Anglo and Jew

Who is the biggest threat to humanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/CLkq3
imgur.com/a/1miLt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By saying Anglos are degenerate, you are stating that all Europeans are inferior, due to the fact that all Europeans are connected by the same bloodline.

yes

Its not the blood. Its something higher than that. It's spiritual. It's satanic mark or something like this that makes anglo so genocidaly evil in comparison to the others.

The real question is german or russian

You got that right Russbro

the anglo fights in the open with honor, that makes him much better

you, the ruskies and most of all ruskie merchants

The Anglo is the real Jew behind the Jews.

Is this even a question

I mean, the communism wouldn't be a thing if it wasnt you

The Eternal German

A rotten Branch doesn't make it a dead tree

I never understood the anglo hate here.

What's wrong with them?

Best divide and conquer operation kikes have ever made, fair play to you lads.

>believing Anglo lies

The Trotsky faggot mother fucker. At least, Anglos subjugate minorities, where as Trotsky believes in proletariat unity, which is sooooooooooooo outdated and over with.

never understood these anti anglo threads

you guys realize the anglo race is the creator of all modern society and innovation right?

(its just a meme)

IS TOTAL WAR NOT WHAT YOU!?
WE ASK ARE SELFS WHY WE PUT UP WITH ALL THIS HARRASMENT, WHEN WE COULD LIVE IN PEACE AS ONE NATION, ONE PEOPLE, WITH ONE ENEMY!

You cannot be divided from your enemy. So Divide and conquer between whites and anglos is not a thing

> implying that they're not one and the same
Gas everything.

Success breeds jealousy

'>Culture

Reminder that it was us Anglos who helped create Israel.

It was Cromwell who made an alliance with our Jewish brethren.

It was us who swept away the ARYAN REICH.

We will not be stopped. We cannot be stopped. We will continue until the entire world is beneath our heel and your disgusting peasants assume the role of our cringing slaves - forever subservient to your Anglo masters.

My grand-grand father's and my grand father's deaths are caused by executions party from the communist party, because they was actively against them. Declared as public enemies.

The anglos have some dignity at least.

I LOVE BEING ANGLO

Anglos created wahhabism
So, Anglos.

Jew is going out of his way to screw shit up.

Anglo does it by mistake, for example see the recent air strike on Syrian Army.

At least this Demon shows himself. He is honest with all his evil. This makes him unique, Most Anglo's lie about everything.

Was Dresden a mistake

The aryan. God bless the ETERNAL ANGLO and the ETERNAL BARBOSA saviours of the world.

the state of Israel is not the problem if you really think about it. It's just the jews themselves. We'd have the same problems if not worse without the state of Israel existing.

You're crying about the state of Israel when everything else around it is complete muslim shit.

>We are going to scourge the Third Reich from end to end. We are bombing Germany city by city and ever more terribly in order to make it impossible for her to go on with the war. That is our object; we shall pursue it relentlessly.

>I do not personally regard the whole of the remaining cities of Germany as worth the bones of one British Grenadier. It therefore seems to me that there is one and only one valid argument on which a case for giving up strategic bombing could be based, namely that it has already completed its task and that nothing now remains of the German nation.

t. Bomber Harris (Do it again)

fuck off toothpaste

The degeneracy of the Anglo is a byproduct of Jewish influence in media and politics.

I have to be honest, Dresden gives me a super hard on.

Keep your evil away from me

>Anglo hypocrisy

It will be time for the ARYANDIED soon, little ARYAN.

the jews are the real threat
anglos are just their puppets

>I'll call him toothpaste so people won't take him serious.
People care about the truth

You will be stopped.

Only a savage would attempt to kill a glorious anglo , they deserve to die ...

Your blood refineries will be burned to the ground you demonic scum

Leaf

>Muh glorious Anglo race
Oi m8 wot u tolkin about

The ANGLO SAXON is what emerges when you mix the various European bloods together. Even now, there are still undissolved lumps: southern England is a CRYPTO-JEW hellhole, whereas northern England is a DANELAW haven. Northern ANGLOS must use their LARGE DANELAW COCKS to subdue the JEWISH HEATHENS in the south in order to end the CRYPTO-JEW nature of the ANGLO SAXON.

What's wrong, Colgate?

He almost looks human, Strange

One of the final redpill is that the Eternal-Anglo meme is real. Based turkish-germano poster was right.

>This one

The Serb.

A real human being.

And a real hero.

If you would only admit that the most glorious race is the anglo and come to terms with the fact you will never be one , you would be a much happier user.
You should start everyday by asking yourself what you can do to today to please your anglo betters.

god I miss regular anglo posting so much

Anglos always win in the end.
Our beady eyes, formed through years of inbreeding, have the ability to spot a nose from lightyears away.

However if the Jews can cut off our supply line of fresh Aryan blood by muddying the genepool, it is entirely possible they could win.

We are building MECHA-MOSLEY to finally sweep away the EUROSTAIN from the face of Planet ANGLO.

The Blood Refineries are working at maximum capacity to bring about the ANGLOAPOTHEOSIS. We will see what measure a human is as we laugh upon you from our new position as GODS.

I don't like this anglo dude. He's ugly and always torturing that Aryan dude.

You got any more nice Mosley pictures, mate?

I'm full blown aryan.
My last year of college I had both as roommates in a house of seven.
The two Brits had banter. Hilarious banter. Awful problems with alcoholism, gamblingon sports, but at the end of the day. They were not bad guys. Never stole, only lied to each other which was hilarious.
The Jew how ever was the most conniving piece of shit I have ever met in my life. He was an art student, as I was. Just played the Jew card, and thought that alone could help him pass the academic rigor. Lied, stole, just an al around piece of shit. Dropped out the second semester while not even being able to finish school ALL WHILE, having it paid for by Uni because he was a Jewish minority.
It was that semester in which I studied Hitler, and realized my place in this world. And also, my respective place.
Also there was a Greek in the house, from Greece, and he was a momas boy slob. I think his mom sucked his dick.
I only still keep in touch with the Anglos.

the red menace from russia...

Actually, he was one of the worst to suffer at the hands of the ARYAN.

This is him as a child after he was caught in a deadly V1-ANGLOBOMBER attack.

Stay strong my fellow Anglo brother/uncle/cousin.
The eternal Jew will be brought to heel and then the sea of Aryan blood will be ours to feast on.

they are actually mixed with jews as ffuck

their backstabbing and scheming nature aside, they also share top spots for being two of the ugliest races of humanity

Will you be at the next Blood Celebration?

there it is, he took off the mask.

btw if anyone wants free anti anglo propaganda ammo, the original eternal anglo poster once posted his achieve

imgur.com/a/CLkq3
imgur.com/a/1miLt

but its a bit outdated, so you will want to save the more juicy anglo maymays yourself.

I would lobby to send your SLAVE RACE of peoples into the refinery but your blood is thick and worthless, requires extensive processing and clogs up the machinery.

bump for anglo redpill

(pic rel is NOT a meme tho).

I shall, this is an extra special time for me.
I will be introducing my first born son to the ways of the Anglo, to let him know that his place in this world is at the very top, and his very first taste of Aryan blood.
Glorious times gentlemen.

He shall drink deep from from the cup of ARYANTEA and he shall taste what it is to be a demigod.

We must secure fresh sources of ARYANS to send into the refinery. WE MUST FIND MORE.

the mere fact that your anglo posting is allowed only goes to show the mods obey to.

those sick bastards SMASH THE ARYAN RACE

it is highly suspicious indeed that these hideous humonculi can get away with it all

Looks delicious. Have we initiated the ARYANDIED program yet?

That Anglo actually loved Hitler and Mussolini. He was imprisoned by Churchill on the 23rd of May 1940 because he strongly advocated for a negotiated peace with Germany. Rudolph Hess's faithful flight was actually a mission to meet with Oswald's (the Anglo's) party in order negotiate peace. (>Hamilton was chosen in the mistaken belief that he was one of the leaders of an opposition party (British Union of Fascists) opposed to war with Germany, and because he was a friend of Haushofer. t.wiki) Oswald denied the Holocaust for a while and spoke openly about the Jewish problem until the end.

He does look shady though. If only you Danes would service Jorvik with the supplies and manpower necessary to defeat the filthy southern Crypto-Jews.

I'm Anglo and I fucking love these threads.

We, along with the noble Jew, shall crush the Aryan once and for all.

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Where were you when the Aryan died?

Of course, we are truly God's Chosen people.
The savages must have a mockery made of them.

>SMASH THE ARYAN RACE
You've read that book too?
The eternal Anglo is truly the greatest philosophical mind of all time.

Surely with these memes I can infiltrate Aryan Intelligence

You better fuck off from our intelligence ETERNAL ANGLO, some day you and your "people" will pay for their crimes.

Cultural solipsism

That handsome Aryan dude is being oppressed by those strange looking Anglos, we can't let this pass ;_;

We are the anglo russian scum.
We will destroy you once and for all.
>Long Live Britannia

Based Ruski is onto it

LEL

that would be the Germans m8

Yiss I'm glad more people are awaking to the Angloroach

Literally sipping tea on the skulls and bones of humanity

We are coming for you, ruskie