Drug to study

What drugs or medicine did you take during your exams

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSbY9qg-jlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Exercise, good food, no boozs.

>le 100% of your brain meme

What kind of pills should i take from now on?

CAFFEINE HA

LOADS OF.

CAN'T SLEEP RN.

computer science student here
all I love is ritalin

Around 20 mgs of meth taken orally is the best. You get a boost that sustains for about 12 hours. After you start to comedown pop 2 mgs of klonopin or another long acting benzo and go to sleep.

Liquid Hot Pockets.

Not even joking.

and I scored 130 IQ points at the Raven Matrices test (advanced with 1,000 matrices); I'm brazilian born, half spanish/half portuguese descendant;
I love listening to music like this while studying: youtube.com/watch?v=eSbY9qg-jlA
I also hate mediocrity more than anything in this world.

>CAFFEINE HA

>LOADS OF.

>CAN'T SLEEP RN
Melatonin and valerian. I always keep some with me in case I end up like you

good taƦzte user. i listen to opera while i study as well: nothing beats the power behind a male opera singer! except God of course

Noopept sublingual ultra dose ith 1/4tsp centrophenoxine, a large amount of choline and some semaks will do the trick for meand

>I also hate mediocrity more than anything in this world

cant believe how nobody mentionen modafinil yet

look it up OP

rye whiskey or absinthe.

I microdosed mushrooms to get through the stress of penis inspection day.

weed and whiskey

not going to lie, got a 94/100

I just take those memory pills that old people take, they say one is the limit I drop two, I'm not a pussy, they I drink like 5 big cans of energy drinks a day, and basically study all day till 3 AM, sleep 4 hours or less and when I wake up I can still feel that pain in your chest you get from a lot of energy drinks.
Then I just continue studying.

I don't study for uni, but random shit or whatever. Or reading 2-3 books in a single day- don't do this if you don't want your eyes to feel like death

LSD and sodium pentothal, mostly.

the gelatinous goo that comes from my weiner when I rub it a lot

do I try this DMT right now or tomorrow with people?

None. No matter what I take it won't change the fact that I'm a shitty test taker.

now.

kinda anxious and don't have scales

then no.

you want a clear mind and good maths

Ritalin.

Not working tho :(

what do you have to lose lmao go for it

vote Trump

But don't do drugs, people. The healthy way is always better! Be like Smith: Besides, you'll never meet your soulmate inside a pill. :D

Alpha Brain got me through grad school. Not to sound like a shill but that shit makes a huge difference. I feel like my brain was working at 110%. If i forgot to take it my brain felt like mush.

That shit from alex jones, i forgot what it was called, but it really feels like your brain is on 120%, and also you have a great memory

I think these two products are almost identical. My buddy takes the Alex Jones one. It's night and day.

The humble water purifier salesman appreciate your support.

>Benzos

Enjoy the withdrawals