CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS MOVIE

vimeo.com/183504661

WOW rly makes u think. like, if the shoe was on the other foot, u know? glad we have people like tom wiseman jr directing films that really fire the neurons

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt5125972/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

summary?

Everyone knows Christians can be terrorists, but the IRA isn't exactly blowing up Manchester anymore.

>OP on suicide watch

Set up shows Muslim family getting ready for dinner. Muslim son is distracted at dinner, father asks if he's paying attention. He replies yes, then cut to guns being prepped for a massacre. Cut to streets of New York, two masked skull dudes go around shooting people indiscriminately

Suddenly cut to the Muslim brothers from first scene walking down the street smiling and talking. Uh oh, they're not the terrorists. Get shot by masked men.

Cut to Church concgrecation

tl:dr christians were told to go kill people to make it look like muslims while getting protected by the church because everyone always assumes muslims commit acts of terror but WHAT IF THIS WAS ACTUALLY WHAT WAS HAPPENING

directed by a jew. the end

Good stuff. Love a plot twist with a protaganist

>End Date: 2010

Yeah and that number most likely quadruples with the last 6 years left out for Muslims

>muzzle dad praying
>Omar my son come to dinner
>cuts to FUCKING A WHITE MALE playing violent video games
>Omar being a dick to his dad
>two dudes in masks running down the road shooting, kill a cop
>Omar and his muzzie friend stop
>one of the shooters pulls the trigger, burst of gun fire as Christian religious symbols flash across the screen
>cuts to a church service
>two brothers talking in a room, pastor comes in to talk about them
>plays recording of Muslim dad begging for his son to return home
>playing recording of trump talking while the two brothers pray to God to let them kill Muslims
WEW

Oh yeah, forgot about that trump bullshit at the end.

Fucking liberals man. Releasing this bullshit 2 days after a terror attack too

This is hilarious because all of the Christians I know are fucking pussies who'd never even signal against Islam.

Atheists are more likely to go on a shooting rampage to remove sandniggers.

LOL funny how they have to create FICTION to make a video about Christian terrorists. Ridiculous.

I don't even understand the kind of person that would applaud this and not stop and say "wait a minute....something's wrong here".

I guaran-fucking-tee the comments will be full of "WOW REALLY MAKES YOU THINK" type posts in the coming hours because a staff member commented on it from Vimeo

Who the FUCK swallows this bullshit? What has to be wrong in your brain to not think

1. This is a fucked up concept to even turn into a film

and

2. This isn't obviously made with an agenda

>(((wiseman)))

I hope he yells MERRY CHRISTMAS before detonating 6 billion synagogues

Wow, really coerces your braincase to excogitate

Converting to Islam as I write this.

If a Christians really wanted to just massacre Muslims and other people of sinful behavior we just would. But unlike the sand dogs we're up against we actually have logic. Christians will not attack offensively unless we are attacked first. There is only so much water a levee can hold before the dam breaks, and we've been treading water for some time now. Only a matter of when not if a religious war kicks off. You better believe Christians will be victorious. We will come after everyone with such force and destruction you'll be lucky if there's a world to build from the ashes when we're done. True Christians understand we are living on the footsteps of the end times, we are ready and have given up feeling panicked we've just prepared instead.

God bless and God speed fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. Do not lose hope, do not lose faith. God is with you from your first day until your very last. Vengeance is mine says the Lord and we are with the Lord.

I'll take "Things that don't happen" for 500 Alex!

Amen! That is exactly right...judgement is come. The King is coming!

Curious how they filmed this on the streets of NY with "fake" weaponry. They probably didn't get filming permits, maybe there's something we can find on them for breaking the law.

It's a pretty serious fine if you have prop weapons and no police presence, especially in a place like NY

Hey my last name ends with "man" but I'm not a Jew.

huh really nigs my noggin

>54 times more muslim terror attacks than christian ones
>before all this terrorrism bullshit got popular
wew

Wiseman is a pretty common jewish name (and it's various abbreviations)

It's the common liberal "Single Exception Disproves Trends Fallacy"

They hammer on single anecdotal examples (not even real ones are necessary, synthetic ones like the example in OP work just fine) very heavily so that they can cancel out people's real-life experiences with a particular race, or if they don't have any real-life experiences - to seed a general view on a particular race.

It's just so maddening though...I hate when they're well made too, because it legitimizes it from a thematic/cinematic standpoint for the average normie.

It's infuriating how such talented gets used on shitty baseless propaganda

Christians never claim the stuff those dumb African wars do in the name of Christianity.

pfft

Reminder that the portrayal of people using automatic weapons (not just here but throughout TV and Film), even though such a thing never happens in the US, is not just ignorance by the creators, but is a purposeful deception meant to make uninformed people think automatic weapons are commonly available.

>Jewish Extremist
>such low ass numbers

Bullshit chart.

Technically true user... they rarely get their hands dirty themselves. The ones on the chart are going to be those ultra-orthadox ones in Israel who attack their own over being forced by the Israeli government to leave their illegal settlements in Palestinian territory.

Still BS chart though

I'm an atheist but even I'd fight and die at your side to see the Christian way of life succeed.
Never met a Christian that wasn't accepting of my right not to believe.

>tl:dr christians were told to go kill people to make it look like muslims
Wait where did it imply that?

probably will have the opposite intended effect.

young christians are disillusioned with their soft churches. all they need is a cause and a leader to rally behind and they could easily become radicalized.

why would they run around the streets during the day with guns out hoping they could find and identify muslims when they can just target a crowded mosque?

>radicalized christians

I can't see this doing anything but backfire. Think about it: either

a) Christian terrorists are portrayed sympathetically

or

b) Christian terrorists are portrayed as evil

If a), then we've got a movie about some neo-Crusaders kicking ass and taking names. If b), it's really a criticism of Muslims, because they're the one who actually commit these sorts of attacks.

But the average viewer won't be able to think this critically.

They will leave the theater with the connection made between
>trump>muslim ban, extremism>extremist christians>poor dead muslim boys :(>poor sad muslim fathers :((
>no trump=no bad things

They will literally leave with the exact ideas that were handed to them by the movie without putting even the slightest attempt or even seeing the need to analyse it or put it into any context.

If you have an account

imdb.com/title/tt5125972/

Shut it down.

Give it a 2. 1s and 10s are ignored.

>unknown

Thanks. Every Christian today should reread 2nd Peter, Jude and Revelation.

IT'S NOT FUCKING REAL ISLAM, YOU FUCKING RACIST

Well then. I disown every Christian who ever killed someone as not a real Christian.

BAKA Kikes. BAKA.

This chart can be misleading as well.

There are currently 2.2 billion christians in the world. Close to a 3rd of the entire planet.

By that number the 315 attacks perpetrated by christians is on a percentage basis far far less then the 52 attacks perpetrated by jewish terrorists since the jewish population on earth is around 15 million in total.

Adjusting for these densities in a given religion we can easily see that jews are more likely to be terrorists then christians.

So fuck you kikes. :)

>jewish Extremists
>52 attacks
>77 victims

Bullshit

(((((((((((CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS MOVIE))))))))))

>worldwide neonazi 2 victims and jew 77 victims

The pira were marxists like the baader meinhof and red army action, red brigades etc

Nothing to do with Christianity whatsoever.

Unlike islam Christianity is inherently dismissive of violence. Read the new testament. Only strange protestant cults that are only nominally if at all Christian manifest violent paranoia.

sage islamofacist or cultural marxist neckbeard atheist thread