Mfw 35+ Mexicans were fired from my job today for being illegal

>mfw 35+ Mexicans were fired from my job today for being illegal

Also I work a metal fabrication company

where do you work?

>mfw when not having to compete with illegal mexicans

>implying your job wont be done for a fraction of current costs by robots in just about any moment now...

I will not divulge that information

I just started there not long ago, the company was family owned until recently when bigger company bought it
I think the worst part is some of these Mexicans worked there for more than 10 years

>I think the worst part is some of these Mexicans worked there for more than 10 years
It will hit alot more people across all kind of branches way harder... just about any second now.

Do you know any truck drivers? Or plebs with simple administrative/bureau jobs? ... Bye, bye.

>mfw my country is in a deep recession

>brazil
>economy
Pick one blueball

>mfw the east coast is going to be let go from the oilsands gravy train from alberta

Aren't the younger voters historically more democrat? How the hell did Trump manage to start winning them over?

>I just started there not long ago, the company was family owned until recently when bigger company bought it
We have a funny case in Switzerland with the Sika company, also family owned (less than 50% shares, but still more/absolute voting power), where now the kids want to SELL SELL SELL to some shitty company in France. Sika is doing exceptionally well, so workers, and most importantly shareholders are pissed as fuck that this shitty family wants to sell.
So there's an ongoing struggle with lawyers and what not..

Oh well, history is full of stories with nice family business that sold out. The circle of life, I guess...

I think the best part now is there are still a few legal Mexicans working there who going to quit because of what happened

Good, OUT OUT OUT.

On the subject of blogging, this qt I met on steam might be deported because she's indefinitely staying with her brother here from Italy.

>having a population consisting of mainly native americans and african blacks
>expecting things to work right

Cuck uprising

Working for a family owned business tends to be a more layed back environment but so far I've seen nothing but improvements
This coming from an employee viewpoint not a shareholder

>kenansville, nc
>population of 855 in 2010
seriously, why's trump here tho?

swiss my ass

Friendly reminder...

> fired from being illegal
and... how come nobody noticed that when they were hiring them?

Where the hell do you work if you have to work with illegals? Picking up cotton ?

I think they didn't care
At least that's what I'm being told