Le high birthrates are a good thing meme

Cred Forums loves to hate on based Japan because of their low birthrates. Truth is, Japan has taken the ultimate redpill. They understand that simply reproducing for the sake of reproducing leads to lower genetic quality. This is why Japanese genetics are so superior in terms of intelligence, innovation, creativity, and longevity.

If we were to assume that high birthrates are a good thing, wouldn't Africa, India, and Mexico be prosperous nations today? Instead they are third world shitholes, because any moron with shit genes can go out and reproduce.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4035819/japan-university-liberal-arts-humanities-social-sciences-cuts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> India
Super Power 2020

>hurr it's only one of the other
The point is that, at this point in the world's development, we should be aiming for replacement-level birth rates (2.00). Higher birthrates simply exacerbate the overpopulation issue, and significantly lower birthrates open up their own host of potential problems.

What about fewer and fewer workers footing the bill for the entitlement spending of more and more old folk? Seems bad.

why should we even let the lower races breed

I act like a nigger 24 kids with 12 women.

the problem is thanks to being a welfare state
the whitey got themselves trapped in a hole where growth and richness must be maintained at all costs to feed to old people

idk what is japan's welfare burden
but since most of asians work till death if possible (i literally see 85 y/o food vendors), i doubt the crash will hurt, or any

>lower birthrates open up their own host of potential problems.
Such as?
Not hating, but I cannot genuinely imagine a single bad side effect to less population.

the answer is to colonize other countries and build megacities so you dont have to mix with the local people. japan should be doing it, china is already starting in africa, and all white or formerly white nations should do it. colonization, thats the true red pill.

economics you fucking retard. the same goes for op. sage this garbage thread.

Not an argument.

What about this:

>smaller workforce
>lower taxes
>smaller economic base
>ageing populations put a greater strain on health services
>smaller armies
>etc etc

I know Mexico is basically a failed state at this point but try and use your brain.

lower market size - company growth restricted without significant (globalism-fueled) exports and investments outside
lower government revenue - government projects restricted, stuff like free healthcare can be removed (oversea branches of companies usually don't pay taxes to home country)

>They understand that simply reproducing for the sake of reproducing

t. economic chimpanzee

(con't)
this stuff can only be countered in a homogenous society or if it acts like one
the older people (boomers) need to take a hit to pave the way for their younger people's culture (possibly Japan?)

in multicultural societies, there is no strong culture, hence "immigrate away and feed me" (whole of EU, probably US too)

Caring for the elderly is a very small portion of healthcare spending across all countries. The biggest spending is always the chronically ill.

>smaller workforce
All workforce shrinks as consequence of automation.
>lower taxes
Lower spending from the government on stupid pointless projects. This made them cut funding to liberal arts colleges
time.com/4035819/japan-university-liberal-arts-humanities-social-sciences-cuts/
>smaller economic base
More stable.
>ageing populations put a greater strain on health services
Se above.
>smaller armies
Armies are mostly leeches nowadays. Governments often allows terrorism to happen to justify the defense budget.

Less people = lower housing prices = higher standard of living.

Furthermore it's an Island the size of California with half of the US population on it.

They NEED this decrease.

japan could do with losing a lot of people in truth, as could many European nations. Once the perfect population quota is realized via population control it should be left just so. And no darkies or whatnot should be a part of it

People who push for higher birthrates welcome overpopulation in a shrinking job market to drive competition up and keep wages at slave level by driving desperation. This is the "economic problem" people talk about. Lower birthrates are good for the worker, bad for the jew at the top.

You've put up some interesting arguments.

Automation does seem to create a lot of useless people, and that's a problem. And I won't disagree with your assertions about government spending and elderly healthcare until I look at the numbers.

Smaller armies, though, is something I take exception to. I know that in my country's military, there's lots of wasteful spending. But if you don't have a good army, you need an ally who does. Otherwise, someone is going to take advantage of your weakness. And if someone is looking out for you, you owe them.

Still, interesting food for thought. Everything political in my country is wrapped up in pushing immigration, and immigration increases the population growth, so.. I guess it's worth thinking about twice.

It's treated like common knowledge here that Japan is fucked, though.

/Thread.