What is the greatest state in America?

And why is it Montana?

because montana has a low population density
proof that america would be great with fewer americans in it

bump

>And why is it Montana?

Massive amounts of land which is perfect for recreation. Moving to Montana, Wyoming or Idaho is a bit of a dream of mine.

Well done, Montana. Well done. However, Delaware actually has more sky. Prove me wrong.

>why is it montana?
because its idaho

pic related, my house

I was born in Montana but my mother married a leaf and moved us just north of the border.
Can I move home? I just want to shoot guns, drink beer, smoke grass, and raise a shit ton of white babies on an acreage. Maybe a couple horses, IDK.
I miss my grandparent's ranch. ;_;

Why do you live in a cuck shed?

>plans to import 50k congolese
>greatest state
uno

Alaska mainly because people will actually leave you the fuck alone here. Alaska and Texas have been my favorite places to live. Texans have way better manners are raised better than alaskans though.

glacier national park.

If you live in SK, that's about all we can do here for fun senpai. Tons of guns here and farmers that will let you shoot on their land.

>less than 1% black
>obongo is trying to bring it in line with America demographically

But really, he's a fucking nigger and this shit needs to stop

Texas, but it's going to become a country in the future, the rest of the states are crap.

Way comfy.

but do you actually get that view on your property or do you have to drive 3 hours and hike another 2?

me too user, you have no idea

North Dakota here, calling you out on your meth problem, OP. I know we have it too, but it is not nearly as vicious in our state.

Props for Whitefish and no taxes, tho.

are these pics you're posting of Idaho?

yes

Montana has Whitefish and no sales tax. What does ND have?

montana is the holy land

those shoes ruin the pic

Even MORE room to get comfy...

Not debating you, I think your state is bretty great too, save for the fact that everyone is high all the time.

>What does ND have?
German-speakers.

>He thinks North Dakota is better than Montana

>Texans have way better manners are raised better than alaskans though.
Funny, because they several times I've been to Texas have been filled with condescending douchebags and the most impolite people I've ever seen. Even to other Texans. If Alaska is worse, I don't want to see it.

On my way op. 2 years or less.

I'm coming home brother

Let's go /out/ to celebrate. California is nice and all but that's just breathtaking

;_;

I think you meant South Carolina

Texas, why is this even a question?

I think you mean Wyoming

my favourite state is the one with the beautiful trees in Autumn colors, new hampshire I think it is

No debating, I genuinely want to know lol. In your opinion I just want to know what ND is like

There is no state greater than Montana, peace be upon it