Third Reich feels

Third Reich feels
youtube.com/watch?v=GbXN9KT-cRg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNZ30WxvQkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>89655258

I guess that qt was gang raped by the good guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNZ30WxvQkk
is this appropriate lads? i'm kinda new here.

>Third Reich trash

from what I read its a drinking song from the 70s and has nothing to do with the third reich whatsoever

Victory to Britannia!

>I do not personally regard the whole of the remaining cities of Germany as worth the bones of one British Grenadier. It therefore seems to me that there is one and only one valid argument on which a case for giving up strategic bombing could be based, namely that it has already completed its task and that nothing now remains of the German nation.

>We are going to scourge the Third Reich from end to end. We are bombing Germany city by city and ever more terribly in order to make it impossible for her to go on with the war. That is our object; we shall pursue it relentlessly.

t.Bomber Harris.

This should be stressed again: Hitler didn't fix the economy, Hjalmar Schacht did. Hitler then fired him and ran the economy into the ground again.

Even if you concede that Hitler fixed the economy (which he didn't), you still can't separate that from the fact that the German economy was
essentially converted into a war machine dependent upon its upcoming conquest and looting, which in turn set the stage for a genocidal campaign through Eastern, Central, and Southern Europe...all of this ending with the complete collapse of the German state, its defeat in an unwinnable war, and its partition subsequently.

If you're judging by immediate legacy, worst leader ever (even restricting that
to just the German people he deemed racially worthwhile).

Goering was such a useless fat fuck
>Hitler did something wrong
Letting Goering control the Luftwaffe and basically be second in command. Just because he was a ace in ww1.
That's like if FDR made Eddie Rickenbacher Secretary of the Army Air Corp and Vice president.
Sure Heeman could pilot a plane. But he had no understanding of strategy or logistics.
Hence the 8th air force fucked up his day.

Admiral Durnitz could have done better from his u boat.

Bomber Harris, the Alpha's Alpha

;_;

Wow just wow