Is it a mental illness, Cred Forums?

Is it a mental illness, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/04/14905/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes
thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/04/14905/
>Bruce Jenner and Diane Sawyer could benefit from a history lesson. I know, because I suffered through “sex change” surgery and lived as a woman for eight years. The surgery fixed nothing—it only masked and exacerbated deeper psychological problems.

he is lesbian now?

Hysteronic personality disorder.look it up

transition back into a male when

Being gay or lesbian isn't, but being a tranny certainly is

Of course. The cure is cyanide gas.

he finally figured out he isn't a faggot, but it's too late

*Histrionic

This.

Another autogyno case finally creates the fantasy jack off woman in his head in himself then realizes he's straight.

that pic

Why does Cred Forums care so much about this when they are 2% of the population and trannies are more like 0.002% of the population?

That's less than Jews, FYI.

Why does he look more feminine as a boy????

Plastic surgery fucks you up.

someone tell me why these mentally ill social out casts on youtube have thousands of followers and yet nobody knows them? nobody in this case being me as I haven't head of most of these "famous" youtubers.

Also most gays don't want to be associated with trannies but somehow got leeched off of.

all LGBTBBQ is degenerate

He was younger and hadn't yet mutilated himself.

>tfw yesterday the live feed of a trans something appeared on my Youtube relationed videos
>tfw bitch is uglyas hell and streamming live
>tfw I start to say the most attrocious things to that bitch just to see what happens
>tfw not only he dindt banned me, sometimes the fucker laughs when I say he shuold just kill himself.

I think they do this for attention seeking only.

Look at me, Im "put whateaver you want in this space". I hope senpai notices me.

well it ain't mental fitness that's for sure.

Because of the shit that follows. That bathroom and locker room bullshit, now the US Navy is required to take tranny training. It never ends.

>subscribed

Well you can blame Democrats for that. The Navy also has a bigger problem with commissioned women not being able to keep their hatches shut. They get offshore then bang half the crew. That's a bigger minefield because PC culture has made it impossible to punish women in the military. They'll just be "promoted" to somewhere else.