She can't control her eyeballs?

She can't control her eyeballs?

It part of the plan. By the end of the first debate, Hillary's apparent brain damage, will be used against Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=x72oBpk9WPI

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CorrectRecord/status/778301240295956480
youtube.com/watch?v=d03aOc0DzOM
youtube.com/watch?v=0k94Ww12U50
youtube.com/watch?v=K6nLNC2s16M
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23160937
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkinson's_disease
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

self bump. This could be important ? What are they up to?

what

the

fuck

BUMP

>Hillary's apparent brain damage, will be used against Trump.
how?

>brain damage

Paranoia causing her to dart her gaze around to maximize awareness.

Nothing to see here except crazy hill's neurotic self.

twitter.com/CorrectRecord/status/778301240295956480

>one eyeball on the crowd
>other eyeball on flies

I despise this cunt, but this video is a whole lot of nothing.

huh, that actually does make it more obvious.

can we get this with a nicer quality webm?

>one eye on the crowd
>one eye on the grim reaper

I had a PL who had a googly eyeball, and he was a shifty, untrustworthy cunt too. Never trust someone who can simultaneously look in multiple directions.

Hillary "Crazy-eyes" Clinton

It's apart of her Parkinson's treatment. These things are very common in people being treated for Parkinson's.

The parkinsons eye seizure starts at 1:05

so this is true?
youtube.com/watch?v=d03aOc0DzOM

Holy shit that gives me the creeps

there is a video of clinton getting stuffed in a van and you want us to share this?
fuck off correct the record did you get tired of trying to make the green screen a thing? maybe try the david duke angle again since it worked to well. pa-fucking-thetic

Plz be my ai gf

>She can't control her eyeballs?

That's a sign of serious brain damage

"how?"

Because of the drinking game that will be happening all over the world. Every time her left eye ball freaks, we all drink. As she fatigues, it will happen more.

None will survive.

Just seems like she's trying to look as many people in the eyes as she can. Nothing unusual.

This is not green screen stuff. Drudge linked it as a banner so share it here. I think it has meme potential. Voters should be aware of this before the debate starts so they can be informed.

For me, once it is seen, it cannot be unseen.

i don't see anything wrong, she's fine

She is beginning to smell, and the eyeballs are coming loose.

Where will you be when this is revealed to be the truth?

Nothing I haven't seen from her before. Move along people.

Holy fucking Christ
I haven't seen that shit since a guy I knew had his head slammed into a brick wall by buddy
That's some serious shit, her eyes don't move in sync
I bet if you shone a pen light in her eyes only one would contract

lel she is sucha bullshit speaker, just talking but no real substance buzzwords in every few setences, FREE COLLEGE, HIGH TUITION, COLLEGE DEBT ASSISTANCE, HAHAH none of this will ever happen but these poor saps buy it

Prepare chart blanks for debate.

Eye ball wander = 2 points per event.
Helped to podium = 5
Shit / piss visible = 15
Shit / piss hits floor = 50
Takes a knee = 25
Body drop = 1000
Wheeled off stage = another 1000

Suggestions? Comments? I think this would be a decent debate thread for some of us.

>none of this will ever happen but these poor saps buy it

Even sadder knowing that Obama basically said the same exact shit in his campaign without doing any of it. You'd think these people would learn.

Amphetamines for sure.

Don't have the original image but you can really see how wild her pupils are in this.

Maybe I'm being bias, but does she always sound completely full of shit at all times to you? Like just judging from living longed enough to gauge body language and tone of voice when someone is lying or being full of BS. Don't you get that same kind of vibe?

>She is beginning to smell

Because of her shit sack? Or is she getting that old person smell?

Who's saying this?

Yes, and that fake nodding of the head, slowing down her speech, it's like she's trying to sell you something, she's manipulative and sounds like she's reading off a script. Basically and actress.

She stopped wearing skirts because of the smell. It was on CNN.

Head twerk +1

youtube.com/watch?v=0k94Ww12U50

Media would throw a fit if this was Trump.

Amazing.

>It was on CNN.

I'm not sure if you're fucking with me.

She smell like piss or rot?

Nice dubs, yes, this fake bullshit head nodding, she's just a manipulative dumb bitch, Kerry did the same during the debates and when speaking when running for Prez, always used the line, "and you know" and nodded, like bullshit low class salesmen.

Just playin'

im not sure i would have noticed if it wasn't already pointed out to me.but if i did I would say that she has been given some sort of stimulant. possibly amphet, although who knows what stuff they have access to. jittery eyes are a classic sign of stimulant use

>tfw her eyes aren't point in the same direction again

Head nod

I dont get it, what's wrong with her eyes?
I don't see anything out of ordinary, am I not looking hard enough?
Can someone give a timestamp or something?

What am I supposed to be seeing in this video? They look fine to me.

She has Parkinson's disease. She can't control it.

revise 2
Prepare chart blanks for debate.

Head nod = 1
Eye ball wander = 2 points per event.
Helped to podium = 5
Head Twirk = 100
Shit / piss visible = 150
Shit / piss hits floor = 250
Takes a knee = 25
Body drop = 1000
Wheeled off stage = another 1000

Suggestions? Comments? I think this would be a decent debate thread for some of us.

Her left eye does not move with the right. They are out of phase. Once you see it, that is all you see.

same user but looking again there seems to be jaw tension. a classic sign of stimulants that are built on the phenylethylamine skeleton

about 34s in

You people are cold as ice

I guess I'm stupid.

I don't see the problem

This doesn't look healthy to me.

she literally looks like a fucking lizard.

Just put your finger over one eye and look at where the other is looking. Then put finger over the other eye and see where the other is looking.

It's literally a symptom of Parkinson's, dumbfuck.

I don't either.

She's playing 9 dimensional monopoly

yes she has the politician full of shit mannerisms. Trump has the businessman/tv star full of shit mannerisms.

Any Neuroscience-fags here that know anything about this type of stuff?

and
Please see this gif to understand.

thats what eyes do

She fell down and hit her head hard enough to go to the hospital for like a year or whatever and now her eyes point in different directions.

It's literally brain damage.

I think the parkinsons is confirmed

Nothing to see here

youtube.com/watch?v=K6nLNC2s16M

fake. stop spreading it.

No way that is real.

The real question is who is this Geordie leforge'esqe intergaltic time traveling negro behind her?

I don't know what you're seeing here. Seems pretty normal. Especially when you're public speaking, looking around a lot can help you keep focus.

She's not actually dying. Her human skin suit is decaying but the true reptilian underneath is healthy and strong as an ox.

Looks fine to me. Pretty good by HIllary's standard.

I'm still looking for the source of that.

>Hillary smokes a bunch of crack and bashes her head against a wall to make her brain seem more fucked up than it is

Not even Trump is on this level of manipulation.

Jesus she went full reptilian, maybe during the debates she'll shed her skin and try to eat a baby in the crowd.

see the gif on this post for explain.
We need a name for this phenomena.

MEME MAGIC MAKE IT SO

You guys are dorks. I can move my eyes independently of each other like a lizard or sonething, they do this in their own as well. I'm also nearly blind w/o corrective lenses.

Nice id fag

Okay. Having watched the video again, this is generally how really intelligent people observe the world around them. I don't know what's creepy about it at all. Remember that she's a fucking evil mastermind; if you're not high IQ/on her cognitive level you probably can't understand what it's like.

Hillary please stop.

Ayy lmao

I thought it was bullshit but then at 1:10 her eyes seem to have to move with every syllable she says, lmao what the fuck

Never post itt again gay

Considering she has the thing in her ear with people feeding her what to say, she could be even more gone than george soros, who can barely even talk

She's a robot of course.

Haven't you ever seen Terminator? The way those fucking eyes move...

I mean parkinsons is low dopamine right, so treating it with stimulants could actually help at least short term i would think, and look

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23160937

I'm pro Trump and this video is retarded.

It just looks like she's looking around, or at specific people. But if it will hurt Hillary and enough people believe it w/e

She looks and acts pretty different here too, wtf, its she seems way more old and out of it, like she's exhausted and about to die and is being kept functional by drugs

Don't peope typically look straight ahead or adjust their neck after their eyes? Looking completely sideways isn't natural nor comfortable.

Her eyes are definitely spazzing out going every which way.

Okay, in all seriousness, her eyes are moving really strangely.

In the video, her eye movements are far more fluid than they should be.

What I mean by this is that normally, when you change where you are looking, your eyes tend to dart to the location. if you're looking at multiple points along a path, your eyes will quickly dart to each point.

The only times your eyes should be fluidly moving from one direction to another, is if you are focused on a fixed object, and that object itself is moving around. For example, being on a train and watching a sign in the distance as you pass it by.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkinson's_disease

>PD is related to several eye and vision abnormalities such as decreased blink rate, dry eyes, deficient ocular pursuit (eye tracking) and saccadic movements (fast automatic movements of both eyes in the same direction), difficulties in directing gaze upward, and blurred or double vision

This thread is a den of vile derailing.
That is how eyes look when moving from distil points in slow motion. Try it on yourself with your fucking iphone.
CTR is desperate, they are planting stories close to the truth to derail us - to make us look like we don't actually know what's going on.

Also see high-level coverage of police shootings recently

Oooooooo, that double vision!

classical symptoms of long term Parkinson Disease [PD] with the side effects of her medicine,LDOPA. The result is called Parkinson Disease Levodopa Induced Dyskinesia [ PDLID–head bobbing, brain freeze, bizarre hand postures, seizure-like activities, bulging eyes, syncope etc.]. Eventually, dementia sets in and the patient becomes disoriented to place,time,and space.

calm down autist she genuinely looks fucked in the head in the video thats all im saying no big deal

extropia. She really shouldn't run for President. Sad

Reminder we've literally NEVER seen what she looks like campaigning side-by-side with Trump. The body language difference alone will be STARTLING.

Oh look a ctr shill posting shillshit along with pepe memes to look normal. Nice try shitbag.

Tremors = 500

By the way

DEFINITELY DON'T WATCH THIS VIDEO
>DEFINITELY DON'T WATCH THIS VIDEO