Whats so bad about globalism Cred Forums

Everyone gets treated just as bad as everyone else except the ruling class of course, everyone fallows the same rules, no individualism to stsrt wars, racism dies, i don't see the issue so please tell me why globalism is so bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXfym3Mf5-A
youtu.be/5LAwJDA_DB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats what i thought

given that Cred Forums is pro-Russia and Russia is trying to influence the politics of every nation on Earth nothing. Face it russia is the real final boss not soros

Whats so bad abouy russia if they're just doing what soros is doing?

what will the rules be?

isn't individualism (if thats even a word) a good thing?

Will racism die or will it get 1000% worse

when you make every one equal, wheres the middle ground? do you make successful learned white guys (for example) as uncivilised as the people of say Somalia OR do you make the Somalians (for an example) all into high flying suit wearing billionaires

how does religion fit into all of this?

saged

>everyone fallows the same rules

But they won't.

From yesterday's show:
youtube.com/watch?v=SXfym3Mf5-A

> Audience laughs

If everyone is treated equally bad then there will be no racism because then whites will know what its like to be treated as a black. Being and individual is good thing until its not. And religion will be replaced with people worshipping government to save them a real entity not a imaginary friend telling people to kill others because their book says so.

So far no one has come up with a real argument against it just like everything else on Cred Forums you guys never have real arguments. Face it globalism is better than nationalism.

Because it's a delusion. It's all build on the premise that we can co-exist together and become on big homogenous group, we can't. If multiculturalism isn't working on nation-level, why should it globally?

Because racists aren't welcoming them and that causes people to lash out with suicide bombings and truck killing sprees. The bigots and racists do it to themselves.

fucking delete your thread and then kill yourself

In the words of your cult leader "not an argument"

>If multiculturalism isn't working on nation-level, why should it globally?

When the only ones left alive are Muslims, it will work.

youtu.be/5LAwJDA_DB0

Destroys diversity ;^ )

>When the only ones left alive are Muslims, it will work.
It won't lead to world peace either, because sunni-shia feud.

Diversity by mixing and making everyone the same is the only way to make globalism happen. Its needed.

Globalism gives the global elite too much power. They're not gonna save you, they don't give a fuck about you. They'll turn you into a slave, or kill you off if there's deemed too many people on the planet. It's a nightmare scenario for the common man.

thats an order, not an argument

Why is it needed?

Cred Forums never has real arguments. Just give in your little island is already lost.

Totalitarism only works in a globalized world.

Your argument is based entirely off of an appeal to emotion with being an unproved claim.

Haze yourself for being this stupid.

Because when you mix everyone and make them all the same there is no diversity. No individuals claiming to be one thing that goes against another and sparks a war. IQs normally default to the lower parents IQ and when mixed with people of darker skin there won't be as many intellectuals coming up with harmful thoughts about individualism that can spark wars.

it's designed to protect corporations from democratic regulation

abandon thread dude

Pretty low quality stuff here OP, not really interesting or entertaining. I'm not sure of your goal but I am sure you fell terribly short

Appealing to emotion is how you win the masses. People are stupid expecially in groups. Appeal to emotion rather than critical thinking and they can just give in by saying they thought what they were doing was right and they had the best of intentions.

The people who made that video are traitors to their country

My goal is to get you nazis to see why globalism is better than nationalism

You never answered my point.

>everyone fallows the same rules, no individualism to stsrt wars, racism dies
false flag
The opposite of globalism is not those things. go away, if i clicked your thread it is propably a 1 post by this ID

Again with the low quality posts... You know this is a board for discussion right? You say something, then we say something back, but unfortunately you are not interested in what we have to say. So why, may I ask, should we be interested in what you have to say?

The major incentive to stop globalism is so that your dad loses out on a ton of profit next year and your parasite family starves to death.

>no individualism to stsrt wars

whatshillsactuallybelieve.jpeg

Most people globally are shit and have extremely low IQs.

In usual Globalist practice, corporations manufacture and produce in the poorest countries where they pay slave wages and operate in unregulated conditions. Then they sell to the richest countries, all without paying any penalties for decreasing local jobs and the domestic economy- pocketing the difference they would have paid to first world employees. Asian countries grow economically powerful while the domestic markets and middle class shrinks but the corporations grow rich and powerful. There's not only an economic benefit, its also power- corporate elite have all the money and everyone else gets ruined. Only Pajeet is happy because, for example he made $2 instead of 2 cents, picked out of an American workers $20 with the rest to executives and shareholders. These are who funds Hillary's campaign. Trump will apply tariffs against these corporations to prevent the loss of American jobs and they dont want that. Globalism101 I know but thats whats up rn

Because so far there has been no argument against it and you're no different. No argument.

Do tell what the opposite of globalism is

They really are, I get high blood pressure everytime somebody posts this.

Please stop this I don't want to die from a heart attack at 20

(Part 2)
Since the Globalist agenda is clear to many people, they fund efforts to bring "immigrants" into the first-world, now a catch-all term for immigrants, illegal immigrants or refugees into the country. Since the third world economies havw grown, they expect better wages so its feasible to bring them here (starting with STEM professions that would pay the highest wages to Americans) and that also increases the power aspect since 'immigrants" will likely start off as low-wage poor Americans for several generations. So now they can claim "made in America" and Pajeet for example makes $6 as a low-income American instead of the now $4 he made at home. Its globalist financial mathematics disguised as social justice. The target is to reduce wages for the existing American middle class by creating a newer and poorer one made up of fresh 'immigrants" and that is what a Hillary presidency is engineered for. The only enemy with any power against this way of doing business is now Donald Trump.