What makes people defend Islam?

What makes people defend Islam?

but arabs counts as white according to the FBI

>ignorance of history
Here is the history between Islam and the West before the first crusade

>622: 'Start' of Islam
>634-634: Invasion of Eastern Roman Empire (Levant/Syria)
>639-642: Invasion of Eastern Roman Empire (Egypt)
>670-742: Invasion of Eastern Roman Empire (North African Cities)
>674-678: First Muslim Siege of Constantinople
>711-721: Invasion Of Visigothic Hispania (Spain)
> Invasion Of Gaul (France)
>717-718: Second Muslim Siege of Constantinople
>732: Battle of Tours
>827-828: Invasion Of Crete
>827-902: Invasion of Sicily

>8th Century: End of the first 'Tide' of Conquest

>1065: Seljuk invasion of Georgia
>1068: Second Seljuk Invasion of Georgia
>1071: Seljuk Invasion of Anatolia
>1073: Seljuk Conquest of Ankara
>1074: Seljuk Conquest of Jerusalem, End of pilgrimages

>1095: Urban II calls for the first Crusade
>1099: Reconquest of Jerusalem: Establishment of The Kingdom Of Jerusalem
>1119: Knights Templar are founded

That would not surprise me.

Plz keep me posted, it's entertaining.
There is literally no one so fucking retarded and entitled in my circle of friends so I enjoy watching a good bantz once in a while

I don't know if he can go on for much longer, he's a literal fedora wearing apple drone.

Is the answer black people?

one man one vote was a mistake

>says "lets both avoid labelling"
>the only one labelling

what the

Why are what people being weird and retarded? I don't know, let's check, why don't we?

OH LOOK, IT'S THE SAME FUCKING ANSWER AS ALL THE OTHER TIMES, PIC RELATED.

It's anti-kike.

My thoughts.
He stopped replying now, if he does it and the thread's still up, I'll post it.
Feel free to make this a general anti-islam thread now

also they dont count work place violence

Liberals want to protect underdogs. Muslims fit the description perfectly. Their religion encourages deception towards outsiders. Most people are retarded. Makes perfect sense that there would be lots of chucks defending their enemy based on these facts.

Lol chucks... Thanks obama

Getting too lazy to block out names.

Keep us posted user

and you fucked up, i hope that your facebook account is fake or something, becuase if you re really posting your real name on this website filled with shills,bots, dataminers, the cia,the nsa and the fbi it means you re an idiot.

Couldn't the CIA/NSA/FBI find me through my IP and other nonsense? I've posted stuff like this before, years ago.

they dont bother searching for your ip unless you post some threat, but now they have your name for free

M8 don't show your powerlevel especially on Kikebook

He's already on chadbook so it's not like he was safe to begin with. Personal info on Cred Forums isn't very smart but most of the time nothing bad happens because of it.
However if someone sent a screenshot to some antifa/liberal group prepare to lose your job

The petro-dollar.

The Dems have basically convinced them to support Islam in order to maintain Saudi support for the petro-dollar.

The liberals are actively fighting for the very thing they think they're fighting against.

I crossed that line a long time ago.

>facebook "debates"

Find out where he lives or works and go and shoot him to death. And then shoot yourself in the face.

Sounds like something a Muslim would do.

Post more, this is entertaining

and it's over.

Wouldn't this also apply to the iraq/afghanistan occupation? I'm pretty sure we were being killed by terrorists there.

He went boom, just like the people he's defending.

Life imitating art

I liked the color blocks desu I lost who was whom like 4 times. Got it, but kinda confusing if I don't know anyone. Still, thanks for posting.

Islam is the ideological representstiom of poverty and leftists view on poor people is that they have been robbed by the rich while folk. Therefore Christianity is evil and islam is good because apparently you are more virtuous when you are poor and degenerate like Islam and Niggers.

It always is, no matter the subject.