White People HATE Thread

Why are white people such whiney hypocritical little faggot bitches?

>Gun control
Whites
>Liberalism
Whites
>Women rights
Whites
>LBGT
Whites

You fuckers are pathetic, you bitches and moan when non-whites have children, yet you fags aren't having children yourselves.

Also you cry about the Jews, and yet you let them brainwash your women, import niggers/muslims in your countries, and control your banks.

Pathetic, all these "day of the rope" claims are nothing but meaningless threats.

YOU DESERVE GENOCIDE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking whites always making others look bad. Fuck them!!

CHECKED

actually

(((WHITES)))

That can all be boiled down to
>Women
Though

pic related, its op

options field filled out

>t. pathetic white beta cucked faggot who watches anime and probably has a backlog, which probably includes some magical girl series

Oh look, it's faggot OP again

>Gun control
Jews
>Liberalism
Jews
>Women rights
Jews
>LBGT
Jews

get the fuck out if you don't like it you cackfaced monkey invader... oh but you won't now will you?

Prick

I agree, every degeneracy in the world grew first and was promoted (and sometimes imposed) globally by europeans and americans, mainly their artistic, political and economic elites, and then pol fagily turns around and blames muh jews

/thread

Soon

Non-white here. I agree with everything you said. If it wasn't for the chimp-out that was completely caused by white people themselves, they wouldn't be so cucked. At least the japs have managed to preserve their culture even with lower birthrates. Whites are so cucked its pathetic.
they are only there because you let them.
>claim to be the best race on earth
>get cucked by jews

>Freudian Slip

Sup cuck

And you just stand there and take it in the ass like a good goy.

It's obvious the Jews are the master race.

Fuck off gunless bitchboi. Get ready to be beheaded in the street like your faggot soldiers.

reminder all non whites are subhuman subhuman subhuman subhuman subhuman subhman subhuman

What i meant to say: If it wasn't for the chimp-out that was ww2 completely caused by white people themselves, they wouldn't be so cucked.

jeez that blond bitch has some huge tits there

>Why are white people such whiney hypocritical little faggot bitches?

We are diseased, the disease is called jew.

>claims that non-whites are subhuman
>gets cucked into extinction and has his countries invaded

Wow so this is the "power" of the white race!

Berlin was overflowing with child prostitution before Hitler came to power. We've been here before.

We'll see how it works out. Lets hope the jews lose.

Hope is all you have.

Good luck.

Obviously the inferior races cannot recognise the Jew. Niggers are a deviation of ape, they should have all been killed during the colonisation of Africa to support human evolution.

Remove all ytes from my country please

underwire

>blacks whine about 250 year old slavery conspiarcy and chimp out about everything

shut your fucking little cunt mouth

now stop sliding this thread

when the chimpouts comes you'll be on your own you fucking neckbeard !

>Vault
GET TO IT

please give me ur bic dic daddy

Go back to Cred Forums
Mods delet this thread for breaking rule 1

We are the reason you are living in a moderately civilised society with modern commodities you fucking nigger

I like this thread. We should have more of these white boy hating threads.

My own contribution to this thread is that white boys are inferior. These melanin deficient mutants will wilt under intense sunlight. Ever see a white boy in any place where the temp is over 30 degree centigrade. His life is suffering

Wow OP what a great thread. The brain power you must have summoned up to conjure this thread is unparalleled.

I can only expect you are nigger or chimpanzee. I suspect that you are a nigger.

>Gun control
Jews
>Liberalism
Jews
>Women rights
Jews
>LBGT
Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y