!

>Bono

What a fucking twat

Seriously,since when did this potaot nigger become the voice of anything?

US's first ablum was ok and the Red Rocks concert was ok, but who gives a fuck about this guy?

Who? If guy is OP pic he looks pretty degenerate.

Bono is literally a shitmeme

kek

Stop America, only the UK and Australia can use"potato nigger".

Sorry potato nigger

>nikki schwab

My grandfather taught me to find them out.

so is it already safe to say, that every celebrity who hasn't publicly bashed trump yet, would actually support him?

>potato niggers thinking their opinions matter
Beat it, O'Malley.

This is the guy from the band that autoinstalled their album on ppl's iTunes last year, causing much lamentation and public humiliation for both Apple and U2, no?

His dis might actually make ppl support Trump

>Bono banged his head on the table
Is he autism? I was a tutor at a middle school and all the little autist children had the weird habit of slapping or punching their heads when they were frustrated

AP style is so fucked that might actually be correct

Wait, you LIKE U2?

They had one good song in the fucking 80's then turned into a bunch of faggots. Bono is the ultimate virtue signalling faggot.

Who gives a fuck what this hippy paddy cunt as to say why doesn't he just die already

>charity celebrity who is bedfellow with clinton foundation talks bad about donald trump
color me surprised

Fuck Bono

South Park was right, Bono a shit

When was u2 ever relevant

I hope Apple's stock crashes now they're doing away with the headphone jack. Kek wills it.

Not even an American.
Also RIP this pretentious potatonigger now.
His removal has been long overdue.

30 years ago

Not a single person respects Bono as a diplomat.

Did they ever have a good song?

>use clinton's state department role to get NASA connection, costing USA tax payers money
>wants to lecture trump on ethics

Look at that kike schnoze
>(((bonner)))

Bono is very similar to the Clintons in that when people donated to Bono, only a small percentage of the money went to charity. The rest when to him and his friends.

Clinton Foundation donated 6% to charity.

Bono donated 2-4% to charity, when he used his status for refugees.

When did Bono become a trap?

This.

Celebrities need to keep their traps shut and their worthless opinions to themselves.

sure kid why not?

Checked & rekt, curryman

i liked their first record when it came out, but they never put out anything that was as good as that
[spoiler]yep, oldfag[/spoiler]

I like U2. Come at me

((you)) 2

>Not a citizen

Ok im only 27 so thankful i never had to live in a time when u2 was considered good

>every reply to this thread
>not "literally who"

He looks like my global issues teacher

They act similar too

Or they haven't been forced to the lime light to endorse Hillary.

>All these people saying Bono isn't relevant

nbclosangeles.com/entertainment/celebrity/NATLCharity-Backed-By-U2s-Bono-Under-Fire-for-Corruption-114453359.html

Its just Bono's way of paying them back for showing him how to rip off money meant for brown people.

Me too bro.

I like their 80s albums desu

>Dutch
>Human

Git Irish scum.

A fucking leaf?

Yes, I actually like their stuff.
However, Bono definitely has his head up his own ass.

He would only be "relevant" if he dumped money into her campaign, which we all know doesn't work.

I guess he will be added to the "SMITTEN BY KEK/TRUMP" collage of idiots that keep messing with him

Wonder what might be Bono's penance this time

So your teacher is a huge fag but to teach s class called global issues he would have to be

God bless Bongo desu. Done more for good this world than any of us cunts combined.

Plus his daughter is hot.

They're also unbelievably good live

youtube.com/watch?v=95vkJfeJBw4

>that guitar

Been rich means your a expert on global politics does it

>tfw the retarded laws of America make it impossible for Arnold, the greatest ubermensch since Goethe, to become president of the free world

First Cher, then Takei and now Bono!

Please, just stop, I can't take it anymore. I'm losing faith in my beliefs because all these people are so much more successful than I ever was or will be.

Bono has been a running joke for over a decade.

I hope it is something huge.

Apparently he didn't learn his lesson when he was nearly killed falling off a bike.

>some people bought his albums ages ago, he must still be relevant

Kek, millenials don't even know who he is

he's got a following, u2 can still fill auditoriums.
he still has no idea about politics and he's played the tax haven game plenty

Bono is such a fucking loser and looks like a pedophile, someone jump him already.

he was mates with the dubya though. what does all this mean?

Why is america so mean?

>hero culture is not a thing

people care just not you

Wasn't he in a plane crash today?

No, they do, they know he's the artist who annoyingly shoved his music onto their iphones

Bono is a satanist who is part of the illusive party called the "establishment" who am wants to destroy western civilization along with Christianity.

So of course Bono supports Hillary Clinton the confirmed witch who sacrafice animals and children to satan.
Of which Hilary Clinton was already spoken of and shown to be a witch but now that wiki leaks are out its irrefutable proof she is a whore of babalyon worshiping molock and participates in bohemian grove.

yournewswire.com/wikileaks-email-links-hillary-clinton-to-bohemian-grove/

When you here Donald Trump or anyone for that matter reference the negativity or even say the word "establishment" they are either knownly or unknown (Trump does know) referring to deep stanic cults that have taken over America and the rest of Europe.

youtu.be/SAXhJKlUrok
(Good fight ministries: The emerging Church and Bobo - Screwtape Connection)

Every satanist in hollwood has spoke out against Trump except gringrge because grigridge knows trump plans on literally destroying every satanist in the country so he's kissing Trump's ass.

Fucking screen shot this post.

Bono is a PROTESTANT

ETERNAL ANGLO CONFIRMED

>tooth paste having an opinion

Don't worry, kek will r-select a fitting end for this tremendous faggot.

Damn, that rambling is frighteningly familiar

What will happen to Bono? Brad Pitt talked shit about Trump last week and is now getting a divorce

he went downhill around 50

>Canadian internet defense force

>banged his head on the table
>delivers hysterical lecture
Sounds like a man who has his shit together

I'm gonna play this the day after the election when Trump wins
youtube.com/watch?v=co6WMzDOh1o

>Bono
Nobody fucking cares

who even cares about this piece of turd

Another false authority argument.
What the hell does Bono know about running the country? What does ANY of these celebrities they keep bringing out of the woodwork know?

U2?

only democrats are dumb enough to get their political advise from retarded rockstars and actors

Probably most of those that did bash him would support him if they didn't have the shillgun to their heads

I was once, unfortunately, tasked to provide security for Bono.

Ask me anything.

not less than Trump lol

Do you like Depeche Mode?

Serious question who's this faggot and what's U2? Too lazy to google it.

we all saw him on south park

Why does the entertainment industry hate Trump? He's basically one of their own, his core business is entertainment & hospitality.

>who's this faggot
just a faggot. nothing of note about him
>what's U2
a spyplane we used during the cold war. they've been replaced by drones

No

They're told to by their producers, agents and managers.

the man who subscribes to avoiding tax that would help his fellow man, yet claims to be a massive jesus freak?

Don't forget that they are sane, credible, relevant people

>No

So, what kind of disaster is going to happen to him now?

what?

Irish people hate the tax dodging pious cunt

He looks like a Chaddier version of Bowie

No idea what kind of music he used to make, he was never popular in countries where he wasn't force-fed to population through media.

I'm only aware of various parodies of the man in his talking head capacity, and also that's he's responsible for procuring cash in small bills for "charity"

> I go as "bonnet" now

How bad did he smell.

I knew people hated him in Ireland.

>biggest turd record
>doesn't like Trump

What a surprise.

Who actually likes Bono or U2? I have never met such a person. Everybody thinks Bono is a smug cunt and gives no fucks about his holier-than-thou political persona.

So he's a musician? Either way who the fuck cares about his opinion?

Who is this lesbian?

i think U2 was a good band

I couldn't name any of their songs if I tried

When the hell did leafs get this good at bantz?

Here's a complimentary (You).

Thanks for correcting my record

>he was never popular in countries where he wasn't force-fed to population through media.

This. The most forced success story of any band ever. Truly a triumph of marketing.

I like both Bono and the music of U2.

Pleased to meet you, Skip.

Why do so many people think 4 years of a bad President would be able to destroy America? Maybe they're just so used to King Nigger doing whatever he wants that they think the President actually has that kind of power.

how much has bono donated to ?Clinton foundation.

It's just hysteria building
America was supposed to have fallen by February 2009...and 2013...and we're still here.

Same way Obama hasn't actually touched anybody's guns over his 8 years. It's just stupid, petulant people acting like if their candidate doesn't win the world will literally end.

>U2's Bono uses Clinton Initiative to deliver hysterical lecture
One can only guess, since the 2015 tax returns for the clinton foundation/clinton global intiative have yet to be released.

>Bono
Literally who?

The President doesn't have the authority to take everybody's guns unilaterally, but Obama was up there on the bully pulpit feigning anger or crying after mass shootings. Remember? He would have taken them if he could have gotten away with it.

no she isn't

FUCK, this Boon faggot reminded me that the guy from Negativland died this year. I fucking loved Dispepsi

Who the fuck is Bono? Thinking he's relevant and all

who?

ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY

>mick cunt sticks his drunk-red nose in american politics
Call the democratic party, JFK has returned to us!

>ireland

>That's it. Me bono fan nao.
Fuck this potato nigger.

I think he's Cher's nephew, on Sonny's side.

wtf i hate trump now

Bono is a top tier scumbag.

They played a concert in Paris literally 2 weeks after the Bataclan attack and a giant screen said #RefugeesWelcome.

That being said, the other guys in the band just seem like cool dudes who want to make music.

>Bono's an egotistical jackass!
>Except when I agree with him...

God damn that dog is depressed/disgruntled.

oh god
how will he ever recover?

I was literally just having a conversation on Saturday gone about what a bloviating prick Bono was

And I can GUARANTEE those same mates will treat this like the word of God himself simply because it's anti-Trump

This is the important thing: Making sure all of these "celebrities" are not considered representatives of the west, they need to be replaced asap. They are old and dying and belong in the "live aid" era anyway.

When their self righteous ideologies don't fit the reality of modern problems, they will drag down western society. All the dopes that have taken them too seriously but are the only voice in the room will be wondering around crying and no productive spirit will replace them.

The only thing that could destroy America is the kind of negativity Hillary and these "celebrities" are creating to try and turn society hostile against a new order/spirit.

If Africa/Mexico/ME want to be America, then they needs to go do that. In those places.

>bono

literally who

The Song for Someone vid makes me cri evritim. Woody Harrelson 100% loves Trump.

I'm a fan as well.
Some of their music is insanely ahead of their time.
It all went downhill went they stopped experimenting with electronic stuff.

>this is from 1991 and doesn't even sound remotely dated
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Oh3mlGHEc

Literally everyone likes this song, so don't try and be edgy and say you don't like it.

>Bono
Sweet. All of Ireland confirmed for now very, VERY pro-Trump.

See those earrings? New Orleans cops call those "pull tabs."

I lost my virginity to this song. Still bones me up.

BUT I STILLLLLLLLL
HAVENT FOUND
TRUMPS NUMBERS HIT THE FLOOR

Dont liberals want to destroy America since its so evil? America literally invented slavery and is killing black men present day.

Fucking faggot

>hysterical lecture

the laughter was never more forced