Why did we really go to war with Iraq in 2003?

Why did we really go to war with Iraq in 2003?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oil.

good goy

Jews to weaken middle east
oil was a reward
youtube.com/watch?v=72Nadeovs4c&feature=youtu.be

It was worth the try

Panic.
After 9/11 we couldn't afford not to take every threat seriously.
Saddam was just shady enough, bellicose enough, and uncooperative enough to make us think that he posed a credible danger to us and our allies.

Regional destabilization and to protect the petrodollar.

Isreal

This is irrefutably, seriously fucking dumb enough give people migraines.

please expand senpai

KUWAITS oil desu

Not
I didn't mean to quote this user

Bluepilled as hell.

It's lack of pussy that fucks countries up. Lack of pussy is the root fucking cause of all global instability. If more hajis were getting quality pussy, there'd be no reason for us to come over here and fuck 'em up like this! Cause a nut-bustin' haji is a happy haji.

The Jews

A stupid belief that removing the evil bad men out there would free the oppressed tanned american citizens under their rule. Also oil, but people forget the former was the largest part.

You have to be 18 to post here. This shit is so stupid you've got be 15 not knowing this much of what you're talking about

Why do we ever go to war against non-existential threats? It's just power projection. We were waving our dick so the rest of the world remembered how big it was, especially important after the embarrassment of 9/11

for the same reason you invaded Libya and Syria.

you guys really dont like it when other countrys bypass the US dollar, huh?

Because Iraq didn't accept US currency for oil and didn't let the Rothchilds control their banks

Even the people that gave the order dont know.
Also sage

A number of stuff, included I think are things like>>>

>Resources like>>>
>Oil
>Gold
>To force them to switch their oil trade back to USD to protect the petrodollar
>We have to be at war with something all the time anyway
>And just to destabilize and occupy the middle easy

The ultimate aim is Iran, but we need to destroy it's allies first.

Hello uncommon flag.

>We were waving our dick so the rest of the world remembered how big it was, especially important after the embarrassment of 9/11

If you really cared about avenging 9/11 you'd have flattened Saudi Arabia since that is where are the hijackers were from.

Saddam was an enemy of Israel like Gaddafi and Iran so you went full good goy. And as has been said oil and petrodollar.

It was on the list.

were you even alive then?

also reasons

to get whites killed i'd say

because somethink about 2 towers and the fact that killing mudslimes is fun

Americans make the best War films and there hadn't been a good one since Vietnam. Still waiting for my Fallujah black hawk down or Restrepo Platoon. Generation Kill was great but I want to see media about insurgency, Saddams army was weak as fuck.

why oh why?
hmmmmmmmmmmm.......

How much rip fuel have you ingested?

I'm going to go with shady Israel workings on this one. The US got absolutely nothing of value out of the Iraq war, not a damn thing.

It wasn't about avenging 9/11, it was about showing the world our military strength. The target was incidental, Saddam was just drew the short straw.

America and the UK were great at war when the secondary objective was to scare the russians. Using such exessive force agains compitent first world countries like japan and germany is intimidating. After WW2 we should not have bothered with korea, nam, afganistan and iraq. We should have invaded Finland. Its a first world country and they were compitent to the point that we would probaby fail.

Accellerationism

>left Iraq in a worse state than when you went in with a new extremist terrorist group taking over

It's not impressive taking out some shitty third world army then leaving the country in ruins to be taken over by even worse people. Iraq was a failure.

Ray, please shut up.