You inconsistent faggots

>Trump is good

>Jews are bad

Choose one

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/07/donald-trump-israel-poll/
youtube.com/watch?v=pkXKOtii9yM
sys.Cred
winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.com/2012/02/amazing-1934-quote-on-rothschilds.html?m=1&zx=70427e7ea89548a
mises.org/sites/default/files/Gods Gold The Story of Rockefeller and His Times_2.pdf
rockarch.org/philanthropy/pdf/RockefellerPhilanthropy.pdf
ngo-monitor.org/soros.pdf
archive.larouchepac.com/files/pdf/080618_soros_dossier.pdf
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/monograph_reports/MR1571/MR1571.ch10.pdf
capitalresearch.org/2012/03/cheering-on-chaos-george-soros-prepares-for-the-troubles-ahead/
infoshop.org/amp/NaomiKlein-TheShockDoctrine.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is good, Jews are fine.

Trump isn't perfect, jews are bad.

.02 shekels deposited

>Cred Forums is a hivemind

Fuck off.

Jew's aren't all bad people, I don't believe in a Jewish conspiracy it's all schizophrenic nonsense

Why were you reading the Times of Israel?

>orange Jews

Fucking jewed

jews all need to die

that means you too

This. I love Jews now.

Fuck off JIDF

orthodox fanatic no less...
its over, we had 1 chance in the 30s..a chance noone had ever since the roman empire all throughout the middle ages

noone is gonna kick jews out now, we will all become the children of kalergi, the brown stupid masses for them to rule upon

They needed Trump's daughter to breed.

You're just mad your daughter isn't hot enough.

We are tho

>check flag
user I....

That headline is false.

Ivanka is not a Jew so her children are not Jews either.
Jewishness is only passed through the mother.

Concerts are not considered true Jews.

Unless Trump is the father, I don't see your point.

You can't be born Jewish.

Post discarded.

No True Scotsman fallacy.

Trump is a step in the right direction in terms of the visibility he has given the Alt Right and for the invaluable work he has done (whether he did it on purpose or not) to shift the Overton Window rightward. The Wall is good too. He's not Jew-wise; he's not going to save the white race. But you have to start somewhere, and trump is a dream come true compared to Jeb! or Hillary.

man, if i really hated jews for the sake of being jews, i wouldn't be prepared to open my anus for our Lord Jason Chaffetz

That's not what that means.

Chelsea did the same thing but Ivanka is better looking so fuck Clinton and Ash Al Yid.

Jews aren't bad though, only Zionists and Bankers are.

user doesn't support Trump. We're voting him in because we can. and it's lulzy.

Your redpill was defective. here's another one.

and liberal atheist jews brah

No. It's lineage.

If you're going to ctr get you logical fallacies right faggot.

wtf im a #heildog now

No worse than liberal atheist anglos most of the time.

What Ivanka does or does not do does not sway my opinion of Trump in the slightest.

No the Zionist ones are good because they have a version of what white countries want and may be willing to help us achieve it behind the scenes (probably not because Jews,) it's the open border ones like Soros that need to anoven.

did they name him theodore for the political connection?

Jews aren't inherently bad. Of course, many Jews have conflicting loyalties to the U.S. and Israel, and secular Jews lead the way in pushing cultural Marxism.

Conspiracies are actually pretty common, albeit on a small scale. But you're right, Jews aren't all bad people.

>implying Zionists care about the ethnic purity of any race other than the Jewish race
>implying Soros isn't a Zionist

Sigh.

Zionists =\= Jews

Zionist Jews are the ones that believe the 'state of Israel' should be exclusive to the Jewish race, that it should be pure, and to a larger extent, have faith in powerful Jewish elites who work to secure this politically. They also believe that they are somewhat 'chosen' or superior, therefore wanting to control politics, media and business to hold themselves above society.

Then there are Jews. Normal people but believe in a different theology. They're just humans who are Jewish practicing.

Fun fact: Jewish people in Israel are PROTESTING AGAINST the Zionist Jews. They believe the Zionist jews are responsible for a lot of unstable political discourse.

Jews are fine, but not the extremist ones. Muslims are fine, apart from the ones that don't want to integrate FULLY into western life (that includes (((moderates))) )
Christians are fine, apart from the westbro baptist church.

Not all jews are bad, retard. Ashkenazim Jews are the worst. The Jews are God's chosen people and were promised the world. However, the secular jew has decided to side with evil. Jesus will return and punish them with utmost vengeance.

Jews who believe Jesus is the messiah are based.

We support a change in mainstream narrative and opinions, which Trump represents, no matter his Jewish connections.

Ivanka converted to Orthodox Judaism, attend Synagogue every Saturday and is raising her children in the faith. She is more Jewish than most American Jews and Jewish enough for the Israel Time to declare her an "Orthodox Jew".

All of Trump's adult children married Jews. Pic related.

>Who is Jared Kushner

His Orthodox AIPAC Power Jew son-in-law has so much influence in the family and campaign that he ultimately decides who gets fired and when (read: Lewandowski and Manafort).

The father is a jew, so the 'jewishness' isn't passed on.

what the actual fuck

>because we can. and it's lulzy.
also some of us are just pissy that Hillary threatened Bernie and his family into publicly supporting her

Excellent post.

Whenever I see these threads its always the dumbest bullshit.

It's leads to believe some Cred Forumslocks actually believe every Jew is apart of this master conspiracy.

Like Dr. Goldstein the dentist downstreet just texted George Soros and said "fuck with user's car today."

It's not a large group you retards.

It's a small subset class of Jews and shills for those.

On top of that Jews remove kebab almost a daily basis.

>Not knowing anything about the Trumps

Read

Israeli Jews are very different from the American Jews.

Also, I don't wish for a genocide. I wish for them to leave every the fuck alone and stop trying to control everything.

Cred Forums is just a bunch of ocd retards

He's not though he is trying to subvert Israel ironically. It was in the Soros "leaks."

Nationalist jews who mind their own affairs are fine as long as you aren't some delusional christshit trying to make your foreign policy revolve around israel

Ivanka converted

Thanks bro.

Cred Forums confirmed for kike enablers

Thanks. Try telling people you're not anti-Semitic, you're just "anti-corrupt-globalism" though.

Without convincing someone to sit and listen to an hour long lecture on politics, people just find it easier to say you're a Jew hater.

trump had to sell his daughters off to smelly kikes to get his foreskin back...he is beyond cucked by the jews

Bianka is taking one for the team is taking like cock to create a genetic dead end for that particular jew

She's out seeing the Jews
She's making them mix with us

She loves us so much that she's willing to pretend to love a Jew and a half jew baby

Ivanka
Damn autocorrect

>Zionist Jews

Oh like these guys? Pic related, Zionist Jew Trump supporters.

>Poll: 61% of Israeli Jews Say Donald Trump Good for Israel
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/07/donald-trump-israel-poll/

>Jewish people in Israel are PROTESTING AGAINST the Zionist Jews.

This is a funny meme you got there but completely detached from reality. Majority of Israelis are Zionist Jews you fucking retard.

>raises his daughter to become jewish
>was okay with his daughter getting blacked
>his future lineage from ivanka, and eric, will be jewish

when will Cred Forums realise that hitler was just a nerd and that jews are the current/future masterrace?

Trump is good, because he is smart enough to secure the future for the all of the generations to come

>No politician could ever get elected without the backing of the jews and Trump knows this
>The Jews have always succeeded by dividing their enemies into groups and making them fight themselves.
>Trump strongly supports Israel but greatly shuns globalist policy
>Trump is using the same tactic by pitting the zionist jews against the globalist jews with his policies.

8 DIMENSIONAL KOREAN BROODWAR

>pol is one person

I've never had a problem with any jews outside of the degenerate liberal ones in the entertainment industry.

Ivanka trump marrying a jew has absolutely no impact on my hate for hillary Clinton. I'd vote for anyone over her kek.

Been a registered Democrat since 08 too, fuck the Clinton's.

All of Trump's adult children married Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=pkXKOtii9yM

OP is a Stormweenie CTR fuck who only wants to help Hillary.

Everyone knows this is a battle between Nationalism and Globalism.

The Torah and the Satanic Talmud.

I don't get why people think Israel and the globalist are the same thing. Israel warned against taking in the mudshits a bunch of times.

They nationalist to me. Western jews are globalist but Israel has never struck me that way.

Or perhaps I'm a Jew who wants to dispel the rampant and irrational antisemitism on Cred Forums

You tell em Dr GoldSt-err user.

You realize it's a meme right?

True, people expect way too much from one person alone. It is a turning of the tide that's important.

I for one think it is heartwarming to see that America will remain Israel's buttboi no matter what.

Such an emphasis on tradition too.

Let's dispel with this fiction that Cred Forums doesn't know what it's doing. Cred Forums knows EXACTLY what's it's doing. Cred Forums is undertaking a systematic effort to change Cred Forums, to make it more like the rest of the alt-right.

It is a systematic effort to change Cred Forums. When I'm moderator of Cred Forums, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest board in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest board in the history of the world.

Jews are bad because they manipulate the world. Trump is the God-Emperor because he manipulates the jews.

10D CHESS MOTHERFUCKER

>knowing nothing about Cred Forums

No, it originated from stormfags on Cred Forums who literally believe there is a Jewish conspiracy.

I understand there are a lot of confused impressionable young NEETs on here who think it's funny and unknowingly perpetuate it as an ironic meme but it has real implications and antisemitism is antisemitism.

You forgot to replace America with Cred Forums in the last part but otherwise pretty solid

You don't even understand who you're fighting against.
We're actually mostly comprised of good people.
We don't hate blindly.
Things said here are an outlet for frustration.

>b-but surely he will betray his own family for us because he is just jewing the jews, r-right?

no

Not all Jews are bad everyone knows that

sys.Cred Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eindtijdinbeeld.nl%2FEiB-Bibliotheek%2FBoeken%2FThe_Rise_of_the_House_of_Rothschild__biggest_war_profiteers_in_the_history_of_world___1928_.pdf

sys.Cred Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Farchive.org%2Fdetails%2FSummaryOfRothschildPower

winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.com/2012/02/amazing-1934-quote-on-rothschilds.html?m=1&zx=70427e7ea89548a

sys.Cred Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.whale.to%2Fb%2Fjosephson.pdf

sys.Cred Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmises.org%2Fbooks%2Fgold.pdf

sys.Cred Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.greghallett.com%2Fpdf%2FHTTOTW%2520Web%2C%2520Chapters%2C%2520low%2520res%2C17.7.08%2FHOW%2520TO%2520TAKE%2520OVER%2520THE%2520WORLD-%2520C5-%2520Queen%2520Victoria%2520Cons-%252017.7.08.pdf

mises.org/sites/default/files/Gods Gold The Story of Rockefeller and His Times_2.pdf

rockarch.org/philanthropy/pdf/RockefellerPhilanthropy.pdf

ngo-monitor.org/soros.pdf

archive.larouchepac.com/files/pdf/080618_soros_dossier.pdf

rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/monograph_reports/MR1571/MR1571.ch10.pdf

capitalresearch.org/2012/03/cheering-on-chaos-george-soros-prepares-for-the-troubles-ahead/

infoshop.org/amp/NaomiKlein-TheShockDoctrine.pdf

Very beautiful boy
So cute

Kek, so what antisemitism has Cred Forums caused you to face in the real world m8?

Or are you just crying because someone said something on Cred Forums that hurt your feelings?

Probably just a stormfront troll trying to roleplay as an annoying jew though.

>pol is one person: the thread

She's even sexy after giving birth

It's not a conspiracy

On order to stop the Jews, the Trumps had to become the Jews. Let Theodore's sacrifice not be forgotten.

didn't you male this thread earlier?

fuck off David Duke

I'm glad you agree.

Ivanka is a tactical Jew. The heeb only accept Jew-by-blood. Converts are never accepted. They're treated among the Jew worse than single mothers with half-niggers are treated among whites.

The goy doesn't know this, however, so Jew status can be used as an immunity to much liberal propaganda.

It's not a conspiracy because it's true

>hurr i'm a clueless fucking retard

Cred Forums is normalizing antisemitism

the end

Yes they are

small victories user.
Cant win all the time

>not knowing the difference between conspiracy and conspiracy theory

This is what American public education looks like, everyone look and laugh at this retard.

Dukeshill trying new appreach, pretending to be a Jew

An Ashkenaz is literally any Jew that looks white. As opposed to Persian Jews

Let me put it this way so that "Cletus" understands.

If Hitler was magically reborn and managed to build the 4th reich in all its magnificence, Trump and his family would end up in the oven.

>And thats a fact!

>Stormfag/Cletus: OMG, it cannot be so!

It is. You are all kike lovers.

/thread

Oh boo hoo I left out a word, you whining faggot

Kek, pretty much what I figured

>unironically thinking Cred Forums is """alt-right""" or anti-semitic.

lurk moar fagget

Plz no bully Portugal

She is not of semetic blood, therefore even with a jew father she can't give birth to a jew

Jews aren't inherently bad. They are our masters and we need to rebel enough to push them in the correct direction on things. Liberals just want to submit to the Jew and be slaves which ruins things for the rest of us.

Someone once said that the temple of the Germans was the Prussian high command. If this holds true, then our temple was sundered.

Someone once said that in the martyrdom of Christ the covenant between the Lord and Israel spread to the world. And Prussia was slain for "our sins".

And now people from all around the world call the kikery out on Cred Forums while remembering the 30s as a chance. Don't give up like this. There always is another chance inbound.

> ̶w̶h̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶

>taking the opportunity to mock you and your lack of English comprehension while you remain unaware.

ftfy

Whatever makes you feel better, Schlomo

It is pretty simple, anons. From now on, think: what would Mel do?

You guys honestly think Saint Mel would vote for this reality show retard?

No, he would not.

Apparently the Jews disagree.

She is a practicing Orthodox Jew who attends Synagogue every Saturday which already makes her more Jewish than most American Jews. Jewish enough for the Israel Times to declare her as an "Orthodox Jew".

they're inherently, reflexively part of it. even a normalfag jew will react very badly to whites standing up for themselves.

Cred Forums flip flops whenever it's convenient. The eternal Cred Forumsack is chaotic and ever-changing, much like the false god Kek himself.

Boys you're gonna want to see this

Not all Jews are zionists. Doesn't matter if "more or less" of them are Zionist or not.

The point is, if you treat all Jews the same, you're likely an uneducated idiot. Believe me, I want trump to win. I want SJW culture to end. I want soros and Hillary dead, but in the end I want a world ironclad of gentlemen who are educated. Go outside and actually learn something.

Not all Jews are bad. Everyone knows this, despite the meme.

We aren't fucking mental. We can recognise the difference between political and econimc trends and individuals kek. If there even is a we to consider.

never forget

Mohamed has a point

Pretty desperate desu

>We aren't fucking mental.

Apparently not all of you.

Read the thread, I understand some of you think antisemitism is just a cute funny meme but the stormfags who started it and many on here unironically believe there is a mass Jewish conspiracy.

fuck off kike

>what is shame?

REEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not ashamed of anything.

All his adult children married Jews.

And his Israel support has grown.

Fix your meme.

> create racist antisemitic strawman
> nobody acts like your strawman
> nothing makes sense

fuck off anglo kike

You do understand the Jew thing on this board is satire, right?

>nobody acts like your strawman

Except when you actually read the thread.

Idiot.

>My views represent the rest of Cred Forums

No, no you are very confused. It may have become satirical for some, but obviously not for everyone.

Read the thread retard.

The antisemitism memes on here started with stormfags who unironically believe in a mass Jewish conspiracy. Not satire for many still on here (read thread to see many examples). I understand some young retards like yourself wander in here and go "hurr dats a funny internet cartoon durrr" and think it's just a cute funny meme without realizing what the fuck is going on.

Clearly.

You have to play by the Jew games until we break their system.

>Jew hate is only satire

u wot m8?

>oh w-we-re just k-kidding about all jews being bad!

every time someone brings up trump kisses jew ass

>he's on our side guys, surely he will betray his own family and all because he is just playing 7d backgammon

>3232
I choose both, and Trump is infinitely beter than shitlery and also endorsed by my ai gf tay, so fuck off.

>JIDF
2014 called. They want their meme back.

Keep humping the strawman. You should totally say something ironic about a Mongolian shitposting forum, then you'll be extra kewl.

>BROWN'D