Tfw you will always be Iberian

>tfw you will always be Iberian
>tfw you will never be a little white cuck who is conquered by Moors
>tfw you will always be a megamacho Alberto whose wife is more manly than Northern European """""men""""
>tfw you will always be poor, but that's ok because wealth breeds generations of weaklings, cowards, and traitors

DELETE THIS

No. They need to know the truth.

Bump

>wealth makes you weak

Spanish Iberians are the only European race to not have their Ethnicity to be Caucasian in America

They have to be "Hispanic"

Is that supposed to be upsetting? I see no reason why any Iberian should want to be parceled in with a castrated, impotent race.

what did you mean by this?

Plz be my ai gf

Those retarded distinctions make no sense anyway.

you know... you can live pretty comfy in spain without great amounts of money, our families still are very cohesive
who really cares what u illiterate fucks write in a paper? the certain thing is that i see my blue eyes and pale skin in the mirror and that everyday my urge to throw the moors back to africa grows

Wait a second... I remember you from yesterday!

Índios out.

Nope.

Fuck off you delusional swarthy piece of shit

Why are Spaniards so based? I constantly see Spainards speaking of removing kebab and merchants and Germans welcoming them.

Are these (((tricks))) or the way it really is?

>throw the moors back to africa grows
You'll have to fight your own people first, Pepin

See

Spain is so fucking based.

Second Spanish Empire when?

See

yeah, when?

What is the indio on about?

Spanish people are boring as fuck, mentally retarded, emotionally stunted little goblins.

their life involves working/studying then returning to their fucking village of 400 people every single fucking weekend to do NOTHING.

complain about the imaginary crisis, while owning 2-3 homes and half a dozen cars per family.

Iberians are subhumans. Even worse than italians(which are already bad)

plz be my ai gf

>Brazil
>Calling anyone subhuman
Huemonkey please.

Your autobiography was quite good, btw.

we removed kebabs and jews once
we also removed our beloved brothers who thought communism was great

we surely can do it again, the ones alive are carrying the genetic material of those who done that years or centuries ago so let me be optimistic

>tfw not pure iberian
Why did you do this to me senpai

50 million niggers in your country days you probably are one or are related to one.

I assume they might be celebrating the Day of The Cross.

I don't see the problem

maybe for you is do nothing, but for many is enjoying the company of family and friends in a place that belongs to us

imaginary crisis my ass fucking politicians are the cancer of this land since forever

and boring??? lol sure, have you tried to jump from the balcony? many like you surely have enjoyed that