Massive Media Matters Money Laundering Scheme

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/

This is the culmination of over 2 months of my work.

This article proves, with close to absolute certainty, that David Brock, founder of CTR and Media Matters, is using his organizations to launder money.

The data referenced here was pulled from IRS Tax Returns and records submitted to the FEC. There is no circumstantial evidence. There is no hearsay evidence. Everything referenced is raw, verifiable data pulled straight from government records. This is as good as it gets.

This is a mammoth sized dump - I can't understate just how big of a story this is.

Post this far and wide and make sure that Reddit doesn't steal credit for this like they did with Hillary's IT guy.

We're using #MediaMattersMoneyLaundering or #MoneyLaunderingMatters for this

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.

Bumping this.

People would rather shitpost about frogs and "greenscreen" glitches than MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF MONEY LAUNDERING EVIDENCE.

Yeah, it is terrible. Cred Forums has become Cred Forums tier almost.

BAAAMP
Read the articles, this is impressive as fuck user. I hope this destroys their hopes and dreams and MSM picks it up fast

pretty fucking interesting. i just read the whole thing.

tl;dr: Brock runs a nonprofit that accepts donations. It says it only takes a 12.5% cut and that the rest of your money goes to doing the work you want. But actually, Brock takes closer to a 33% cut, at least. That's fraud(ulent).

I have to go to work now, hopefully the thread stays up until when I get back. This is pretty big.

You know this board is for keeping teenagers (white mostly) of going out and think, right?

Media matters is Soros and Satan baby, even Glen Beck (before going insane, or during) exposed the whole network, and we're talking 20+ big NGO's in US only, plus hundreds of them worldwide.

Better stick with Reddit, most of them nobody cares about stealing anyone's mojo there, and there is a big chance some media guy will actually read it.

Bumping to keep this thread alive

ahhh.. who cares about grammar and syntax when you have 10 l of beer on board (you imperial faggots make the math)

I have no idea if this is real but I appreciate the work. Have a bump.

Thanks, it was days and days of work.

DON'T LET REDDIT STEAL THE CREDIT.

THIS WAS A 4/POL/ OPERATION.

Made a tweet with your link. I don't know if it will spread, but least your work won't be in vain

Please elaborate
Who is who and who did what

I'll email this to my senator and representative. Idk how to send it to the trump campaign but good job user, hopefully you don't kill yourself anytime soon.

is this real

I'm too tired to understand this right now, hopefully I see another thread at some later point.

bump

Dont have time to get into this cuz im driving but have a bump

"my work" translation "i smoked weed and watched alex jones everyday"

water filter bump

wtf is a water filter bump, never heard that one before

you just asked the wrong question kid

expect me

uhh.. im into it

all this super male vitality has me rock hard

wait, ctr are crooked? I thought ctr was love, ctr was life

my dreams are now shittered

I hope you proud of self OP!

whyyyy?

Bamp. CTR BTFO

Lurking

He literally looks the same, just with his gut sucked in.

>reddit getting credit wasn't a Cred Forums gold operation
Good job user

It kills me that this is actual important shit and nobody here cares.

Fuggit, BUMP.

it's cool dude, it's been up for long enough for doc bro to get it.

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE/edit#gid=0

for whomever doesn't have it

mike yankee delta india charlie kilo

The fuck are you doing browsing Cred Forums while driving you madman

Welcome to neo-pol

It's okay, we're getting the message out, just remember:

REDDIT DOESN'T GET DA CREDDIT

bump