Reminder 73% of voters will watch the debate

Reminder 73% of voters will watch the debate.
Reminder Hillary has never gone up against a Titan like Trump the closest was Tray Gowdy and she got destroyed.
If she has a coughing fit Trump will be the next president of the United States. Trump is getting into her head.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-b-7tP7IW5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NQE1Q1NILfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tEixtZU19fw
youtu.be/g9l6ouupdfI
youtube.com/watch?v=_soeyHVrawY
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
youtube.com/watch?v=Un3OhYs-tCE
youtube.com/watch?v=woHtuw_xtcc
youtube.com/watch?v=CevzIXAtX2g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VE8vKLEK6A8
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html?postshare=7751474381637324&tid=ss_tw
youtube.com/watch?v=71-tMMtVWMI
youtu.be/XrS0s30wx5k
youtube.com/watch?v=YHL_Bk60F_4
youtu.be/2qK_gO965xU?t=4m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=VYS1RLuYQKo
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/10/leaked-document-says-2000-men-allegedly-assaulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve/
youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good, she should be worried, if she collapses all's trump has to do is pretend to care about it and pretend to worry and he looks like the good guy when she "comes back" and shit talks him he looks even better while she looks like the raging cunt that she is

Americans should make sure that she get's a fucking seizure at the debate. You just need 5 people to talk to her at once.

I exchange emails with an old lefty who says he is keeping an open mind until the debates, but has ruled out Trump.

>Then wtf are you keeping an open mind for? You know Johnson and Stein won't be in the debates, right?

"I'll see how Clinton handles herself and If I don't see what I can support, I'll consider another, but not Trump !
Enough on this. Let's revisit after the first debate."

And he knows about the email server, perjury, clinton foundation. Denies benghazi but still. This is what we're dealing with here.

If Clinton's endless lying didn't do it for them by now, nothing they see in the debates in gonna change their mind.

What will you be playing during the debate?
youtube.com/watch?v=-b-7tP7IW5Q

No more nice and friendly rigged sanders debates. Trump is going to expose Hillary in front of millions and she knows it. She will fold like a deck of cards.

Independents and blue dems.

youtube.com/watch?v=NQE1Q1NILfQ
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER!

The bigger you are the harder you fall.

Drumpf is gonna fall and your tears will be delicious.

>Drumpf is gonna fall

Some of them have been conditioned by the media to hate Trump past the point of no return. As long as they don't vote for Clinton, it doesn't matter.

You need to lean heavy on Clinton's war crimes like I do with my lefty friends, which is actually an important issue for me as well. I show them tweets by Jill Stein.

It will be an evisceration of Clinton

Imagine this playing if the jews ever forced a war between the US and Russia

reminder that they are watching to see if Trump will make fun of her

The best to use is Wikileaks. I'm a little hesitant to post leaks around though. I don't want to be put on watch lists.

Improved version for extra butthurt.

Jill 'Bantzmaster' Stein strikes again

They will pump her full of codeine before they risk a coughing attack. Look for her to be drowsy and lowe energy. Or loopy if they pump her with amphetamine to counter that.

Hillary's going to be so pumped full of amphetamines at the debates that she's going to reveal her true form.

Try shillforJill then to take away her votes.

Trump has never done well in a debate which worries me because the first presidential debate is on Monday ;_;

He needs to win the first 2 to have shot at winning. Maybe we should make KEK an offering?

He should have some lozenges on hand to offer her

i'd never vote for her, but it's a damn shame she's not in debates for this reason alone

youtube.com/watch?v=tEixtZU19fw

>High as a kite Hilary dominates trump in the debate and is set for a landslide
>Dies 10 minutes after coming off stage of a huge heart attack from all the drugs.

topkek
good work user

He does fine actually.

youtu.be/g9l6ouupdfI

When this jeb rape happened I remember people actually saying

"whats Trump doing?!?!"
"Hes getting made!"

lol

I knew a guy who used to mix opiates and amphetamines. Great coder but trying to talk to him was like attempting a Turing test on a speak & spell.

>Fast-talking shit-slinging Hillary destroys Trump in the span of 60 seconds, chugs two rebullbulls, pounds them on her head, stage dives into crowd, everyone moves before she hits the floor and dies while shitting herself

Not sure if you've ever tried debating someone while high on uppers. In your head, it sounds like you're absolutely dominating and you think you're the greatest orator the world has ever known. Everyone else around you just thinks you're an overly boisterous idiot that struggles to chain two coherent sentences together.

>be anyone else
>work while sick
>OMG HE'S SUCH AN AMAZING HARD WORKER

>be hillary
>OMG SHE'S SO TERRIBLE!!213

Nice double standard drumpf drones, I will drink your tears you just watch

mad*

auto correct

>Be dying old hag
>Run for president

I know this is hard for you to understand, never having done it before, but at real jobs you need to be able to work.

Sorry to say but she is not going to get destroyed.

If she does its by what she says out of her own mouth.

Let me give you a run down of what Trump plans to say

>I WILL BE THE BEST PRESIDENT
>HAVE THE BEST PEOPLE
>WIN SO MUCH

Now imagine this shit stretched out to 9 15 minute bursts? Hes fucked. He better start getting specific with his answers or else people are going to buttfuck him hard post debate.

If trump, any of his advisers, or his son is reading this here are my recommendations for this debate;

>Trump will most likely have some form of "racist" thrown out at him, if he argues against refugees. He needs to ask "Refugee's turned Sweden into the rape capital of the EU, believe me, I'm all for trying to do the right thing and help our neighbours (Dat religious subtext though) but if we're punished for it like they are? Hillary, I'm not looking to argue over this, but instead, I want to ask you how would you propose we prevent that from happening to us? I've proposed stronger borders and border control, but apparently that's racists. I need to know, and I'm sure many other citizens need to know, what's your plan for this?"
>Leave the emails issues alone until she tries something underhanded and dirty, only bring it up then.
>Do not question her health right away. Instead throw question and question at her policies. Her plans, the logistics behind them, how they are going to be implemented. Compare her policies to real case studies of similar policies being implemented and failing. (probably short notice for this one as it requires research).
>Definitely turn and point to ultra-progressives such as Germany, and Sweden. Make an allegory or metaphor about those countries being unequivocal "people pleasers" and "nice guys". Say there is being good, and nice, and then there is lacking a spine and being taken advantage of.
>Make a theme of Germany's and Swedens' politicians being traitors who sold out the safety of their citizens just to "show off" tolerance.
>Point to the french PM, and Londons musie mayor who both have stated "Get used to terrorism". Ask if that's okay, question if it would be right for us to then turn around and say "get used to islamophobia, or blacklash for terrorism". Say that it's not, it's never okay and measures should be taken to prevent it.
1/2

Damn, Trump's march to nomination has been like watching a lion take out a herd of wildebeest one at a time, not for food but simply because it can.

These are the kind of fucking posts we need on this board

Shadilay brother

Andrea Mitchell's is a cunt.

>the closest was Tray Gowdy and she got destroyed.

ooo, link?

Can I have fuck in that grill?

Watch his Republican primary debates. Every single candidate was out for his blood and he was able to pick them off as they haemorrhaged money to try and destroy him.

Meanwhile, Hillary went up against an ineffective communist and only won with the help of super delegates. She's going to be in a very lonely position while the full force of Trump is turned on her and she'll wither like a dead tree in a forest fire. It's going to almost be cruel.

I take it you missed Hillary's Alt-Right speech, the one she was two hours late for before calling everyone not voting for her racist bigots for 30 minutes before getting sleepy.

youtube.com/watch?v=_soeyHVrawY

2/2

Lastly, the appeal to the enemy;
>"I'm not against muslims, I'm not. Not the american ones, not the ones who migrated here for work, for a safe place to raise a family, their children. Not our neighbours. But we need to seriously see the distinction between the american Muslim community, who are working so hard to prove the stereotypes wrong. Who try to be friendly. We need to see the distinction between them, and the refugees who burned down Dusseldorf's refugee centre for better accommodations. The refugees who attacked women en-masse in Germany n new years eve, the ones who spat in Sweden's face after the Swedish were generous enough to help, the ones who turned it into a rape capital where parents worry about their children being molested if they go swimming in anything less than a burhkini. These people are not just a threat to use, they are a threat to the american Muslims, they will destroy their reputation. You call me a Nazi for saying this, but real Nazi's would come out of the woodwork, and they wouldn't see this distinction between american Muslims and refugees. We need to put ALL Americans first.

this. fuck that shit.

But don't forget the media will still say she won even if she dies on stage.

Don't forget how a cartoon frog perturbed her so much that she bade a staffer write an entire article about it that ended up coming off as completely fucking deranged.

The MSM has cried wolf so much by this point that it would probably hurt her more:
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

That's 100000% what needs to be done.

Good to see another forensics wiz on these boards.

>Hillary, I'm not looking to argue over this, but instead, I want to ask you how would you propose we prevent that from happening to us? I've proposed stronger borders and border control, but apparently that's racists. I need to know, and I'm sure many other citizens need to know, what's your plan for this?"

That's not Trump, that's some pathetic Bernie-tier cuckold. Instant turn-off.

im so fucking hype for this debate. this entire board is going to be debate threads and they're all going to be moving too fast to even pay attention. and if hillary has an episode live on air it's literally going to be the most dramatic thing caught on television since 9/11.

100M people watching. hillary has to be nervous as fuck. meanwhile trump is playing mind games with her on twitter right now. 100M people watching is exactly where trump wants to be and exactly where hillary doesnt want to be. it will be 90 minutes of pure insanity.

"Girl"

>"""""work"""""" while sick
>entails sitting still in ~80 degree weather for 2 hours
>still can't do it

Stay deluded

This. A lot of Americans have no idea about New Years Eve in Germany. Our media didn't cover it.

She looked agitated at the CiC forum and that had a fraction of the pressure of the debates. It's less about what you say, than how you say it.

Clinton will break.

She has no idea what she's stepping in to.

>"But we have to do it in a respectful way, not pointing fingers."
She said this at her alt-right speech. Shes going to play defencively and try paint Trump as overly aggressive. He will probably destroy her if all other things are equal, but CNN hosting the debates, the chips are stacked against Trump.

She's also so low energy in debates that she makes ¡Yeb! look like a speed freak. Training for a Trump debate with Sanders is like training for a marathon by standing around at a NYC memorial.

She's actually practicing against Trump lookalikes and getting pointers from the guy who ghostwrote Art of the Deal.

>practicing against Trump lookalikes

This is so fucking stupid that I want to believe.

I love this image: she's so terrified of the man that she has to use exposure therapy to keep from pissing clean through her incontinence pad. All the while, never realising that it's not the face of the man that manners, it's the force of will behind it.

t. V for Vendetta

I was more thinking Usual Suspects.

can we just get a debate where we put trump against trump lookalikes? it will be higher energy than anything clinton can put forward

>She's actually practicing against Trump lookalikes
sounds pretty creepy. also sounds like she's dishing out a lot of money to people that are only going to give her a false sense of confidence. she's not going to be ready

But Hillary will have the full backing of the moderators AND the audience. Normies are going to eat that shit up and get to the polls to defeat "literally Hitler".

Yep, this is like getting a weak spar partner and giving yourself a false sense of ability for the real fight

As I said, watch the early Republican debates. He was getting booed left, right and centre while the moderators were cradling Yeb et al.'s balls

The audience cannot clap or make any noise during a presidential debate.

I'll laugh if trump tries to make her have epileptic seizers

user the audience has to remain silent during the presidential debates. The moderators are a problem.

kek

They'll have to work very hard to disguise their handholding of Hillary.

trump getting booed by the entire auditorium. what does trump do? he calls out the lobbyists and the donors and points out that they were the only ones that got tickets. then

>all i have with me is my wife and my son

for me it was one of the most powerful and memorable moments from the debates.

Anderson Cooper will be the least shitty. The others are fucking terrible.

Video?

I'm the biggest trump supporter in Utah and I'm very nervous for the debates. I feel trump might not be able to answer in depth questions about his policies. I feel all its going to take is one person to say "well how is X going to work when Y?"

I guess I'm scared that he hasn't thought about all the possibilities of his policies, like the wall for example. He is so adamant but I worry that he hasn't thought everything through all the way and you know the moderators are going to lay into him.

yea, i was talking about the primary debate. not about how audience involvement would impact the presidential debate

Fuck off concern troll.

Gotta love this...

You already browse Cred Forums. Don't worry about watchlists due to wikileaks lel

Hillary will be stress tested to the max. Her heart may explode. That's alot of stress for a sickly 70 year old woman who will have to stand for 2 hours. Trump 2016!

>be anyone else
>work while sick
>get co workers sick
>co workers hate you

if you are sick, stay the fuck away from people.

this is like the shittiest obvious form of troll

Reminder that Trump was able to go the distance against Ted Cruz, who by all accounts is one of the greatest political debaters in US history.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Un3OhYs-tCE

go to
>@24:00 for 2 min
>@29:30 for 15 seconds

When is this debate? Also is there a stream where i can watch it outside from US?

No its not. Don't you think the moderators will hound him on the wall policy? Or the vetting of Muslims?

Ameriburgers, bring (nazi)pepe boards to wave around, she will die instantly

That won't be allowed in a presidential debate.

They will cut his mic if he tries to speak over her

You can read it in detail on his site (why didn't you already). The man knows exactly what he's doing

>debating with a woman

just when i thought trump fellating obamas cock in live television was the lowest he could go...

We are counting on the normies

Top fucking kek I am literally listening to this soundtrack right now

>Drumpf (it was trumpf)
>sickos can change their gender but his great grandfather can't drop an f
shoo shoo

This nigger knows what's up

This would be ultimo

>She starts coughing and hacking, can't stop
>Trump reaches into his pocket to remove something
>crowd on edge
>"Lozenge?"
>uproarious laughter
>smugpepe.jpg

I don't really understand why people are worried about the debates. Trump managed to do just fine during the primaries despite everyone, including the moderators, being against him, an audience that was constantly booing him and MSM shitting all over him every time afterwards. And Hillary is fucking terrible at answering questions. I can't even imagine what she's gonna do if Trump will attack her even slightly on any of the bullshit she has done. He would literally have to do something campaign ruining like calling Obama a nigger on stage to look bad compared to her.

I hear jeb is going to be the third moderator

>people enjoy watching retardation instead of pondering political issues

more news at nine

The debates will be rigged in favor of Hillary.

The moderators will press Trump on specifics and numbers crunching.

If Trump answers the same way he did during the primaries he'll look horrible, regardless if there is shitflinging on the debate stage or not.

At best, they'll press Hillary on her health and Foundation scandals but that's a stretch.

So did assange really have nothing on hilldog, or is something big on the horizon?

They'll press her on how much she loves puppies and how much of a hero she is to have been born with a vagina.

He said he would save it for October/November, that's when it would do the most damage. If he does it too early the effects could wear off. If he does it right at the time of the debates she wont have time to create a counter argument and recover from the hit she will take in the polls

Rumors are he has something on Libya

Probably gonna release it next week

If this post is blessed, Shillary will choke to death during a debate and a frog will leap out of her dead mouth on live TV

I think the debate is gonna be fucking fantastic obviously, Trumps advantage is that he can go places politicians can't normally go. Couple that with his relentless aggression, charm, and Clintons neurotic and tense nature things look good for him in that regard. As to his policies, I know they aren't well developed in his head (fuck off with concern trolling, we all saw the primary debates, it's true) but I know he's all action and no talk so to speak, so he can get it done, I don't care if he can articulate it. What he can do, which is why I'm not worrying as much, is out maneuver her. "Mr Trump, how exactly will you make Mexico build the wall? How will it be built?"

"Look, it's gonna be built. No more Mr. Nice guy, I'm running to be president of AMERICA, not the world, unlike crooked Hillary. I will actually enforce the rules and use trade and tarriffs to take their money. Hillary is to WEAK to do that. She will crumble and let a million Syrians, who by the way, we don't know who the HELL they are, in to our country, ok?"

I think that would work and it seems succinct, but notice he didn't answer the question. The point is, the audience doesn't care, because it makes him look capable, and her weak. We're good famalam.

Doesnt get much bigger than Clinton and the political elite she represents. Her and people like her on both sides of the asile are scared of a man like Trump because he's an outsider and he's going to bring the years of lies and corruption inside Washington to an abrupt halt.

The elites are finally going to reap what they've sown.

Could you imagine a Jeb vs Hillary debate? It would actually bore people to death

I like Trump and believe he has all the ability needed to slam dunk this but I feel he is going to fuck this up. Like badly. I pray to fucking god that Pence is prepping him.

anyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=woHtuw_xtcc

Hillary is so fucking evil that only the most evil sounding villain themes suit her.

See I've always thought Trump did bad in the debates

Hillary lost every single one of her debates to a fucking cookie 75 year old communist. Every. Single. One. She rigged every single poll, and still got her ass handed to her. If it weren't for being in cahoots with the DNC, she would've lost.

And remember, Bernie REFUSED to grill her on any issue, like Benghazi, the e-mails, and her support of the Iraq war and creation of ISIS.

bernie literally anti-debated hillary

its like he was never running for president he was just proxy-fundraising for her

And the funny thing is is that he still won every single debate. He was actively trying to lose, and he still won.

Hillary is the exact opposite of personality.

I will vote for Trump if he delivers

Point out that Angela Merkel recently said if she could turn back the clock on refugees coming in she would. That's huge and could turn the tide of a debate. Could also point out that Hillary said she admired her before.

god I don't understand twitter speak (I know what Trump is saying obviously)
it's like another retarded language
why the fucking 140 character limit

youtube.com/watch?v=CevzIXAtX2g
Only the best

you germanics are so desilusional and pathetic

trump didn't do so well against megan kelly

this alopecious sperg will sputter against hitlery

>be evil old hag
>stroke out have seizures
>lost and confused most of the day
>still want to be president
kys ctr scum

The problem was her lies and duplicity surrounding the sickness. Since you're a leftist, I know that you're too dumb to apply reason.

She freaked out, took 2 weeks off, and came back with a dyke hair cut. I think Trump will be fine.

I wonder if Bill is actually a cuck and Shillary has literally been gangbanged by BBC. It's not too far a gamble, also if that's the case it would explain a lot.

They can't afford to, especially if they allow Clinton some leeway on the issue. Trump's followers are already convinced the media is out to get them, could you imagine how they'll get if they literally cut Trump off?

If it's anything like the debate on Fox News where they actually had graphs and numbers point out how ridiculous Trump's policies were he doesn't stand a chance.

She couldn't even last 10 minutes at that Q&A without getting angry and irritable.

I have no clue how she's going to last 2 fucking hours against Donald "The Nimble Navigator" Trump.

She may not have a health crisis, but I am 100% convinced she's going to have some kind of anger meltdown. Trump is just going to trigger her true personality for all the world to see.

That was so savage

I forgot how hard Jeb got stumped

Trump being on Jimmy Fallon is no longer news, you retard. That isn't the first actual google result. It's showing recent articles.

Yeah, Latins totally created a better world than Germanics. It's why all those short, stupid, ugly Germanics have to immigrate south into Latin lands.

All it would take is one question to get Trump stumbling based on what he's said previously

>Do you support continued efforts by the United States for nuclear nonproliferation?
or
>As president would you continue an effort toward nuclear nonproliferation?

This is gonna be so big, that they wish they could sell merch and make it a ppv

W-what happened?

>taking your disease to the workplace
Everyone fucking hates you and overall much less work gets done because everyone is sick. Fuck you.

Did Andrea Mitchell literally just correct the record?

Underrated post for the content. Checked.

Anyone thats worried about trump should remember that a brain dead nigger with a teleprompter was able to beat her.

This will be an easy cakewalk.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VE8vKLEK6A8

Pic unrelated.

Watching this live on Cred Forums was amazing.

Nobody could believe how vicious of a raping Jeb was getting.

If you didn't realize at that moment that Trump was going to be the next president, you're a lost cause.

And the (((source))) for the racism on Cred Forums and Pepe sited in her article, was trolling them.

He was a teenaged Jewish kid with a twitter account.

I can't make this shit up.

Stein is /OurWoman/

Great posts sir. I hope someone takes them and uses them as their own ideas in other threads (I will)

>#AMR

Dafuq is that?

This. It's the same effect as when you are drunk or high. You think you are brilliant. Everyone else just looks at you like you're an asshole.

Trump literally demolished all his opponents, sometimes 2 at time.

I know a lot of Berniefags and every single one is either voting for Stein, Johnson or not at all. I haven't seen excitement for Shillary from any of them. I know it's anecdotal evidence but I don't see her getting more than 10-15% of the bernout vote.

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html?postshare=7751474381637324&tid=ss_tw

>implying Trump will be able to cover his ass when this gets brought up

biggest resolution one i've seen right here m8

>implying she's not taking a week off for solid debate prep.
>Clinton camp literally offering cash (Clinton kinda Cash) for personal shit on drumpf
-she's gonna BTFO that orange baboon, just wait to see whose laughing shitlords

I really don't think Clinton wants to bring up charities.

>u r

Why do people still do this?

Which is why Trump will fail

Checked.

Yes, this also needs to be done.

Why?

Wherever the money comes from they do actually use it to help people. And the main donor to the clinton family foundation is the clintons, unlike Trump's.

go on youtube....they lways have live streams of the debates

>Refugee's turned Sweden into the rape capital of the EU
Christ. Cred Forums actually thinks a presidential candidate should say this in a debate.

CONNECT THIS TO MERKELS RECENT STATEMENTS

CLINTON JUST GOT BTFO

>implying Hillary won't make the (((audience))) spontaneously erupt with cheers despite the rule
-On TV, it will look like Hillary has won the first debate -bet

Apparently roger ailes is helping trump out. I pray to god that this is true

>work for germ infested retail
>only get 8 sick days per 6 months.
>everybody's constantly getting sick
>nobody can call out because they are maxed on sick days
>constantly catchin shit from co workers

>Wherever the money comes from they do actually use it to help people. And the main donor to the clinton family foundation is the clintons, unlike Trump's.

The clinton foundation has like a 90% overhead, and Bill Clinton gets a literal fucking salary from it

I have the same experience, except I also know one brainwashed idiot who is voting Hillary purely to stop Trump from winning. Which is funny because he fucking hates Hillary too.

Absolutely, because it's true, and a fact.
It's a very real threat to any nation, and acknowledging that, rather than sweeping it under the rug, is the ONLY way to ever work towards preventative measures.

When he asks about the Haiti money that was stole by Clinton Foundation it will kill her.

What do we need to do before this guy exposes the God Emperor? We can't just let him spread his lies and slander.

Unfortunately most of them will fall in line when it comes to the actual vote

I know Cred Forums is known to be out of touch, but holy shit.

>implying the moderator won't lob softballs at shillary all night and try to ask gotcha questions to trump

they're going to do everything they can to make trump look bad

I just want to see trump debunking every single lie she will tell

>YOU ARE AGAINST MEXICANS
>I never said that, I said illegal immigrants coming trough mexican border
>Can someone roll the clip when I said it?
*they watch the clip*
hillary got nothing to say
Trump becomes the next POTUS

One can dream

She is going to sperg out, possibly collapse, and then they'll bring in Michelle Obama to run.

youtube.com/watch?v=71-tMMtVWMI

Not an arguement, bernout.

Also, I'm betting most of the DNC hierarchy probably wants this to happen, and is helping it happen. It will be glorious to watch.

You've been shilling this article here all day and it's still fucking nothing. Trump's charity donating to other charities is not a crime. WaPo is literally grasping at straws here, just like they did with that attorney "scandal"

Multiple Gang rapes by ahmed and his buddies in Cologne during New Years

The German media was silent

>"I-I'm not going to invite Donald Trump to the rally in Charleston-"
>"I don't wanna go"

>The clinton foundation has like a 90% overhead
Not according to all the charity websites.

>Bill Clinton gets a literal fucking salary from it
Not according to their tax documents. (pic attached)

clinton can't debate for shit, but facts aren
trump something he can do is belligerently showcase her falts

I'm taking the evening off work to watch with you guys. It's gonna be yuuuge

Perfect. I hope we see these kinds of responses and questions from Trump.

Show up at the debate.

Pretend your a Clinton supporter. Bring lots of noise makers and flashing lights. Specifically that tiny, strobing flashlight they sell online.

See Clinton. Pretend that you're cheering for her. Instead make tons of confusion noise and hit her with the strobe flashlight

Profit.

>Debate
Please, its going to be a trial

when is this debate?

Trump can't let his guard down. Everyone saying that Clinton is gonna get badly beaten needs to remember that regardless of how much of a shameless liar she is, she has been involved in the highest level politics for a very long time and she has a lot of resources. The deck will be insanely stacked against Trump. It won't be like the republican primaries. This is the real deal and will be the most watched debate in the history of this country. Any mistake that trump makes will be thoroughly dissected whereas Clinton will get away with just about anything. I just don't see him doing all that well. I can only hope he goes after her hard and fast and doesn't get nervous. Any mistake will spell doom for him. He has a lot more to lose in these debates cause he does not have the luxury of the benefit of the doubt.

>a Titan like Trump
>Titan

>that pic
Reminder Islam translates to "Submission to God"

youtu.be/XrS0s30wx5k

>trump called her out on this
>told her to get some fucking rest

do you honestly think trump hasnt been prepping for clinton since iowa?

This. Totally agree. That's why we should help him as much as possible.

Well when your job is to make decisions that affect the entire country and run diplomatic relations for 4 straight years, you kind of want someone who doesn't look like their body is being used in a weekend at burnie's sequel

The dems will rig it so she spergs out. They need this to happen so it will be a forced move to replace her with Michelle Obama.

unlike the "presidential forum" shit a few weeks ago, they have to answer THE SAME questions.

it's not "hillary gets the political questions about policy and trump gets asked about how he meant what he said and his feelings"

seeing as trump has no concrete policies or anything like that, he may not have the upper hand as Cred Forums might hope for

Monday, September 26, 2016
The debates will air from 9pm to 10:30pm ET

MAGA SUOMI

A lot of people did this in '12. Romney was a joke so they just didn't vote or were feeling the Johnson. Anything that stops them voting for that cunt works for me

I still don't know who this guy is even though I've seen him being posted for years on here.
I see he supports Shillary, I don't even need to know who he is.

>15 minutes into the debate
>Hillary.coughingfit.exe
>Trump walks over to her podium with a bottle of waters and a handful of halls
>You ok Hillary? Here maybe these will help. We can get back to the debate when you're ready.
>????
>Profit. Trump 2016 MAGA

Monday

>seeing as trump has no concrete policies or anything like that

He's literally had them spelled out in detail on his site since the moment he threw his hat into the ring.

At the start of the debate Trump should insist she be checked for radio earpieces and then give her a box of cough drops.

>Be anyone else
>Give military equipment to terrorists
>SECRET PRISON AND DAILY WATERBOARDINGS FOR LIFE

>Be Hillary
>CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP

Screencapped bro 10/10

>inb4 tumblr
youtube.com/watch?v=YHL_Bk60F_4

I'm worried for Trump.

I'm thinking back to his bad debate where Rubio and Cruz tag-teamed him and he went red with anger and started making a fool of himself. That debate would have been studied carefully and democrats and moderators will be trying to get under his skin as best as possible.

Also, there has been over a year of hyping this debate up with everyone saying that Trump will crush Hillary so he stands to lose a lot more. If he fucks up these debates, it's all over but if he doesn't, Hillary will not be entirely out of the race.

there's another buy back for weapons in your country - stick to that and let us handle our own internal politics.

If I may countersignal for a bit, it's not a guaranteed win. Hillary is slippery and isn't a total slouch like people are saying.

There is the potential for hillary to "win" but only by the media/moderators totally playing interference and propping her up with softballs while giving trump bullshit gotchas. And if Trump goes too hard after her, she could try to present him as being a vicious bully and unhinged or whatever. Probably also call him sexist for speaking that way to a poor woman :(.

Personally I think it will still be a slaughter. Hillary is slippery, but only in a lawyery way. The sort of way where everyone knows you're full of shit but can't nail you with anything concrete. But that doesn't matter in the court of public opinion. She can try to lawyerspeak out of her controversies, but it'll still look really shitty to most people.

All trump has to do to win is to stay on target, not say anything dumb, and act calm and collected (and only unleash the beast at key points). We've seen debates where he's acted flustered, but we've also seen debates where he acts calm and presidential . I know he and his entire campaign staff knows that he needs to present well on monday night, so I have confidence. He just can't let himself be tripped up by petty bullshit they throw at him.

youtu.be/2qK_gO965xU?t=4m36s

go trump

Trump certainly doesn't know as much as Hilary when it comes to foreign policy.

Honestly, I don't think he would have known where Aleppo was if he'd been asked out of the blue.

He didn't know what the nuclear triad was in the primaries.

KEK BE WITH US!

Exactly. This was basically the only time he got tripped up. To be fair, it was basically a 3v1 (moderators+cruz+rubio vs trump). But trump still took the bait when he didn't need to. I think he's now well aware not to fall for that again, because at the following debate he totally schooled the cuban wondertwins.

I don't think the same dynamics can happen with there only being one opponent on stage. That time, he was constantly fending off attacks from every direction. Can't do that again. It was also a move of desperation from marco and rato that made them both look like pathetic thirsty betas.

Fuck, I wish Stein was in the debates. She would basically just be there throwing bombs

Knowing the internal lingo hardly matters. They tried to make "he didn't know about the nuclear triad!" into a meme following that debate, and it didn't stick whatsoever.

Yeah, having Stein and Aleppo man at the debates would have been pretty glorious

>Knowing the internal lingo hardly matters

When one participant obviously does and he doesn't it makes him seem unprepared.

If Hillary knows the lingo and he's like, "nuclear is important!!" it makes her look better.

Or people just don't like some of his policies enough to not even consider voting for him.

t. write in candidate

I'm actually worried about the debates.

Trump has shown he can tidy up his act in terms of media presence and tweeting and shit, be less incendiary/immature in the average voter's eyes. But face-to-face with someone?

What if he acts like a fucking belligerent doofus? What if he says a bunch of uninformed shit?

Clinton is incredibly incompetent, outright evil, blah blah blah. That's all fine. But she's been inside the system enough to be put together a canned answer to the question "what do u think about immigration fiscal solvency etc." She has been on the circuit long enough to glide through, looking like an ordinary politician.

Fucking hell I hope Trump just plays it steady-as-she-goes. All he has to do is be bland, and he's fine. But if he tries to be all reality TV about it, he's going to alienate people.

>All trump has to do to win is to stay on target, not say anything dumb, and act calm and collected (and only unleash the beast at key points). We've seen debates where he's acted flustered, but we've also seen debates where he acts calm and presidential .

This

Please, please let it be the case that his staff know this as well

>TFW Monday Night Football on at the same time

Gonna be a good Monday lads.

You're not entirely wrong, but I think you're overestimating Clinton. All of her answers are canned and they're all terrible. They always boil down to word soup shit like:
>That's a great question, Matt, and I just thank you for asking this question and bringing it up, Matt, and I just want to say, on this topic, this is an issue that is so important. I want to talk about this topic and maybe, you know, there's some clarity here, and I might get a little wordy, that's just my style, Matt, but it's just so important that this topic is ... " ETC.

Don't work while sick, you fucking idiot.

I fucking hope so. Honestly my biggest fear is this: When they did those 30 minute interviews with Lauer, I was surprised the media let him off the hook by just calling him "slippery."

The problem is, slippery (like your Clinton impression) is a C. C is a passing grade.
>What's an Aleppo?
is a D.

Clinton is sick and polls have narrowed to the margin of error even despite many of them oversampling Democrats and women to favor Clinton

She's clearly in a really bad position lately otherwise shit like the health questions wouldn't have been able to escalate to her needing to be carried away on 9/11

Trump will get slammed with
>pull up screen number 2!
shit like the repub debates while shillary gets babied

youtube.com/watch?v=VYS1RLuYQKo

>The problem was her lies and duplicity surrounding the sickness

>tell people she's sick and it plays into the conspiracy theories going around that she's dying
>don't tell people she's sick and it looks like she's not being transparent again

she had no win in that situation.

FLOPPING ON THE FLOOR
LAYED DOWN LIKE A WHORE
SHE NEEDS VALIUM INJECTIONS
BUT SHE WON'T WIN THE ELECTION!

Do you people seriously think Trump wouldn't know what Aleppo is? If you have so little faith in him, why would you even want him to be president?

It's obvious Clinton is not well.

I like to imagine how her doctors and handlers are probably in a panic deciding how much they need to drug her up to not go into a coughing fit, stroke out, and seize, but at the same time have her at least appear lucid and responsive.

I want to see top form Primary Don, not "please be presidential daddy" Don.

CAN'T CONTROL HER SHIT
GREAT LIQUID POO RUNNING DOWN HER CLIT
ON HER HEAD IS A TUMEROUS LUMP
SHE JUST CAN'T STUMP TRUMP

I don't want him to be president. But honestly I don't think those types of details are his strong point.

He just keep saying his plan to combat ISIS is secret, or that he'll have generals come up with it. He's really not good with giving details in the moment and I think it's because he doesn't know them off the top of his head.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/10/leaked-document-says-2000-men-allegedly-assaulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve/

>burkini
El oh el

You serious? Because it's funny and will make liberals cry, and may destabilize the shitty Amerian plutocracy into some kind of real populism by showing that the Neocon Party (formerly called the democratic and republican parties) doesn't COMPLETELY dominate the entire country.

A vote for Stein or Johnson is a vote for Trump. We don't need people to vote for Trump. He has plenty of votes. What we need is for 1/4 of the people not voting for Trump to also not vote for Hilary and it's over.

Hes saving the Clinton Cash stuff for the widest possible audience. I dont think its coincidence he met with the Haitians last week. That plus based hermit should hopefully be the final blow. Praise kek

>everybody walk the dinosaur

Please. Someone.

Good god

Just by posting here you are on every watch list known to man.

>Worried about watch lists

Everybody with those lists is the good guy bro

Can someone shine a flashy strobelight at the debate

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

>what if this successful intelligent self-made billionaire is actually a belligerent idiot!

I dnno m8

You're already on one dumbass, let it all go

>everyone that posts put on "watch lists"
>500,000 unique visitors/month from the usa alone

ummm OK. guess it's just me and 10,000,000 other people on the watch list

youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4

The only suitable song

Jesus fucking christ this is amazing